So I'm trying out this mod on a test character for a shaman build I'm planning, but I've run into one main issue. 

The topless Forsworn armor makes the torso of the characters wearing it invisible. And I've looked for ways to fix an invisible armor glitch with none of them working. It's only the torso piece that's missing. Any ideas how to fix it?

I'm using the 2.1 version since Mod Organizer can't load in the 2.2 test file, if that helps in figuring out the problem.

8 hours ago, Aizen525 said:

So I'm trying out this mod on a test character for a shaman build I'm planning, but I've run into one main issue. 

The topless Forsworn armor makes the torso of the characters wearing it invisible. And I've looked for ways to fix an invisible armor glitch with none of them working. It's only the torso piece that's missing. Any ideas how to fix it?

I'm using the 2.1 version since Mod Organizer can't load in the 2.2 test file, if that helps in figuring out the problem.

Texture installation, i guess. Try manually.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

Texture installation, i guess. Try manually.

It was installed manually. I downloaded the archive from here and then manually downloaded it into Mod Organizer. I'll try removing the mod and downloading straight from the site again and running the mod on my test profile again to see if anything changes.

So here's an update, managed to fix the texture issue by installing the 2.2 version (after converting it to a 7z file so that Mod Organizer would download it manually), and I was able to see the armor just fine.

I have run across two problems though. One, the dialogue conversation between Elthrane and Katalia during the bestiality lesson will often stop completely at times, and only by entering dialogue with Katalia does it start back up again (though I usually miss whatever she says to start that dialogue as a result). The second problem is much more of an issue, and it involves the initiation ceremony to (I assume) become a shaman. I waited for all the actors to arrive, then my test character and Katalia stripped down and sat cross-legged on the ground. After that... nothing.

I used the debug option by using the Wait function, but nothing. I waited for 48+ in-game hours in total, segmented over a 1-2 hour wait period per segment, but still nothing. As I doubt that the initiation ceremony is supposed to be my character and Katalia sitting naked in a half-circle of Forsworn for several days, I think something has gone terribly wrong.

Hi, I'm just trying to start the mod itself, I did the vanilla quest to get Madanach out of Cidhna Mine, and nothing more is popping up. No rumors that start the mod quest, nobody new in the Riverwood Inn, just kinda nothing. No luck trying anything I could try from online yet. Do I need to be a certain level or is there some other requirement?

7 hours ago, Acharon93 said:

Hi, I'm just trying to start the mod itself, I did the vanilla quest to get Madanach out of Cidhna Mine, and nothing more is popping up. No rumors that start the mod quest, nobody new in the Riverwood Inn, just kinda nothing. No luck trying anything I could try from online yet. Do I need to be a certain level or is there some other requirement?

talk to madanach when he'll be in his cave.

There is also a message given witht he forsworn outfit you receive in madanch quest.

7 hours ago, Delzaron said:

talk to madanach when he'll be in his cave.

There is also a message given witht he forsworn outfit you receive in madanch quest.

I reinstalled and started a new file, it showed up. Think it may have been having a weird conflict with something else I'd installed in the same area. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying all sorts of things for hours but I just can't get any dialogue with Zenoby to start a quest. I've freed madanach and talked to innkeepers and still no dialogue. If I'm missing something, what is it? And if not, how can I advance the quest further?

On 5/16/2019 at 12:55 AM, XeranMetaro said:

SO i am at the ceremony all actors are there, but everyone is just staring at me no dialog nothing 

EDIT: nevermind figured out a solution

plz tell me how cause im stuck in that quest to quick reload and quick save becomes useless when that purple thing appears cant continue after that 

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I've laid things on a bit too much with mods(not referring to bugs), but even without that, the beginnings of this mod seem a bit, odd. 

-Might be a bit too late to change, but the fact that if you start this mod's quest by doing "The Forsworn Conspiracy" and "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine...", and then have to travel all the way to Riverwood is, unusual. Maybe it could be somewhere like Old Hroldan instead? I.e, still in the Reach, and much closer to the next destination.

-Not sure how much of a role Shae plays in the quest, but when you first encounter her, she is not essential, and if anything spawns nearby that she can't deal with, the quest obviously stalls right there - lucky I had just made a save close to the location.

-Being thrown in jail so suddenly, is...odd. It completely disregards the player's agency, especially if you are something that they would have a hard time overpowering, like the fitting Werewolf. It isn't the worst choice, though it's the method that is the problem. If it was suggested that you were captured using magic, it might make more sense, something you couldn't so easily resist.

-At no point does Katalia notice the player being a Breton, or can the player refute the claim that they destroyed the site mentioned. Or as below, they can't at all make a claim to assisting or being Forsworn already.

-You can free Madanach from Cidhna Mine, be wearing the Old Gods Set, be a Breton, and you still need to prove you are not the Forsworn's enemy to Gleba? Not being able to specifically say you've freed Madanach, means you still need to prove yourself, in spite of everything else. Surely, if you have not done so, it would make sense. But if you have, it seems a missed opportunity to acknowledge the player's actions. Something like...

PC - "Have you not heard? Silver no longer chains the King in Rags."

Gleba - "The...King is free? That is good news, but...what do you have to do with that?

PC - "You've heard the phrase? 'No one escapes...'? It is a lie, as I escaped Cidhna with Madanach."

Doing the cyrodiil geographic test, after some minor issues I got Ethrane and the dark wolf together. They had sex, but it didn't actually do anything. After that the quest wasn't completed or anything neither did anything happen with Nara.

i've been scrolling through here for a while looking for a way to fix my problem with being unable to even start the quest, i found it brought up a couple times but no clear answer, there was someone who said "setstage questname stage" but that's very very vague. i do not know what to put in for questname. and someone said talk to an innkeeper again, tried it. nothing, reloaded game, tried it again. nothing, went to cidhna to save madanach, he bugged out at the end of the quest and won't unlock the city, i went to talk to an innkeeper and the woman from east empire company. no luck. i'm quite stuck here.

5 hours ago, MissyMarzy said:

i've been scrolling through here for a while looking for a way to fix my problem with being unable to even start the quest, i found it brought up a couple times but no clear answer, there was someone who said "setstage questname stage" but that's very very vague. i do not know what to put in for questname. and someone said talk to an innkeeper again, tried it. nothing, reloaded game, tried it again. nothing, went to cidhna to save madanach, he bugged out at the end of the quest and won't unlock the city, i went to talk to an innkeeper and the woman from east empire company. no luck. i'm quite stuck here.

Hope, this might work for you.

Open console and type "sqt" or "showquesttargets". Search for the quest starting with "AFS" or type "help AFS". The starting quest was something like "AFSBegin". Then type in console the followings: sqs "questname" that would show you the stages of the quest. E.g. AFSBegin 0 0 AFSBegin 5 0 etc. Then you should type "setstage AFSBegin 0" or "AFSBegin 5" ... to proceed the quest. You could type again "sqs "questname"  to check which stages are completed ( AFSBegin 0 1)...   

16 hours ago, Lynx2k10 said:

Hope, this might work for you.

Open console and type "sqt" or "showquesttargets". Search for the quest starting with "AFS" or type "help AFS". The starting quest was something like "AFSBegin". Then type in console the followings: sqs "questname" that would show you the stages of the quest. E.g. AFSBegin 0 0 AFSBegin 5 0 etc. Then you should type "setstage AFSBegin 0" or "AFSBegin 5" ... to proceed the quest. You could type again "sqs "questname"  to check which stages are completed ( AFSBegin 0 1)...   

none of these worked. you said these are to continue the quest. i can't even start it. the quest is clearly installed it just will not begin no matter what i do. no amount of setstage will start the quest, i tried leveling up character in case of level requirement. i tried adding the east empire hiring note to inventory, i tried doing the first quest to skip talking to zenoby. none of it works, the command goes through but i don't get a quest started notification or new journal entry. okay, nevermind i got the dialogue with zenoby to pop up. idk what caused it but i randomly talked to her and the option is there now. thank you for your help. nevermind. talking to her didn't give me a quest.

2 hours ago, MissyMarzy said:

none of these worked. you said these are to continue the quest. i can't even start it. the quest is clearly installed it just will not begin no matter what i do. no amount of setstage will start the quest, i tried leveling up character in case of level requirement. i tried adding the east empire hiring note to inventory, i tried doing the first quest to skip talking to zenoby. none of it works, the command goes through but i don't get a quest started notification or new journal entry. okay, nevermind i got the dialogue with zenoby to pop up. idk what caused it but i randomly talked to her and the option is there now. thank you for your help. nevermind. talking to her didn't give me a quest.

That's very weird...

The name of the quest is AFS1Begin. Make another savefile, load and try to "setstage" the quest till u get any notification or journal entry... 

2 hours ago, Lynx2k10 said:

That's very weird...

The name of the quest is AFS1Begin. Make another savefile, load and try to "setstage" the quest till u get any notification or journal entry... 

i made a new character, and for me the quest name is afs0start at the very beginning of the quest, and on stage one it's afs1begin i believe. that's what comes up when i use help "afs0" or help "afs1". i tried starting the quest on this new character but i guess i'll spam the command over and over again until it gives it to me LOL. spamming for 3 minutes straight does not fix it!

2 hours ago, MissyMarzy said:

i made a new character, and for me the quest name is afs0start at the very beginning of the quest, and on stage one it's afs1begin i believe. that's what comes up when i use help "afs0" or help "afs1". i tried starting the quest on this new character but i guess i'll spam the command over and over again until it gives it to me LOL. spamming for 3 minutes straight does not fix it!

It's a long time I didn't put the nose in AFS, TID tentatives to rebuilt the city take all my free time...

Where are you exactly ? With who are you talking ? Badycia in the forest ?

Yo, enjoyed what i have played so far, however i have run into a solid wall, the shaman ceremony quest just wont work, sometimes the actors just don't appear, even if they do the most i get is them all just sitting there staring at the tree, i tried to use set stage but this doesn't work either. IS there a fix for this as it has stopped me playing with the character im doing it with as i can't continue. I noticed a few people have had this issue but there seems to be no definitive answer given yet, so any help is appreciated.

Edit: SO i managed to complete it...sort of using setstage, however when i came back from doing a different quest they are NOW doing the ceremony around the tree, they all have their arms up praising the tree and the tree has the blue glow above it and they are playing instruments, which would have been great, if it happened during the quest, but now they are stuck there doing it when i already did the quest, any ideas on how to force them to stop?

Edit2: Got it done, finally. I found just reloading before control is taken away and fumbling your way to the point where the tree is glowing and then enable player control in console and talk to someone, it forces the wolves to spawn. Seems fine for now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 2:51 AM, RevanXe said:

Yo, enjoyed what i have played so far, however i have run into a solid wall, the shaman ceremony quest just wont work, sometimes the actors just don't appear, even if they do the most i get is them all just sitting there staring at the tree, i tried to use set stage but this doesn't work either. IS there a fix for this as it has stopped me playing with the character im doing it with as i can't continue. I noticed a few people have had this issue but there seems to be no definitive answer given yet, so any help is appreciated.

Edit: SO i managed to complete it...sort of using setstage, however when i came back from doing a different quest they are NOW doing the ceremony around the tree, they all have their arms up praising the tree and the tree has the blue glow above it and they are playing instruments, which would have been great, if it happened during the quest, but now they are stuck there doing it when i already did the quest, any ideas on how to force them to stop?

Edit2: Got it done, finally. I found just reloading before control is taken away and fumbling your way to the point where the tree is glowing and then enable player control in console and talk to someone, it forces the wolves to spawn. Seems fine for now.

The ceremony works well on my side. It was fixed long years ago now.

Ah, controls taken away : the quest is blocked becuase your character or some NPCs have problems to reach their destination. Use T, it help to accelarate the characters moves.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2018 at 12:55 AM, Mangetsu Shiro said:

Bug concerning kat's revenge mission

When i reach the hut it leads me to the empty workers shack near the farm. Is there a way to setstage so that the actors can appear and the captain of the team can be murdered to death for the whole foresworn murder thing.