[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

29 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

The new game starts with KW disabled

Disabled - yes, but all the assets remain, waiting to be activated by the scripts for interaction.

I actually tried to add some of those wonderful assets/toys for Passion into my game. They looked great, but had NO menu options if I tried to click on them, and I don't think I could do anything with them if not in Build/buy other than delete them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I thought perhaps things like the Brothel, KW High School and other features were purely script based files which would be lost if KW was disabled and a new save made so KW wouldn't affect the save. Things like Sexbot chips, dildos, and other objects introduced by KW are just that - objects, and not a script the game uses to control situations. Just because they are in the game, without scripts the game wouldn't know what to do with them, and it all seems like a save disaster waiting to happen if not careful.

This is why it's paramount for new users to be aware if they have been using KW and choose to remove it, they NEED to disable the mod first, then make a save game, then remove the mod afterwards if they want to continue using that same save. I generally pause the game - reset town, and THEN disable KW just to be safe. This way I know no sims have tried to engage in any activities which might put them into a scripted state.

Disabling the mod stops all the scripts from being in effect. Then saving the game locks the save to a state where NO KW scripts are active. Then removing the mod means there will be no assets to build the game the next time that save is used. This is why this must be done on each and every save 'infected' with KW if wanting to use it again.

This used to be posted somewhere, but when I look at the OP now, I can't find it - why? I'd hate to think OnikiKay was being mean and/or obtuse about this fact.

3 hours ago, landess said:

Curious if anyone has experimented much with the 'Zombie Apocalypse' settings?

I just got finished messing with it some, but the results are inconclusive.

Under KW diseases is an option - Zombie Plague.

I enabled it, but didn't see any Sims turning into Zombies after sex. I even went into NRaas/MC/Intermediate/Moodlets - add moodlet, and at the very bottom are the 2 Moodlets applied for Zombies - the temporary one, and the permanent one. I applied the permanent one to a Sim designed to look more like a zombie and took it to the park. My Sim then had 'sex' (No Kinky option - had to rape) with a human, but there was once again no change. Not sure what this KW disease setting does then....

If you have a Zombie and you use the 'Braaiiins' interaction on another human sim, there is a chance the game will choose the 'bite' animation which WILL infect a human, making them a Zombie. This is about as far as I got. 'IF' I want to make a Walking Dead themed save series, I can, but really was hoping the KW Zombie Plague was more 'user friendly' since it's not explained and doesn't seem to work like the 'bite' does (which is immediate).

31 minutes ago, landess said:

I just got finished messing with it some, but the results are inconclusive.

Under KW diseases is an option - Zombie Plague.

I enabled it, but didn't see any Sims turning into Zombies after sex. I even went into NRaas/MC/Intermediate/Moodlets - add moodlet, and at the very bottom are the 2 Moodlets applied for Zombies - the temporary one, and the permanent one. I applied the permanent one to a Sim designed to look more like a zombie and took it to the park. My Sim then had 'sex' (No Kinky option - had to rape) with a human, but there was once again no change. Not sure what this KW disease setting does then....

If you have a Zombie and you use the 'Braaiiins' interaction on another human sim, there is a chance the game will choose the 'bite' animation which WILL infect a human, making them a Zombie. This is about as far as I got. 'IF' I want to make a Walking Dead themed save series, I can, but really was hoping the KW Zombie Plague was more 'user friendly' since it's not explained and doesn't seem to work like the 'bite' does (which is immediate).

I have always enabled the zombies in KW and generally one or two show up on your lot during a full moon and are harmless, for the most part. Eventually town sims will get bitten but you'd have to push this to happen in some way for a Walking Dead situation. Perhaps you can have a high rape % and manipulate the rapists to be zombies as they rape? I don't like/use the rape feature so not sure. I tend to complain about the lack of KW happening autonomously in town and this is the case with the zombie plague as well. Unless your sim is involved, not much will happen in the town away from your sim(s). I did go as far as to have my sim have sex with a zombie but I forget how I did that. Your sim will refuse to do so usually. I think this sim became a zombie in the middle of having sex.... I removed the condoms from inventory and sure enough my sim turned into a zombie later. My sim being the one doing the inserting in the pic below (trans female from hospital function). Not sure how long her zombie state would have lasted. I reloaded after a sim day or two and in that time she reverted back to normal, then back into zombie mode at night. No option to cure it came up at the hospital. Maybe only a with whatever the spell is that cures supernatural states. If you do get something going maybe let us know as I am interested as well.

Screenshot-6.jpg.04f658bb1ab0f4442efc9fff85087b0c.jpg

1 hour ago, landess said:

University feature

That explains something that happened recently in my game. As you know, UNI, ITF and SN are fairly new to me... 9 months or so, and I really haven't gone to UNI yet, except as a vacation to check it out a little.

Sexbot chips

Perhaps a yes, no as being objects... hybrid. Not found in build/buy, but can be placed on a lot from inventory once made or purchased at the bot emporium (if in stock). But as a "trait" specific to KW, I just found it noteworthy that they remained in the bots. And yes, probably that KW is disabled, and NOT uninstalled is the key.

This used to be posted somewhere

I may need to add the info to my post?

which is immediate

How long did you wait? Perhaps it's on a timer, like vampires transforming after being turned??? If you use the moodlet manager on a sim after the turning bite, they will then immediately transform to vampire... otherwise, there is a timer that goes a few sim days. In thinking about it, zombie movies they transform a few days later??????

1 hour ago, James2112 said:

I have always enabled the zombies in KW and generally one or two show up on your lot during a full moon and are harmless, for the most part.

You don't need KW as that is a normal feature of Supernatural. If they do bite you though (random 'braaiins' animation) you will turn, and Zombies will eat any plants growing in your yard (Graaiins). This is also an Easter Egg reference to Plants vs. Zombies

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

How long did you wait?

Probably  in game around 1/2 hour. As I mentioned - if a Zombie bites a human - they begin to sway, then collapse into the ground, and immediately crawl out of the ground as a zombie.

I may need to add the info to my post?

It sure couldn't hurt, and probably should be included near the top <wink>

I really haven't gone to UNI

Just installing University adds this feature to the game so any video game play (nerd), sporting activities (jock), or (?) for Rebels (I tend to just buy a street art kit or megaphone) will allow your sims to accrue reputation with the various 'factions' which will eventually unlock the additional trait at a certain level. IF you reach that level with another group afterwards - you don't get more unlocks, - but - you can change it safely. While the unlock will add one automatically, you have the option to change it before committing....

Perhaps a yes, no as being objects... hybrid. Not found in build/buy, but can be placed on a lot from inventory once made or purchased at the bot emporium

Same as Alchemy potions, and a variety of other objects in the game. I always forget though - if an object gives a moodlet when interacted with - most times that moodlet can just be selected from the 'add moodlet' MC cheat if one needs to - like I did with Zombification, instead of waiting to either get bit, or cheating the alchemy skill up AND waiting to have the recipe appear in the consignment shop AND getting all the ingredients to make it AND finally make and use it.... whew!

Screenshot-274.jpg.f0b090eaed5b15b47e1dd1c3122bb66a.jpg

>>> Oh yeah, to get an 'active' Sim Zombie to have sex, one chooses to 'masturbate' then invite another Sim to join, and can usually change locations easily as well......

27 minutes ago, landess said:

around 1/2 hour

As I have no experience with zombies other than they are on (I think KW or MC has a way to turn them off?) and they rape random sims, I can only guess it's sufficient time if that is the normal amount for EA zombie transformation. So.... threw my poop at the wall and apparently didn't stick!!!!! One of my husband's favorite expressions... monkey throwing poop...

Zombies appear to be very unique, as MC> intermediate> add occult doesn't list zombie, and advanced> traits doesn't list it either. Vampire, witch and werewolf are list as occults, and as "hidden" traits... but nothing I saw for zombies.

And again, EA gives them their own walk and make up overlays, and changes their posture.

31 minutes ago, landess said:

near the top <wink>

I'll add it as far up as appropriate to the "flow", and definitely with a bold red heading. )

33 minutes ago, landess said:

Just installing University adds this feature

Yes, I know... my sims have received the extra traits. Just mentioning that other than as vacation, none have gone as students yet, although I plan to send my current teens... and possibly one or more FemmeBots! Just uploaded Alice. She will definitely be going as the kids' guardian.

3 hours ago, Iamalover said:

another question um how do i get to the modeling career is there some type of skill i need and how do i get my skill up?

Build up the exhibitionist skill. If you check in the skills tab, the exhibitionist skill details will show you any requirement for advancing to the next level. 

Eventually you can make a forum post of a kinky selfie (takes a few posts over a  few days) which will lead to being offered the career via the phone.

Maybe other ways as well but that is how I have done it. You will find more detailed answers if you search this thread we are in. 

5 hours ago, James2112 said:

Build up the exhibitionist skill. If you check in the skills tab, the exhibitionist skill details will show you any requirement for advancing to the next level. 

Eventually you can make a forum post of a kinky selfie (takes a few posts over a  few days) which will lead to being offered the career via the phone.

Maybe other ways as well but that is how I have done it. You will find more detailed answers if you search this thread we are in. 

ah thanks i wish they had made a guide to how this mod worked

1 hour ago, turbofietsnick said:

terms hard to understand

We probably use the same terms here. I gave you a link to my page with a bunch of information and other links to vastly more information. Everything necessary to get TS3 and Kinky World running is there. If you can not understand a "guide", I'm not sure what more can be done to help you? People here would like to help you, but I doubt anyone is going to hold your hand. That, and you are incredibly vague as to what you need help with. A specific question might go a long way.

On 1/8/2021 at 12:58 AM, Iamalover said:

can anyone tell me where i can find strip clubs

Have you even looked at the downloads here? Or used your search engine?

41 minutes ago, athfafa said:

How do i disable selected sim autonomy?

And... asking questions less than an hour after joining LL, downloading KW, installing it, finding out it's not a plug and play cartridge game and that YOU may need to actually spend YOUR time looking through more of the menu than clicking "enable". The option is there.

1 hour ago, athfafa said:

i only see

Keep looking. There are 2 or 3 settings in the main menu, and one in the debug menu which affect sim autonomy. The reason I just don't tell you is that, 1, see my first comment regarding how long it took you to post a question that can be answered by looking through the menus, and 2, once you learn to use the menus, you will become totally self sufficient regarding basic issues. Certain details you may need help, but we here only know what we know because we took the time to go through the menus, try things, try something else, try again, and then maybe ask a question after using search engines and even the internal site search. Then, continued playing and trying to figure things out.

Personally, I think you can find it. )))

1 hour ago, athfafa said:

i only see the standard sim/pet autonomy % settings and the disable selected sim autonomy in the standard game menu

and a sim autonomy % setting in the mod settings (when clicking on a sim)

none of them seem to affect the controlled sim.

How much Sims 3 experience do you have? (I ask so any future convo will reflect that level of knowledge)

Exactly what do you hope to control with 'autonomy' settings? (We can cut to the chase)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EVERYBODY!

This is a MOD - not a DLC. Even the creator states on the first page/OP that the mod can and most likely WILL cause some form of frustration, and given the scope of things it changes/attempts to change, the way it does this and the fact this is a game which NEEDS mods like NRaas just to function 'properly' there will always be some levels of internal conflicts in the game regardless of 'stability'.

In other words shit happens, and players wanting the multiple features KW claims to offer will find it's far from perfect - besides it's just a game/mod. If you 'paid' anything then take the issues to Patreon and the creator OnikiKay. Otherwise relax, pop a cold one, and try to enjoy it for what it is.

Screenshot-680.jpg.727cba846a9dd0cb99e79e812a08334a.jpg

On 1/6/2021 at 4:55 PM, landess said:

You don't need KW as that is a normal feature of Supernatural. If they do bite you though (random 'braaiins' animation) you will turn, and Zombies will eat any plants growing in your yard (Graaiins). This is also an Easter Egg reference to Plants vs. Zombies

I found this today while searching out other things. It is old but there is a reply in the comment section, post #133 or so that mentions a update for ITF, along with a download.

Could be you are aware of this mod already. I did download it but have not tried it out myself. 

https://modthesims.info/d/520154/more-dangerous-zombies.html

10 hours ago, James2112 said:

I found this today while searching out other things. It is old but there is a reply in the comment section, post #133 or so that mentions a update for ITF, along with a download.

Could be you are aware of this mod already. I did download it but have not tried it out myself. 

https://modthesims.info/d/520154/more-dangerous-zombies.html

Yeah, Because in KW Zombies WILL rape, (If turned on) I'm not sure if this would interfere since it mentions disabling all interactions except for the bite attack which was tweaked be 100% effective. I don't mind if Zombies fail, as survivors do get away in the movies - but I do remember one time playing Los Aneigos and I had queued a Sim to enter a club and they just stood there. I was wondering why they appeared to be stuck when I noticed they were 'waiting' on a Zombie attack. Waiting and waiting - Finally the Zombie lumbered into view and proceeded to do it's 'thing'. I'd prefer a mod that made the Zombies move at maximum 'zombie' speed when they are queued for an attack.

5 hours ago, Iamalover said:

Hi i was checking the household tab where all the unplayed and what the sims 3 game generated sims are at i found kw settings there and it blank how do i get rid of that and does anyone else have this problem?

You mean you have a KW Settings file that shows as a blank image in the sim/household bin ? 

Those user made files should be in your sims 3 Library folder. Use S3PE to open them and see which one is 

the KW Settings file (the others will be your created sims and lots etc...). 

The KW files size will be much smaller than others so if you have a lot of files,  start opening by smallest file size.

edit : You can also safely rename the files to something besides Hex code names.

As far as I know the only way to 'Import KW Settings" into KW is by having the file in the Library folder.

It is normal for it to show up in the simbin as a blank icon.

1 hour ago, aerithwhore said:

link

There is no "link". It is a direct download. Probably what you did wrong is that you got bored, searched the internet for sex mods for games, found KW and as you never bothered to read anything on the first page, you never scrolled down to the downloads. The reason the downloads are at the bottom is with hope a new user might actually READ things like changelogs, features, possible conflicts with other mods and optional items. 

But, you probably stopped reading this, if at all as it may be too long to hold your attention, and will now start downloading everything, and when nothing works will be back with more questions, when the answers were on the pages you don't read.