I'm having trouble with the quest skirmish for dummies. after the fight all the characters return to where they started but nothing happens. idk what to do :/

Get to the next stage (sqs afs2skirmish => setstage afs2skirmish  <stage number>).

Prison Overhaul isn´t working with the forsworn story.There is only vanilla prison than.

Wich prison ? If it's the prison of the beginning of the mod, it's totally normal. For the others prisons (vanilla ones), the mod dont affect them, so it's supposed to work.

Did you try with Martkarth or Whiterun prisons ?

Trying to do the quest "  Katalia Revenge"When I get to the farmhouse with Katalia, there is nobody inside.  Tried waiting an hour several times, but nothing.  Can't proceed any further with that quest and Katalia is stuck following me.

Trying to do the quest "  Katalia Revenge"When I get to the farmhouse with Katalia, there is nobody inside.  Tried waiting an hour several times, but nothing.  Can't proceed any further with that quest and Katalia is stuck following me.

Sometimes there are in the cell, but not into the house. leave the house and retry.

If it not work, setstage it.

Sometimes there are in the cell, but not into the house. leave the house and retry.

If it not work, setstage it.

I tried that and they still didn't show.  How do I determine the Quest ID so I can setstage past it?

Prison Overhaul isn´t working with the forsworn story.There is only vanilla prison than.

Wich prison ? If it's the prison of the beginning of the mod, it's totally normal. For the others prisons (vanilla ones), the mod dont affect them, so it's supposed to work.

Did you try with Martkarth or Whiterun prisons ?

I testet it with whiterun first and than i startet in solitude both the same vanilla prison. After that i disabled a few mods and started again.

That was working, so i made a save before i chose a life in life an other life and the other mods works with PO exept the forsworn story.

The Maria eden mod has some changes in prison too, so it isn´t compatible either with PO. I´ll wait for the new version and test it.  

Two problems.  In the quest "The maiden Fair" I'm supposed to talk to the manor owner, but there is nothing in his dialog relating to the quest except "would you like a drink"  I was able to finish it by leaving with the fair maiden after her dance with the troll.  I have a feeling though that I missed some of the quest.  I just started the "Following the Old Ways" quests and when I'm told "listen closely to the rules", nothing shows for me to read.  I made a save there and went inside anyway and came across  an "Old Troll" serviced him, then went on.  Came to another cave and can't get past the opening.  I went back the other way and when I approached the old troll again his dialog box popped open like I'm supposed to select something, but nothing was there.  It was empty.  I went back to the other cave again,  jumped down and found 3 stones and a couple other initiates standing down there.  The stones did nothing and initiates were no help. 

Is there supposed to be more dialog with the old troll and like I said, Nothing showed up when I was supposed to be getting the rules.

Two problems.  In the quest "The maiden Fair" I'm supposed to talk to the manor owner, but there is nothing in his dialog relating to the quest except "would you like a drink" 

Do you get the scene between the owner and Yorik ?

I tested this quest whitout problems...

I just started the "Following the Old Ways" quests and when I'm told "listen closely to the rules", nothing shows for me to read.  I made a save there and went inside anyway and came across  an "Old Troll" serviced him, then went on. 

Read Badycia dialogues.... everything is in, particulary where is your gear...

Came to another cave and can't get past the opening. 

The pit, or the spriggan questions ?

The pit is easy : did you remeber the jump of faith of Indiana jones ? if yes, so, just jump the far you can. There is a invisible bridge...

I went back the other way and when I approached the old troll again his dialog box popped open like I'm supposed to select something, but nothing was there.  It was empty.  I went back to the other cave again,  jumped down and found 3 stones and a couple other initiates standing down there.  The stones did nothing and initiates were no help. 

The initiates are Ethrane, Katalia and Moira, I guess ?

The stone are useless.

Use setstqge 120 to advance the quest : they will plya scene, and you will get three different dialogues options for the ways.

Is there supposed to be more dialog with the old troll and like I said, Nothing showed up when I was supposed to be getting the rules.

Two problems.  In the quest "The maiden Fair" I'm supposed to talk to the manor owner, but there is nothing in his dialog relating to the quest except "would you like a drink" 

Yeah, the problem is that others are having issues.

Anyways, I had this issue and waiting a bit helped. But that doesn't mean that waiting should be the end result; it should be fixed. The jester not showing up is what screwed things up for me.

I just started the "Following the Old Ways" quests and when I'm told "listen closely to the rules", nothing shows for me to read.  I made a save there and went inside anyway and came across  an "Old Troll" serviced him, then went on. 

That didn't answer any question, nor did it address the issue he had. The issue is that he DIDN'T have anything to read. And no, do not answer with "oh it works on my build so I'm going to ignore it". I didn't have an issue with this myself though, so could be a dialogue-adding or altering mod conflicting or causing issues?

I went back the other way and when I approached the old troll again his dialog box popped open like I'm supposed to select something, but nothing was there.  It was empty.  I went back to the other cave again,  jumped down and found 3 stones and a couple other initiates standing down there.  The stones did nothing and initiates were no help. 

The stone are useless.

Use setstqge 120 to advance the quest : they will plya scene, and you will get three different dialogues options for the ways.

Using setstage should not be a final solution. Getting the scene to work without necessitating the usage of the console is what is "complete", not only if it works on your build and no one else's.

I have this issue as well, in addition to mostly no one showing up. Normally only two of the initiates show up at all, and everything from that point onwards is broken beyond playability.

Yeah, the problem is that others are having issues.

I cant play on another computers than mine...

This issue is curious, qccording to my tests.

Did you get the scene between Yorik and the owner ?

Did you get a diqlogue topic from the owner different than do you want to drink something ? (this dialogue should not be available until you spoke to the owner)

Can you send me some pictures or sqs results ?

Normally only two of the initiates show up at all, and everything from that point onwards is broken beyond playability.

You dont got Katalia ? I got her everytime now... but i made a fix for that.

That didn't answer any question, nor did it address the issue he had. The issue is that he DIDN'T have anything to read.

Badycia have the dialogue. when the player being naked, baydicia forcegreet you, and you get a "..." "now you are ready" dialogue topic. that the one.

After, you get the objective which allow you to enter into the ruins (there is a collision marker on the door, and it disabled by this dialogue). If you can enter into the ruins, you get all badycia dialogues for this quest.

And no, do not answer with "oh it works on my build so I'm going to ignore it". I didn't have an issue with this myself though, so could be a dialogue-adding or altering mod conflicting or causing issues?

I know. But differences between my build and yours are supposed to be cleared since i remade a proper installation of skyrim. The script compilation problem should be also eliminated.

Using setstage should not be a final solution. Getting the scene to work without necessitating the usage of the console is what is "complete", not only if it works on your build and no one else's.

I got also that problem. The fixe is done. Available in AFS1.74.

I have this issue as well, in addition to mostly no one showing up

I got this issue too, but i got the three girls. There are two teleport girls scripts, to be sure they will be when the player enter into thic cell. And packages to be sure they will not run away.

This quest is quite new , you know. Lots of things in AFS1.73 are experimental and need tests and fixes, like this point (The scene with the three initiates is new).

This is what I done for now... and its not finished.

AFS1.74

Farmgirl... again.... now there is just a timer for force setstage (60 seconds, enough to kill all the nords).

afs2sidequestoldhroldan : modifying Phage dialogue about slavery (not slavery, just chop your head).

Frisson Chaurus : no more following Frisson

Koldun den : some fixes. More gory place.

AFS4Koldun : Katalia replace Vulkos for beheading.

Fixing decap non effect...

Try to add a MCM menu.

Meshe CBBE added for Forsworn topless Armor

Critters added : bloody bones as misc items, for spells.

Infestation spell fixed.

AFS2Newshaman1 ; dialogues modified (thanks to wonderfulcheese)

fixes for the hagraven den

AFS1Begin trigger begin the game disabled. It will activated at stage 30 to get stage 40 at player arrival.

AFS5Oldgods 2 : Samarie end textes changed. Some objectives texts changed.

AFS5KillZenoby : no Ethrane.

ESP cleaned. less CTD

AFS4Koldun ; fixing hook name, Frisson package in scene.

AFS2Skirmish ; time counter : more time for killing nords.

AFS4newshaman1Vulkos ; less time for game.fadeblack

Jainy : package for sleep.

afs5grovedefense : objectives fixed.

AFS2SideQuestArivist : start fixed.

AFS5KillZenoby : Zenoby will come later.

Kartimandua moves to Hagraven den.

Seri dialogues fixes implemented

Somes fixes for the valley, primal den, Hagraven den, Koldun den.

Druadach redoubt extended

Slave dialogue sex fixed

New quest : AFS6KennelHagraven

New uses for slaves...

new NPC : Arachne, the koldun spider master

new cell : Arachne's den, near Troll mountain. Also accesible through Koldun den.

new quest : AFS6KennelKoldun

AFS5Investiguate ; Merc spot is now close from Broken towers redoubt

New quest : AFS6KennelKoldun

Completing slavery dialogues

As you see, I already find some bugs and try to fix them. And I have a great new : in my build, the farmer girl problem is solved !

Hey, I'm playing this now, really liking it so far, just got Ygride Bow. A few issues however. First off the spelling in the first mission including Zenoby and some of the others are atrocious (to the point where I had trouble figuring out what they were saying), however elsewhere in the mod it's great. Going over some of the quests would be good.

I'm having trouble with the quest skirmish for dummies. after the fight all the characters return to where they started but nothing happens. idk what to do :/

Get to the next stage (sqs afs2skirmish => setstage afs2skirmish  <stage number>).

I found the reason for this on my end, the Peasant Girl is marked Essential, I used console to remove her essential flag then put an arrow in her head, and the quest updated as normal. Also when I began that quest insteead of getitng teleported to where the other Forsworn are the leader guy just got moved (vanished instantly) an I had to find the way there myself. Once I got there however quest proceeded as normal, except for the essential farm girl.

Then I followed with Ygride, spelling here was an issue again, but the quest went well.. except Ygride said that there would be 4 men coming, and there was only one man in Markarth guard armor, and Ygride shot him dead before I even saw him.

The bow she gives you is quite good, but it does not have a tempering recipie so can't be improved. Of course it was already half again as good as my Legendary Glass Bow. A tempering recipie would however allow me to use it for the rest of the game.

Otherwise everything in the mod have been awesome so far, I'm loving the characters, including the evil ones, and the area transitions were great. New world area with the hidden valley is beautiful, I love it. Aside from the atrocious spelling in the first quest and a few other instances writing have been great, and I like the story and the whole shaman thing. Going for the canniballistic part for now.

I'm actually playing a forsworn for this via Alternate Start, a Breton girl that's started in Druach's (the place Madanach returns to after Chidna Mine) with them already friendly with me in that area, though other Forsworn were hostile

i use alternate start and sometimes chose the start rorikstead where you get to own a farm and when i visit rorikstead inn i am kept on forcegreet by yorik at first i thought it was a bug in my game then i saw it was trying to get some greet on me even though i had not start the quest for this mod yet and keep harrassing me till i leave the inn. is there going to be a fix for this ??

I found the reason for this on my end, the Peasant Girl is marked Essential, I used console to remove her essential flag then put an arrow in her head, and the quest updated as normal. Also when I began that quest insteead of getitng teleported to where the other Forsworn are the leader guy just got moved (vanished instantly) an I had to find the way there myself. Once I got there however quest proceeded as normal, except for the essential farm girl.

Thats a interesting way to finish this quest... the farm girl have also a ondeath script...

Armin go back into the vallay after the quest. He's the leader of Sicambres, so...

Then I followed with Ygride, spelling here was an issue again, but the quest went well.. except Ygride said that there would be 4 men coming, and there was only one man in Markarth guard armor, and Ygride shot him dead before I even saw him.

There are three others, beside Jean Neige, but he's very brave and aggressive (and know nothing).

The bow she gives you is quite good, but it does not have a tempering recipie so can't be improved. Of course it was already half again as good as my Legendary Glass Bow. A tempering recipie would however allow me to use it for the rest of the game.

If you know how to made tempering recipe, I will add them to Yngride bow.

Infact, improving yngride bow should be very convinient : forsworns bow need leather and iron....

Otherwise everything in the mod have been awesome so far, I'm loving the characters, including the evil ones, and the area transitions were great. New world area with the hidden valley is beautiful, I love it. Aside from the atrocious spelling in the first quest and a few other instances writing have been great, and I like the story and the whole shaman thing. Going for the canniballistic part for now.

Thanks !

I'm actually playing a forsworn for this via Alternate Start, a Breton girl that's started in Druach's (the place Madanach returns to after Chidna Mine) with them already friendly with me in that area, though other Forsworn were hostile

Yes, thats a problem....

If I learn how to made severals paqges for MCM menu, I will add an option to get the forswornfriend faction (so all forsworns will be peacefull toward the player).

i use alternate start and sometimes chose the start rorikstead where you get to own a farm and when i visit rorikstead inn i am kept on forcegreet by yorik at first i thought it was a bug in my game then i saw it was trying to get some greet on me even though i had not start the quest for this mod yet and keep harrassing me till i leave the inn. is there going to be a fix for this ??

The quest dont begin if you're not a forsworn... thats all. The forcegreet can be fix by adding a player faction conditionnal. Thanks.

I ran into another issue, and this one I don't know how to solve; I got made a slave by Ravena and then sent aorund, everything worked well (though I had to wait an hour 2-3 times for her to find me), until I got to Reachcliff cave, when I get close to it there's a cutscene loss of control and she says "So Slave..." or her greeting, then she doesn't say antyhing else. I don't know if this is because I have Eola waiting just up the road ready to forcegreet me and start clearing the cave. I reloaded to earlier (sigh, much earlier in fact) and I*m going to try to do the Taste of Death before I get enslaved again. Might also try talking to Phage first.

EDIT: By the way loving the Lovecraft themes, but how about involving Hermaeus Mora? Would probably make Dragonborn a requirement, but Mora is basically as Lovecraft as you can get with insanity, forbidden knowledge, tentacles and twisted servants.

I ran into another issue, and this one I don't know how to solve; I got made a slave by Ravena and then sent aorund, everything worked well (though I had to wait an hour 2-3 times for her to find me), until I got to Reachcliff cave, when I get close to it there's a cutscene loss of control and she says "So Slave..." or her greeting, then she doesn't say antyhing else. I don't know if this is because I have Eola waiting just up the road ready to forcegreet me and start clearing the cave. I reloaded to earlier (sigh, much earlier in fact) and I*m going to try to do the Taste of Death before I get enslaved again. Might also try talking to Phage first.

EDIT: By the way loving the Lovecraft themes, but how about involving Hermaeus Mora? Would probably make Dragonborn a requirement, but Mora is basically as Lovecraft as you can get with insanity, forbidden knowledge, tentacles and twisted servants.

Yeah, Ravena quest have lot of problems...

Harmo mora in involved in From the Deeps. This mod will be rewrited by somebody else, better in programmation than me.

AFS is about Hircine, Kyne and a touc of Shub Niggurath as an avatar of Namira with fecondity stuff, worshiped by some forsworns.

Ravenous is entirely focused on Namira,a nd still very alpha... I need to write two quests for finishing this mod, and I need to fix AFS before....

Well you're doing great work so far, I'm eagerly waiting for what you come up with next!

I liked that ti was the daedric lords and Kyne that was beind the gods that the Forsworn worshipped when Ravena explained it. They're perfect for this.

Some of my Forsworn have become Deadly Wenches, kinda spruces up among the barbarians, if not exactly lore friendly.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/440573765038462074/D485B4FAE5EADBCD34F3EC34222B2E5B5C4C6E8E/

Here's my character enjoying one of them and looking up at a mood killer.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/440573765038461299/3BC05F5902B2060EEF514663BA904056C29B6D6C/

Fortunately it was just Vladimir my animal companion returning from selling stuff in town (hell if I know how a sabercat trades, I just know he for some reason gets good prices), though had a bit of a start when I rotated.

Came to another cave and can't get past the opening. 

The pit, or the spriggan questions ?

The pit is easy : did you remeber the jump of faith of Indiana jones ? if yes, so, just jump the far you can. There is a invisible bridge...

The stone are useless.

I got the scene between the owner and Yorik, after which the quest marker appeared above the owners head, but like I said before, the only option available in the dialog was "Would you like a drink". 

I had a save right before the Trails quest so I went back and started the quest again.  This time the rules were displayed for me to read.  Not sure why they didn't show the first time I tried it.  Again, after servicing the Old Troll it forced focused on the troll, but no dialog options show.  Not sure if there should be any or not.

I made it past the hole in the ground in the second tunnel this time and got to the area with the spriggan who asks the questions.  Got past those and now find myself in a pit with the 3 other initiates and the 3 stones that have a statue next to each one.  Not sure what to do from here as the stones don't appear to do anything and the initiates don't have any useful dialog for this area.  Is this the spot I'm supposed to use the setstage 120 at?  If so what is the quest ID or better yet, how do you determine a quest ID so I don't have to keep asking?

I'm enjoying the mod so far.  Nice work.

I got the scene between the owner and Yorik, after which the quest marker appeared above the owners head, but like I said before, the only option available in the dialog was "Would you like a drink". 

I had a save right before the Trails quest so I went back and started the quest again.  This time the rules were displayed for me to read.  Not sure why they didn't show the first time I tried it.  Again, after servicing the Old Troll it forced focused on the troll, but no dialog options show.  Not sure if there should be any or not.

I made it past the hole in the ground in the second tunnel this time and got to the area with the spriggan who asks the questions.  Got past those and now find myself in a pit with the 3 other initiates and the 3 stones that have a statue next to each one.  Not sure what to do from here as the stones don't appear to do anything and the initiates don't have any useful dialog for this area.  Is this the spot I'm supposed to use the setstage 120 at?  If so what is the quest ID or better yet, how do you determine a quest ID so I don't have to keep asking?

I'm enjoying the mod so far.  Nice work.

Ok, i will extend the condtionnals of the owner... it will solve the problem.

Badycia and the troll : i think you miss a trigger... and animals dialogues are often problematic, its why I put maidenraven instead of Hagraven, and I recommand Untamed. its nothing, you can pass the troll... Badycia is more important.

Adn yes, At this point (the three girls and the stones in the cave), you should use this command : setstage AFS3waysTrial 120.

I will create a new trigger...

I did as you suggested and it worked.  Thanks!  I chose the path of Primal shaman.  When I got to the Primal shaman cave it took about 5 minutes before the scripts would fire to recognize I was there and continue the quest.  Finally got that part done.  I'm on the final trial where Myself and the other 3 initiates go to the cave that is burning and has the dead keeper spriggan inside.  I went up to the quest marker and have been there for over 10 minutes and nothing.  So I'm stuck again.