On 8/2/2018 at 8:07 PM, AkiKay said:

Nexus Mod Manager can´t load the Beta. Its "incomplete".

Ive redownloaded once already.

it's just complaining because the file structure is incorrect for mod managers to handle.  unpack it in a new folder, open the new folder, create a new folder called Data, move everything into that folder, right click it and recreate a new 7z archive, and it'll install just fine.  

10 hours ago, imzesok said:

it's just complaining because the file structure is incorrect for mod managers to handle.  unpack it in a new folder, open the new folder, create a new folder called Data, move everything into that folder, right click it and recreate a new 7z archive, and it'll install just fine.  

Thank you!

the quest markers keep taking me to the menhir stones, like they're supposed to transport me somewhere i think, but i can't interact with them in any way. i'm certain this is some sort of bug, right?

Just came here to give my take on the mod. I liked what I was able to play. What does that mean? It means that because my stupid game kept crashing around the time I was trying to get a new heart for my character, I eventually got fed up with the frequent acceptation errors (that tell me fucking NOTHING.. what a stupid system...) and uninstalled the mod as I didn't want to be stuck as a briarheart. I will say that some of the grammar errors bugged me a bit, but I get it English is not the mod author's first language, so that's fine. Other than that, I'm actually kind of bummed that I had to remove this mod, it's not bad.

1 hour ago, letterman said:

the quest markers keep taking me to the menhir stones, like they're supposed to transport me somewhere i think, but i can't interact with them in any way. i'm certain this is some sort of bug, right?

they are like doors, actually.

Which quest is it ?

34 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

they are like doors, actually.

Which quest is it ?

The one that told me to go speak to Armin who was in the main worldsoace, but the stone didn't work, so I cheated and used the move to command. Then he took me to kill some nords, and again the stone to get back didn't work. A different stone I think. Unless maybe they're two sides of the same stone.

22 hours ago, letterman said:

The one that told me to go speak to Armin who was in the main worldsoace, but the stone didn't work, so I cheated and used the move to command. Then he took me to kill some nords, and again the stone to get back didn't work. A different stone I think. Unless maybe they're two sides of the same stone.

Ah, it's the scene... wait Armin, or go talking to him if he refuses to move his ass.

The battle is down the cliff, near the tree.

I'm getting a stupid crash in the same spot the last time I was getting a crash. To trouble shoot the crash I tried the following, first I uninstalled a mod called "Real clouds", and the game still crashed, then I RE-installed "Real Clouds" and uninstalled "A Forsworn Story" and the game STILL crashed.. THEN, just for the hell of it, I uninstalled both Real Clouds AND "A Forsworn" Story, AND OF COURSE THE STUPID GAME WORKS FINE!... DAMN IT!

Ok.. now that I have THAT out of my system, and my breathing is under control. If anyone could tell me what this error code means, that would be great...

"Game has crashed with exception address 0x5F2A40!"

The crashes keep happening around Karthspire camp, by the way.

15 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I'm getting a stupid crash in the same spot the last time I was getting a crash. To trouble shoot the crash I tried the following, first I uninstalled a mod called "Real clouds", and the game still crashed, then I RE-installed "Real Clouds" and uninstalled "A Forsworn Story" and the game STILL crashed.. THEN, just for the hell of it, I uninstalled both Real Clouds AND "A Forsworn" Story, AND OF COURSE THE STUPID GAME WORKS FINE!... DAMN IT!

Ok.. now that I have THAT out of my system, and my breathing is under control. If anyone could tell me what this error code means, that would be great...

"Game has crashed with exception address 0x5F2A40!"

The crashes keep happening around Karthspire camp, by the way.

karthspire camp, of course... that cell is an hell.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

karthspire camp, of course... that cell is an hell.

It turns out that apparently it's not this mod either.. I was able to get it working by removing a few other mods and leaving this one in, but that only worked once, after that one time though the game has crashed every time since, with that same error message.

I was also able to determine that, that's not the first time that error code has popped up either, the last time it happened was months ago at the bandit controlled mammoth poaching camp outside of Whiterun, and I was only able to go into that camp at night time without the game crashing. I guess I'll try that next...

On anther note, is the weather supposed to always be rainy in the forgotten valley? Because in my game it is, the valley is always dark and rainy.

4 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

It turns out that apparently it's not this mod either.. I was able to get it working by removing a few other mods and leaving this one in, but that only worked once, after that one time though the game has crashed every time since, with that same error message.

I was also able to determine that, that's not the first time that error code has popped up either, the last time it happened was months ago at the bandit controlled mammoth poaching camp outside of Whiterun, and I was only able to go into that camp at night time without the game crashing. I guess I'll try that next...

On anther note, is the weather supposed to always be rainy in the forgotten valley? Because in my game it is, the valley is always dark and rainy.

Hum... I carrefully checked the 0,0 cell, and removed all dirty edits...

Karthspire camp, I don't know what is the cause of the bug, I use a limited list of mods.

The forgotten vally should have the same weaver as skyrim... so, if your skyri is rainy, the valley will be rainy :) too bad for Ethrane boobs !

26 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

The error code means nothing really, it's just a memory address. Given what you said about clouds, the bandit camp and the rainy valley, I would have a long, hard look at my ENB and weather mods if I were you. Post your load order in the tech suport thread and I'll have a look at it.

26 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

The error code means nothing really, it's just a memory address. Given what you said about clouds, the bandit camp and the rainy valley, I would have a long, hard look at my ENB and weather mods if I were you. Post your load order in the tech suport thread and I'll have a look at it.

That makes sense, I was actually wondering if it may be script load or something. My ENB is actually a mix, I took Vanilla Ice Cream ENB and overwrote some of the files in the "enbseries" folder with those from Caffeine ENB to get the look I wanted, and to take advantage of the LUTs that ENB has in it while maintaining some of the appearance of Vanilla Ice Cream ENB. Probably not the smartest move, but it seems to be pretty stable as I haven't noticed any issues after doing that. The other thing about that error message is that I was getting it long before I had done anything like that with my ENB.

I have noticed that I am able to get a lot closer to the camp at night, before the game crashes though. I'll post my load order in that thread though.

EDIT: Ok, I posted it

40 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

That makes sense, I was actually wondering if it may be script load or something. My ENB is actually a mix, I took Vanilla Ice Cream ENB and overwrote some of the files in the "enbseries" folder with those from Caffeine ENB to get the look I wanted, and to take advantage of the LUTs that ENB has in it while maintaining some of the appearance of Vanilla Ice Cream ENB. Probably not the smartest move, but it seems to be pretty stable as I haven't noticed any issues after doing that. The other thing about that error message is that I was getting it long before I had done anything like that with my ENB.

I have noticed that I am able to get a lot closer to the camp at night, before the game crashes though. I'll post my load order in that thread though.

EDIT: Ok, I posted it

I don't think it's the ENB, I turned the effect off in my game and it still crashed.. unless simply turning off the effect wouldn't matter.

7 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Hum... I carrefully checked the 0,0 cell, and removed all dirty edits...

Karthspire camp, I don't know what is the cause of the bug, I use a limited list of mods.

The forgotten vally should have the same weaver as skyrim... so, if your skyri is rainy, the valley will be rainy :) too bad for Ethrane boobs !

It's a long shot, but since myself and apparently others are having issues with crashes around Karthspire camp, can you please do us a favor and move all of the NPCs and other events tied to quests to other camps in the area that DO load in instead?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 6:06 AM, Hiderius said:

Hi I tried to get the Dryad mod for the primal shaman outfit but the link you posted took me to the nexus mods and it says that the mod is not found. 

Edit: The Ceremony is not starting my character and Katalina is just sitting there

I maybe have a copy of that mod somewhere...

All the npcs are here ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I tried out your Forsworn mod but decided to go on playing against them.  ? However, when I uninstalled it via Nexus MM, it leaves some traces. For example, my character still shouts "long live the Forsowrn" (or so... I am German), and all Forsworns are still in a friendly mode. Any suggestions what I can do? In NMM I can´t see anthing. Thx.

Are there any mods that are known to cause crashes with this mod? I CTD whenever I get to duradach or any other areas that are related to the mod. I'm uninstalling mods one by one right now but this process could be sped up if you'd let me know if there are any known incompatibilities.

It's weird, it worked fine before but suddenly started crashing, even on new saves.

2 hours ago, Malakar said:

Are there any mods that are known to cause crashes with this mod? I CTD whenever I get to duradach or any other areas that are related to the mod. I'm uninstalling mods one by one right now but this process could be sped up if you'd let me know if there are any known incompatibilities.

It's weird, it worked fine before but suddenly started crashing, even on new saves.

It smell more like a meshe or texture problem... or maybe a conflict with navmeshes...

I don't know all the incompatibilites, of course...