Console quick tips for betatesters:

"help AFS" will give you all the mod's quests and assets. So you can find your quest ID. useful if it doesn't start.

as explained just above

"getstage <QUESTID>" will give you the quest stage

"setstage <QUESTID> <STAGENUMBER>" will get you to a specific stage, and you can't revert, so save before.

there's also

"showquesttargets" that will give you all your active quests (and so you can quickly find your stuck one, instead of going through all the mod quests)

"player.sqs <QUESTID>" that will give you all this quest's stages and if accomplished or not. Some quests have blank or choice stages, but it's still a good tool.

What was your last quest ? Have you slept ? Have you spoken to Ethrane ?

I'm really looking forward to trying this mod and From the Deeps out, it sounds fantastic. I'm probably more excited about this mod than I have been about any other mod in awhile. But after reading the comments, I'm curious about it's stability. Is it stable enough to use on a real plathrough? Or should I just try it out on a dummy playthrough? How about From the Deeps? Is one more stable than the other?

I WILL try both either way, I'm just curious if I should put the time into a real playthrough, just to have some kind of horrible issue later on with these mods.

I am having a bit of an issue. I don't know if it has been addressed as I will admit I didn't read through all 59 pages.

The opening works fine up untill the point I have to talk to amaren (SP? The leader). The quest changes and the arrow shows over his head but I can not activate any speech with him. I have tried talking to gleba, not talking to gleba, saving and reloading after both, waiting, yet still no speech options in either 1.71 or 1.72. (I tried 1.72 first on a cleansave, then un-installed and tried 1.71 on another cleansave.)

If I try to bypass him and just talk to katalia she will ask me to follow her then she goes into the building at the bottom of the hill and I can't find her again. It shows 2 seperate markers for her but neither turn up with any results immidiately after reaching them or after waiting an hour or two. Again, this is also the same in both versions for me.

I have the texture and mesh packs installed. Sexlab, finis, skse, and all animation packs are all up to date and lates versions.

Finis was run after every install/uninstall.

Everything is loaded through NMM and run through LOOT.

This mod is at the bottom of my load order.

I use savetool for my clean saves.

I have nothing that is listed as a possible conflict.

Anybody have any suggestion as to what stupid newb mistake I am probably doing?

I'm really looking forward to trying this mod and From the Deeps out, it sounds fantastic. I'm probably more excited about this mod than I have been about any other mod in awhile. But after reading the comments, I'm curious about it's stability. Is it stable enough to use on a real plathrough? Or should I just try it out on a dummy playthrough? How about From the Deeps? Is one more stable than the other?

I WILL try both either way, I'm just curious if I should put the time into a real playthrough, just to have some kind of horrible issue later on with these mods.

It depends on your definition of "stable" ; there's very little chance your save can take a hit (and you're safe by reloading before) but there are a lot of triggers that are seemingly free-minded.

Use of console is mandatory (see fifth post up there).

It's the same situation for the two mods - it's specific ck skills we're short of.

Thank you for your kind words. :blush:

Armin is stuck ? Hum... Better setstage.

Down the hill ? You mean, in the forgotten valley miniworld ? Have you done the Kalydi kidnapping ? The glade ? You're meant to speak to Badycia there I think.

I get out of the prison, talk to gleba, he sends me after the 2 sheilds. That goes fine. Then I go get kalydi and bring her back and all is good there. Then he blindfolds and takes us to the leader and goes through his dialog. The leader says to follow with kalydi to go talk to badycia. That is all good to that point also.

At that point he says he needs to speak with me first and the quest changes. I get a marker over the leader and the menu says to talk to him, but he won't activate with any dialog. 

Just below that area on the hill is the river and a house/shack on th other side. inside it is where the team that arrested you are. That is where the other girl that i am supposed to follow dissapears into. It is a location added/named by this mod.

I think I kind of know how to butcher the setstage, but am I going to miss anything by not talking to the leader?

I just updated my deviously cursed loot, so i re-ran finis for that. I re-ran LOOT as well and let it do it's own thing instead of keeping this one at the bottom. Going to go try it again and see how it goes this time.

I wonder if this just happened to me, 100% clean save for AFS 1.72. First time you go to hanging tree, quest updates and a mercenary is supposed to fuck the corpse of a forsworn. I get an error in the consul because of Sexlab alpha reporting. The dead forsworn is moved to the mercenary as if sex is about to happen but then she just lays there. The odd thing is that she now has a breathing animation though the NPC is dead... The Sexlab error says the thread didn't close properly?

Was just curious if others on a clean save see a rape when they go to hanging tree the first time. I have been trying things like crazy to see if I did anything wrong on my end.

Ok. Started a fresh load of 1.72.

First, I KNOW this is still a WIP, and I honestly don't want to come across as whiny and/or bitchy, but I have to say on my setup it is really buggy/miserable to get anywhere. Here is what has happened to me on my playthrough so far.

As before, playing a female character, the beginning of the quest went great. Right up until the "meeting the tribes" quest triggered.

I still have no dialog option at all for Armin. He just stands there and asks me if I need something when I try to initiate conversation.

There is some message that pops up just before as I am transported to him saying to have a bug conversation with Gleba as soon as we are near Armin, but there is no such option talking to him. However the quest still advances into the meeting the tribes.

I am able to talk to Katalia despite not being able to talk to Armin and she wants me to follow her to her mother. She starts down the steps and again dissapears into the hanging tree east empire building. The hud compass shows for me to follow he into the building. As soon as I enter, it is telling me to leave again.

If I open the map it shows 2 markers for her location. One is east of bleakwood basin just outside of whiterun in the middle of the rock outcrop in the field.

The other is just southwest of mixwater mill. I fast travel to mixwater mill and the marker moves to along the road north/northeast of markarth close to lore grove.The other remains the same. I fast travel to lore grove and now only the bleakwood/whiterun marker remains. Still no one there.

So I reload to be able to get Katalia's refid, then start the meeting the tribes again. After she goes into the building, I used

setstage afs2begintribes 40 and it says she is at her mother. I use player.moveto c6001a3a to move to her.

Well she isn't at her mother, she is now just outside of valthiem towers east of whiterun.

So I follow her some more and when she gets by honningbrew meadery, she just stops. Just hangs out.

So I wait an hour and she is gone again. I move to her again and finally get to where her mother is.

Now the quest moves through the sacrifice and I chose the sect I want and Katalia tells me to go to my tent and rest. I try to follow the marker because it is after dark and I use realistic lighting and can't see well. It takes me to the portal stone. So I sleep there untill daybreak and then the cave marker finally shows. I found the cave, went in and found my tent and the quest progresses again.

Now I am supposed to go talk to Armin again to continue with the skirmish for dummies quest. I make it back to Armin and he still has absolutely no dialog.

I am at a loss. Am I correct in having no MCM for this mod? Or is something maybe missing/corrupted in my download?

I don't know if some of this may be known bugs being worked on and I just missed seeing, or if it may just be something in my own game set up that is beyond my knowledge to catch and adjust.

Here is my mods/load order if that helps any. I have 213 active, but like 80% are weapons, armors, skin/armor retextures etc... I am not sure how to do a log to send, but I am sure if someone pointed me the right way I could get one if needed.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=0
RealShelter.esm=1
KameleonArmor.esm=0
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SkyrimBordersDisabled.esm=1
SummerWear.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
AF_Ancient_Fortress.esp=1
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp=1
AllHairs.esp=1
sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.0.esp=1
Ballet Boots.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
DajiaNingheimFollower.esp=1
XiNafay - Shoes.esp=1
Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp=1
Magicka Sabers.esp=1
RavenWarpaints.esp=1
enchant4effects.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
DaedricAssassinArmorHeavy.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
Insanity's Dragonbane.esp=1
DaedraHuntress.esp=1
Sit Anywhere.esp=1
DaedricAssassinArmorLight.esp=1
Strap.esp=0
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
TS_Whipcane.esp=1
Han.esp=0
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
AncientDraugr.esp=1
DarkStandalone.esp=1
BBD_SAO.esp=1
Insanity's Zatoichi.esp=0
eggWarpaint.esp=1
GDZZJJDH.esp=0
ibr_sedethul.esp=1
DK_Armor_By_Hothtrooper44.esp=1
Dragon Knight Exposed.esp=1
Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1
Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp=1
Bowzingler.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
NoNakedComments.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
female mannequins.esp=1
EmpyreanCS.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1
RealShelter.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp=1
Bastila.esp=1
Earrings Set1.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
Elecp's Vampdress.esp=1
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp=1
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
AutumnLodge(FemaleMannequin).esp=1
AutumnLodge(MaleMannequin).esp=0
noiraldg.esp=1
Added_Killmoves_All_Weapons+Last_Enemy_Limit_Removed+Player_cannot_be_killmoved.esp=1
Drakian race.esp=1
BosmerArmorMATY743.esp=1
Armored Circlets.esp=1
Dragonsmount.esp=1
Ritual Armor of Boethiah.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
killmoverandom-100-P-L.esp=1
BodyTattooUNP.esp=1
CraftMeisterGear.esp=1
decap_chance_40.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1
Insanity's Craftable Dragonbane.esp=1
Gwelda Armor Pack.esp=0
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.2.esp=1
Elewin Jewelry.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp=0
HearthfireMoveKidsfix.esp=1
KURESE Gloria conversion.esp=0
SinbloodLethalMajesty.esp=1
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1
ELFXEnhancer.esp=1
JapanLodge.esp=1
KameleonArmor.esp=0
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Kumiho.esp=1
Lieyes_v1.0.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Silverstead.esp=1
MammothManor.esp=1
Hermit.esp=1
isilNarsil.esp=1
Emfy Cleric Robes.esp=1
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=1
markmod_Player1.esp=1
Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp=1
Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp=1
Metal Compound Bow.esp=1
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp=1
Merta Assassin Armor.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Neithteam Warpaint.esp=1
TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp=1
CD - TSECatsuits addonV3.esp=1
NoldorArmor.esp=1
RoyalDaedric.esp=1
NosPiercedEarsAll.esp=1
No_3rd_Person_killcam-3rd_Person_only-Above-Behind.esp=1
Poet.esp=0
SaEmoHair.esp=1
SkyHeels.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RavenWP3.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Rigmor.esp=0
Purity.esp=1
TwilticManor.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp=1
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp=1
Simple Compound Bow.esp=1
Size does matter.esp=1
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
StojaMakeupPack.esp=1
TeraArmors-CBBEByNausicaa.esp=0
The Bow Of The DarkOne.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
SofiaFollower.esp=1
SummerWearSA.esp=1
TradersChest.esp=1
Shiny Catsuits.esp=1
svs Princess of Thieves.esp=0
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
ZoyaFollower.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
Dragonbone Marauder armor Addon.esp=1
Dragonbone Marauder armor.esp=1
Nicky.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=0
Edhildils Dragon Priest Armor BBP.esp=1
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp=1
Devious Loading Screens.esp=1
AddItemMenu.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
Gatti12Jewelry.esp=1
S&D shadow walker.esp=1
Yuki.esp=1
Varnela.esp=1
Mei.esp=1
Aria.esp=1
ZZStuff.esp=1
Leven.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
NusbieVoices.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
animal_mansion_redux.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Hikari.esp=1
SSLToys.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
Fudou Myouou.esp=1
Sapphire.esp=1
ZaForswornStory.esp=1

Sorry this was so longwinded, but since I have no knowledge of modding, scripting, etc... I am trying to be as detailed as possible for me to help relay my issues.

Thanks for taking the time to read and for any help you may be able to give.

Ok. Started a fresh load of 1.72.

Now I am supposed to go talk to Armin again to continue with the skirmish for dummies quest. I make it back to Armin and he still has absolutely no dialog ...

The only issue I had with (afs2skirmish) "Skirmish for dummies" quest was a farmer girl (stage 50). Armin should wait the PC with other 3 guys: Orel Styr and Yngride on the hill above the East Empire Co. shack.  See post # 1106

Okay, now it's interesting.
You've managed to have the same bugs I had in my test runs more than two or three builds ago, so ir may help me to track down what can in fact be conflict rather than bad code.

I still have no dialog option at all for Armin. He just stands there and asks me if I need something when I try to initiate conversation.

There is some message that pops up just before as I am transported to him saying to have a bug conversation with Gleba as soon as we are near Armin, but there is no such option talking to him. However the quest still advances into the meeting the tribes.

That shouldn't be there anymore... Armin being silent was a bug of mine but Delzaron corrected it and now people are stuck in the next stage (the Farmer Girl nemesis).

I am able to talk to Katalia despite not being able to talk to Armin and she wants me to follow her to her mother. She starts down the steps and again dissapears into the hanging tree east empire building. The hud compass shows for me to follow he into the building. As soon as I enter, it is telling me to leave again.

If I open the map it shows 2 markers for her location. One is east of bleakwood basin just outside of whiterun in the middle of the rock outcrop in the field.

The other is just southwest of mixwater mill. I fast travel to mixwater mill and the marker moves to along the road north/northeast of markarth close to lore grove.The other remains the same. I fast travel to lore grove and now only the bleakwood/whiterun marker remains. Still no one there.

Somethin goes very wrong with your quests.
1- The Bleakwood/Whiterun marker is actually the mathematical center of the map, it's where the game points because apparently it can't point correctly at the Valley miniworld. It's Badycia's marker in fact. I had this one and theorized that it was a hint at a pathfinding failure....
We aren't farther than that, it's beyond both our CK knowledge.

2- The south-of-Mixwater marker is for the Katalia's Revenge quest and is a marker bug, it should actually be pointing at the shack where Shae and her buddies are.
I had it point at EXACTLY the same place without knowing why, and it moves because Shae moves.
The fact that it wrongly spawned at the exact same place can't be a coincidence.

Mystery still to be solved.

So I reload to be able to get Katalia's refid, then start the meeting the tribes again. After she goes into the building, I used

setstage afs2begintribes 40 and it says she is at her mother. I use player.moveto c6001a3a to move to her.

Well she isn't at her mother, she is now just outside of valthiem towers east of whiterun.

So I follow her some more and when she gets by honningbrew meadery, she just stops. Just hangs out.

So I wait an hour and she is gone again. I move to her again and finally get to where her mother is.

That's probably because she spawned at the same Mixwater false marker than Shae.
Why ? Don't know.

Now I am supposed to go talk to Armin again to continue with the skirmish for dummies quest. I make it back to Armin and he still has absolutely no dialog.

So it seems clear now that you had the same "forsworn chiefs have nothing to say" bug I had. Why ? Don't know. It seems people can launch this quest reliably now.

I am at a loss. Am I correct in having no MCM for this mod? Or is something maybe missing/corrupted in my download?

I don't know if some of this may be known bugs being worked on and I just missed seeing, or if it may just be something in my own game set up that is beyond my knowledge to catch and adjust.

1- No mcm so far
2- Corruption ? Perhaps... It's probably not the real culprit though (because coincidence).
3- A conflict could be. I just don't have a clue. I use more than one of the same mods than you, so yeah.
4- What do you mean exactly by "fresh load" ?

I need to think more about that, if anyone has ideas or theories, I'm game.

You've managed to have the same bugs I had in my test runs more than two or three builds ago, so ir may help me to track down what can in fact be conflict rather than bad code.

That shouldn't be there anymore... Armin being silent was a bug of mine but Delzaron corrected it and now people are stuck in the next stage (the Farmer Girl nemesis).

To start conversation with Armin just wait for Kalydi and others to come and gather in one place. The scene will auto-trigger and then you'll able to speak to him. As I rememeber he ought to send you to Badicia. Don' follow Katalia just return to Marses outpost (Gleba's location) and use that menhir  (striped portal stone).

In some cases you should wait for actors to start the scene correctly as it's written in OP.

I tested by launching a new game ; i dont get the moira problem...

But the farmgirl sstage 40, tyes. Its due to the checkdead script

afs2skirmish

Stage 50 is bugged. Setstaged. Completed properly. I chose to let the farmer girl go to Markarth.

Ok... I will use && for trying to fix it.

I had the same problem with the debug message, no speech for Armin, and Katalia dissapearing leaving weird quest markers on my very first playthrough. That was the first ttime I installed the mod into my game at all. I used the 1.72 zip and the meshes and textures zips (both 1.7) on the download page. I un-installed, re ran finis, clean saved,  then loaded the 1.71 zip and meshes/textures, ran finis and tried again. That gave me the same issues.

So my "fresh load" was uninstalling everything, running finis, going back to a svaegame from before I even installed the mod and running savetool on that and deleted the savegames that followed it.

I then loaded 1.72 again, running finis and loot, and trying from the cleaned savegame that was about 3days gametime before ever loading the mod the first time.

To start conversation with Armin just wait for Kalydi and others to come and gather in one place. The scene will auto-trigger and then you'll able to speak to him. As I rememeber he ought to send you to Badicia. Don' follow Katalia just return to Marses outpost (Gleba's location) and use that menhir  (striped portal stone).

In some cases you should wait for actors to start the scene correctly as it's written in OP.

Gleba transports me to Armin. When I get there Katalia is there and Kalydi is running up the hill.

Gleba talks to Armin, tells him whats going on.

Katalia talks to Armin, telling how i helped.

Armen talks to them and myself, saying to take away Kalydi and I should go with them.

Kalydi voices her thought, Armin says he needs to speak with me first, and the quest completes.

This immediately starts the meeting the tribes quest and my marker is on Armin with a popup telling me to speak to him. This is where he has no dialog.

I have tried waiting for him to initiate, I have tried initiating myself, nothing. He will not speak to me at all other than asking "need something" if I click on him to talk to him. No dialog window, just a comment.

Ok, I have q internet connection for this hotel night.

@sfeile

AFS1.64Bis is working.

AFS1.7 is in developement. Next release when I can.

The Kqlydi part  work very fine.

@Alploochra

No MCM : you knoz hoz to do it ? Me no.

I finished Ravena quest as I can...

Now, I'm at the werewolf.

The kennel : after an introduction quest, you ahve several choices : as an hagraven : you can sacrifice slaves to breed troll followers.

Primal :; not done

Koldun : done : Sacrificing Slave to get blesses chaurus eggs, its a need for the Flesh craft spell.

What about FTD ? did you advance ?

@Lynx2K10

Thanks for your great work. I already made some fixes.

The test was quite good...

No I don't know how to do MCM menus either, that's why I said there wasn't so far. Also, we don't really need one at the moment.

I'm proud and happy that you did nearly all the homework I asked for ! ;)
You're clearly underburdened, i'm adding you a list of features riiiiiiight noooow !  (je plaisante)

(As for FTD - dialogues of the private version are pretty much understandable now, except for the blocked quests)

So, how are the czech beers ?

@ sfeile
And you can't take Kalydi to Badycia ?

What happens when you setstage the new quest ?

I dont know, I'm stuck in an hostel in brussels...

Voici ce qui a été fait :

AFS1.72Bis
Moving Alfinia manor into Soljund sinkhole.
New trigger for AFS5investigate
Try to fix hagraven den again. Fixed.
Try to fix Kennel. Fixed.
AFS5OldGods3 disabled
Fixing AFS4Koldun Quest
fixing AFS4Primal Quest.
AFS5PrimalHealing : Ethrane replace Eridane
Fixing sex scene in AFS5Primal samarie lesson
Try to fix the mod merchants
AFS2SideQuestRavena : continuing quest writting. Finished. Tested... qnd i hope you love console.
new quest : AFS5Werewolf
new spell : flesh crafting
new item : afschauruseggs
new quest : AFS5FrissonLesson
Dialogues for sacrificing slaves for obtaining blessed chaurus eggs.
A breeding troll into the Kennel

@ sfeile

And you can't take Kalydi to Badycia ?

What happens when you setstage the new quest ?

If I set stage I can make it to Badycia by player.moveto and moving to Katalia when she eventually gets there. Since that kind of acts like a fast travel,Kalydi follows me and I am able to progress. Right up untill I have to talk to Armin again to start the skirmish for dummies. I didn't try to setstage past that.

OK. I have a question that may or may not be the root of my problems. I just saw Delzaron suggested using the 1.64b. (Thank you Delzaron by the way)

I downloaded it and noticed it says core files. Did my dumbass just need to install this first then overwrite as needed? Is this possibly what I'm missing from the start?

I just went newest version when I got it and never paid any attention to what the older one said. :s

Edit: I only asked about an MCM to make sure I wasn't missing one if it wassupposed to be there.

To have the whole mod you need a core file, a textures file and a meshes file.
There are two core files at the moment, either the 1.64bis, mor stable, and the 1.7x, that are work-in-progress with a lot more content but unstable.
The texture and meshes are compatible with the oldest version (1.64).

So in fact what you are saying is that you are never sent to the Valley by Armin. Have you tried to just go there by foot by activating a purple tree ?

Are you using Mod Organizer ?
Try the 1.64bis if you can. Tell us what happens.

Not using mod organizer, but I am using nexus mod manager.

I tried version 1.64b.

Still no dialog with Armin. I used setstage 10 this time and it sent me straight to the camp. That worked fine. I got a handful of quests there and tried to complete them, but still bugging a lot for me.

Skirmish for dummies still won't start because of no dialog with Armin. Setstage to 20 and 3 markers point to him and nowhere else. Try to setstage 30 and it says there is no 30.

Vulkos also has no dialog for the heartless lady. After setstage past him/her I was sent to Phage. Phage also has no dialog options so this broke the wife search as well.

Ravena also has no dialog other than telling me it's not wise to bother her, so I have no idea how to advance in that quest without console.

Princess of wolves won't clear from the quest list, and how do you get rid of those damn wolves? They follow me everywhere after presenting them at the camp.

Yngride stopped me on the road and wanted her revenge. I helped her kill the guards with the guy she was pissed at and now she stands in the road with her axe drawn and no further conversation. Stage is on 50 and it says there is no 60.  So this too will break the wife hunt.

I honestly really like the mod so far despite my issues and bitching, I just hate spending as much time trying to figure out the console as I do playing. 

I think as much as I want to do it, I'm going to give it a break and await further development.

I really do appreciate the work put into this so far, so don't take this as a bad review. I do understand it is still a WIP.

What I have gotten to play has been great. I just wish I knew a bit more to help isolate why I have so many issues. (You would have probably laughed your ass off just watching me try to figure out stage advancing.) 

If you can think of something I am still following and listening for sure. If you need me to try and figure something else out like sending a log or something, I will do my best.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to morre! :D

- Mod Organizer let you shuffle mods and manage overwriting, that's why I asked. NMM doesn't.

- Plugins order isn't everything, mods order is also. Easier to manage with MO.

- You've got redundant mods, like two CBBE vanilla replacers, and that's without seeing the ones without esps

- I won't say your esps are wrongly ordered, I'm not knowledgeable enough, but they are un a strange order from my point of view. Is this the LOOT order ?

- You've got an awful lot of stuck quests that worked for the betatesters. Something is stucking them. Scripts or something. Do you have lag in beginning sexlab scenes ?

- Stages do not increment by 10 systematically. Try +5 or +20. And I do easily remember we've all begun somewhere, i wouldn't have laughed ;)

We're making a check on all quests reported bugged, it will probably take a few days (and Delzaron will probably update the mod's content before repairing the bugs, you're warned !)

I thank you very much for your words of support, and I think Delzaron will appreciate them a lot !