[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

2 hours ago, James2112 said:

'0' would be a good

It doesn't do what I want. ((( Oh well! Truth is, you have seen my slider at work on M-CEKC and Sexy Robot. These pics aren't that great, as I used snip tool and they aren't aligned, but you can see the back arch and waist depth compared to the arm, and the hand remains very close to original position next to the thigh. Actually, a little forward, as I found it aligned better.

Spoiler

wd1.PNG.bb053cfb52393fe2a7870466b2a8239d.PNGwd2.PNG.4a89f3a22e38d81e14d0f24de281c81a.PNGwd3.PNG.b7c8ba5b99852f00aab99bd98b678b5e.PNG

You can't see in the still photos, but her head distorts very slightly, which would not be a problem, except it is worse during many woohoo animations, especially doggie pose. ((( 

36 minutes ago, landess said:

They slow load times - as each package must have it's address read and chosen in order to build the game/save.

>Imagine having to bend down and pick up each card from a deck to read it, instead of picking up the entire deck at once and looking through them. Merging packages has been a part of the Sims from Day one - done by the launcher when adding sims3packs.

Using S3PE to merge your individual packages will speed up load times. I myself make several merged packages based on content/creator for example: JoshQ, LadySmoks, Nonsequitur, all have merged packages in my game. Other random stuff will be merged after testing/use as well. I made the mistake of making a HUGE merged package when I started doing that. Much I wish I could remove, but the last time I messed with it, my game freaked out for unknown reasons, so now I make multiple smaller ones which are easy to perform maintenance on - like updating animations packages, etc.

Once the game is running, individual packages won't affect the game speed/performance - the game has already been built using the packages and the save information. Now entering CAS will be affected by the amount of CC the player has installed, but not the 'format' (whether or not merged packages are used).

Fortunately I recently cloned my HDD to a SSD. My game loads in about 1m15s and most save games around 2 to 3 minutes. Which 

is OK with me. Coming from the HDD everything feels super fast to me now lol.

CAS is slow though as it reloads everything whenever you switch tabs, even when you recolor, as we all experience. 

When I began rebuilding my library of CC, I left all pralinesims and a few others as sims3packs and let it merge in the database. 

I regret that now again as I should have left that for store only stuff, as recently my store login and store items are broken, when in game. 

Most likely after adding a hacked world or item. I hope removing them fixes that. I'll then follow the method suggested earlier for installing those 'store' items.

For most other things I test them first and then move them into a folder structure by category. Mainly because the hunt for CC never ends it seems. :) 

But at some point I could easily merge them by category if necessary. My Hair folder has 82 files/370MB, while the accessories is 71 files/110MB. 

Yet the hair loads quick enough while the takes a long time.

10 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

It doesn't do what I want. ((( Oh well! Truth is, you have seen my slider at work on M-CEKC and Sexy Robot. These pics aren't that great, as I used snip tool and they aren't aligned, but you can see the back arch and waist depth compared to the arm, and the hand remains very close to original position next to the thigh. Actually, a little forward, as I found it aligned better.

Reveal hidden contents

wd1.PNG.bb053cfb52393fe2a7870466b2a8239d.PNGwd2.PNG.4a89f3a22e38d81e14d0f24de281c81a.PNGwd3.PNG.b7c8ba5b99852f00aab99bd98b678b5e.PNG

You can't see in the still photos, but her head distorts very slightly, which would not be a problem, except it is worse during many woohoo animations, especially doggie pose. ((( 

I have no clue why a change to one mesh part would affect another (distorting the head as you describe) but then I have never looked into modding the sims. 

Hope you are able to figure it out.

30 minutes ago, James2112 said:

I have no clue why a change to one mesh part would affect another

Parent and child bones. Just like a person. Move your arm and your wrist, hand and finger must move also. Some sliders change one bone smaller, and the next will follow... so, you must go opposite so it does not. Unfortunately, it isn't +1 = -1. +1 may be -.96785!!! There are formulas for some things, but I don't fully understand them. I don't know of a plugin for Blender to test such things, so it's make the base package, pull the bonedeltas, guess in the editor, put in the package, put in game and see how they work. Basically the same I have to do with bones in dresses... like the one I remade for the 50th time because the thighs still clip when the sim sits. (

As for the head distortion, perhaps using the angles instead of, or in combination with size, forward, backward and side to side will solve the head? It worked for the arms.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

head distorts very slightly

I'm quite familiar with this effect. I've made slider changes that resulted in the head skewing sideways. To visualize it - think of a box/wire frame - perfectly square (cube). When the sim would move certain ways the cube would distort by changing the vertical angles from the 90 degrees. This made the top of the head move from directly over the bottom of the head, and of course the mesh would lean as well, which the texture had to follow.

What this tells me is the sims themselves aren't near as complex as other game characters and are subject to distortion when players mess with them. The idea of 'morphs' seem exclusive to the Sims as well. I've played many other game where players could customize their characters through mods - using tools like bodyslide to change way more than the sims could imagine.

The Sims though, is the ONLY game I know of that let's players do the changes we speak about while the game is running, as much as we want. I believe it is this function which limits how far the player is able to manipulate the looks before things start getting ugly. Since I know I can use a custom made body which has a figure which works perfectly in game, that if I try to imitate it with slider use on a default EA body - turns into a mess when it begins to 'move'.

1 hour ago, landess said:

sims themselves aren't near as complex as other game characters

Much of the limits seems to be because of the variety of choices... stuck inside 32 bit. You see me, @JoshQ, @Nonsequitur and others talk about polycount, vertices, bones. All have limits... especially bones. But, the more vertices/ faces/ higher polycount, the cleaner the lines of the mesh. Josh's shoes (high polycount) very smooth all around... compared to mine (add only a few vertices here and there) smoother around the heel only, and maybe the toe a little, and certainly EA, very low poly and blocky. Morphs are a PITA with custom meshes, as the tools calculate based on whatever mesh set you have that is close. Then, you must go back and adjust each morph mesh. Sometimes, several times. Because of low poly EA meshes and limits of 32 bit, fat morphs are the biggest problem as the vertices pull further apart, and they can look blocky. 

Games that don't morph can use higher polycount meshes as there is only one mesh. With morphs, there are 5... base, fat, fit, thin and special (pregnant). There is a special morph even if the pregnant is not. It is a second base mesh.

A big reason why I am loving FemmeBots right now... NO MORPHS! ))) Just a little bone painting of the pelvis around the vagina so it doesn't distort during woohoo, and they are usually good to go. )))

Because of KW allowing different types of roleplay, I found when I tried to 'lock' a Sim in a room, or 'jailcell' - even if they were living there as a household member - sometimes they would teleport outside/reset. Non-household sims would seem to do this regardless, because of "it's time to go" of jobs/etc. So I only tried it with the household myself.

While doing a bit of reading at NRaas I found this tidbit of information in the 'GoHere' plugin. It explains that this will happen and now that I know this isn't some glitch, I wanted to share it with anyone else using this mod and having the same thing happen to them occasionally.

https://www.nraas.net/community/GoHere-Release-Notes#GoHere-Version-44

• If you are using this to lock Sims in rooms, they shouldn't cause lag because they aren't aware of things outside of the room. However, if the room is small enough where they can't wander far, Overwatch will reset them out of it.
11 hours ago, landess said:

sometimes they would teleport outside/reset.

Not sure the reason, as this was a long time ago, but during a sadistic phase, I went into buy mode, built a doorless box with roof around a paparazzi and waited for it to starve to death... it just eventually disappeared. Forget what mods I had at that time, but don't think I had overwatch or many Nraas mods yet.

KW doesn't seem to work on the other countries, so I can imagine it wouldn't work on future either. Before downloading the latest edition provided by LL KW topic board, I was able to use KW in any part of the world; but now with the new version, even though it loads I don't seem to get any of the actions. I noticed my sim has none of the custom emotions that are associated with the mod and none of the NPC seem to react to anything to do with Kinky. It seems anytime KW tries to work a whole bunch of errors go off on notifications pretty much saying nothing is working; KW NPCs, objects, actions and all seem to be crashing in the background leaving the game to be vanilla.

Is there anything I can do the fix this, or is this the new major flaw stuck with this version of KW?

26 minutes ago, yaoisilver said:

KW doesn't seem to work on the other countries

All versions work in all EA and user created worlds that I have, including Into The Future. As landess said, you may have to enable KW in each new world your sims go to, and set up all of your preferences again in each world. Click on your sim, Kinky World> Settings

Other helpful info here...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019-wikipage/

Note: I have never had KW NPC in Into The Future. I have always received error messages regarding KW NPCs in only that world, with any version I have used.

25 minutes ago, Misstelly said:

Does anyone know which package the bruised face overlay is in? I want to replace the texture with a bloody mask I found .

While I don't specifically know myself, I'd just start by opening them in S3PE and looking at the IMG 'files' within. There's bound to be one with several images including the cum-masks.

1 hour ago, Sims4sexmod123 said:

I can´t use the mod, because my game version is 1.69

Obviously, you didn't do everything right. I have been running KW with 1.69 just fine. 

is there anything i can do there?

Describing what exactly is happening to you, or asking a question other than stating "It doesn't work" might be a good start to getting you up and running.

However, my observation is that from your screenname, you are a TS4er, and probably know little to nothing about TS3 or adding mods, and are jumping to page 500 without having read the first 10 chapters, and thinking pop it in and go?

i just thought it wouldnt

One of the reasons there are more than 17000 posts on this thread is that people don't simply try anything before saying it doesn't work, or even know something is there, but want someone else to tell them exactly where... a few posts up... where is the image for? Well, if you know it's there somewhere, why not look yourself?

At the same time, if you or others actually have an issue or problem, people will try to help.

6 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

want someone else to tell them exactly where

Sadly I find the internet - and social media explicitly - has created a 'spoon fed' generation of people. While I don't expressly disregard it as this form of communication has overtaken normal face to face conversations and personal engagement recently - I get that it's normal to just ask and get a response as a way to fill that 'social meter'.

As one of the older generation(s) this will never be the norm for me when I can do some research and usually 99% find an answer while learning some other interesting things along the way I may not have thought of. Expanding ones horizons I believe it's called. If I had to wait on someone else to do that for me - I'd have less than 1/2 the knowledge base which is now a part of me.

It's always the same - A million 'idiots' whom know each other always seek out the wise hermit in the cave when they need something of value. :P 

excellent mod. I'm having a really hard time getting the vagina to show. There's pubs but no vagina. What skin do you guys use? I'm a little lost there. I might have the wrong one or something. And for some reason, it works for the sims I've created, but not townies. The default skin is supposed to work so I'm confused. There's breasts there but a barbie between the legs. Only for women. Men work fine. I've looked in the pinned FAQs but can't find my specific problem.

4 hours ago, mr1967 said:

can't find my specific problem.

All skin textures are created by people and not all go to extreme detail. Sometimes a realistic looking skin with some nipple paint is enough for some artists. Other have tried to add some 'detail' to the vagina. Still I've often heard from 'users' (more in the Skyrim and Fallout threads) wanting a realistic rectum....

I have posted a series of screenshots showing all the skins I have from the CAS selection menu and I've only gotten more over time. You'll just have to be studious, and diligent in your searches. Some skins come as CC with sims, others are single downloads, some are sets of skins made by the same artist with several to choose from - regardless, make sure you only use one replacer.

9 hours ago, mr1967 said:

vagina

OY! Use your search engine to find "Sims 3 skins with vagina". Use the default skin for it to show on townies. When you zoom in close and it doesn't look as you want, understand that it's a 32 bit game with low poly mesh, EA never intended the game be used with sex mods or detailed vaginas and there is a seam that runs through the crotch. Good luck. )

im still new here, can somebody explay what should i do next after paste the files to mods/packages folder then after that i played nothing happens. should i CAS because my gamesave files on university no option even the console command not work (oniki.kinky.~ etc). 

13 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Click on a sim, Kinky World> Settings> Enable

there is no option, maybe there is something wrong in mods/packages folder? i place all the file there( and custom content),  i only download the kinky world build399 should i download v0.37?

22 minutes ago, zodkiller said:

there is no option, maybe there is something wrong in mods/packages folder?

Did you unzip the file? Because everything works. Anything wrong is on your end. As for which file is which, v.037 isn't there, it was removed by Oniki for whatever her reason and replaced with 399. 399 is buggy. If you want build 375, it's here...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019-wikipage/

Also a lot of links to information you may need.

37 minutes ago, landess said:

The mod needs to be started in a normal world before the playable Sim travels.

Okay... this is something I did not know, but apparently had simply always started in a home world. Also, this, as well as how to even enable KW isn't on the first page. At least, I have not seen the information there. Just to install the files in the mods folder and register animations. Probably again, better detailed info I will need to add to my page. Just added the link to @Patriguz's Adfly bypass... with a disclaimer, of course! Use Adfly links at your own risk!!! ))))

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Did you unzip the file? Because everything works. Anything wrong is on your end. As for which file is which, v.037 isn't there, it was removed by Oniki for whatever her reason and replaced with 399. 399 is buggy. If you want build 375, it's here...

Also a lot of links to information you may need.

still no luck. thanks for the info

1 hour ago, landess said:

The mod needs to be started in a normal world before the playable Sim travels.

okay that maybe the answer, i tried everything in the link that @LadySmoks gave me still no luck. thanks for the info