23 hours ago, Kanealpha said:

Maybe someone here can help me: does this mod interfere with EFF? because with it i can't hire followers properly  they either don't fast travel or follow at all) and also none of the Forsworn Girls of this mods follow me which i find rather sad. some of them would be great as random Followers

I could do that for the next version ?

Which girls could be nice as followers ?

• 2 weeks later...

hello !

Very good mod thanks for the work.

I just have a question about the Koldun infestation spell. It says i need to get chaurus eggs to use it. i tried to trigger sexlab scene with chaurus but i get no eggs. and the spell just do nothing. How does it work exacly ? thank you

On 9/20/2019 at 3:16 AM, Quest_Items said:

hello !

Very good mod thanks for the work.

I just have a question about the Koldun infestation spell. It says i need to get chaurus eggs to use it. i tried to trigger sexlab scene with chaurus but i get no eggs. and the spell just do nothing. How does it work exacly ? thank you

I need to remove that spell, and the race transform one : they can't work due to skyrim limitiations.

By the way, how to convert mods for SSE ?

12 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

hey that didnt work since everyone was there but i fixed it yesterday by doing a setstage console command which spawned the wolves

The wolves are spawning in my case...

Hum... how it's possible ?

I see.

There is the scene, and you should wait 40 seconds before the wolves appaers.

If an actor causes problem, the scene is blocked. And I'm pretty sure the player is in cause.

Doies the player execute the sit package and stay sit ?

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

The wolves are spawning in my case...

Hum... how it's possible ?

I see.

There is the scene, and you should wait 40 seconds before the wolves appaers.

If an actor causes problem, the scene is blocked. And I'm pretty sure the player is in cause.

Doies the player execute the sit package and stay sit ?

yes sat there for many minutes 

4 hours ago, thomas00126 said:

hmm would be interesting if as you continue on your character gets inscribed with magical tattoo's that have meaning in the tribe

Interesting, yep... I have some giant and dark talon themed tattos in stock. With the colors (marses use red tatoos, sicambres green ones), it could be nice for shamans.

2 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

yes sat there for many minutes 

I just tested... my chacter get up, sit back, and the wolves appears... no setstage necessary...

Please send me screen shots and setstage state.

On 9/29/2019 at 6:23 PM, Delzaron said:

Interesting, yep... I have some giant and dark talon themed tattos in stock. With the colors (marses use red tatoos, sicambres green ones), it could be nice for shamans.

well if you will have diferent paths for people you can also use that tribal tattoo pack you have linked it comes in pieces arms legs body then face etc etc

can even tie some magical effects to it

hey unfortunately since i managed to get passed it i dont have a save state anymore before that point :( but i can assure you it was 1 guy standing 2 ladies standing behind me me and one girl sitting and 2 other girls sitting next 2 us with 2 girls standing behind them and i used setstage 100 to spawn the wolves

On 9/29/2019 at 12:23 PM, Delzaron said:

I just tested... my chacter get up, sit back, and the wolves appears... no setstage necessary...

Please send me screen shots and setstage state.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:50 PM, rickyking01 said:

hey unfortunately since i managed to get passed it i dont have a save state anymore before that point :( but i can assure you it was 1 guy standing 2 ladies standing behind me me and one girl sitting and 2 other girls sitting next 2 us with 2 girls standing behind them and i used setstage 100 to spawn the wolves

Ok there is a problem.

In the is scene, there is :

- 5 apprentices, including you.

- 3 shamans, behin the apprentices.

- Knyva, the only male in the scene,

- Majade, who play drums.

The problem is simple : all the actors are not here, so the scene can't start. The quest use a moveto to make them spawing near the clearing entrance.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

screenshot ?

let me guess, it's the cell at 0,0 ?

What's weird is that they're not at 0,0. It's a door sitting on some rocks and plants. Basically like a tiny island. Check them out in Tes5Edit, they're in the AFS esp. The door has formid 0x0302b17a.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if anyone else is having a similar glitch.... but I get CTD's when this mod is enabled when I walk west of Whiterun right next to that above ground Nordic mound with the pillar puzzle. I've tested it multiple times and narrowed down that this mod is in fact the one causing CTD's I can only assume that it must be a confliction with Wintersun or perhaps CRF as both of those mods edit nearby cells. If anyone knows a fix for this CTD please tell me, I truly hope I dont have to disable this mod as its one of my favorites. Well have a wonderful day yall and thanks in advance for any messages that help.

((Checked this fourm and noticed other people have similar glitches and that the Forsworn story 2.0 version was fixed and functional and yet... we cannot download it could you please reupload that file))

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me please? I am at the quest "For the old gods:staff and trees". I am at the part that says "learn the chiefs projects". I have no quest marker and I don't know what to do. I tried to search at the other pages of the forum,which led me that I should probably talk to Armin(?) But even if I do so I only get the quests "A new Sybil for the old gods" (the Dibella quest), the misc ones (protecting the redoubts or solve the current problems) or "Constance's Project". Completing the last one doesn't offer any additional dialogue. Command "  getstage 9a0505a4 gives a result of 60. Please help!

On 11/11/2019 at 4:40 AM, disdain18 said:

Can someone help me please? I am at the quest "For the old gods:staff and trees". I am at the part that says "learn the chiefs projects". I have no quest marker and I don't know what to do. I tried to search at the other pages of the forum,which led me that I should probably talk to Armin(?) But even if I do so I only get the quests "A new Sybil for the old gods" (the Dibella quest), the misc ones (protecting the redoubts or solve the current problems) or "Constance's Project". Completing the last one doesn't offer any additional dialogue. Command "  getstage 9a0505a4 gives a result of 60. Please help!

there is a eeting near the koldun caves entrance...

On 11/12/2019 at 12:17 AM, Jacksonbro said:

Can we please get earlier versions of this mod made available like version 2.0? To prevent the CTD west of Whiterun? Thanks in advance have a great day.

I'll see if I can find some old archive...

West of whiterun ? Which cell ? can you give me a pic, a distance from the giants camp ?