1 hour ago, petronius said:

First Delzaron, let me compliment you on your mod. I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I hesitated about using it for a long time because I run an **extremely heavy** build, inlcuding Legacy of The Dragonborn, many of its supported quest mods, Immersive Citizens, Interesting NPCs, etc, etc, etc... For a mod as large as this to work, it was surprisingly simple, which speaks volumes for its quality. I checked all conflicts and did the necessary patching, which was not as much as I feared. You've allowed me to roleplay my first Breton and Forsworn and it's been a pretty interesting ride, 60 hours into this playthrough and still haven't touched the main quest or most of the city quests and side quests - except for Markarth, for I also run Devious Cidhna and man, that mod works so well with yours for the story. Thank you.

I'm excited at your plans for the future of your mod. Can I make a few suggestions?

- reduce the number of **menhirs** (portals) to Lost Valley to one... I found the one near Old Hroldan the most practical. Having more than one messes up with the map markers a little... Whenever I had a marker pointing to Lost Valley, it was usually placed near the hagraven nest near the Bard's Leap summit, where no portal is actually located. Maybe if we had only one portal, it would always point there when you're in Tamriel, for quests located in your beautiful worldspace.

- when your scripted scenes require multiple actors to come together at a particular spot, why not teleport them there? It's like this with in mods and also in the vanilla game, and makes for greater fluidity. Usually, this is done by having a trigger zone - when you reach the destination, all the necessary actors are teleported to somewhere very close to that spot, but outside your visual reach, so no immersion breaking.

- I appreciate how carefully you planned your story so that each player can avoid any type of content if they so choose, by making the appropriate dialogue choices. In that spirit, I'd love to see an optional, extended prison sequence in the beginning, maybe with some cruelty by the mercenaries - if that's the sort of thing you would have in your mod. ZAZ has some nice animations and poses for this sort of thing. Maybe instead of an easy escape with Kat, the PC and her could get caught escaping the first time, and endure a session of torture. The story could go on with them being moved out of the prison in binds, but escape during a forsworn retaliation attack. The player's belongings could be inside a sack in the outpost near Old Hroldan.

Do you mean that your story will be more focused on the Sicambre way? I chose that myself as I think it's the one that better defines the "old ways" spirit, being closer to nature and a very different way than anything vanilla.

Just some thoughts and, again, thanks for a great mod.

Thanks for your comment.

- yep, reducing these menhirs numbers is a thing to do. In fact, I think to redone the small world : my idea is to make an "open roof cave" like the shrouded grove or evergreen grove...

- yep...

- AFS was made to be simple and very compatible... it caused me problems (old hroldan village, markarth...). I like very much your suggestion about the prison part ! I may have a fort or jail cell womewhere in stock... the last question is where to place it...

No, you still have the choice. The strategy is up to you.

I also still need to think about stuff... for example...

- firing Vulkos ?

- Moira is nice, but I have ayoung witch named Ravena in the mod, and I never used her... (her quest was designed to make the player suffers)

- more importance for Phage ?

- alliance with local orcs fortresses ?

It's clear that you had compatibility in mind, your mod does work well on a very heavily modded game! I've only had some trouble with scenes that don't fire when they should - like the initiation ritual - but I found that saving the game, exiting and reloading usually fixes that without having to use any console commands. Which makes me think my problem there may be the amount of scripts I have in my build making papyrus really busy.

Soljund's Sinkhole has become a pretty interesting location in my build, with your three buildings plus Arthmoor's mod AND Settlements Expanded LOL of course there's a lot of clipping there between yours and Arthy's. I would make a patch and send it your way, but I haven't been able to load that cell from your mod in the CK... Crashes every time. I wonder if it's an asset - I am on SSE, but I have run Cathedral Assets Optimiser to check that everything should be kosher. I wish I knew where the bad guy was. If I got that done, and fully navmeshed, I could send you a patch for these two mods. Believe it or not, that's the only messy spot in my build. And the game still runs despite it, and without a singe crash. Only the CK is crashing :/

Suggestion for Lost Valley - even better if you make it a cave world - why not make a secret entrance located below the waterfalls, below and to the east of Lost Valley Redoubt? With an auto door instead of a standing stone portal. Alternative (more fantasy): make it a world you can only access by "meditating" at a particular spot (sugestion: place near a small lake or lagoon, like Avalon). Lesser power to meditate, condition of being in a cell with a particular keyword? Or near an object? Like a specific tree. Advantage: no landscape or navmesh edits. Problem: how to make sure any followers teleport with you.

Don't fire Vulkos... Maybe add some more story to her/him? Do you play Interesting NPCs? There are a couple of trans NPCs there. One of them is a real representation of a trans person, who willingly changed their gender for the sake of it - the other changed only as a disguise for a revenge. The first one was greatly praised by a real trans person, you can find their feedback on Kris Takahashi's site. It does take some writing to make an interesting backstory. Why not make Phage an aggressive, dominant, man-hating lesbian that despised Vulkos for being a man? So, Vulkos talked with the hagravens and managed a transformation. Then he courted Phage, she found out about it and despised him even more... So Vulkos needs the player to help *her* win her sweet heart for her. Might make a good back story for a few favour quests with both Vulkos and Phage.

It reminds me a bit of a group of Forsworn from, again, Interesting NPCs - two sisters and a guy who was in love with the older sister, who despised him to the point that he vowed to make himself a Briar-heart just to impress her... Losing his "persona" (actually, dying as a person), so even then he would never be with his love as a man. And the younger sister is the one that sees the light from his eyes go out as his heart is removed, and she tells it with such intensity LOL but she's also very aloof, and doesn't even fully realise her own feelings for him. It's a brilliant story!

Don't fire any of your named characters. For those of us who've been playing this game for so many years, unique NPCs and their stories are the thing that keeps the game interesting.

3 hours ago, ovidius171 said:

go see septimus...he's a funny guy hehehehe

Just to be sure I didn't miss anything - I like to roleplay - is there any hint given by the forsworn that I should seek Septimus for a way into Blackreach? Because, otherwise, I won't have any reason to seek him out.

On 2/16/2020 at 4:19 PM, petronius said:

Just to be sure I didn't miss anything - I like to roleplay - is there any hint given by the forsworn that I should seek Septimus for a way into Blackreach? Because, otherwise, I won't have any reason to seek him out.

I think I'll supress that quest. If I redirect the mod to carmin eagle/markarth, retrieving a shamanic staff is useless.

If I keep it, there is gloomreach. More accessible place.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

I think I'll supress that quest. If I redirect the mod to carmin eagle/markarth, retrieving a shamanic staff is useless.

If I keep it, there is gloomreach. More accessible place.

Gloomreach is fitting ;) The only mod I have, currently, that would need to be watched for possible conflicts is Legacy of the Dragonborn. Adds a skeleton, a backpack and a diary, quite possibly at least one excavation site. Anyways, just static/loose objects.

Is this just a fetch quest, or is there a scripted sequence in Blackreach? You can answer with spoilers, I don't mind because I've currently halted my forsworn story because I'm VERY far from gaining access to Blackreach. If it's a fetch quest and will advance when I pick up the staff, regardless of its location, I could simply change the staff's location, I'd patch to move it into Gloomsreach myself.

7 hours ago, petronius said:

Gloomreach is fitting ;) The only mod I have, currently, that would need to be watched for possible conflicts is Legacy of the Dragonborn. Adds a skeleton, a backpack and a diary, quite possibly at least one excavation site. Anyways, just static/loose objects.

Is this just a fetch quest, or is there a scripted sequence in Blackreach? You can answer with spoilers, I don't mind because I've currently halted my forsworn story because I'm VERY far from gaining access to Blackreach. If it's a fetch quest and will advance when I pick up the staff, regardless of its location, I could simply change the staff's location, I'd patch to move it into Gloomsreach myself.

i play with LOD in my game too and i was in blackreach for other reasons and its just a staff i can see from AFS at the entrance (staff of ecaterina if im not wrong) but i dont touch him. and till now one dig site from LOD, i not really explore all blackreach now just seek an entrance to ibn (TID)...i forgoy where it was. anyway till now all works fine for me there

î have a little problem with the quest where you need to bring fijotra to the ceremony place. when i arrive with her my journal says everything is in place so lets begin the ritual but nothing happened and no one have a dialogue option to make progress. did i do something wrong? i could also bring that girl to markarth but then the forsworn story quest will be propably broken. oh and one more thing, fijotra looks like an adult but still uses the voice of a child so maybe she's still in the child faction. that would at least explain why the ceremony doesn't start because i don't have any mods installed wich allows to have sex with child npcs and before someone ask, no i don't want any mods like that.

3 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

î have a little problem with the quest where you need to bring fijotra to the ceremony place. when i arrive with her my journal says everything is in place so lets begin the ritual but nothing happened and no one have a dialogue option to make progress. did i do something wrong? i could also bring that girl to markarth but then the forsworn story quest will be propably broken. oh and one more thing, fijotra looks like an adult but still uses the voice of a child so maybe she's still in the child faction. that would at least explain why the ceremony doesn't start because i don't have any mods installed wich allows to have sex with child npcs and before someone ask, no i don't want any mods like that.

she's ado thats why the voice and yes u can sex her witout shame lololo

try this

1 wait 1h

2 save and reload thar save

3 load a previous save and pursue

2 hours ago, ovidius171 said:

she's ado thats why the voice and yes u can sex her witout shame lololo

try this

1 wait 1h

2 save and reload thar save

3 load a previous save and pursue

i tryed allready all of that. nothing worked. i used the console to proceed. the sex acts and the ritual worked after that but all the dialogue didn't. in the end i brought her to markarth and have her dialogue option and the quest ended.

On 2/18/2020 at 6:39 PM, Schalli1980 said:

i tryed allready all of that. nothing worked. i used the console to proceed. the sex acts and the ritual worked after that but all the dialogue didn't. in the end i brought her to markarth and have her dialogue option and the quest ended.

A few factors need to be in place for the ceremony to begin. Namely, two actors, Phage and Sigorn, have to walk and reach the place. I think waiting a few hours when you reach the place would do the trick, but I had no patience - Phage arrived pretty quickly since she lives there, but Sigorn would never come so I consoled him in. Once I did that, I had no need to advance the quest via console, the scene proceeded as normal.

I actually did have to "give it a nudge"... For I had already done the Sybil of Dibella quest LOL So Fjotra was in the temple and wouldn't folow me any more. So I consoled her as well and kept moving her to player as she walked away, till eventually her first scene with Sigorn started LOL

Edit: I did have to advance the quest to stage 160 since the scene stopped at stage 150, with Fjotra "ravaged but pleased" LOL She walked/ran back to the temple on her own, I tagged along, fought a dragon and a couple other encounters, traded my loot with the khajiit caravan and when we both arrived at the temple, a nice surprise was waiting and the quest concluded (no need to force it to shut down).  Anyways, I need to emphasise this, I think the quest would have played out normally if I hadn't done the Sybill of Dibella earlier. Now, to find out what the other chiefs want... LOL

Now is my turn to be stuck! After turning in the Staff of Ekaterina to Vulkos, I'm at the stage where Samarie wants me to do the other chiefs' quests before joining Katalia. I talked to Armin, did Constance's project. Also did the two repeatable quests to kill stormcloaks and defend a redoubt. Now I can't advance anymore - should I visit each and every redoubt to see who can give me another quest? I can see some references to other quests - one to free the king of the forsworn (but I already freed him? I freed Mananach as a way to start this quest "immersively")... And another quest to strike a diplomatic truce with a faction - should be available from Armin, but whenever I talk to him, he offers Constance's project again! Could something be messed up, is there a way to force the quest to start?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, i begun the redone of AFS.

For now, I just modified a little the end of AFS1begin quest (it now include the exit part of jail).

Do you think it's a good idea I develop Old Hroldan and Soljund's sinkhole ? (I wish to avoid conflicts, but these places are nice blanck spaces for development).

Before entering to the hidden vale, you'll need to work with Katalia for 3 tasks :

- complete Katalia task before she was captured (mostly, investigate a place).

- retreive a forsworn girl kidnapped and aducted (in a brothel ? infiltration, just enter and kill ?).

- Meet Gleba, get shiels, and get Kalydi, meet Armin.

Here some nice concepts I'm also thinking about :

- a tribe of wood elves close to forsworns ? Or a new tribe (but where i can place it, and what will be her role ?)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63136/?

- a forsworn heroe for old age... a good concept for Carmin Eagle, no ? (Moagim, from Myth 3).

w13pre1.png

breunor.png

verry good ideea to make an exit from jail

was a bit frustrating without

bosmer tribe ally also can be good but how about falmers and orcs how i suggested early?

also work a bit an the area around the brothel could be fine

the forsworns will need really strong ennemis... how about ALL nords??? hahahaaha

no infiltration just break the door and kill all that moves! barbarian style

about the place... have you got the timr to look at dwemerhome? (new markarth adventures)

and the place just near arachne den there where is the reach entry to IBN ... around this area i think could be good ...even closer to arkngthamz could be good to install an ally tribe

Yesss carmin eagle ressurrect wow.... we really need strong opponents!!!

Regarding Old Hroldan and SJ Sinkhole, each of them has a few popular mods that change them. Nothing I would miss about Old Hroldan, but the Sinkhole has Settlements Expanded and Arthmoor's mod. Those two mods have a patch to work together, making it a pretty interesting village. It would be great if you could develop with these two mods in mind... If there were no clipping or landscape conflicts, it would be a simple task of fixing door links in the CK for a navmesh patch. I tried to move Arthmoor's buildings aside to avoid clipping with your current version - but the CK doesn't like this, it crashes every time I load your mod in this cell... Otherwise I'd be glad to help.

I like this mod, and try to enjoy it, but some things make me feel strange. Sometimes NPC think too long, and to "hear" dialogues in such quests like "Shamanic ceremony" i need to wait some time, and load last save, and continue this until scripts will start working. And the second, biggest problem i got into, is that wolves (wolf avatars from Shamanic ceremony) from this mod for some reason aren't supported, and don't trigger love animation. Can anyone help me with this?

22 hours ago, ovidius171 said:

verry good ideea to make an exit from jail

was a bit frustrating without

bosmer tribe ally also can be good but how about falmers and orcs how i suggested early?

also work a bit an the area around the brothel could be fine

the forsworns will need really strong ennemis... how about ALL nords??? hahahaaha

no infiltration just break the door and kill all that moves! barbarian style

about the place... have you got the timr to look at dwemerhome? (new markarth adventures)

and the place just near arachne den there where is the reach entry to IBN ... around this area i think could be good ...even closer to arkngthamz could be good to install an ally tribe

Yesss carmin eagle ressurrect wow.... we really need strong opponents!!!

The main story of the mod will be Forsworns VS Markarth.

The goal is the conquest/cession of Markarth.

Si, I plan to remove all the stuff related to east empire company, and replace it by a war stuff.

- take all the setlements (Old Hroldan, Soljund sinkhole, Karswarten...).

- unite all the forsworns tribes (by the way, the Marses and Sicambres lives in the hidden vale. Where I could place other tribes (the idea is to make two forsworns tribes, opposite. You'll need to unite them).

I played new markarth adventure... bof. The dwemer home is nice, that's all. But if I duplicate it, new markarth adventure will become incompatible with AFS.

Where was a project to link AFS and TID...

Idea is also to make player the true champion of forsworns. So, you'll need to participate to Hircine will hunt, and face the ghosts recalled of some forsworns heroes (Carmin Eagle), to claim the title and the cool stuff.

For now, I'm reworking the part 1 of the mod...

6 hours ago, petronius said:

Regarding Old Hroldan and SJ Sinkhole, each of them has a few popular mods that change them. Nothing I would miss about Old Hroldan, but the Sinkhole has Settlements Expanded and Arthmoor's mod. Those two mods have a patch to work together, making it a pretty interesting village. It would be great if you could develop with these two mods in mind... If there were no clipping or landscape conflicts, it would be a simple task of fixing door links in the CK for a navmesh patch. I tried to move Arthmoor's buildings aside to avoid clipping with your current version - but the CK doesn't like this, it crashes every time I load your mod in this cell... Otherwise I'd be glad to help.

Argh, shit...

Send me aerial view of this place,s modded. I'll need ti to see where I can place buildings...

3 hours ago, Serentin said:

I like this mod, and try to enjoy it, but some things make me feel strange. Sometimes NPC think too long, and to "hear" dialogues in such quests like "Shamanic ceremony" i need to wait some time, and load last save, and continue this until scripts will start working. And the second, biggest problem i got into, is that wolves (wolf avatars from Shamanic ceremony) from this mod for some reason aren't supported, and don't trigger love animation. Can anyone help me with this?

The wolves are just wolves with ghost spell. More nasty critters should work.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

But if I duplicate it, new markarth adventure will become incompatible with AFS.

i dont think you should bother with compatibility here.... new markarth dont seems to be a popular mod but however

my char is a breton girl (sometimes even forsworn from start) and i would like to play trough TID, enslaved, tunelling so on and in the end alliance between falmers and forsworns to conquer and enslave skyrim. but yes that could be toooo much anyway is just an ideea.

i never finished tunelling part.... alays fucked up my game before not necessarily form TID fault but mine.

11 minutes ago, ovidius171 said:

i dont think you should bother with compatibility here.... new markarth dont seems to be a popular mod but however

my char is a breton girl (sometimes even forsworn from start) and i would like to play trough TID, enslaved, tunelling so on and in the end alliance between falmers and forsworns to conquer and enslave skyrim. but yes that could be toooo much anyway is just an ideea.

i never finished tunelling part.... alays fucked up my game before not necessarily form TID fault but mine.

effectively, that's too much for an alone person... I need a dev team for that...

Oh my god, problem was very simple. I just activated "supress disabled animations" in SexLab settings. I looked closely, and actually this thing blocked ALL creature animations for some reason. Or even i just reached animation limit, and dogs didn't got in.

On 3/3/2020 at 8:33 PM, Delzaron said:

Argh, shit...

Send me aerial view of this place,s modded. I'll need ti to see where I can place buildings...

Here you go:

poQcoTK.jpg

You see one of your current buildings overlapping with Arthmoor's guard house, and the big one conflicts mainly with landscape (but a new location would also fit better with the rest of the modded village). The brothel looks fine, only navmesh fixing there. The little meadow on the left looks like a nice place for an extension - I tried moving Arthmoor's buildings there, but as I told you, I had my CK crashing all the time.

On 3/10/2020 at 10:25 PM, nekogame said:

http://cyclotron.moe.hm/up/skyrim/fileup/src/cysk1225.zip.html

a certain japanese user make  this mod

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up13269.zip

a certain  japanese user make Japanese translation mod

sample1.jpg

sample2.jpg

Why not...

I would prefer he asked the permission first, but I know piracy can't be avoided (i found versions of ravenous in russian... monetized).

I don't like his rework Katalia.