Thank you for this great mod, cool armor and texture.
And, I don't want to be annoying but WHY NO ZAP SLIDE, most of this is full body armor with no breast and butt bounce. These things lack SEXINESS and the way the sleeves and cape move why clipping with hand and leg  is disturbing

these armors are absolutely amazing, I am creating new playthroughs based on these armors. One thing I would like to request though, would be if male versions of these armors could be made available, especially the plate heavy ones.

Thanks, but nothing panified for male armors for the moment.

Impressive work.  It's a shame(for me) that you're working for the evil forces of CBBE, but I can respect a new found mortal enemy :P

Passing the word along to others who have fallen from the light of UNP to your armour pack.

P.S.  btw, I like to suggest editing the OP in this thread with a clearer link to your download page to make things smoother.  I didn't see it for a while anyways.  Bodyslide was a bit vague compared to "BLESS online armor pack" that i was scanning for.  But that's probably just me.

If i have choosing CBBE it's because  the base is the same than bodyslide base.

If the bodyslide base was UNP, i have chosen UNP.

The download process is simple:

1: open  spoiler banner

2: click on links.

Hard to make that again more simple.

Thank you for this great mod, cool armor and texture.

And, I don't want to be annoying but WHY NO ZAP SLIDE, most of this is full body armor with no breast and butt bounce. These things lack SEXINESS and the way the sleeves and cape move why clipping with hand and leg  is disturbing

Why the mod is not like you want to be?

For clipping with Havok physics, you know now why you can't find that system in Skyrim Vanilla.

I'm having a strange issue with the skirts, they stretch down through the ground. I don't really know what's causing this since I have the skeleton and the high heels thing. Any help would be appreciated.

Send me a picture, thanks.

These armors look so amazing, I've spent the last 3-4 hours trying to install AND get working, a bunch of complex Mods, for just ONE armor mod. Very talented :)

Regard, i can need more 40 hours of work for 1 armor, sometime less, sometiime more for specific models.

Every thing  about programmation can be really long.

These armors look so amazing, I've spent the last 3-4 hours trying to install AND get working, a bunch of complex Mods, for just ONE armor mod. Very talented :)

Regard, i can need more 40 hours of work for 1 armor, sometime less, sometiime more for specific models.

40 hours?!?! Wow, I guess its only fair LOL. Gonna check out your other mods.

Would you please consider convert them to CHSBHC, please please please, just the hips and leg size, breasts don't matter.

i'm pretty sure you can have same body proportion with bodyslide.

i smile, because a lot people think you can make a mod like that in 10min.

"please make this, do that, i want that like this." :sleepy:

Basically porting an armor from another game can  be more fast ofcourse (it's a variable with the quality of the work), but when you decide to make them high poly, HDT, Bodyslide and Havok, it's a other story.

Basically, i know only 1 modder who make armors with Havok and bodyslide combined like me, it's "optioq", and this guy work mainly (only?) on Blades and Soul stuff.

Would you please consider convert them to CHSBHC, please please please, just the hips and leg size, breasts don't matter.

i'm pretty sure you can have same body proportion with bodyslide.

i smile, because a lot people think you can make a mod like that in 10min.

"please make this, do that, i want that like this." :sleepy:

Basically porting an armor from another game can  be more fast ofcourse (it's a variable with the quality of the work), but when you decide to make them high poly, HDT, Bodyslide and Havok, it's a other story.

Basically, i know only 1 modder who make armors with Havok and bodyslide combined like me, it's "optioq", and this guy work mainly (only?) on Blades and Soul stuff.

But his breast bounce and yours don't  :dodgy:

Most likely the best armor mod of this year :) Thank you so much for spending the time to import them and even add havok!

Just a minor request : Could you add zap sliders for the belts and accessories? Some of them look a little unrealistic, especially the belts, hovering in air 10 cm away from the body. I understand that the accessorries would otherwise get in the base shape when they swing. I just think that giving the option to disable them altogether would be a nice addition.

(I tried deleting the shapes in Outfit Studio myself, but I can't load the proper skeleton with the bones for those and my game crashes if I try equping them once I've saved the new outfit. Maybe you can give me a tip on how to import the proper skeleton myself so that you don't have to spend the time)