For some reason... I cant seem to get the cbbe bodyslide file working properly. Theres no CTDS or anything like that just that ingame it looks like default UNP body and then when I go to bodyslide and outfit studios app off NMM to change it to a new preset the only preset that appears is Cos Demoniac which is strange as most other outfits have all my presets.... Does anyone know a fix for this, as this armor looks truly amazing and id hate to be unabe to use it :(

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/29/2020 at 12:59 PM, nudxx said:

sorry, but it's not the same pack (this one has 480mb, the one u linked is 187mb and a lot less armors)!. Can anyone that know how to convert these armors to SSE give us a hand? i tried but i'm not used to this kind of stuff!!

Edit:

after some time looking for it, i finally found the right one!

nice collection, but for some reason the high heels are not working fo me! can anyone fix plz? or at least point me in the right direction?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/bless-armors-hdt-29209707

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Trying to update to AE and remembered I had this mod installed in oldrim for normie runs. Now I'm trying to use the mod from the recent link above and it says to use race menu high heels well... according to SSEedit the mod also requires highheels.esm from the old high heels mod. Won't there be a problem with both the old and new version of the high heels mod running? 

Just found this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32052

This is a dummy mod that does nothing except pretend to be highheels.esm gonna try this and see how it works.

Had a chance to test out these armors in the LAL room while trying to get all the female SE/AE stuff figured out and I'm having trouble with the heavy red armor from this mod. The left leg has some weird problems with the knee pads they are slid down the leg and the pussy cover (hehe) is way out in front. Also the high heels are not working the feet are stuck in the ground. I don't know if racemenu high heels needs the actual old high heels mod to work or not guess I will have tro try it and see.

Edited by Zor2k13