[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

8 hours ago, landess said:

Thanks - been awhile since I heard this Gem. As a bass player I always wondered if it was multi-dubbed, or the guitar player picked up the bass for this one.

>>> Did my experiment on the Brooklyn Heights 'hotel' and was able to engage my Sim with KW sex - no problem. Perhaps it's just Oasis Landing has a different way of handling it, but I never tried any Vacation Worlds either - since all use the 'Shared Living Space' script? (or whatever one wants to call it)

I wonder then if the shared living space you mention is why those sims won't woohoo without always accept on ? 

Something is different about that world with KW at least in that community building it moves you into.

13 hours ago, James2112 said:

I could not get a npc through the VIP door with my sim

VIP is a dedicated privacy feature since you're not at 'home' and have no way to lock doors or control NPC/Inactive traffic. 

Most "rooms" in a resort have a private bathroom as well - Your 'VIP' section doesn't get any 'stars' from me :P

Resort workers did not set up the buffet

This is a feature of Resort Management as there are varying prices for buffet menu items which change the cost of running a resort - and - change how the resort is rated. Part of the 'mini-game'. This is why I had mentioned I had 3 buffet tables - so the guests had access to ALL food choices and was the best option for a high rating from the food part, but also the most expensive to maintain.

the game spawned a rather attractive npc for a change

Bullshit!  LOL, seriously, my game will very rarely, almost never, choose a Sim from my saved sims bin. Most ALWAYS it selects a sim with ONE premade face (I'm so sick of that face) and then proceeds to choose a weight/fitness value, a light/dark skin value, followed by the worst choices in hair/color, outfit mash-up and then dumps them into my presence. UGH..... I've gotten quite good at making my own 'generic' sims quickly in CAS just so they look presentable while not 'cookie-cutter'.

The tourists

I don't have much use for tourists. EA thought they were a good idea when the game only had 2 EP's. KW did trying to make use of them like Paparazzi from Late Night. I find these features best used on certain saves/worlds where a theme can make use of them.

The game is obviously designed to be 'frugal' with system resources, so it will 'hide/despawn' Sims when not in use. One knows how the game can slow when there are many sims in one place with many objects to interact with as well as have many sims to interact with. Imagine if it tried to make decisions and keep a running queue for the entire town population. (okay don't - it isn't pretty)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You may want to either duplicate/reference these screenshots in one of the screenshot threads or over time as this post is buried and it would be rare if these are seen again.

Screenshot-815.jpg.e922a6a0cfe66e882fb719c97fe6e437.jpg

14 hours ago, James2112 said:

A generated npc tourist is wearing your boots :)

14 hours ago, James2112 said:

the game spawned a attractive sim I think. 

14 minutes ago, landess said:

Bullshit!

Again, I tend to think this may be KW at work... one of the rare things it gets right when involving itself in stuff like that. Do you have the KW outfit management on?

I have used the KW debug from city hall to populate worlds, and many of the sims spawned need little to no "help". Well dressed, fairly attractive, and even using sliders that actually improve their appearance.

26 minutes ago, landess said:

'hide/despawn' Sims when not in use

Something I have done as a way to track down NPC maids / butlers that take a siesta is to add a LN apartment on an empty lot in worlds without them so NPC's now have a residence. Never took notice if it helps with game speed.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

NPC's now have a residence.

I've 'followed' npc's/service sims I've seen in transit or leaving someplace. Even if the world has apartments (Highrise's with static doors into blackness) Many still end up at some lot with a hidden spawn/despawn point which must have some script attached to keep track of which sims use it. The lot choices for these points appears to be quite random as well, with the only defining association being the lot's are not residential (occupied or not).

When I use the townhall and select the self-employed menu option, like NRaas Careers, it shows the number of Sims in a particular 'job'. The huge numbers of 'retired' sims would indicate the 'hidden' population of NPC's the game generates for roles/services (regardless if default or 'KW'). I have yet to follow the paper delivery kid though just to see where one disappears to - it would be cool if they disappeared at the building with the journalism office, but like the mailman - they will appear on an island with no other buildings as long as there is a residential lot having a mailbox - otherwise the game can't run without an active family.

I have never deleted a mailbox just to see what happens.

2 hours ago, landess said:

Many still end up at some lot with a hidden spawn/despawn point

Perhaps to vanish, but from my experience, they all end up in an apartment. In LN, I have tracked down MIA butlers that can't be fired over the phone by clicking on the callbox in every apartment until I found him or her. I needed an NPC for something (don't remember now), when in Oasis Landing. I stuck a LN apartment on a lot in the wasteland, and every NPC suddenly could be found on the callbox. Even KW NPC now have an address. )))

So, of ALL the crazy stuff you try, just toss an apartment somewhere, perhaps save, exit and restart, and when you click the callbox....... 

On 3/29/2020 at 1:05 AM, landess said:

I appreciate your interest. The screenshot of the NRaas/Master Controller/Advanced/Moodlets was right afterwards when we both started scratching and I noticed I had them. I was clean when my sim had sex with this virgin - teen. Yet afterwards we were both infected with crabs, thus my suspicion that 50% was a chance to contract it regardless if either had it. I will mess with it more since I can easily see before hand for certain using this same menu. Unlike fleas, there is no 'animated effect' of little black dots bouncing off the infected individual although crabs uses the same scratching animation.

Once I confirm both parties are 'clean' then we'll see what happens... Poor girl, 1st time in the sack and gets crabs - geesh.

>>> Glad there is still some 'official' documentation for KW <<<

You have to enable them individually in the next menu from diseases where the 50% setting is (which you can also change). AIDS is scary in RL, so I never thought to actually use it in a game. Crabs needs multiple showers/baths, but AIDS? I guess there is something hospital related, but there is no cure IRL, so why would the Sims have a cure? Plus all those other diseases 'hidden' in the build <even if only placeholders> sound more depressing than fun. I just wanted to have a reason to have the condoms in the game.

As far as purposely infecting a sim - I waited till I got rape notifications, then zoomed to the events and gave crabs to the rapists as I 'found' them. Seemed a decent way to introduce crabs to my saves.

This is my first time ever posting here, I'm confused as to how do I go about infecting sims with diseases? The diseases are enabled in KW settings, but no one has ever gotten infected...do I need naaras vector mod for KW diseases to work? Do I need a certain expansion pack for the diseases to work? 

1 hour ago, bjayy08 said:

This is my first time ever posting here, I'm confused as to how do I go about infecting sims with diseases? The diseases are enabled in KW settings, but no one has ever gotten infected...do I need naaras vector mod for KW diseases to work? Do I need a certain expansion pack for the diseases to work? 

The only way I found was to enable KW Debug (In the KW Settings Menu) then click on a sim, select Kinky World Debug. You should find a option among many others, called diseases. 

From there you can infect the sim you have currently selected. 

I don't think I have ever seen a random infection. I usually (if I bother to use the diseases), choose a few sims randomly to infect. 

I did take the time to watch sims infect each other (through WooHoo) so it does work. I never noticed the disease spreading from non infected  sims though. 

Only spreading to them, from a infected sim, and only through WooHoo. 

You do not need nraas vector. As for required EP's, I do not know.

3 hours ago, tinkerbell05 said:

Why did you guys ever think it was okay to put animal rape into this game? Even having the option makes my skin crawl. Even humans raping humans doesn't result in death, but humans raping dogs usually does, they bleed out, have internal hemorrhage etc.. why? you put "murder animals" as an option in this mod?

This post is amusing - thank you for posting this tripe which is nothing more than an idle attack on someone whom never reads this stuff and shows the total lack of awareness of the state of the mod, the users, and site in general. I should go read what you had to say about Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas next - considering they have more of the same - and worse. How about some Bug rape? You can go away now.......

>> I applaud your knowledge on the subject of raping dogs - even I didn't know that sick shit.....  Yes, The Pot IS black, and the Kettle IS black.

3 hours ago, bjayy08 said:

2 hours ago, James2112 said:

I don't think I have ever seen a random infection

Using KW debug is a viable way to 'get the ball rolling'. I have only ever tried using the 'crabs' from the diseases feature. Sadly I quit using the feature after experimenting with it enough to know spreading the disease has nothing to do with 'normal' thoughts on the concept. I explained this in detail, but the gist is: Wearing condoms is the only way to protect a Sim from catching the 'crabs'. Unprotected sex allows the mod to use some % chance a Sim will get them - even if BOTH partners are clean.

Test for yourselves: Turn on diseases/crabs. Turn on auto-accept (woohoo) Have 2 clean partners woohoo a couple times unprotected. You can use NRaas/MC/Intermediate/Moodlets/remove moodlet - to check the status of any sim. If a sim has crabs - the 'fleas' icon is used with the word crabs instead. I guess one could give someone a disease by 'adding moodlet' as well.

When I discovered the disease doesn't require a 'patient zero' to spread I gave up on the way the feature worked. I get that there is a % chance a Sim will get treatment (NPC/Inactive) so the town might actually clean itself - so there must be a way for the chosen disease(s) to exist if the feature is enabled. I just don't care for the implementation myself. Now if the mod would give it to random NPC's or maybe even an inactive (you don't 'know' where they've been) I could use it - but to give it to my Sim during KW woohoo while both partners were clean just because they didn't use a rubber pissed me off.

Spoiler

Screenshot-804.jpg.cbd066d801726842e7296c77344440da.jpgScreenshot-805.jpg.8e6e6f547a0eceb21d926fa54765d02b.jpgScreenshot-807.jpg.7ee9285e54656d11b73247bebc2b0404.jpgScreenshot-808.jpg.23684b7b0d230a09caaf16e3101a3661.jpgScreenshot-809.jpg.f80582025996f51e06c5d47d2aaa2331.jpgScreenshot-806.jpg.1c0187b04e79a935cf9494f5c3d2cebb.jpg

I haven't tried the diseases in any of the newer builds - and I saw no changes/fixes in the notes. I guess I could give it another test with 409....

Everything works fine but I noticed the men and women have no nipples... How do I fix that? As, I didn't see anything about nipples on this thread besides the nipple slider CAS mod (which I didn't want to install due to the recommended sex animations stating using a CAS mode will mess up the animations). Thanks for the help!

8 minutes ago, Macho Man said:

Everything works fine but I noticed the men and women have no nipples... How do I fix that? As, I didn't see anything about nipples on this thread besides the nipple slider CAS mod (which I didn't want to install due to the recommended sex animations stating using a CAS mode will mess up the animations). Thanks for the help!

The original sim meshes have no nipples. You will need a replacement mesh for the top as well as skin textures if you want actual visible nipples. Plenty of options for that if you search around the usual sims 3 sites. Also the bottoms if you want genitals. And the originals have no penis so you would need that as well. 

30 minutes ago, Macho Man said:

I didn't see

You need to look again, as the link to Cmar's morphing nipples is posted on the first page. And when you go to her page, you will need to do a lot more reading, as it is long and detailed, and there are more than one downloads available... AND, if you get the wrong ones, and the wrong scripts, they don't work. 

If you are talking about areolas, that is different, and is part of the skins. Again, Cmar lists some on her blog, and a search both here and the web will turn up a lot.

33 minutes ago, Macho Man said:

sex animations stating using a CAS mode will mess up the animations

No clue what you are talking about??? What you wrote sounds to me as they are saying if animations are running and you enter CAS for some reason, THAT will mess up animations.

@Macho Man You said "nipple slider CAS mod (which I didn't want to install due to the recommended sex animations stating using a CAS mode will mess up the animations".

Breast/nipple sliders will not affect animations. In fact no sliders will affect animations technically. (too big a breast can have hands/face/etc. embeded in the breast/past the surface for example)

Animations are designed using the default skeleton. Body sliders will change the position of the 'bones' in the skeleton. different sliders affect the skeleton differently and some have a minor affect, while others are more pronounced. The issue here is the body parts won't line up as well, if at all when the player makes too many/severe body slider adjustments. It's all about alignment - lips kissing. hands holding/grabbing, pelvic regions humping, leg angles when bending, etc. You will not 'hurt' the game or mod at all - not possible - by using sliders, some can just make stuff look strange. It's not any  different in a way from adults having woohoo with teens. They use different bodies and some things just don't line-up, yet the mod allows for teen/adult woohoo, so take that for what it's worth.

Changing the body affects All animations - not just woohoo animations - drinking from glasses might be slightly to the side of the mouth(narrowed shoulders) - feet might not reach the floor, or pass through it some(hip/waist height - leg length) - it all depends on how much one changes the values of specific body parts. Rotating the butt back too much make the lower legs pass all the way through the thighs when bending a lot - looks like the leg bent forward, it isn't pretty. Just experiment - you won't HURT anything.

The following shot shows: because of using a posture slider which pushes the shoulders back and arches the back - the hands don't line up with the pole anymore - does this stuff worry you?

Screenshot-768.jpg.7a81be16815ca1f76c83c0ee5ee7f61b.jpg

>Edit: I was in error regarding butt rotate slider causing the overbending of the knees - it's the butt shape slider. When using this to make the butt bigger (depth) one will notice the feet sliding forward, This is why the knees can over bend.

24 minutes ago, landess said:

a posture slider

Hmmm... If you remember, or know which one, please post a link. I have been working (had been) on a back arch/ waist depth slider with some success. The arms, I added a forward angle offset to compensate for the shoulders back, and keep the hands closer to their start point. That part works relatively okay. The problem is that the arching creates a ripple effect through adjacent bones, which ultimately distorts the head slightly. I have a simple "back" slider (possibly the same that you used here, but if not, the one you have may give me clues to what I need to do.

@LadySmoks

I wonder too, if it is the same one I have...

I usually use the posture slider as it makes the sims more appealing (imo) but it can cause issues, like some other morphs as well. 

Just a slight slider increase to the right looks good though.

If it is the same one, it is over at MTS with a fairly decent example image(s). 

https://modthesims.info/d/515883/body-shape-sliders.html

9 hours ago, James2112 said:

I wonder too

If those are the ones landess uses, they are different from mine. I'm 99.9% sure mine are One Euro Mutt. It simply moves the shoulders back. But, poop in a merged package. Sliders don't have much in the way of naming. I have 2 sliders that I want, can't find, so am trying to make. One is a combination back depth/ back arch, and the other is a hip width that moves the arms out so they don't end up inside the hips. Never made a slider before, and finding it isn't easy... like with basically anything. The first is pretty good, except it distorts the head a little, and it looks worse during certain animations. The second, I haven't spent much time sorting it out.

17 hours ago, James2112 said:

The original sim meshes have no nipples. You will need a replacement mesh for the top as well as skin textures if you want actual visible nipples. Plenty of options for that if you search around the usual sims 3 sites. Also the bottoms if you want genitals. And the originals have no penis so you would need that as well. 

Thank you so much! I will search nipples  :3

6 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

If those are the ones landess uses, they are different from mine. I'm 99.9% sure mine are One Euro Mutt. It simply moves the shoulders back. But, poop in a merged package. Sliders don't have much in the way of naming. I have 2 sliders that I want, can't find, so am trying to make. One is a combination back depth/ back arch, and the other is a hip width that moves the arms out so they don't end up inside the hips. Never made a slider before, and finding it isn't easy... like with basically anything. The first is pretty good, except it distorts the head a little, and it looks worse during certain animations. The second, I haven't spent much time sorting it out.

I have avoided the merge process because I am worried about duplicates or forgetting what is what. 

But I only have 705 files, 2.2 GB in my mods folder.

I think often it takes multiple sliders to get the results you may be looking for. 

When it comes to posture I use the ones in the above link, anderson.gsm. - Posture and butt rotate. 

"One is a combination back depth/ back arch".

* The posture should give you this resulkt.

"and the other is a hip width that moves the arms out so they don't end up inside the hips."

* The ones from jonha can help with arm clipping... waist size, hip size, thigh size. The shoulder size one I avoid touching as the others 

take care of the arms not clipping into the body. 

I also use OneEuroMutt stuff, mostly for breasts. 

The combination of those should get you what you want. Would be great if it was a single function slider :)

16 hours ago, James2112 said:

it is the same one I have

6 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

mine are One Euro Mutt

I have both. Picture is worth 1000 words - these are my sliders found in the base mouth section. I have many more in other sections/subsections.

1542922693_BasicMouthSliders.png.46a281e378540d57bffacaf1adbda23b.png

5 hours ago, Yiraisa15306 said:

Porque cada vez que intento hacer una interaccion pervertida o estoy en casa de un vecino se resetea el sims y me lo manda para su casa no doy abasto  

Este mod es uno de mis favoritos

You must have a conflict somewhere. Best to follow standard troubleshooting methods to find out the problem. Remove all mods from the package folder to a safe folder. Only use KW and test it. Then add other mods a few at a time and TEST till the problem is found.

Debes tener un conflicto en alguna parte. Es mejor seguir los métodos estándar de solución de problemas para descubrir el problema. Elimine todas las modificaciones de la carpeta del paquete a una carpeta segura. Utilice solo KW y pruébelo. Luego agregue otros mods unos pocos a la vez y PRUEBE hasta que se encuentre el problema.

33 minutes ago, James2112 said:

The combination of those should get you what you want.

It can't hurt to try them, I guess. ))) I'll get them and put them in the test folder first.

2.2 GB total mods? I have that in just 2 of 3 hair packages! My Mods folder is at 8.25 GB.

11 minutes ago, landess said:

I have both.

I have sliders from a bunch of people, but as usual, it appears we have some of the same, and some different. I'm downloading the sliders from MTS to see if that posture slider is close. Perhaps, all it needs is the arm rotation to bring the hands back closer to 0 position?

19 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

It can't hurt to try them, I guess. ))) I'll get them and put them in the test folder first.

2.2 GB total mods? I have that in just 2 of 3 hair packages! My Mods folder is at 8.25 GB.

I have sliders from a bunch of people, but as usual, it appears we have some of the same, and some different. I'm downloading the sliders from MTS to see if that posture slider is close. Perhaps, all it needs is the arm rotation to bring the hands back closer to 0 position?

Well, I also have all my Paraline Sims stuff in downloads/sims3packs as well as some others, so another 230 files (2.2GB). 

To try to ease up on the amount of individual *.packages that apparently slow things down. 

Returning the hands to '0' would be a good as the posture slider does move the arms/hands.

2 hours ago, James2112 said:

ease up on the amount of individual *.packages that apparently slow things down

They slow load times - as each package must have it's address read and chosen in order to build the game/save.

>Imagine having to bend down and pick up each card from a deck to read it, instead of picking up the entire deck at once and looking through them. Merging packages has been a part of the Sims from Day one - done by the launcher when adding sims3packs.

Using S3PE to merge your individual packages will speed up load times. I myself make several merged packages based on content/creator for example: JoshQ, LadySmoks, Nonsequitur, all have merged packages in my game. Other random stuff will be merged after testing/use as well. I made the mistake of making a HUGE merged package when I started doing that. Much I wish I could remove, but the last time I messed with it, my game freaked out for unknown reasons, so now I make multiple smaller ones which are easy to perform maintenance on - like updating animations packages, etc.

Once the game is running, individual packages won't affect the game speed/performance - the game has already been built using the packages and the save information. Now entering CAS will be affected by the amount of CC the player has installed, but not the 'format' (whether or not merged packages are used).