[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Yes. Always remember when your Sim travels, it is a 'clone' of the original. Everything that happens while 'away' begins from the home world. While your Sim can/will acquire skills/objects - these will be added to the 'parent' file once that sim(s) return. This goes for all travel regardless of EP.

World Adventures was the first - giving players a time limit which can be extended as a mini-game. University was next, with player time limited to graduation. Finally Into The Future, where time limits were removed. Each EP slightly changes how a player can/will interact with those worlds, but they are all based on the settings created in the home world - from your sim and other sims living in that world, as well as NRaas and other mod settings. It's always possible a mod won't have been patched to 'play nice' with EP's if made before an EP released and sometimes one finds this out the hard way.

Anyways - Travel worlds, being a 'child' of the parent world will sometimes disallow key changes to the game as there is no way to transfer data of this sort back into the parent world/save.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

how to even enable KW isn't on the first page. At least, I have not seen the information there.

I'm wont to accuse OnikiKay of 'sabotage', as uninstall information I learned long ago when earlier versions couldn't be overwritten and needed to be replaced has also 'disappeared'. I choose instead to say OnikiKay has become either complacent, or at worst - indifferent.

While it is in OnikiKay's interest for people to donate to the Patreon, from some of the comments - there's not much in the way of support there either.

1 hour ago, landess said:

at worst - indifferent.

At worst malicious. What exactly created the malice, I don't know, but beginning with removing 375 and tossing up 399 as the last public build released on LL, and never replacing that mess with any of the builds she has sold on Patreon over the passed 1 1/2 years, I lean toward things disappearing from page one as malicious intent. Either her directly, or her inner circle. )))

8 hours ago, zodkiller said:

My problem got fix by reinstall the sims 3 and from this link

Did you use the link I posted on my page that I gave you the link for? Also on my page is the link to framework set up by @Nonsequitur.

8 hours ago, rocks25235 said:

Anyone know how I can spawn more of these kraken things?

Captures.PNG

Hmmmm, odd request given the object - it's purpose, and sadly 'Oniki's' amazing animation skills...     Regardless - unless you make your own mod/script to 'do something' else with it - there is a lifetime reward called 'Friend of the Kraken' and that may give you more options since as of now it's a random script based appearance.

As it is NOT a Sim proper - there would be no way to 'clone' more and give them some kind of functionality. As I said - the request is odd given the object in question if one understands the game to begin with. It doesn't even have the capability of the 'cowplant' as a decorative object and have an appearance mod made from the Sims Medieval.

Screenshot-32.jpg.4ab50d319624920f99e0013068ba83ef.jpg

Perhaps a REQUEST in the request and find section would give someone a reason to maybe use the event as a basis for something more 'permanent' with the object and animations already existing and only requiring some scripting, and experience to create as a mod.

- Unless - all you really want is a menu option when you click on 'water' to manually call a KW Kraken to appear? I don't even know if it's possible to call multiple events up in the game simultaneously. After all - it IS based on a script made by EA for Island Paradise and as is - would require that EP as far as I know.

Good question though as we players are trying to determine WHAT EP's KW requires for certain features: Can anyone confirm if the KW Kraken appears WITHOUT the Island Paradise EP? (I already have it so I can't 'tell')

Oh... goodie!!! Another stupid patron add on that I can't find an off switch for...

So, male sims now get out of bed, take off their pants to display their "morning wood" when they enter the kitchen for breakfast. ((( AND of course, have a negative moodlet because sims know it's a stupid idea to walk around with a hard on and no pants... but, apparently, some paying patron thought it was a good idea, and Oniki put it in KW.

AND... NO OFF SWITCH!!!

5 hours ago, landess said:

- Unless - all you really want is a menu option when you click on 'water' to manually call a KW Kraken to appear? I don't even know if it's possible to call multiple events up in the game simultaneously. After all - it IS based on a script made by EA for Island Paradise and as is - would require that EP as far as I know.

Good question though as we players are trying to determine WHAT EP's KW requires for certain features: Can anyone confirm if the KW Kraken appears WITHOUT the Island Paradise EP? (I already have it so I can't 'tell')

Hi Landess thanks for the reply! Yeah for the 1st sentence I want to like manually call it to appear but idk if thats possible still trying to find out. Also for the second sentence, from my experience, the kraken only appears if u have the Island Paradise EP. Also the kraken is likely spawn at around this area in Sunset Valley 

capturs.PNG

57 minutes ago, rocks25235 said:

Also the kraken is likely spawn at around this area in Sunset Valley 

I've only seen it 'once'. I had a sim swimming in a bay from the Sunlit Tides World. and noticed my Sim stopped moving - I tried to get it to swim somewhere and it ignored me. Then I noticed the 'Mighty Kraken' (LOL) coming up to her.

So, like a KW 'rape event', your sim will be locked while the animation is set up and executes unless one uses a 'tool' from either NRaas/KW Debug/Console Command to stop/reset/etc. the sim.

What followed was basically a 'tentacle' sex event with the actors above the water while the animation plays out. Side note - I don't remember the usual 'water ripple' glitch one sees during KW pool Woohoo.....  It would be 'nice' if this would also happen to divers while in diving spots as for now, shark attacks are the only real events unless one considers meeting a Mermaid?

Spoiler

Screenshot-395.jpg.3772b5344b11b23053a0aa53ae9313e5.jpgScreenshot-225.jpg.33d341c6307c6fcdd11dca014fc20131.jpg

AND... NO OFF SWITCH!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist some snarkiness (it's been a while for me to be on here):  Sure, there's an "off switch" for that.  It's called go back to 404, before "morning wood" was added.   ?

Seriously, though, I think what I wound up doing is just resetting the arousal level, since (at least when it was 1st added) it only happened with aroused sims. Not so sure that's still the same, the code looks the same except for a bunch of changes related to incest situations.  But, I'm with you on how it's annoying.

9 hours ago, landess said:

Yes, it does require Island Paradise or else the sim will be attacked by a invisible kraken. 

And try as I have, it only appears to attack women... as I took control of various npc males and sent them straight into the kraken, and nothing. 

I even tried making the Kraken and men gay lol. 

That is just a slight (or not so slight) pet peeve I have with KW being so male vs female dominant.

1 hour ago, jdw6 said:

been a while.... it's annoying.

Yes, it HAS been a while! How have you been?

Many annoying things added to please patrons, and no off switch for several of them. Walk around in a towel... OFF! Collect sperm??? WHY??? OFF!!!!! OY! Other things, like the annoying "My panties are wet"... Well, I disabled underwear, and added panties to dresses I had made!!! I need to do a better fix for that one, as I used the left garter thing for some other accessories, like demon wings and Wonder Woman shield.

35 minutes ago, James2112 said:

KW being so male vs female dominant

AGREED! I even asked Lucas about some rough cowgirl animations... you know... slap him around like a bitch boy!!! ))))))))) Another would be sit on his face and grind until he suffocates!

But, I do remember something before that the Kraken only rapes females.

1 hour ago, James2112 said:

And try as I have, it only appears to attack women... as I took control of various npc males and sent them straight into the kraken, and nothing.

In the 409 code for the KrakenManager, it has a check... basically the sim has to be human & teen or older, but the code does have it allowing either female or has a positive gender preference of male.  There's a "cooldown" period for attacks, and if that period hasn't expired, the kraken won't attack.

As for timings for the Kraken:

it sleeps for an hour

once it starts following a sim, it has to be roaming for >= 10 mins

then there's a coinflip as to whether or not it'll attack.

after an attack, it sleeps for an hour.

Oh, and something I ran into a year or so ago when I last messed with the Kraken:  Rapes must be allowed.  (I think in some earlier version Zoolover had to also be enabled, but I'm not 100% sure.)

Lastly, there's a check for "valid prey" in the Kraken's code that is different than the KrakenManager's check. (Figures... lack of planning/follow-through/testing is widespread in KW.)  That check only allows female sims.  But it also requires that the target prey is both within the max detection distance and can woohoo.

Decided to take another few mins & look up what that "CanWooHoo" check does.  It's confusing, as it doesn't seem to ever return true. ? But one of the checks is the zoolover check.

It almost looked like either 2 different people worked on the kraken that weren't in agreement, or one forgot what the heck they were doing.  The whole "female only" vs "female or any attracted to males" difference thing is, sadly, normal for KW.

Hope that was helpful, at least a little.

39 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Yes, it HAS been a while! How have you been?

I'll DM ya.

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Many annoying things added to please patrons, and no off switch for several of them. Walk around in a towel... OFF! Collect sperm??? WHY??? OFF!!!!! OY! Other things, like the annoying "My panties are wet"... 

And that damned mail carrier! I DO NOT CARE if the mail carrier arrives. I want my sim to go to work as instructed, not ignore the directive and go to greet the mail carrier. If I happen to get distracted with another sim, I go back to the house a bit later to find my female sim has skived off work to chat up and/or shag the mail carrier.  That frustrates me no end! 

2 hours ago, StellarLare said:

damned mail carrier!

I guess any of us could do a test:

The Mailman (it 'is' always a man now?) is like any other NPC - and can be taken into CAS for customization....

Try changing all the traits to fuck up the script purpose - Woohooless, never nude, unflirty, loner, shy - or some combination to make it as least likely to engage beyond the KW script sending a household sim out to 'converse'. I don't like that NPC's cannot have attraction settings altered. Perhaps move the 'relationship' slider far left - make the Carrier an enemy?

Anyways, it's a thought to see if the mailman can be brought under some in-game mod setting/tuning semblance of control. (Change the sex and gender attraction?) I can make full time bisexuals easily by setting both male and female attraction to - say - around 500 or more. Instead set the value for both at -500 (both negative values)

If one uses Pets EP - have an attack dog - send it after the mailman every chance one gets - maybe the dog (unknown) might be able to 'guard' the mailbox?  Sometimes I don't even see the box I think so far outside of.....

The mailman. I use KW Debug and convert to female. Then eventually take into CAS, load a custom sim and sometimes convert to trans female. 

So, if my female sim wants to do the mail carrier, fine. (This again is in relation to the male vs female thing that bugs me lol).

When I was getting frustrated by these things I tried changing gender preferences for the mail carrier and have a male sim engage the mail carrier, but didn't try long 

enough to see the results. I have a feeling though they would likely not engage. 

If I have a female sim stay over at another sims house, the male sims will constantly hound my sim while sleeping (you know) the jerking off on her while 

she sleeps. So I changed the gender preferences for the male sims in the house to be all gay, and would use KW debug to make them horny before they went to sleep,

and had my sim spend a good week staying over night, but they don't go masturbate on each other. At least they stopped doing it to my sim though.

I really should delve into KW code but unless it's a simple tuning edit I don't think I would be successful or have the patience to learn.

I do this with the plumber as well. And Peeping Tom. Change em into females and then into CAS. 

Er.... and when I had a female sim do the KW actor career, it had my sim (gay female) meet Swifters in a park, where Bretzel Washington showed up....

Nope, straight into CAS you go and change to female lol. 

So it all seems pre determined, the scripting. Might be interesting to play as a male sim and join the actor career. Is it possible ? Would KW 

then send a female to the photo shoot ? What if the player male sim is gay ? Would it send a male ? 

Endless testing with KW, which is kind of fun really.

But getting back to the mail carrier... mostly I use nraas MC and send the mail carrier home asap.

It doesn't look like there's a newer, non-paid version of this mod, which is what I came here to find as this mod is WIP and eventually you hope bugs get fixed for everyone. But now I don't know if I'd use it anymore anyways. A lot of these things I thought were resultant of bugs, with certain animations playing when they seemed unfitting for a sim or situation and similar, turned out to be things people paid to have put in. It seems unwise to load a mod full of kinks and have none of them togglable, first off, and dumber still to add random things no one else would want with the same drawback.

Ah, well. I wanted it first and foremost for the drugs anyways, the rest was just nice. Hopefully one day a version of this comes out that isn't both paywalled and kind of a mess to boot.

5 hours ago, StellarLare said:

and/or shag the mail carrier

Just one more of those things that only works if Oniki wants it to work... "Auto Accept Off", or even autonomy. Like you, I play multiple sims in a household. I may pause, set several things in queue for a sim to do (maybe eat and use the toilet) and go play a different sim. I return to the first to find them NOT doing anything I said. Panties coming off, mailman, masturbating, shagging someone... WTF!

Another is "desperate wife/ husband". My married sims woohoo constantly, yet both get those moodlets. Then, when one asks the other to woohoo, they say no... yet, they are showing horny and desperate???

2 hours ago, landess said:

The Mailman (it 'is' always a man now?) is like any other NPC - and can be taken into CAS for customization....

Always male, and better if changed to female using KW debug. Trying to remember, but I think when I changed one using CAS, a new male was generated.

2 hours ago, landess said:

bisexuals

Not necessarily, if KW decides otherwise. During some FemmeBot testing, I ended up with a bunch of lesbian bots who all had romantic interest hearts. I set them all to best friends and even went as far as 10,000 male attraction and -10,000 female, and still found them flirting and kissing. KW decides!!! When you set lesbian, gay, and bi in the menu to 0, it just makes them not say they are gay or lesbian when asked preference.

1 hour ago, James2112 said:

jerking off on her while she sleeps.

OY! Another of those annoying things! And again, my married sims... she goes to sleep and he starts autonomously whacking it, after they just woohooed!

2 hours ago, James2112 said:

MC and send the mail carrier home

Not sure if it was the lot, but the mailman would grind my game to a halt, so I knew when he was there, and would use MC reset, but my current game, he doesn't mess it up, so sometimes a sim will go talk.

Has anyone successfully killed Tom Peeping? 

This is my Tom Peeping (Tam Peeping) hah. I think actually it is Deborah DeRobertas. So my sim is happy with 'Tom' coming around the house.

But I did once try to build a fence around the actual Tom to at least get him to pee himself. and hopefully die... I think it just reset him eventually. 

There is also another peeping Tom, Harold I think, but I've never seen him spawn. 

I do have a mod that allows guns, and some guns that can be used (like a camera). I will shoot him next time and see what happens. 

Screenshot-4.jpg.24c078514123a132368ded5e4d40dff6.jpg

And the plumber.... Much better.... Although this time I hadn't edited Tom. 

Screenshot-78.jpg.293e89f741d172813a298d71deb22a27.jpg

47 minutes ago, James2112 said:

Tam Peeping

I did something similar a while ago, but only used the KW debug to make him female and didn't change his appearance. I also "helped out" Deborah's looks a little. Trying to figure out how to replace the KW NPC with my version.

I've had Harold show up to brothels, and maybe peep in a window once or twice? 

The reason I asked about killing Tom is that it hasn't worked for me. I have Rasputin(ed) him. Shot, stabbed, beaten, choked, neck broken... and he returns the next day, good as new. Hmmmm... maybe good old Russian poison!!!!!!!! ))))))))))))))

11 hours ago, jdw6 said:

2 different people worked on the kraken

The probability was discussed during your absence. That all of KW appears to have been forgotten by Oniki and that others were doing the newer builds as she worked on her other projects.

As I don't go as deeply as you, but still change wording in the STBL to things more realistic, I find redundancies, with maybe a word or two changed in strings, as if the original is lost in the mess, so just overwritten by whoever. Similar in the interactions menu which doesn't really work as advertised, and resets itself. I think there is a specific sequence that must be followed to make changes stay, or it's simply coincidence that some things I've changed worked?

Many... including me, really wish that KW was more modular, like Nraas mods... or at least had tuning that worked. )))

5 hours ago, James2112 said:

The mailman. I use KW Debug and convert to female. Then eventually take into CAS, load a custom sim and sometimes convert to trans female. 

I'm curious how you get KW to recognize an NPC in KW debug for 'change to shemale'? Anytime I click an NPC - that option doesn't appear. I recently used a 'saved' sim for a dancer at a club - that Sim was a 'Trans' and once naked it was obvious - yet when I clicked it to revert - there was no option. Same as 'Attraction', no option.

> Also - why would you use KW convert to female and 'then' take into CAS? I ask because I just either change gender while in CAS - or pick another gender from the saved sims bin. KW has several 'options' as it appears it was made to be used without NRaas/MC - redundancy - and given how OnikiKay has treated many things - I prefer to let NRaas handle as much of the 'lifting' as possible. In other words, if there is something (like clone/copy outfits, etc.) and both mods do it - I let NRaas do it instead of KW.

The reason I asked about killing Tom is that it hasn't worked for me.

Are you 'killing' him for fun instead of just turning off peeping in the services menu of KW settings? If that isn't working either, I'd begin to have doubts concerning the set-up, as all the service toggles work properly in my game. Sometime I want him in a save - sometimes I don't.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

KW appears to have been forgotten by Oniki and that others were doing the newer builds

This would explain why the latest builds introduce almost NO new features and will include mostly fixes. Hadn't considered the possibility of others working the numbers.

3 hours ago, James2112 said:

There is also another peeping Tom, Harold I think, but I've never seen him spawn.

I thought this was the KW HS default headmaster?

4 hours ago, Blackberri said:

- RANT -

You came to the right place. We all downloaded Kinkyworld. Smiled and clapped while we opened our mod. Then started scratching our heads. Eventually thinking WTF? about many things. Once the shock and awe (shit) wore off - we brought our shell shocked minds to this forum to vent and share knowledge. Hoping to make the experience the best it can be given the circumstances. Like any mod, it's a player choice to use it - no one is holding a gun to our heads.....

6 hours ago, James2112 said:

jerking off on her while 

she sleeps.

This only happens if your Sim is sleeping on top of the covers. Your Sim will only sleep on top of the covers if 'aroused' when going to bed. Your Sim will only masturbate in their sleep if on top of the covers. Has anyone tried to 'lock the bedroom door' before going to sleep?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once again - I mention these 'facts' as that is how my game works - which seems pretty much in line with how the mod seems to be 'designed'. Anyone NOT having the same experience makes me wonder why their Kinky World experience differs soooooo much?

Screenshot-34.jpg.512024e5b41894b361ce1f616962b0c4.jpg

13 minutes ago, landess said:

why would you use KW convert to female

I personally have had problems when simply using CAS. Maybe James had the same problem and actually remembers what it was. I am one who has a problem, finds this or that works, do it that way... then kind of forget about what prompted me to do it a certain way after a while. It may have been an age up issue? Just don't remember. ((( 

20 minutes ago, landess said:

Are you 'killing' him for fun instead of just turning off peeping in the services menu of KW settings?

Maniacal laugh!!!! Ummm... YES!!!!!!!!! Murder, Death, KILL!!!!!! ? Sometimes, I do things in Sims that I simply can't get away with in the real world. Like my vampires killing those who rape sims I swore to protect, or having V800 shoot Tom at close range when he peeps in my windows. ))) I was actually hoping to have a ghost Tom Peeping. )))

25 minutes ago, landess said:

Hadn't considered the possibility of others working the numbers

I thought you were in on that discussion? As usual, I don't remember if it was on this, or another thread about KW, but the possibility came up. May even have been @jdw6 who said something about coding being from different places??? Or some other technical tag???????

30 minutes ago, landess said:

'lock the bedroom door'

No, I think James referred to a female sim sleeping, and a male sim walking in and whacking it on her. And as I wrote, my husband sim started doing this as my sim slept! Usually don't lock married sims out of the bedroom! The self pleasuring while sleeping, both male and female, is a tad annoying, but far from the worst that KW offers.

Also had a random sim whack it on one of my sims while in WA France basecamp, before the visa was high enough to buy a vacation home... AND... Murder, Death, KILLED him!!! ))))

But, I am finding that the script runs it's course, sometimes regardless of your input. Again, after doing lesbian sex testing with bots, and removing these tendencies, sex preferences, moodlets, attractions, romances using Nraas MC, they still flirt, hold hands, watch the stars. Desperate husband/ wife moodlet appears even after they have woohoo, or both can have a horny moodlet, one asks (I direct them to) and the other says no, and then they both have desperate moodlets and go masturbate separately! Sleeping male sim, remove horny moodlet with MC and he still gets up with his morning wood, walks to breakfast without pants, has a boner and a moodlet for having a bare butt and a negative mood! Wet panties... remove horny moodlets, and they immediately return and panties off! KW cancel interaction or unlock sim doesn't matter. They do it anyway 2 seconds later. Script said to do it, and what you say really doesn't matter that much.