I got the shaman ceremony to work, but one new bug and one persistent one.

The first is in regards to Thusnelda's Lesson. I puffpuff'd her, got the spell, but the Thusnelda's Lesson quest didn't trigger until I entered the Nordic ruins for the Ways Trial.

Speaking of the Ways Trial, I'm stuck at the part after answering the Spriggan's questions. The quest stage doesn't advance (static at stage 110) and Moira and Ethrane are here. No one else in this room with the three Sacred Stones. Waiting both ingame and with the Wait function haven't resolved anything. This is where I stopped with the mod last time, since all the Primal/Koldun shaman quests and the grove quests were broken beyond this point.

Edit: Attached pictures represent:

1) The Ways Trial stuck point.

2) One of many mesh issues I found throughout the Forsworn encampment.

3) The previously mentioned bug about the "To __________" for the kennels.

I'm going to stop looking for bugs/issues as the next quests seem to be filled to the brim with them. Will resume once bugfixes have been applied and a new stable version is out.

post-843990-0-94537700-1433728136_thumb.jpg

post-843990-0-38277000-1433728196_thumb.jpg

post-843990-0-60230100-1433728215_thumb.jpg

I had the same "everything doesn't work from here" problem when the Ceremony bugged on me (and it still does).
It must be something with a faction or trigger you gain when doing the Ceremony or the Trials, probably the new faction not being activated.

So probably "just bugged at the moment".

I mean that the navigation within the forgotten valley is kind of screwed.

In the Cyrodiil side quest, the woman that's annoying that you're supposed to guard doesn't always make it to where she gets puffpuff'd by the wolf because of path issues and whatnot. Also, a LOT of stuff breaks in varying degrees, I've found, when you get there BEFORE the NPCs do.

Maybe adding a forced moveto player would be good for that.

Okay let's huint this one then:

HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF SCRIPT PROPERTIES DISAPPEARING ?

We don't know why, probably because of a fault on our side, but properties just vanish in a lot of builds.

That seems to be a recurring issue. Any idea what's causing it time and time again?

No idea at all...

Unfortunately, that consists of just about every bug discussed in this topic since last week.

I think the main issue is that we find out what's the root cause of this. Funky compiling? Mod conflicts? Technological muckfuckery?

Renaming the scripts folder?

At the very least, we have code-savvy folk flipping through it to see what's up now, so that's a plus.

Maybe his CK is compiling his scripts one way on his computer and its being sorted different then rest of us?  I know a few mods I have downloaded before the mod author's did theirs a certain way ( as in had their folders set up differently/named other things) and when they released them for all most or all of us that tried the mod had problems with stuff not starting.

I made a properly reisntalltion of skyrim, with a steam CK.

Yes, I will recompile all the scripts : the 40 and more quests scripts particulary... dialogues scripts have no properties so they will work...

I will check spells ones also.

In brief : hard and log work...

Please, send me the list of bugs you met... I will fix them in the same time.

Sorry I took a few days off from Skyrim, got distracted trying the prostitute profession for Sims 3.

I will try to finish my current run tomorrow night. I have a semi detailed account of bugs and errors I have seen. If I don't finish, I will just report what I have. To tired to write it now.

Started a fresh game, and tonight I started in on this mod.  Had an issue with Shae and the other NPC, he came up and spoke to me before Shae.  But, he didn't have any dialogue, so I left him and spoke to Shae.   After Shae arrested me, we all just stood there looking stupid.   Fortunately I saved right before the encounter and I spoke to Shae first this time, and everything played out okay.   I did notice that the encounter had moved from where it was originally.

Things went smoothly from there until Skirmish for Dummies.  I got to the kill some nords! bit and after they are all dead but the girl, we all just stand about idly.  I ended up forcing the quest stage ahead, everyone talks about what to do with the girl, and Armin says it is your choice,  Then nothing no advance in the quest.  So, I prod the quest stage again.  Talk with armin decide what to do with girl and the quest manages to complete with out further prodding.

Did Yngride's Revenge after that and that quest with off without a hitch.   And, that's all the further I went.

Here are my notes on my playthrough as a primal shaman on a custom race. I tried to give as detailed information as i could, but the later on it took the less I wrote down. Mixture of trying to get everything done ASAP and lazyness.

Well here it is...

AFS1Begin

AFS1Begin 40

The dead forsworn is supposed to be raped by a Mercenary... That does not happen, Sexlab gives an error saying, Notice ValidateActor(Mercenary) --False---

Then the dead forsworn is moved to the mercenaries feet and then is animated breathing but is clearly dead and lootable.

I PLAYED and reinstalled sexlab like 6 times and toyed with mods... I don't think the error is on my end but who knows it might be!

AFS2Skirmish 20

Armin Warped and didn't lead the way. If the warp is intentional I suggest you change the quest text from Follow him to Meet him.

AFS2Skirmish 40

Bugged out, no after NPC kill conversation

NPC has Forsworn Rumor Conversation

Had to AFS2Skirmish 50

AFS2Skirmish 50

Pop up conversation deciding the girls fate did not activate

Had to Setstage to 60

AFS2NewShaman1Vulkos

AFS2NewShaman1Vulkos 185

Quest objective says talk to Vulkos, but it should be talk to Moira!

AFS2NewShaman2

The Dark wolf is still following Etheane. Might be a non repeatable bug, but worth mentioning because the Dark wolf seems to be still following her forever. Think it might of happened during AFS2NewShaman2.

AFS2NewShamanCeremony

AFS2NewShamanCeremony

If you activate quest right after AFS2NewShaman2 quest, Katakia + Ethrane are still naked. Have to change zones and rest 24 hours for it to reset the clothes. Not major but seems odd to see them walk in naked when they should be clothed.

AFS2NewShamanCeremony 110

Constance didn't have sex with her avatar wolf. Might be a non repeatable bug on me end.

(Suggestion) Make the wolves have the ghost spell effect so they clearly are not real wolves.

Bug 2, after completing the quest, Thusnelda still has the conversation to start the ceremony again. It should be removed once quest is over.

AFS2SideQuestBrenus (1 bug, 1 suggestion)

(suggestion) Sex as a reward with Genserie? What happens if I don't want it?

Should make it a one time pop up conversation asking if the player wants to fuck.

Ohhhh there is a bug that Brenus keeps force starting a conversation when we walk past him, EVEN after we accepted his quest. He only stops forcing the auto conversation at the END of the whole quest. Should be stopped once we agreed to help

AFS2SideQuestCyrodill

AFS2SideQuestCyrodill 90

Dialogue is so bad I have to comment on it. It hurts to read it's that bad.

Quest also is bugged, Map marker shows Chida Mine while quest log says Eridane. Note the NPC you need to talk to is Constance who is in an unfinished Chida Mine clone. Had to movetoQTAFS2SideQuestCyrodill to get there. Needs a major overhaul.

AFS3Couple

AFS3Couple 90

Map marker to lovers tend doesn't disappear when it should.

AFS3SideQuestGirlandWolf

Helping red does not actually get you virgin blood that you can use for the quest requiring virgins blood. Seems like it's broken to me. 

AFS3SideQuestJudgment

AFS3SideQuestJudgment 50

Choose to kill kid, quest gives no direction in the journal, and is still active, but seems like it is meant to be done.

Had to Setstage AFS3SideQuestJudgment 100

AFS3RepQuestCult

The Fancy Lady has forsorn conversation which is a mistake

Using enslave spell didn't update quest nor did she move once ensavled via the spell I learned earlier. Seems bugged.

AFS3BadyciaLesson

Henrieta had virgin dialogue before and after you start this quest. That dialogue should only be available while the quest is active.

AFSSpell_TamingCall

Thunelda didn't give me mating call  directly after sex. I got an updated quest like 6 minutes later, seems like it's not working as intended since the other spell quests get it right after..

AFS3SybilOldGods

AFS3SybilOldGods 70

Quest is stuck. I didn't try to debug it. Seems massively messed up.

AFS3WaysTrial

AFS3WaysTrial 110

Katania is missing!!!  Might be a one time thing, but EVERYTHING is messed up afterwords that requires Katania. Not really possible to continue with her missing.

(suggestion) Stones have text as if they should have triggers, should just make them static objects and remove their interactivity.

AFS4Primal

AFS4Primal 40

Sexlab says Sprigans are ineligible, while I do have bestiality active... Not sure what is wrong. This requires a special mod for animations? Bugs out since sex has to happen to continue. Had to setstage to 180

I called it quits here since the rest of the quests require Katalia who is bugged out in my game, Katalia is probably not your fault but an anomaly in my game.

Hope this helps. I can't wait to try again and hope some of the bugs were one time occurrences. Now it is bed time!

What are you supposed to do after you talk to Phage and fail the no heart woman quest? I get no new quest and no new dialogue.

You picked an incorrect path in the quest and need to load back. When the woman asking for a heart, choose for her to take the closest heart. Do not choose to take the further heart which directs to Phage.

Note: when you now post back to back posts in the same thread they get auto combined into one post. Interesting!