Hey, before we get started I'd like to thank everyone involved in this mod. You guys are doing great, and I know you guys have an editor going through all the text but I can offer my services in that should a need arise.

And now, the issue, shown in the image attached.

Any ideas on what went wrong here? Faulty texture/texture pathing/funky mod compatibility? I've read in previous posts in this topic that the mod uses vanilla textures, so should I check game cache?

post-119339-0-34946600-1433333789_thumb.jpg

Hey, before we get started I'd like to thank everyone involved in this mod. You guys are doing great, and I know you guys have an editor going through all the text but I can offer my services in that should a need arise.

And now, the issue, shown in the image attached.

Any ideas on what went wrong here? Faulty texture/texture pathing/funky mod compatibility? I've read in previous posts in this topic that the mod uses vanilla textures, so should I check game cache?

Did you download the meshes and textures for 1.72 bis ?

how long do i have to wait in the Shaman Ceremony for it to start ??

the wolves don't show up i waited 4hours still nada

For me, 1 minute after all the NPC are here... and they come very quickly.

After the modification of quests there was some confusion ... example

quest Phage and Eridane initiation

We need to wait Phage and Jainy in the Den.

Phage and Eridane are in the Den.

This quest shoud be non playable... how did you get it ?

I encountered an issue during the quest "Ravena must leave!"

When you have to guide her to the reachcliff cave and finally get to the marker,

she's just saying:"soo,my little slave...."

but nothing is happening right after that.

She's just standing there,i can't talk to her since she's repeating the sentence mentioned above again and again and again....

Also i'm not able to move.

I just copied that topic they answered him that this quest is not completed but now its done so can you help me to skip this part of quest or fix it somehow ?

I encountered an issue during the quest "Ravena must leave!"

When you have to guide her to the reachcliff cave and finally get to the marker,

she's just saying:"soo,my little slave...."

but nothing is happening right after that.

She's just standing there,i can't talk to her since she's repeating the sentence mentioned above again and again and again....

Also i'm not able to move.

I just copied that topic they answered him that this quest is not completed but now its done so can you help me to skip this part of quest or fix it somehow ?

showquesttargets

sqs <quest ID>

setstage <quest ID>   if you want to skip this part

To make you PC controlable try "ecp" console command or  open MCM mod menu /ZAZ animation/Player contol center

Nice mod you made there, keep up this excellent work.

I play this mod the first time, and did not read the full threat, so maybe there are some bugs reportet yet, but here is my small bug report, from what I found out till now:

Skirmish for dummies AFS2Skirmish

stage 40 when all nords are dead the four forsworn move back to their startplace and the farmgirl moves away, so I set it manual (console) to 50

stage 50 conversation starts but after the end the quest don't update so again manual to 60 

stage 60 finally the dialog options for Armin, but only rape and escape options. rape option worked well, escape option only undress the farmer girl and nothing else (I thought the girl will run away and the forsworn will go to their 'daily work')

No Heart Woman AFS2NewShaman1Vulkos

stage 150 during the conversation with vulkos, wich set the quest to 180 I got a CTD, tried it several times, its always during the fade out, vulkos get the FemaleBriarHeartArmor undressed then CTD.

Kartimandua Lesson AFS3KartimanduaLesson

stage 20 stuck, Kartimandua didn't move, so I checked out in CK what I have to do to trigger to the next stage, seams like the triggerbox didn't work, so I set it manual to stage 25 from this point everything goes right.

cheers.

I stared up a fresh install myself with updated 1.72Bis. I am writing out detailed reports of anomalies, but plan to release everything at once at the end. This way you will not have 20 posts of various things filling up the thread when one will do. Going Sicambres where I let Kalydi be sacrificed like last time.

After that run I may make male and try the WW content...

That's the plan anyways.

When Ravena takes the PC to Reachcliff Cave, is there supposed to be another mini-quest to do there?  I was hoping that if there was another mini-quest there I could look up its quest id and get it started through the console.  Anyone know what the quest id for the activity at Reachcliff Cave would be.  I know the main quest id here is afs2sidequestravena, but if I setstages with those markers, it seems to skip what ever Ravena wanted the PC to do at Reachcliff.

Thx for the advise.

When Ravena takes the PC to Reachcliff Cave, is there supposed to be another mini-quest to do there?  I was hoping that if there was another mini-quest there I could look up its quest id and get it started through the console.  Anyone know what the quest id for the activity at Reachcliff Cave would be.  I know the main quest id here is afs2sidequestravena, but if I setstages with those markers, it seems to skip what ever Ravena wanted the PC to do at Reachcliff.

Thx for the advise.

I'm also having this issue.

Also in that scene when you congregate with the four other shaman candidates for the ceremony, the wolves don't spawn and do their thing. When I trigger it with console commands, everyone stops moving and stays locked in position for the remainder of eternity. This I think broke a lot of other later things in the mod.

I'm at the primal/koldun/hagraven choice point in the mod now and nothing happens as I think all related NPCs are locked in position at the tree/shaman ritual still.

Oh, another thing. I'm not sure if the dialogue is from this or from Untamed, but when I talk to animals hit with Tame Beast, the dialogue for "strengthening the link" which I assumes sex doesn't prompt sex.

Edited by Serizamiya

AFS2ShamanCeremony 100% worked for me as a Sicambres who killed the debella bitch, well there were a few minor errors but nothing catastrophic. If it seems stuck, rest 1 hour to get NPCs in proper position. Worked for me. Some people just get impatient and assume it's broken, no idea if yours is actually broken, it might be... Also you need to make sure you have creature sex animations enabled in Sexlab, it's off by default.

Ravena's quest is marked on the first page as broken... Because it is broken!

I really want to enjoy this, but I have problems. I get as far as finding my tent. Everything seems ok up to that point.

I get the quest that I have to go talk to Armin for Let's Kill Some Nords. I find Armin, talk to him.. and he WARPS away. It says to follow him but... POOF!.... he's gone.

I go find him, listen to the talk between the others, then we go to kill the nords by the tree and..... all die but one. A Farmer Girl is apparently essential and can't be killed.

So all the nords are dead except her and..... nothing. I can't finish this one. Then the yngrid revenge one.... (I know my spelling sucks)... the one about the betrayed foresworn woman. I go to help her because she know where he'll be soon.... I follow her... she goes and kills a fucking MUDCRAB and returns to where we were. No further dialogue about it.

Ravena Must Leave - I get to the very first location, talk to the guard, I'm told I need to take him somewhere more private and.... where? He doesn't seem to follow very well and I take him anyplace and get no further dialogue but he's still following. And I went into the little brothel and got attacked. 

So.... after finding my tent... I haven't found even one quest that works for me.

WTF am I doing wrong? (And I just read the Ravena quest is broken so.. no big deal there.... but are they all broken?)

I have a problem with the "Ravena must leave" quest,

at the "Reachcliff cave" stage, when I arrive at the checkpoint just before the cave entrance,

Im stoped and my caracter get stuck and Ravena tell me "So my little slave ...."

and thats all, nothing happens.

is this a known bug?

any idea how to fix it? maybe manually changing the quest stage? what would it be ?

thanks

I get the quest that I have to go talk to Armin for Let's Kill Some Nords. I find Armin, talk to him.. and he WARPS away. It says to follow him but... POOF!.... he's gone.

I go find him, listen to the talk between the others, then we go to kill the nords by the tree and..... all die but one. A Farmer Girl is apparently essential and can't be killed.

So all the nords are dead except her and..... nothing. I can't finish this one.Then the yngrid revenge one.... (I know my spelling sucks)... the one about the betrayed foresworn woman. I go to help her because she know where he'll be soon.... I follow her... she goes and kills a fucking MUDCRAB and returns to where we were. No further dialogue about it.

Ravena Must Leave - I get to the very first location, talk to the guard, I'm told I need to take him somewhere more private and.... where? He doesn't seem to follow very well and I take him anyplace and get no further dialogue but he's still following. And I went into the little brothel and got attacked. 

For the first one I didn't have Armin teleporting, but the other issue also stands for me. Had forgotten about it, and I had to use setstage to progress the story. Not everything after that was broken though. However, the second one works fine, for that part up until Reachcliff Cave. There should be a quest marker a little but up on the hill between Ravena and the little brothel that'll prompt the guard to boink you a bunch of times in succession.

I have a problem with the "Ravena must leave" quest,

at the "Reachcliff cave" stage, when I arrive at the checkpoint just before the cave entrance,

Im stoped and my caracter get stuck and Ravena tell me "So my little slave ...."

and thats all, nothing happens.

The quest's bugged. It's mentioned on the first page.

A possible issue of my own that I discovered last night: the forsworn leaders at different locations have quest dialogues for (or at least I think they're quests) "Is there anything I can do..." or something like that and another one that prompts them to tell me to pray. In both cases, the dialogue ends immediately after I click the option and nothing happens. Is something supposed to occur?

I really want to enjoy this, but I have problems. I get as far as finding my tent. Everything seems ok up to that point.

1.72Bis is a development build, it will have errors from time to time. It is expected you will use dev tools to bypass a few broken steps. If you don't want to get your hands dirty then you should wait until the mod is more developed.

As for Nords must die, yes AFS2Skirmish 50 was bugged for me too, when you finish killing the Nords, Armin SHOULD auto start a conversation upon proximity but doesn't. You need to Setstage AFS2Skirmish 60 to force the auto pop up conversation to activate, be next to Armin.

Once you are past this quest, MANY should open up that are not bugged. The only problem is that you have to go through this roadblock to open them up. 

• Another that seems bugged it AFS2SideQuestCyrodiil, but it's a side quest and skippable. I am troubleshooting it for my detailed report on it right now actually.
  • Obviously as the front page clearly states, Ravena must leave is bugged.
  • Some people have had trouble with AFS2ShmanCeremony but I actually had no problem with it on my run, just had to wait a single hour for NPCs to get into position, then again wait 1 hour when the player loses controls for wolves to show and the game is waiting for the right time.

It seems that during the last update Delzaron replaced the "bugged and unfinished" notification by a "not tested" one for Ravena's Quest, trying to patch it.

The Farmer Girl should have been fixed... She's a tenacious one.

The Ceremony freeze is a mystery. It happens for a number of people (including me), and always at the same time in the same manner, and many other never had any problem with it. I'm more and more inclined to say it's a conflict.