Ok, sorry if i hadn't replied earlier, but i had troubles with my connection provider....

Somehow, this mod now works in whiterun, but not in riften....this is kind of weird

You may need to start with a new character some references only activate at the start of the game and don't seem to update through the MCM.

Ok, sorry if i hadn't replied earlier, but i had troubles with my connection provider....

Somehow, this mod now works in whiterun, but not in riften....this is kind of weird

Again, 'not work' is a pretty useless term if you want us to help you. How does it 'not work'? Do you see the Strippers and they don't interact with you? Do you not see them? Do features that came with the Riften events, such as Get Touchy or Walkthrough, work or not? Do events starts and you just get no animation? Is one of the Strippers stuck and prevents a scene from finishing? Do you get CTDd in Riften?

Anything more than 'not work' is better. Only if you expect some solutions, of course.

And, AGAIN, i repeat that the informations you seek were given before. So, yes, i will keep saying ''not work'' because i think it would be stupid repeating 5 times the same thing.

@ isee that is an interesting hypothesis, but the save am using was made after the installation of the mod.....so, technically, it is a clean save already...

what do you mean by not working on riften? do you mean by no 2 girls stripping you? also if this work on whiterun and not on riften try to load a save game where you havent installed this mod and get directly to riften i think you can only do the quest once on you get the achievement then start from the top again

And, AGAIN, i repeat that the informations you seek were given before. So, yes, i will keep saying ''not work'' because i think it would be stupid repeating 5 times the same thing.

@ isee that is an interesting hypothesis, but the save am using was made after the installation of the mod.....so, technically, it is a clean save already...

I'm not totally sure if this will fix your problem but try unequiping all your gear and only putting the essentials like armor/gloves/boots and see if that helps.  Again not sure if this will help you but it did for me.

what do you mean by not working on riften? do you mean by no 2 girls stripping you? also if this work on whiterun and not on riften try to load a save game where you havent installed this mod and get directly to riften i think you can only do the quest once on you get the achievement then start from the top again

The npcs are there, they walk around, they just don't do what they are supposed to,,,

I'm not totally sure if this will fix your problem but try unequiping all your gear and only putting the essentials like armor/gloves/boots and see if that helps.  Again not sure if this will help you but it did for me.

Actually, i didn't try this yet...thanks, i will.

Anyway, i think i should add that NO EVENTS occur besides whiterun's stripping...So it is not only a stripping issue...

Please understand, the help you are receiving is voluntary, therefore it behooves you to make it as easy as possible for those who are volunteering to help to provide that help.

That is why we have a quote system, so that:

A ) You don't have to repeat yourself in each message.

B ) Whoever is try to help you doesn't have the search the thread for your other messages.

Therefore, if you fail to use the quote system so people can see what you've already said AND what you've already received so for for help then the fault for having the same questions asked over and over lies with you.

If the message grows too large with all the quotes, you can always add spoiler tags to reduce the visible portions. Also any larger content like a papyrus log or load order should be uploaded as an attachment since anyone actually trying to read either can use a powerful text editor to assist them in their examination.

A few things like that can keep you from stressing up because you have to repeat yourself and will also make it easier for people to help you.

The npcs are there, they walk around, they just don't do what they are supposed to,,,

Anyway, i think i should add that NO EVENTS occur besides whiterun's stripping...So it is not only a stripping issue...

One more thought, (unless the issue is fixed) on a more radical note you can try uninstalling the mod, making a clean save, reinstalling it and then trying again. Sorry if this has been suggested although didn't see it earlier.

holy cow, how could I have missed this little gem of a mod so far :D

this is quality over quantity, very well done and thanks a lot for creating and sharing it bahow

I assume lot's of work went into it with all the special anims. I really liked playing it and , like several others here, would really love to see a v3, v4, v5, .... :)

btw : what I was able to achieve in regards to content is, anything slipped through my fingers ?

whiterun: me tickling stripper, stripper giving it to me, both version (including "taste yourself")

riften: balls of steel (lol), blond spead on plaza, brown raped in basement, me on plaza normal, plaza + lucky coin, dinking helga's wine, mage looking for coin

cheers

Hope there will be an update with support multi-slot armors instead of only vanilla slot32, with stripping only panties, or upper part, or both. 'Course i can decompile to make mod suited for my needs, but if author hide source scripts that means he/she don't want this to be done. Tooooo bad... And I'm so sad and angry. :angry:

One more thought, (unless the issue is fixed) on a more radical note you can try uninstalling the mod, making a clean save, reinstalling it and then trying again. Sorry if this has been suggested although didn't see it earlier.

Eh, sadly, i already tried that and didn't work.

Anyway, whiterun stripping started working after i updated references, so i think i can narrow down the problem to that...

I don't understand that mod...

I was stripped, I killed the two anoying girls (who speak like undeads) and... that's all ?

There is something I missed ?

You're not meant to kill them.

Ok, but it's very annoying... how I can make the mod advance ?

They strip me, I took back my clothes, they stripped me again, etc...

Ok, but it's very annoying... how I can make the mod advance ?

They strip me, I took back my clothes, they stripped me again, etc...

In Riften 

Once you've been stripped a few times, a guard will appear across the bridge by the market leading to the keep. He'll do a force greet and then it goes on from there.

Ha-ha-ha... someone killed the Strippers... Man, you really don't understand what LL is all about. I assume you'd kill the Sisterhood of Dibella as well?

I made 6 mods on LL, so I know what LL is about.

It just, about 10 times being stripped, I was bored of that...

It was just a FNIS problem. I fixed that, and the mod run smoothly. And I finished it for both Riften and Whiterun.

Very good mod.

Je vais t'expliquer un peu le mod Delzaron.

En faite, dans un premier temps le mod consiste à ce qu'une personne dans une ville (Blancherive,faillaise....)t'humilie en te déshabillant en public et ceux pendant quelque fois.

Après s'être fait mettre à poil pendant 2-3 fois, un garde de la ville va venir t'aborder pour te demander des explications.Selon ce que tu va lui dire soit il va t'arriver de nouvelles bricoles soit c'est la personne qui t'as mise à nue qui va lui arriver des bricoles.

Et selon les fins, tu aura des titres.

En faite, dans un premier temps le mod consiste à ce qu'une personne dans une ville (Blancherive,faillaise....)t'humilie en te déshabillant en public et ceux pendant quelque fois.

Après s'être fait mettre à poil pendant 2-3 fois, un garde de la ville va venir t'aborder pour te demander des explications.Selon ce que tu va lui dire soit il va t'arriver de nouvelles bricoles soit c'est la personne qui t'as mise à nue qui va lui arriver des bricoles.

If you want somebody to answer you, you should write on english.

If you want somebody to answer you, you should write on english.

That was an answer to Delzaron, I'll assume he already knew Delzaron to be French and was therefore polite enough to answer native.

Edit: I got beat to the answer :).