I noticed the english on some quests is rather bad... I'll fix up the text on some of the quests if the author is ok with that.

Okm send here the sentences you wish to correct.

I disabled the mod, and now every second or so, it pops up with "Time X" where X is a number that seems to be seconds since I uninstalled the mod? No other mod did this, and cleaning the save game doesn't seem to fix it.

currious... there is not functions for that in the mod.

I noticed the english on some quests is rather bad... I'll fix up the text on some of the quests if the author is ok with that.

Do you not realize you already have an editing team that did that all for you?

I dont know if you work on AFS or not... in fact, I'm quite lost now !

And tired... I have my post doc work to manage, and it's take lot of energy...

So, you are the Seri Alploochra told me about ?

I talk to other team members about AFS and the difficulty to correct this big file...

Ther eis another subject we should discuss : for the next mods (too late for AFS and FTD, Ravnous was not planned), alploochra want I send a text with my plan, and you will made the dialogues and stages texts. After, I will built the quest in CK.

It's ok for you ? For me, I dont know how it will work... i already send things to Alploochra, but he dont respond yet.

Heu... do you know AFS have more than 20000 lines of dialogues ?

It will be a hell for you to fix that.

I made a proposalto Alploochra a time ago... we will wait his answer.

i have a problem.

the texures of the clothings from the forsworn are purple and i dont know how to solf this.

i look all day for a awenser but did not find one.

if someone could help me that would be verry nice.

Did you install the texture files of the mod ?

If somebody know howI cqn fix the merchants, it will be nice... i tried several tutorials, but its not work at all.

Here are all the modified sentences for one of the quests (NewShaman1).  http://pastebin.com/WUZKddK8

I'll upload the other quests later, when I have more time.

Thanks. I will integrate this.

AFS will become better and better. Now I know how to make simple MCM menus !

Jesus christ, you were not kidding about the amount of dialogue in this mod. I decided to tackle this by exploring everything using the creation kit, and editing 100 lines at a time. I see just about all of Ravena's quests have been edited and are worded beautifully, but there are plenty of errors elsewhere.  After I finish with the NPC dialog, I'll move onto the player dialogue, and then the quest labels. I'm a newbie when it comes to modding and the creation kit so I am not entirelly sure what all the columns mean, but I suppose it may help when identifying exactly what to edit. The last column (H) is my edit, and the previous column (G) is the current text. Is exprime supposed to mean express? I wasn't too sure about that one.

Here is what I did thus far, and I will be editing this file 100 lines at a time whenever I decide to work on it. This is just the NPC dialog:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vRQYJZa8cQTPDD-ZVgiNSz3oRlukVZ1B3f-Xcx3whGU/

It is 1261 lines now, but I delete lines that do not need editing as I go so the final product will probably be a lot less. Anyway, I'll PM you when I finish the entire list. Let me know of any changes I can make to that spreadsheet to make it easier for you to insert the new dialog into the mod. Decided to share the link in case you wanted to start integrating before I finished since it is a lot of dialog. I'll PM you the links of the player dialog and quest titles once I get around to it.

Oh, and other than the dialogue I hav enoticed a problem with quests, specificially the "Ravena Must leave!" one. I am unable to go anywhere with her because she constantly thinks I am trying to attack her and she punishes me as a result. Got around this and other quest bugs using the setstage command, though.

Edit: Nvm, setstage 10 fixed the ravena quest for me.

Guest Long John

@wonderfulcheese - Is any modification you are using got a cloak spell effect similar to those used by "Wet and Cold" or "Dual Sheath Redux"?

Sometimes the cloak magic effect includes an NPC and that affected NPC detects this effect was placed on them by the Player Character. They then interpret this action as an attack and if the slavery system doesn't exclude the effects from these mods they may start to punish you for no reason. Alternatively they may even go as far as becoming hostile and if in a large built up city everyone there may start to go ballistic.

This is the old versions of "Wet and Cold" not knowing at the moment about the new version (2.01) uploaded on Nexus.

@wonderfulcheese - Is any modification you are using got a cloak spell effect similar to those used by "Wet and Cold" or "Dual Sheath Redux"?

Sometimes the cloak magic effect includes an NPC and that affected NPC detects this effect was placed on them by the Player Character. They then interpret this action as an attack and if the slavery system doesn't exclude the effects from these mods they may start to punish you for no reason. Alternatively they may even go as far as becoming hostile and if in a large built up city everyone there may start to go ballistic.

This is the old versions of "Wet and Cold" not knowing at the moment about the new version (2.01) uploaded on Nexus.

I use abilties effects, not cloak spells ones.

And I dont use Wet and cold.

Guest Long John

I use abilties effects, not cloak spells ones.

And I dont use Wet and cold.

I wasn't referring to your modification directly. Just to whether wonderfulcheese is running one of those types of modifications in their load order. Cause they could cause punishment system to trigger unexpectedly.

I see... yes, Ravena have a script linked to her alias for occuring the punishement. Each time she suffer damages, you are punished...

Anybody know how to made several pages for MCM menu ?

Mine have only one page, and i wish to add the possibility for player to be friend with forsworns, even if you dont want to play the mod...