would be nice if someone made a UNPB version

See, this is why Bodyslide is nice though. You can crank this armor through a UNPB preset and get it pretty darn close to UNPB. The only way you'll really be able to tell the difference is if you zoom way in on your character as you switch armors. Really, just get Bodyslide and craft this armor as UNPB.

I wanted to start off by saying your work is awesome! Keep at it! This and Tera are very clean, very well done mods in comparison to most standalone or armor mods out there.

I noticed 2 bugs (possibly 1) with the Bodyslide version => 

1. Bodyslide places one of the armor meshes outside of the meshes folder (i.e. in its own bless\CH_PC_WitC_F_MS0102_A00\body etc.) Not entirely sure if intentional or otherwise. 

I noticed this bug too. I edited the SliderSet XML to have the correct file path when BodySlide generates the meshes, but it's a pretty simple bug to fix in an update.

I also noticed that the gloves for HumA_F_HV0101 didn't scale when I moved sliders in BodySlide or generated meshes (I don't think this is intentional). I fixed this by loading the project in OutfitStudio, load a CBBE HDT reference shape, "Sliders->Conform All," then save the project (without including the reference shape which requires a 'save as' over the old project to get the settings dialog to appear). Another pretty easy bug fix.

All I'm seeing on the d'load page is a file for 132 bytes.

Download link is in a spoiler of the first post of this thread. The loverslab download is just a text document linking to this thread.

I wanted to start off by saying your work is awesome! Keep at it! This and Tera are very clean, very well done mods in comparison to most standalone or armor mods out there.

1. Bodyslide places one of the armor meshes outside of the meshes folder (i.e. in its own bless\CH_PC_WitC_F_MS0102_A00\body etc.) Not entirely sure if intentional or otherwise. 

I noticed this bug too. I edited the SliderSet XML to have the correct file path when BodySlide generates the meshes, but it's a pretty simple bug to fix in an update.

I also noticed that the gloves for HumA_F_HV0101 didn't scale when I moved sliders in BodySlide or generated meshes (I don't think this is intentional). I fixed this by loading the project in OutfitStudio, load a CBBE HDT reference shape, "Sliders->Conform All," then save the project (without including the reference shape which requires a 'save as' over the old project to get the settings dialog to appear). Another pretty easy bug fix.

Download link is in a spoiler of the first post of this thread. The loverslab download is just a text document linking to this thread.

thanks, i take note for the future update.

favourite armor

Added

See, this is why Bodyslide is nice though. You can crank this armor through a UNPB preset and get it pretty darn close to UNPB. The only way you'll really be able to tell the difference is if you zoom way in on your character as you switch armors. Really, just get Bodyslide and craft this armor as UNPB.

Here's the problem... You're thinking practical. "if you like a certain shape, make it in bodyslide". This makes the most sense. flexibility and the shape you want.

Most UNP users i've found aren't about the shape, they're about the poly count. They'd rather have imperceptible detail than a nice shape.

In other words, don't even bother trying to tell someone that hollers "unp plz" about the advantages of bodyslide. Guaranteed that they know about bodyslide but choose to continue using vanilla unp/b because of fine details.

Feeling a bit dense now even after checking instructions and this thread multiple times, but I when I select these armor parts in BS 2 don't see any presets that I could use. I also compared xml files with my other grouped armor sets in order to see some differences but no use.

Feeling a bit dense now even after checking instructions and this thread multiple times, but I when I select these armor parts in BS 2 don't see any presets that I could use. I also compared xml files with my other grouped armor sets in order to see some differences but no use.

Open and put these lines in your sliderpreset:

<SliderPresets>

<Preset name="(your bodypreset)" set="CBBE Body HDT">

<Group name="s6 BS BLESS Armor" />

thanks, i take note for the future update.

favourite armor

Added

My fix for the HumA_F_HV0101 gloves doesn't work, or more accurately the gloves are broken in a different way. I thought they only wouldn't change size, but any time I am wearing the HumA_F_HV0101 gloves I get a CTD when my character is in combat. It could be a bone weight or bone assignment thing. I have tried both the BodySlide and normal CBBE versions, I have reinstalled both versions and tried again, and I have also done a clean run with only SKSE, HDT, CBBE, Bless Armors CBBE, and XPMS mods active. All result in a CTD while wearing those gloves in combat.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have tried HumA_F_HV0101 body, boots, helm as well as the some of the other armors and they do not CTD. It must just be that one.

Thanks again for your work!

Here's the problem... You're thinking practical. "if you like a certain shape, make it in bodyslide". This makes the most sense. flexibility and the shape you want.

Most UNP users i've found aren't about the shape, they're about the poly count. They'd rather have imperceptible detail than a nice shape.

In other words, don't even bother trying to tell someone that hollers "unp plz" about the advantages of bodyslide. Guaranteed that they know about bodyslide but choose to continue using vanilla unp/b because of fine details.

Hmmmm, well, this may be very true. I hope this is not the case for this user and he was simply ignorant, but whatevs. I think dat bodyslide bod is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! ;) Don't be carin' bout dat overzealous poly count. 

Did anyone else get this to work with patchusmaximus?

I tried to patch it but the armor values in-game stay low even for heavy armor, I'll find a way to play with it regardless though, these armors are amazing with hdt.

I'm having exactly the same problem with this mod and the Tera pack! I was hoping someone would  know what the issue was or how to fix it.

Did anyone else get this to work with patchusmaximus?

I tried to patch it but the armor values in-game stay low even for heavy armor, I'll find a way to play with it regardless though, these armors are amazing with hdt.

I'm having exactly the same problem with this mod and the Tera pack! I was hoping someone would  know what the issue was or how to fix it.

I never used "patchusmaximus" :/

Open and put these lines in your sliderpreset:

<SliderPresets>

<Preset name="(your bodypreset)" set="CBBE Body HDT">

<Group name="s6 BS BLESS Armor" />

Yeah i just encountered this problem as well =.= I hope you can get it fixed it up in the next update :) s666 once again thank you very much for making Bodyslide even better!

By the way, are these armors included in the pack final or there's more armors coming soon :P?