23 hours ago, DonQuixchote said:

When i reach the hut it leads me to the empty workers shack near the farm. Is there a way to setstage so that the actors can appear and the captain of the team can be murdered to death for the whole foresworn murder thing.

yep. A trigger in the farm.

40 minutes ago, Raggar613 said:

ok i cannot for the life of me find eridane. i'm walking around with 600lbs of stuff from the follower i'm suppose to be bring with me but i cant find eridane for the life of me. Anyone help?

She's dead. Her staff is in blackreach.

11 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

She's dead. Her staff is in blackreach.

so the quest Cyrodil Geographic is telling me to go to last valley Redoubt to talk to eridane is actually dead in Blackreach? why would the quest tell me to go to that valley to talk to her then?

Where exactly is Eridane? its for Cyrodil Geographic and i'm suppose to bring the girl to talk to her but i cant find her for the life of me. Been wondering around in Last Valley Redoubt with 600lbs trying to find this person for Nera but i can find her anywhere. Any help?

• 2 weeks later...

In the sybyll for old gods quest following the primal ritual when the two wolves get their turn it seems that the system does not find any possible animations for them (even if there are some) and tries to load a 2 people animation. Is there any way around this or do we need to skip to SetStage SybillOldGods 150. Following fjortra should go kill her mother but this cannot trigger i think because the troll and wolves didnt get their turn. Is there a way to trigger the last part of the quest without using 160 to complete it.

For the attack on the whore hous, a random imperial archer spawns in and seems to stop the initial trigger, he does not appear when i go there alone. Is this tied to the teleportation to the cell and another unit loading in.

On 2/19/2015 at 3:40 AM, Delzaron said:

It's strange. I only modify Armin dialogues for this quest.

Please, retry. The small world is sometimes not entirely stable.

I'm having basically the same problem. I bring the priestess of Dibella, talk to the guy and then I get a loading screen that soon CTD's. :( I've tried reloading the mod and starting a new game, but it still keeps happening.

On 8/3/2019 at 8:09 AM, Clavicus_Smile said:

I'm having basically the same problem. I bring the priestess of Dibella, talk to the guy and then I get a loading screen that soon CTD's. :( I've tried reloading the mod and starting a new game, but it still keeps happening.

I don't have that problem, so I can't really help...

Maybe you have a problem with the female version of the briar heart armor.... try this : don't do the quest, go to the redoubt, find Armin... and check if you got a CTD.

Ugh. I can't go thru 126 pages looking for an answer and my game is stuck until I either get one, or back up a bit to an earlier save and uninstall this.

We're standing around a tree waiting for Kalydi to get her head chopped off. I can't move or do anything and the rest of are just standing there mute.

On 8/11/2019 at 3:37 AM, Malphias said:

Ugh. I can't go thru 126 pages looking for an answer and my game is stuck until I either get one, or back up a bit to an earlier save and uninstall this.

We're standing around a tree waiting for Kalydi to get her head chopped off. I can't move or do anything and the rest of are just standing there mute.

An actor is blocked somewhere, by a scene package surely. Use T and see if it's work.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Jolie Rouge said:

This thread
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-aug-25-3822/

links directly to here and has it listed like this:

convtrackafs.jpg.2ecd3e48a1f1fec6150a68cd57c9f13c.jpg

So, does this work with SE?

White means no-one has converted it or posted a report on a conversion yet and this is the LE thread.

Saying that though try the attached.  I've spoken to the lady in Riverwood  but haven't got much further this time round because I've been playing around with night mistress mansion instead this playthrough so haven't tested the changes in this over 2.2.  :) 

Changes made to convert to SSE were

Forwarded SSE water changes.

Forwarded USSEP changes.
Fixed deleted default navmesh
Regenned faces in CK with high res facetints (weatherly).
Removed unnecessary default mesh files left over from generating LOD for forgotten valley.
Optimised meshes where necessary.
Moved script source files sse to default location.
Converted to form 44.
Repacked to BSA using CAO.

If you're running paintedlady there also an ESP/ESL patch with updated facegen meshes for the ladies.  Hope you like them hairy. 

The rustic armor patch works fine as is, it's just a texture replacement.

Obviously don't hassle Del or shit up this thread with issues with this port, pm me directly.  Confirm if works for you though so others know.

Del if you want me to remove this because you have someone else working on a conversion, you're doing one yourself or anything else at all, just let me know and I will delete the post?

ZaForswornStory_PaintedLady_Patch.7z AFS_2.3_(SSE_conv_by_Grummkol).7z

13 hours ago, Grummkol said:

White means no-one has converted it or posted a report on a conversion yet and this is the LE thread.

Saying that though try the attached.  I've spoken to the lady in Riverwood  but haven't got much further this time round because I've been playing around with night mistress mansion instead this playthrough so haven't tested the changes in this over 2.2.  :) 

Changes made to convert to SSE were

Forwarded SSE water changes.

Forwarded USSEP changes.
Fixed deleted default navmesh
Regenned faces in CK with high res facetints (weatherly).
Removed unnecessary default mesh files left over from generating LOD for forgotten valley.
Optimised meshes where necessary.
Moved script source files sse to default location.
Converted to form 44.
Repacked to BSA using CAO.

If you're running paintedlady there also an ESP/ESL patch with updated facegen meshes for the ladies.  Hope you like them hairy. 

The rustic armor patch works fine as is, it's just a texture replacement.

Obviously don't hassle Del or shit up this thread with issues with this port, pm me directly.  Confirm if works for you though so others know.

Del if you want me to remove this because you have someone else working on a conversion, you're doing one yourself or anything else at all, just let me know and I will delete the post?

ZaForswornStory_PaintedLady_Patch.7z 3.38 MB · 0 downloads AFS_2.3_(SSE_conv_by_Grummkol).7z 118.16 MB · 1 download

I believe it is important to point out that he has already posted an SSE port (of the 2.2 version anyway) in the Skyrim Special Edition section. You can find it here:

EDIT: I have absolutely no idea why this wasn't listed on the conversion tracker.

ADDITION EDIT: Just noticed that you actually posted in that thread back in January and mentioned a lot of issues with unnecessary files so I'm guessing the port you made it likely more up-to-date. Still probably important to mention the author's old port anyway though?

On 8/31/2019 at 11:09 PM, Syberfreak said:

I believe it is important to point out that he has already posted an SSE port (of the 2.2 version anyway) in the Skyrim Special Edition section. You can find it here:

EDIT: I have absolutely no idea why this wasn't listed on the conversion tracker.

ADDITION EDIT: Just noticed that you actually posted in that thread back in January and mentioned a lot of issues with unnecessary files so I'm guessing the port you made it likely more up-to-date. Still probably important to mention the author's old port anyway though?

I do'nt made that conversion...

In fact, I found a tuto or two, but I still don't understand them plently to take the risk...

Maybe someone here can help me: does this mod interfere with EFF? because with it i can't hire followers properly  they either don't fast travel or follow at all) and also none of the Forsworn Girls of this mods follow me which i find rather sad. some of them would be great as random Followers