Lot of things are made... including recipes for improving Yngride's bow (3 more stages of this bow, corresponding to three levels of sadism : imprived, raffined, legendary : each time you made an improvement, damages double). At maximum level of archery, I think Yngride bow could made 480 damages per arrow.

I met problems :

- my merchants dont work...

- i want to set a NPC follower in game. The NPC should receive the factions to become a usable follower. (RRH is planned as follower for werewolf, and maybe I will add Katalia, Ethrane and Moira).

- i dont have time to test the mod !

I liked that ti was the daedric lords and Kyne that was beind the gods that the Forsworn worshipped when Ravena explained it. They're perfect for this.

It's the actual Witchmen official lore.

The official official stuff. ALL BOW TO LORD OFFICIAL OFFICIAL APOO.

I liked that ti was the daedric lords and Kyne that was beind the gods that the Forsworn worshipped when Ravena explained it. They're perfect for this.

It's the actual Witchmen official lore.

The official official stuff. ALL BOW TO LORD OFFICIAL OFFICIAL APOO.

all your dialogues corrections are implemented. On this new, i go to bed. Good night. I hope to made a release tomorrow.

at the starter quest when you talk to the lady in the riverwood inn.

she says: go hangman tree.. not go to hangman tree. Which would be more correct :)

also, after kidnapping the priestess and going to see.. a something.. you are moved again and there is a whole bunch of baskets/buckets that totally freak out next to the players feet

Prison Overhaul isn´t working with the forsworn story.There is only vanilla prison than.

Wich prison ? If it's the prison of the beginning of the mod, it's totally normal. For the others prisons (vanilla ones), the mod dont affect them, so it's supposed to work.

Did you try with Martkarth or Whiterun prisons ?

I testet it with whiterun first and than i startet in solitude both the same vanilla prison. After that i disabled a few mods and started again.

That was working, so i made a save before i chose a life in life an other life and the other mods works with PO exept the forsworn story.

The Maria eden mod has some changes in prison too, so it isn´t compatible either with PO. I´ll wait for the new version and test it.  

More informations^^

I test the forsworn story only with an alternet start ( i came by a ship to skyrim ).

Now i know a few alternet starts they do not work either with PO. I´ll try now without any alternet start with your mod and PO together.

at the starter quest when you talk to the lady in the riverwood inn.

she says: go hangman tree.. not go to hangman tree. Which would be more correct :)

also, after kidnapping the priestess and going to see.. a something.. you are moved again and there is a whole bunch of baskets/buckets that totally freak out next to the players feet

noted, fixed ! thanks

I've been working on learning how to make characters. I have the knowledge on how to make them and work navmesh things, but no idea how to program quests, dialogue, etc. into them. But for the facegen things, have you been trying to apply premade faces made from RaceMenu or something onto NPCs? You'll need another program for that whose name eludes me at the moment.

I'm not at the stage where I can mass-produce them yet, though. I need to put the knowledge into practice.

I've been working on learning how to make characters. I have the knowledge on how to make them and work navmesh things, but no idea how to program quests, dialogue, etc. into them. But for the facegen things, have you been trying to apply premade faces made from RaceMenu or something onto NPCs? You'll need another program for that whose name eludes me at the moment.

I'm not at the stage where I can mass-produce them yet, though. I need to put the knowledge into practice.

Trying to make a mod ? Can be good, I will be not able to made a lot, with my job...

I can help you for quests....

Characters face can be done in two ways :

- you made your own character face in CK, and you click on Ctrl + F4. It will generate the facegen meshes and textures.

- you use a face already in skyrim.bsa (template). Try to edit a bandit some example. Lot of boxes are with a cross, what mean the NPC use that as template (for face, faction, package, etc...).

It useless to mass product NPC : few fewer, the better...

Nonono I'm not trying to make a mod. I'm getting character creation skills in case they will be useful.

I'm not saying that you should teach me, I'm saying that the gray faces might be a result of an error in the process of applying a face generated via something like Racemenu, where you'll need a facegen of some sort to meld the appearance onto the character. Do you use some kind of skin texture mod that you didn't include while creating the faces? That could do it, but this is with my limited knowledge at the moment.

I have two quests (find the noblewoman's sister, learn werewolf skills) that sends me to talk to Drana, but Drana is a hagraven and she can't be engaged in dialogue as a creature, she doesn't have a talk prompt.

Also I accidentally talked to Red Riding Hood before I found Katilla for the start of the quest, which skipped a few steps, did I miss out on anything like spells?

Nonono I'm not trying to make a mod. I'm getting character creation skills in case they will be useful.

I'm not saying that you should teach me, I'm saying that the gray faces might be a result of an error in the process of applying a face generated via something like Racemenu, where you'll need a facegen of some sort to meld the appearance onto the character. Do you use some kind of skin texture mod that you didn't include while creating the faces? That could do it, but this is with my limited knowledge at the moment.

Too bad, we need coders...

But you can still participate to mods creations :

For example, Dark bellow : we will need a new Blackreach small world, and some new NPC. You can create them, it will be less work for me to do.

I use face textures mods, yes.... but you shouldnt get the gret faces bug ; I regen all the faces yesterday... it should work.

I have two quests (find the noblewoman's sister, learn werewolf skills) that sends me to talk to Drana, but Drana is a hagraven and she can't be engaged in dialogue as a creature, she doesn't have a talk prompt.

Also I accidentally talked to Red Riding Hood before I found Katilla for the start of the quest, which skipped a few steps, did I miss out on anything like spells?

Drana is now a Nord female race, not a hagraven. You should be able to talk to her...

Maybe it was a save mistake... I will test the mod when I can. Can you post pictures of your problems here ?

For example, Dark bellow : we will need a new Blackreach small world, and some new NPC. You can create them, it will be less work for me to do.

I use face textures mods, yes.... but you shouldnt get the gret faces bug ; I regen all the faces yesterday... it should work.

I'll have to juggle editing your stuff and learning something utterly new. No thanks. I'll stick to editing; character creation is a personal interest and I'm not sure if I can handle it at a full-blown mod level.

I'll have to juggle editing your stuff and learning something utterly new. No thanks. I'll stick to editing; character creation is a personal interest and I'm not sure if I can handle it at a full-blown mod level.

As you wish...

Clarification is she supposed to be a nord woman in 1.74 or is that in the next release? Because she's a hagraven now, I both followed quest marker to a hagraven on both quests and when I looked her up in TES5Edit and moved her to me it was a hagraven. Specifically it's the hagraven at Karthspire over by the sacrificed giant.

Fuck... I changed her to a Nord woman for AFS1.74, but i got a CK save problem...

And of course you cant talk to her...

Please, made somne tests and a list of bugs like that. I will fix them tonight (and I will also try to finish Ravenous quests)

Drana hagraven dont talk, noted.

[Other stuff]

What sort of coding is involved?

As someone who has got zero experience in coding for Skyrim modding, if it's simple enough work I would offer to help out. 

Only if the extra hand would do much good though, otherwise it's probably not worth to employ my amateur skill for.

[Other stuff]

What sort of coding is involved?

As someone who has got zero experience in coding for Skyrim modding, if it's simple enough work I would offer to help out. 

Only if the extra hand would do much good though, otherwise it's probably not worth to employ my amateur skill for.

Coding with Papyrus language, a object oriented language based on Python.

You don't need lot of skills. You know, I began to code AFS in january, and in this time I never made a mod, and I dont had any skills in progra;;ation. I learn everything by making AFS. It's explain why the mod was full of bugs... and there are still some of it.

It's not so difficult to made a little mod... a very big one like AFS tooks months.

The skyrim corruption project have a list of available concepts. Alploochra is the team leader, but he's busy...

Did you already use CK, did you already made NPC, interiors cells ?

I can teach you if you want. I already do that for somebody who wants a farm mod...

You should read tutorials also, like the quest one.

"give a fish to a man, and he will eat for one day. Learn him how to fish, and he will eat for all his life".

The skyrim corruption project have a list of available concepts. Alploochra is the team leader, but he's busy...

I'm here.

I won't put pressure on a beginner to take a mod by himself though, i'm all about comfort zones. (For CK reasons, it's better if there's only one modder at a time on an .esp).

What's needed is either people that can do quests & leveldesign (giving dialogues, establishing conditions and triggers, placing assets and npcs,... basic modder's dayjob) or someone more code-oriented that could help me by actually coding the Aura framework (a manipulation & psyche framework that would make all modules easier to do and compatibles).
There's people already there for the writing support so no fear to have there (i'm not against newly interested recruits still).
Seri has also taken a (very recent) interest in doing customized faces for the npcs.