[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 6/15/2021 at 10:51 AM, PotatoesEverywhere said:

Does pets have to be installed for this mod to work?

AT THE.   WHAT THE FUCK? I typed NO. and I saw it save as NO. I check back a day later and NO is changed to AT THE.  That's fucked up!!!!!!

Pets are needed for the 'Zoology' feature. (Beastiality) PM me for the Mike24 pets animations if needed.

Edited by landess
My answer changed to some stupid shit in a day - fixed it!

pessoal amo de verdade o trabalho de vocês sinceramente queria fazer um pedido q tenho certeza que muitos aqui também gostariam queria pedir pra vocês atualizarem o mod em português também se não for muito incomodo uma tradução separada muito obrigado pela atenção espero que me respondam amo voces

8 hours ago, Caiio said:

guys I really love your work sincerely I wanted to make a request and I'm sure many here would also like to ask you to update the mod in Portuguese too if it's not too much bother a separate translation thank you very much for your attention I hope you answer me love you guys

"guys I really love your work sincerely I wanted to make a request and I'm sure many here would also like to ask you to update the mod in Portuguese I hope you answer me love you guys"

> From most sources - the mod won't be worked on any more. There have been no updates posted here in quite a long time, and it was discovered the last build was released to the public on the creators Patreon page.

From most sources - the mod will no longer work. There have been no updates posted here for a long time, and it was discovered that the latest build was released to the public on the Patreon creators page.

Not sure what is going on......  I copied the original Portuguese, translated it as well. Then made an answer and also translated the answer into Portuguese, and NOW EVERYTHING is in English. There is definitely screwy with the site recently.

Edited by landess
Website is being an asshole.
43 minutes ago, DashMeUp said:

I've made my active sim at the school  headmaster.  One of the requirements to keep up his performance is to do paperwork.  Does anyone know how to do paperwork?

Have you checked a computer to see if there is an option? I would check that, click on the Sim itself to look for a new menu option, and other types of searches to find the needed activity feature. If needed, one might be able to use Master Controller/Intermediate/Career and boost the work performance if his job is in jeopardy till sorting out how to increase performance naturally.

I'm curious myself - I have an active Sim slowly working his way up the teaching profession at a KW High School, but I haven't played that save long enough to see him get the headmaster promotion.

>>> I remember seeing something about a headmaster being able to direct a Teaching Sim to do some kind of special work, but since I haven't seen that, I can't say if it presents itself as an opportunity or whatever.  Perhaps as a Headmaster, you could also see if you can give these assignments to Teachers yourself - who knows? That may also be something needed to have something to do paperwork on (Law enforcement Sims need to interview before they can do a report...  just a thought).

> Try to catch sleeping Sim students or class skipping as well for disciplinary measures - As I said - I don't know how it works, but I'd be trying many things till I figured it out. Since you're already 'there', perhaps you will be able to provide solid answers for us yourself.

Edited by landess
3 hours ago, Caiio said:

pessoal amo de verdade o trabalho de vocês sinceramente queria fazer um pedido q tenho certeza que muitos aqui também gostariam queria pedir pra vocês atualizarem o mod em português também se não for muito incomodo uma tradução separada muito obrigado pela atenção espero que me respondam amo voces

Espero que isso seja traduzido corretamente. Nenhum aqui cria este mod ou trabalha nele. Oniki está no Patreon e concluiu seu trabalho no Kinky World. Qualquer pessoa pode fazer uma tradução e compartilhá-la na página de downloads. )))

been looking through the last few posts, noticed that some issues with the KW highschool had come up. I too am experiencing these and I was curious, Has anyone got a working KW highschool that is in the same world as a regular school rabbit hole? Or is the accepted solution to remove all school rabbitholes and to just have the KW Highschool lot as the only school in the town? (im using deviluke acadamy)

If anyone has got it working with rabbitholes present in the same town, are you able to assist? Before i delete the community school for the gifted from plesant view? (i'd hate to accidentally break the save)

4 hours ago, kheldarath said:

Has anyone got a working KW highschool that is in the same world as a regular school rabbit hole?

Sure. I have 2 saves using both a Rabbithole and KW H.S.   - One save is focused on being a student(s) - brother and sister. The other is my KW Professor/Teacher play through. I only have ONE save (Bimbo High) where I only have the KW H.S. with no Rabbithole school.

The 2 worlds I use which have both types working are Appaloosa Plains (Pets EP) and Twinbrook (Ambitions EP).

I did nothing different. I plopped a KW 'ready' school into the world, did all the necessary registering/venue shit, etc. and everything works as it should. Just remembered I placed a KW H.S. in the default world as well, but that save series has aging turned on and I haven't played it in a LONG time. Still, nothing special.

So any thought that a rabbithole MUST be removed for the KW school to work isn't accurate. Maybe that is a problem for some players, but I never had an issue. I tend to avoid trying to diagnose why mine works one way and other players work another way. It could be anything from the quality of the PC, to the type of mods, or the build date of said mods.

For example - I use a lot of NRaas mods/plug-ins, but I haven't changed those in 5 years. I have added a few recently - meaning they are new, but as I said - the Core NRaas mods I use are quite old, so who knows? That could be the difference right there . . . . .

23 minutes ago, kheldarath said:

thanks landess. maybe that is the issue. all the Nraas addons I have are the most up to date ones. possible they are conflicting somehow.

For anyone following:

I just checked my archives (when I moved all to a new location/drive and exported). The date for all those files is Jan 2016. My Master Controller for example is V132, Dresser is V38, Decensor is V14 just to name a few. I don't know if it's possible to publicly download older versions for testing.

Because the sizes are extremely small compared to other file types, perhaps I could upload them to 'myself' here and share privately if NRaas themselves won't do it. . . . .

If the older files indeed make playing with KW a better experience - I guess that would be important information. OnikiKay likely had older versions like myself when the KW mod was being developed. I doubt there was much consideration for compatibility since a project of this size would need to focus on the base game with the last patch level 1.67/1.69 (Last one is for Origin but changes nothing else). Perhaps OnikiKay never used any NRaas mods at all - it's purely speculation, but as I said - my mods are older and who knows if that makes a difference?

2 hours ago, Fomely said:

free time?

Exactly. No info from you, so I have no idea if you know how to run a brothel... or make a schedule. If it's an active sim, you actually don't need to have a schedule, that's more for NPC's. With no schedule, your active sim can go to the brothel or a bar or home or wherever. If you give your sim a schedule, it will push the sim to the brothel during those hours. Again, mostly needed for NPC whores that you hire. If that isn't the issue, you need to supply more info.

13 hours ago, Fomely said:

I need help!

I'm using my active sim as whore in brothel, by this reason, this sim can't go outside.

If this sim go to commercial lots, then forced to go home.

Does anyone know how sim can have a little free time?

10 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Exactly. No info from you, so I have no idea if you know how to run a brothel... or make a schedule. If it's an active sim, you actually don't need to have a schedule, that's more for NPC's. With no schedule, your active sim can go to the brothel or a bar or home or wherever. If you give your sim a schedule, it will push the sim to the brothel during those hours. Again, mostly needed for NPC whores that you hire. If that isn't the issue, you need to supply more info.

I began a reply last night just before the site 'went down' so never got to finish or post it. Glad i didn't because apparently I wasn't thinking as clearly as I should have.

I had suggested having the 'active Sim whore' just quit and then get rehired as 'needed'. (Assuming the Brothel was under Player control as well).

Reading LadySmoks reply reminded me 'Why the hell would you employ yourself' to begin with? My most successful Brothel was run by a 'Scientist' with 3 KW Sexbots. Now those Sexbots that were employed as Brothel Whores DID live there and were on a schedule - and I never actually played them. They stayed in the home on the lot and I let them do whatever while I focused on the Owner/Scientist. They never left home - so never got 'Go HOME EX' pushed back.

If he wanted to provide services to customers, all he had to do was solicit them. He never needed to employ himself or even 'begin whoring'. Because he was the owner, and the Inactive/NPC Sims were pushed there by the mod to use the brothel - He only had to 'SOLICIT' them!

Screenshot-139.jpg.ebc598e9c764951316f7295099e9f762.jpg

Now the 2 other brothels I've began in games appear to work as intended.

> One is also at the player home with 2 local Sims (Inactive) hired as Whores. They will show up pretty much as scheduled - and hang out, occasionally soliciting on their own if the customers are engaged with activities other than sex. I did have a teen scheduled to work a few hours after school, but even though the mod allowed me to 'hire' her, she NEVER once 'worked'. I could tell her to solicit but it never happened, she never did it on her own, and customers never approached her. I'm guessing the mod and the 'teen' flag aren't completely compatible.

>> The other Brothel was made by myself to be run by an Inactive household once I set it up and switched to a different family as an experiment to see if it would work without player intervention. After I had it running with customers appearing, I changed as planned. After playing the 'target' family for a bit I checked on the Brothel/household. All the Sims still lived there, and they were still on the schedule best as I could tell - so that appears successful as well.

Screenshot-837.jpg.936cb949c39c9aec1ee744ce11f7a318.jpg

>>> The MAIN reason I'm a fan of using the player's Home as a Brothel is the ability to "Ask a Sim to Leave". Sure I 'could' always reset them, but being able to ask is more 'player friendly'. Plus the offending Sim won't get 'pushed' back to the lot.

Edited by landess
MORE!
1 hour ago, landess said:

My most successful Brothel

One of my basic set ups is also to buy a separate house and hire whores. I have had both NPC's and FemmeBots that I then used Nraas MC to add to the lot as residents. I have had whores live in housing outside of the brothel, and they go to work as scheduled. Another is that I place an apartment from Late Night in the middle of Moonlight Falls. This does 2 things. NPC's now have a place to be, and I can buy the apartment as a brothel, and the NPC whores don't have far to go to work. 

I play with pregnancy on, so using residents isn't the best idea, as they can get pregnant. I know you have it off.

Main reason I DON'T use the active home as a brothel is the exact reason you like it. I don't want people running around my house! Also, my active sims are not whores, but brothel owner. Let others do dirty work!!!

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

I don't want people running around my house!

Lock doors - set for household only to control where customers can go. Think of stores and such IRL where the first floor is used for business and the back area/upstairs is 'restricted'.

Screenshot-524.jpg.a69163aa38098a95aaf014891046e8cf.jpg

Edited by landess
21 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Does anyone know how to change the mail carriers to be both genders again? The last update of kinky world forced all the mail carriers to be males.

There's been unhappiness with that feature - I suggest taking the mailman into CAS and changing it to what you want. While there, you can also make it look however you want and give it some everyday clothes you'd be happy with. Then you have another viable Sim to ask over for a visit.

2 hours ago, landess said:

Think of stores and such IRL where the first floor is used for business and the back area/upstairs is 'restricted'.

Forget where I am from? That is life in the cities. Stores on ground floor and apartments above with entrance in back courtyard. ))) No, I prefer my whores work away from my home. ))) 

1 hour ago, Frankster said:

Does anyone know how to change the mail carriers to be both genders again?

Although CAS is an option, also KW debug menu and change gender to female. I have found several things however. You still need to change names, unless a female named Ken is okay with you. Also, a converted sim may retain it's gender preference... Meaning that a hetero male mailman (likes girls) becomes a female who still likes girls!!! IF that bothers you, Nraas MC can be used to adjust such things.

NOTE: I have noticed that the Kinky World "worm program effect" runs deep. Often, I need to use "disable" KW in the settings menu, make changes with Nraas MC, save and actually quit then restart my game for changes to take effect. Then turn KW back on.

I have been working on a female mailman outfit that is available in CAS as career. It's really not that skimpy. Problem with the hair/ hat. Stay tuned.

5 hours ago, CG92 said:

Can anybody help me with selling drugs? When i go the consignment shop nothing comes up. 

I pretty sure KW didn't add a script which includes the consignment stores for a listing of the KW drug objects. Sim inventory sell works, but is always the same price making Weed the better choice for time spent vs simoleans gained.

The Criminal Hideout IS included in the KW script, with an old caveat - "in large quantities" - so that has never been agreed upon by enough players to determine what that actually means on this site to my knowledge. Even then, in my game I had NO place to sell the crystal meth clone - Blue Sky as I could sell Simoine (heroin) to the criminal Hideout but not the other.

It's about this point other posts on the subject turn to things like Spiking Drinks and such but My guess is Consignment Shops are not part of the script as this would make AMBITIONS EP a requirement for this feature. KW already has a few needed for other features and KW was originally designed to be base game only. I have ALL EP's so that isn't a problem for myself, but a creator making mods many times doesn't want to be making parts of their 'product' dependent on more and more expensive purchase just to access a feature. With the High School needing 'University' and the Sexbot using 'Into the Future', those were already big features and needing those EP's to access a "large" part of the over-all mod, one can see why other EP's haven't been included.

Depending on your proficiency with HTML, other have been able to modify the 'Drugs' part of the mod to include/be included with basic or other features.

https://www.nraas.net/community/Consigner

\---  /----  Are a couple things people have modified/used to expand their 'options' to include KW Drugs, but I have no working knowledge or skills to do that myself.

https://www.nraas.net/community/Produce-Stand

Screenshot-695.jpg.47757925ecea792447760521e3d498fd.jpgScreenshot-699.jpg.e895a8a714daf9fb36bba93f0cebc8a3.jpg

>>> I was surprised myself when after creating some 'Breaking Bad' Sims (Including Gus Fring as the store operator) that the consignment shop couldn't be used for selling Blue Sky, which prompted my own journey to figure out exactly what I could and couldn't do with the KW drug feature.

The more you understand about how programs and mods work, you be able to discern for yourself what basic issues like this are and what you 'can' do about them as these things are as they are regardless of our ignorance about the process.

9 minutes ago, landess said:

people have modified/used to expand their 'options' to include KW Drugs

I just remembered someone had also found a Gardener mod and used it to hire several workers to maintain his Hemp Farm.

Sims 3 has a lot of options - thank you mod makers - it just takes imagination and in some cases, a little player effort.

42 minutes ago, MerceAmoure said:

script errors

Yes... I get them mostly for adding accessories, then the accessories I added usually don't show on the sim... sometimes, they still do though. Not conclusive, but try turning off the KW clothing updates in the menu (I think under global or miscellaneous setting) before going into CAS.