Here are my notes on my playthrough as a primal shaman on a custom race. I tried to give as detailed information as i could, but the later on it took the less I wrote down. Mixture of trying to get everything done ASAP and lazyness.

Well here it is...

AFS1Begin

AFS1Begin 40

The dead forsworn is supposed to be raped by a Mercenary... That does not happen, Sexlab gives an error saying, Notice ValidateActor(Mercenary) --False---

Then the dead forsworn is moved to the mercenaries feet and then is animated breathing but is clearly dead and lootable.

I PLAYED and reinstalled sexlab like 6 times and toyed with mods... I don't think the error is on my end but who knows it might be!

AFS2Skirmish 20

Armin Warped and didn't lead the way. If the warp is intentional I suggest you change the quest text from Follow him to Meet him.

AFS2Skirmish 40

Bugged out, no after NPC kill conversation

NPC has Forsworn Rumor Conversation

Had to AFS2Skirmish 50

AFS2Skirmish 50

Pop up conversation deciding the girls fate did not activate

Had to Setstage to 60

AFS2NewShaman1Vulkos

AFS2NewShaman1Vulkos 185

Quest objective says talk to Vulkos, but it should be talk to Moira!

AFS2NewShaman2

The Dark wolf is still following Etheane. Might be a non repeatable bug, but worth mentioning because the Dark wolf seems to be still following her forever. Think it might of happened during AFS2NewShaman2.

AFS2NewShamanCeremony

AFS2NewShamanCeremony

If you activate quest right after AFS2NewShaman2 quest, Katakia + Ethrane are still naked. Have to change zones and rest 24 hours for it to reset the clothes. Not major but seems odd to see them walk in naked when they should be clothed.

AFS2NewShamanCeremony 110

Constance didn't have sex with her avatar wolf. Might be a non repeatable bug on me end.

(Suggestion) Make the wolves have the ghost spell effect so they clearly are not real wolves.

Bug 2, after completing the quest, Thusnelda still has the conversation to start the ceremony again. It should be removed once quest is over.

AFS2SideQuestBrenus (1 bug, 1 suggestion)

(suggestion) Sex as a reward with Genserie? What happens if I don't want it?

Should make it a one time pop up conversation asking if the player wants to fuck.

Ohhhh there is a bug that Brenus keeps force starting a conversation when we walk past him, EVEN after we accepted his quest. He only stops forcing the auto conversation at the END of the whole quest. Should be stopped once we agreed to help

AFS2SideQuestCyrodill

AFS2SideQuestCyrodill 90

Dialogue is so bad I have to comment on it. It hurts to read it's that bad.

Quest also is bugged, Map marker shows Chida Mine while quest log says Eridane. Note the NPC you need to talk to is Constance who is in an unfinished Chida Mine clone. Had to movetoQTAFS2SideQuestCyrodill to get there. Needs a major overhaul.

AFS3Couple

AFS3Couple 90

Map marker to lovers tend doesn't disappear when it should.

AFS3SideQuestGirlandWolf

Helping red does not actually get you virgin blood that you can use for the quest requiring virgins blood. Seems like it's broken to me. 

AFS3SideQuestJudgment

AFS3SideQuestJudgment 50

Choose to kill kid, quest gives no direction in the journal, and is still active, but seems like it is meant to be done.

Had to Setstage AFS3SideQuestJudgment 100

AFS3RepQuestCult

The Fancy Lady has forsorn conversation which is a mistake

Using enslave spell didn't update quest nor did she move once ensavled via the spell I learned earlier. Seems bugged.

AFS3BadyciaLesson

Henrieta had virgin dialogue before and after you start this quest. That dialogue should only be available while the quest is active.

AFSSpell_TamingCall

Thunelda didn't give me mating call  directly after sex. I got an updated quest like 6 minutes later, seems like it's not working as intended since the other spell quests get it right after..

AFS3SybilOldGods

AFS3SybilOldGods 70

Quest is stuck. I didn't try to debug it. Seems massively messed up.

AFS3WaysTrial

AFS3WaysTrial 110

Katania is missing!!!  Might be a one time thing, but EVERYTHING is messed up afterwords that requires Katania. Not really possible to continue with her missing.

(suggestion) Stones have text as if they should have triggers, should just make them static objects and remove their interactivity.

AFS4Primal

AFS4Primal 40

Sexlab says Sprigans are ineligible, while I do have bestiality active... Not sure what is wrong. This requires a special mod for animations? Bugs out since sex has to happen to continue. Had to setstage to 180

I called it quits here since the rest of the quests require Katalia who is bugged out in my game, Katalia is probably not your fault but an anomaly in my game.

Hope this helps. I can't wait to try again and hope some of the bugs were one time occurrences. Now it is bed time!

What are you supposed to do after you talk to Phage and fail the no heart woman quest? I get no new quest and no new dialogue.

You picked an incorrect path in the quest and need to load back. When the woman asking for a heart, choose for her to take the closest heart. Do not choose to take the further heart which directs to Phage.

Note: when you now post back to back posts in the same thread they get auto combined into one post. Interesting!

AFS1Begin

AFS1Begin 40

The dead forsworn is supposed to be raped by a Mercenary... That does not happen, Sexlab gives an error saying, Notice ValidateActor(Mercenary) --False---

Then the dead forsworn is moved to the mercenaries feet and then is animated breathing but is clearly dead and lootable.

I PLAYED and reinstalled sexlab like 6 times and toyed with mods... I don't think the error is on my end but who knows it might be!

I recompilated the scripts... we will see.

AFS2Skirmish 20

Armin Warped and didn't lead the way. If the warp is intentional I suggest you change the quest text from Follow him to Meet him.

AFS2Skirmish 40

Bugged out, no after NPC kill conversation

NPC has Forsworn Rumor Conversation

Had to AFS2Skirmish 50

AFS2Skirmish 50

Pop up conversation deciding the girls fate did not activate

Had to Setstage to 60

Ok.

I had a debug option for the scene with the farmgirl.

And she not excluded from forsworns dialogues

AFS2NewShaman1Vulkos

AFS2NewShaman1Vulkos 185

Quest objective says talk to Vulkos, but it should be talk to Moira!

done

AFS2NewShaman2

The Dark wolf is still following Etheane. Might be a non repeatable bug, but worth mentioning because the Dark wolf seems to be still following her forever. Think it might of happened during AFS2NewShaman2.

Its the wolf packqge. Now he will follow Ethrane after the shaman ceremony.

AFS2NewShamanCeremony

AFS2NewShamanCeremony

If you activate quest right after AFS2NewShaman2 quest, Katakia + Ethrane are still naked. Have to change zones and rest 24 hours for it to reset the clothes. Not major but seems odd to see them walk in naked when they should be clothed.

There is nothing I can do about that...

AFS2NewShamanCeremony 110

Constance didn't have sex with her avatar wolf. Might be a non repeatable bug on me end.

(Suggestion) Make the wolves have the ghost spell effect so they clearly are not real wolves.

Bug 2, after completing the quest, Thusnelda still has the conversation to start the ceremony again. It should be removed once quest is over.

Done.

Constance and the wolf is just a non repeatible bug, and its dont affect the quest.

AFS2SideQuestBrenus (1 bug, 1 suggestion)

(suggestion) Sex as a reward with Genserie? What happens if I don't want it?

You dont like her ?

Should make it a one time pop up conversation asking if the player wants to fuck.

Ohhhh there is a bug that Brenus keeps force starting a conversation when we walk past him, EVEN after we accepted his quest. He only stops forcing the auto conversation at the END of the whole quest. Should be stopped once we agreed to help

I will try to fix this...

AFS2SideQuestCyrodill

AFS2SideQuestCyrodill 90

Dialogue is so bad I have to comment on it. It hurts to read it's that bad.

Quest also is bugged, Map marker shows Chida Mine while quest log says Eridane. Note the NPC you need to talk to is Constance who is in an unfinished Chida Mine clone. Had to movetoQTAFS2SideQuestCyrodill to get there. Needs a major overhaul.

I will see if i cqn fix the sentence...

I will replace Constance by Badycia.

Junks weight is reduced to 100 instead of 300.

AFS3Couple

AFS3Couple 90

Map marker to lovers tend doesn't disappear when it should.

?yqbe qn objective problem... ok, i fix the objective 90.

AFS3SideQuestGirlandWolf

Helping red does not actually get you virgin blood that you can use for the quest requiring virgins blood. Seems like it's broken to me. 

Fixed.

AFS3SideQuestJudgment

AFS3SideQuestJudgment 50

Choose to kill kid, quest gives no direction in the journal, and is still active, but seems like it is meant to be done.

Had to Setstage AFS3SideQuestJudgment 100

Vulkos need to be qt the serpent redoubt for made work this quest. I will add a condtionnal.

AFS3RepQuestCult

The Fancy Lady has forsorn conversation which is a mistake

Using enslave spell didn't update quest nor did she move once ensavled via the spell I learned earlier. Seems bugged.

Fancygirl dialogue fixed.

Enslave spell... you dont need it, just talk to the girl...

The rest of properties are now fixed.

I hope to add a quest for sacrificing slaves.

AFS3BadyciaLesson

Henrieta had virgin dialogue before and after you start this quest. That dialogue should only be available while the quest is active.

AFSSpell_TamingCall

Thunelda didn't give me mating call  directly after sex. I got an updated quest like 6 minutes later, seems like it's not working as intended since the other spell quests get it right after..

I will see what I can do. I already add a script for fcomplete the quest.

AFS3SybilOldGods

AFS3SybilOldGods 70

Quest is stuck. I didn't try to debug it. Seems massively messed up.

This quest depends of the sybil one... and Fjotra must be adult..

AFS3WaysTrial

AFS3WaysTrial 110

Katania is missing!!!  Might be a one time thing, but EVERYTHING is messed up afterwords that requires Katania. Not really possible to continue with her missing.

My scripts told me she shouldnt be missing. I teleport her twince to be sure...

(suggestion) Stones have text as if they should have triggers, should just make them static objects and remove their interactivity.

Ok, I will see that I can do...

AFS4Primal

AFS4Primal 40

Sexlab says Sprigans are ineligible, while I do have bestiality active... Not sure what is wrong. This requires a special mod for animations? Bugs out since sex has to happen to continue. Had to setstage to 180

You need More nasty critters... its in the mod requirements.

I called it quits here since the rest of the quests require Katalia who is bugged out in my game, Katalia is probably not your fault but an anomaly in my game.

Curious Katalia is bugged... at least, setstage to get the koldun way.

It can be a nice thing for a MCM... I will see if I can integrate AqqH Tool quest he mades..

- Forever Night, thieves extension around Nocturnal and Nightingales,
- Web of Intrigues, about Mephala and a Courtisan's Guild (not a prostitution framework)

- Lady of Twilight, quest chain around Azura (seduction, woman revenges, ... probable integration with other sexlab mods)

Very interested by those and I'd like to help if possible.

What is odd, is that I had the prerequisites. I had MoreNastyCritters8 25 and also DibellaSisterhood125 installed and active. I guess I will run this again in a week or so and try a non-custom race.

Thank you for your hard work Delzaron.

Any hints on how to do that, Delzaron?  There seems to be some complex interaction between AFS2SideQuestRavena and AFS2RavenaTravel, and I'm stuck outside of Reachcliff Cave in AI mode with no progression.

I am curious about this too.  I wouldn't mind using the console, but the quests branch off it seems at each stopping point in the Ravena quest, and I don't know which quest id to use at Reach Cliff Cave or the Orc fortress.

Also, is there a reason that the "topless" forsworn outfit deforms the natural breast shape?

Excellent !

Je les intégrerai ds que les dialogues de FTD seront refaits, ok ?

En attendant je vais les télécharger et les préparer pour qu'ils remplaçant les meshes déjà dans FTD.

Pour l'armure forsworn, j'ai trouvé les meshes CBBE et UNP.

Pareil, celle en CBBE remplacera la meshe que j'ai mis dans AFS, et l'autre sera dans un petit pack.

L'armure de maraudeur dragonbone est déjà CBBE.

Ok, I have been having a rather smooth time with the new build.  Just got to "worshipping the gods" and have to capture a "poor farm girl"  

I have now idea how to do it...  there is no dialog ....  she is a bard...  enslavement spell is resisted by her.   

tips anyone?

@Alpoochra : its a good new

@Leeyds

This girl is supposed to have a dialogue....

No, he's not the first one :cool:

- Worshiping the gods (Repeatible quests). Done. Just need to asd the spells with timer.

Ok  :lol:  I've found one of the starters. 

But how can I capture the gilr...she has no dialogue option or is there any other way to?  She avoids Enslave spell either. :s

See my post # 765 on p.39. The girl had no dialogue option...