On 3/23/2019 at 6:40 PM, andigieger said:

Can anyone please tell me, where to look for the falmer assassin?

Azenith Derleth ? You need TID for that quest. She'll come in Arachne cave.

Or the one who stolen the staff ? He's in blackreach.

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Azenith Derleth ? You need TID for that quest. She'll come in Arachne cave.

Or the one who stolen the staff ? He's in blackreach.

Not sure if I understand what you are talking about... I've got the quest "Wildlings life" and it says: Find and kill the falmer assassin

There is no further explanation so I don't know if this assassin has a name or has stolen something... 

On 3/26/2019 at 7:12 PM, andigieger said:

Not sure if I understand what you are talking about... I've got the quest "Wildlings life" and it says: Find and kill the falmer assassin

There is no further explanation so I don't know if this assassin has a name or has stolen something... 

Ah ok, it's the falmer who stolen the staff. He's in blackreach.

On 3/31/2019 at 11:57 AM, Delzaron said:

Ah ok, it's the falmer who stolen the staff. He's in blackreach.

well now, I searched all of blackreach but that falmer assassin eludes me. I thought he might be near Sinderion's lab, because when I entered there through Alftand Cathedral, the first thing I found was a staff called Ecaterina Staff. But all the Falmers I killed turned out to be vanilla falmers.....

On 4/3/2019 at 7:48 PM, andigieger said:

well now, I searched all of blackreach but that falmer assassin eludes me. I thought he might be near Sinderion's lab, because when I entered there through Alftand Cathedral, the first thing I found was a staff called Ecaterina Staff. But all the Falmers I killed turned out to be vanilla falmers.....

Yes, that's the good staff you found ! it's supposed to be the property of a falmer mutant...

On 4/6/2019 at 5:07 AM, gunthererickson said:

Greetings. I wanna know how do I begin the third part of the main quest? (A new Shaman) I tried talking to Badycia but there's no dialogue

So, you're just a shaman ? Talk to Katalia, she's following you with her sword...

hello, I dont know if it was said in past posts but do you have the console codes to setstage? I am currently at the follow a forsworn girl blind fold part. Everyone is just standing around and I dont have a debug option when I talk to any of the npcs. 

8 hours ago, Delzaron said:

So, you're just a shaman ? Talk to Katalia, she's following you with her sword...

Problem solved: I went to talk to Armin and began the quest to attack some nords. In fact, I wanna sugest a less violent option to solve this quest: take all the nords as prisoners and send them to Markarth as a warning

17 hours ago, gunthererickson said:

New problem: I found Izalith, killed her, and looted her organs, but went to Drana and no dialogue showed, so I console advanced the quest, but couldn't recover my gear. There's a bug, or did I missed something?

by the way: I didn't mention that I am already a werewolf... just in case, and I think you should consider the posibility of the player already being a werewolf in an eventual update

On 4/8/2019 at 10:11 PM, gunthererickson said:

Another question: What's a spriggan husk? Drana is asking me for one for the werewolf way, but Spriggans only have traproot and spriggan sap as loot

It's a sproggan ingredient you can loot on some spriggans in AFS...

I must report that all the Drana tests are bugged: the pelts dialogues and the craps dialogues appear before their correspondent quest stage, just having the corresponding items in my inventory; the organs from Izalith are not recognized by Drana and for that reason the dialogue doesn't appear; and this may not be a bug but a missing option: all the dialogues imply that the DB is not a werewolf, even if being one.

У меня идёт AFS_2.2_test1_Rus на SE верчию игры даже, и вылетов нету, со всеми дополнениями к этому моду,

но задолбало то что без кодов не пройти ,а стать ворожеей вобще нету возможности, даже код не помогает, там надо сжечь мальчика живём, после секса с девушкой, мальчик не на что не реагирует

вы хоть исправили бы этот не достаток своего мода(( ?

а то вы уже стали на дурие версии переходить  ,а этот не достаток в версии 2.1 был и теперь в AFS_2.2_test1_Rus

смысл какой тогда распостранять другие версии если те же не доделки?

6 hours ago, Аида said:

У меня идёт AFS_2.2_test1_Rus на SE верчию игры даже, и вылетов нету, со всеми дополнениями к этому моду,

но задолбало то что без кодов не пройти ,а стать ворожеей вобще нету возможности, даже код не помогает, там надо сжечь мальчика живём, после секса с девушкой, мальчик не на что не реагирует

вы хоть исправили бы этот не достаток своего мода(( ?

а то вы уже стали на дурие версии переходить  ,а этот не достаток в версии 2.1 был и теперь в AFS_2.2_test1_Rus

смысл какой тогда распостранять другие версии если те же не доделки?

На английском не пробовал(а) написать? ?

Greetings. I must make two other reports: 

1. During the Riding hood quest, when I killed Braith, RHH disposition towards me dropped to -2, and stayed that way even after having sex with her as werewolf. I think it should raise at leas to 0

2. During the Cyrodiil Geographic quest there were a wrong naming (Badycia was named Constance, for example)

On 4/17/2019 at 7:19 PM, gunthererickson said:

Also, I must report that when in werewolf form, the forsworn of Druadach redoubt become hostile

Interesting...

22 hours ago, ritalmao said:

Jesus, this mod is so badly written are all of op's other mods like this? really disappointed, it's all a mess

1 : I'm french, not english.

2 : it's my first mod.