Not sure if anyone else have the same problem. Can't finish all those 70-page replies.

I have the problem that "get touchy" animation is either missing or not played.

The characters are standing like dummies when "get touchy" is triggered.

Is the option present in your MCM? If not you have version 2.0 [i think] instead of the newest one. It happened to me and a lot of other users too because the filename is a bit misleading x)

Not sure if anyone else have the same problem. Can't finish all those 70-page replies.

I have the problem that "get touchy" animation is either missing or not played.

The characters are standing like dummies when "get touchy" is triggered.

Is the option present in your MCM? If not you have version 2.0 [i think] instead of the newest one. It happened to me and a lot of other users too because the filename is a bit misleading x)

Indeed, yes I have the 2.1 installed, and the get touchy option is in the list.

I had 2.0 once then I realize there are new function in the v2.1

I don't have that problem til I update the file to 2.1

PS: some mock animation can't be played either

here's what I mean by "standing like dummy" post-878553-0-59103800-1464284499_thumb.jpg

here's what I mean by "standing like dummy" attachicon.gifmaxresdefault.jpg

Did you run the FNIS generator after the installation? If not, do that and be sure you don't get any errors. If you get errors, update FNIS. 

Did you run the FNIS generator after the installation? If not, do that and be sure you don't get any errors. If you get errors, update FNIS. 

Yep, I do that everytime I install or uninstall animation mods. There's no error or warning.

Yep, I do that everytime I install or uninstall animation mods. There's no error or warning.

You could try to make a clean save and then reinstall the mod. Maybe use save game cleaner too.

Post the text from the output window in FNIS, you are not seeing a problem in that output and therefore are not getting the animations which is why everyone is in the "t-pose".

Not sure if it's just me, but the 2.1 DL is always corrupt when I DL it. Also I can't seem to get 2.0 to work at all, and I've tried redownloading, reinstallling, new games and I'm certain that I do not have any mods that change Riften or Whiterun beyond blanket texture/mesh overhauls.

Got everything to work out after some mucking about. Guess all I need to do now is figure out all the events and such.

The walkthrough was pretty funny.

You could try to make a clean save and then reinstall the mod. Maybe use save game cleaner too.

Already tried clean save. I'll try save game cleaner later once I got time...

Post the text from the output window in FNIS, you are not seeing a problem in that output and therefore are not getting the animations which is why everyone is in the "t-pose".

Here's the output from FNIS.

=============================================================
Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh." 
Patch: * Moljka's Blocking Combat Behavior Improv. for Skyrim 

Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading GetStripped V2.1  ( 0 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 1.3 %   ( 0 furniture, 10 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 1.3 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

2175 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)
 835 animations for 2 mods and 33 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

Reading GetStripped V2.1  ( 0 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.61 ...

mt_behavior usage: 1.3 %   ( 0 furniture, 10 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Reading MNC V?.? ...

I see a couple potential issues which I highlighted above. First off, you have an older skeleton which won't work with some newer mods since it lacks some of the bones that newer mods expect and also has a large number of bones that no mod ever used.

This is the most up to date skeleton and is the best one to use: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

Also do you actually have this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24286/?

and this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59487/?

installed?

If you do not have those mods installed then you should not have the "patch" for them checked, checking a patch in FNIS for a mod you don't have is one certain way to get the results you are seeing.

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.61 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

I see a couple potential issues which I highlighted above. First off, you have an older skeleton which won't work with some newer mods since it lacks some of the bones that newer mods expect and also has a large number of bones that no mod ever used.

This is the most up to date skeleton and is the best one to use: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

Also do you actually have this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24286/?

and this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59487/?

installed?

If you do not have those mods installed then you should not have the "patch" for them checked, checking a patch in FNIS for a mod you don't have is one certain way to get the results you are seeing.

It worked. I believe missing the XPMSE is the main reason.  :blush:

The guard is still not triggered though. I also tried installing on clean saves. Still not working.

PS: Title is not working either...

It works with spouse or followers?

Thanks

I guess not.

The author didn't mention it in the description, and followers will be dismissed if the event is triggered on you.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t know. I can share an artwork and some screenshots I guess. But I assume that was a tricky question to ask about how’s the progress of the mod after a whole year. Well, bad news is; the release is not close yet. Good news is; it’s not dead and still in development.

v2 had 3 times more content than v1. I estimate v3 having 3 times more content than v2. Currently, amount of content I produced is somewhat equal to v2. I’m thinking about releasing it in two parts. Part one will be about dealing with the seductive girl where part two will be about the mage. (Comparisons I’ve made above was in regards to the first part) You may or may not have to deal with the strippers from Riften, depending on your choices.

Most likely, number of submissive paths will be greater than dominant ones. Overall tone will be the same. There won’t be a “bad ending”, even if Dragonborn could find herself in pretty tight situations. I don’t think the theme of the mod as Dragonborn turning into a slut by total degradation, it’s more like she’s having a really bad day. There won’t be a scene that contains animals/creatures, though you have to have FNIS creature pack installed.

There might be a romance subplot including two main characters from v3 except mage and Riften strippers.

There might be a few other things I need to mention:

About Fallout 4:

I’ve played FO4. It was a fun game and definitely worth the price considering it’s play time. I think it’s a good game. Gameplay was improved, especially the gun play. Weapon upgrades/modifications was very cool. Story wasn’t anything special, but that’s not new. You’re supposed to make your own story. However, with PC having an established family prior to the game makes things a bit weird. I also didn’t like the new dialogue system. Most of the time, I had no idea what my character would say when I choose an option. And sometimes dialogue options had no different outcomes, just giving you an illusion of choice. And they seem to be using the same old game engine :)

I’m not thinking about doing a mod for FO4. I’ll probably play the created mods sometime in the future. So, I’m curious to see what people will come up with using the new mechanics. While having played FO3 and FONW, I’ve never modded these games. Still, most memorable sexy moment for me is from vanilla New Vegas. There was this side quest where you have to gather some junk to build a sex robot. When you build the robot eventually and activate it, it asks about whether you want a test run or not. There were there dialogue options. One of them was a clear “no”. Another was a “yes”. The third option was a confused one something like “wait what?”. When you choose the third option the robot persuades you to do whatever it has in mind, the screen fades to black for a second. After that, robot asks about how was it and there were hilarious options to choose. Most of my inspiration is coming from that little scene :)

About Skyrim Special Edition:

So, the rumors were true and Bethesda will be releasing a remastered version of Skyrim. Probably by borrowing things from FO4. Will the existing mods be effected by that or will the mods still be playable on the new version of the game? Well, I’m not sure, but I think the mods will definitely be effected. I’m not able to speak technically, since it’s not my profession. But I assume additional scripting plugins such as SKSE, current animation export format Win32 and generally 64bit structure will make things complicated. Yeah, people would want to keep playing the version they have right now. With the existing mods, game doesn’t need much of an improvement visually anyway. My concern is that Bethesda releasing an automatic update through steam to make the creationkit compatible with the new version, since they will want to support it, and messing the current mods’ development. It happened before, I remember script files getting compressed after an update. It’s a good thing they’re releasing the game for free on PC if you have all the other expansions for those who want to play it. I hope there isn’t a subtle reason behind it, like bringing back the paid mods somehow. In any case, I’m not keen on spending additional time to port the mod if that’s required. Until hearing what other modders think, I’ll slow things up a little.

We really hope the best from your work, so take your time exhibitionism always be my stuff, and humiliation or maybe beastiality.

Yeah heard of that Bethesda will release Skyrim remastered for PS4 and Xbone, lets wait and see i hope its the same script just like first Skyrim

Tricky question to ask about content, Whaaaaaaaaat? I would never. Thank you for the info though, and as always, bets of luck.

Agree with you about fo4 story. Was never big into the story of Bethesda games, but its the little moments that only you experience that make it worth playing.

About Skyrim Special Edition:

According to what I've heard:

It will be a free New Steam game for everyone who already has Skyrim LE or Skyrim and all DLCs. You will not be required to download it and if you do it will be to another folder so you could end up with two versions of Skyrim on your machine at the same time.

Steam can handle that easily enough, they've done it for other games already.

I suspect they are doing it this way because all the PC users who still run 32bit OS and/or are stuck on 32bit machines who have it would call their lawyers for a fast class-action if they tried to force the upgrade.

How long does it take for a guard to show up? I went out of bannered mare in whiterun tried putting clothes back on went into breezehome got laughed at and checked out by lydia but no sex and no guard?

What were you doing in the Bannered Mare naked? Have you no shame? Whatever, Random Girl strips you on the streets not in houses. Definitely not in Breezehome. After being stripped 3 times, a Guard will walk from Dragonsreach to your location and engage you in conversation. If you don't want to wait for him, just run up there. He starts left of the bridge leading to Dragonscreach. Once I've had a bug where he wasn't moving, but I walked up to him and started the conversation myself, and everything worked.

How long does it take for a guard to show up? I went out of bannered mare in whiterun tried putting clothes back on went into breezehome got laughed at and checked out by lydia but no sex and no guard?

I just wait in the market place for him by the well.  It is simpler than trying to find him.

What were you doing in the Bannered Mare naked? Have you no shame? Whatever, Random Girl strips you on the streets not in houses. Definitely not in Breezehome. After being stripped 3 times, a Guard will walk from Dragonsreach to your location and engage you in conversation. If you don't want to wait for him, just run up there. He starts left of the bridge leading to Dragonscreach. Once I've had a bug where he wasn't moving, but I walked up to him and started the conversation myself, and everything worked.

i was about to install this, but didn't know about a guard. what happens after the guard talks to ya?

This is worth installing it is very pervy:-) The attacker has to undress and embarrass you several times before the guard shows up to continue the story. Don't worry it does work just takes some time and be sure not to leave the city or change cell at all while it is happening.

Hi,

Firstly, this is one of the most fun little mods out there! Great work and thank you for sharing it. I have been trying to read through the posts to see if anyone has commented about these two things but with 70 pages  I can't. Anway:

1. Is there a way to 'reset' the quests in the MCM so we can continue/repeat the story playthrough after it's finished? That would be cool. I've been uninstalling and reinstalling the mod every time...

2. I read some comments about adding more random butt slapping, groping etc. - I love this idea. Even outside the stripping just as a random idle (frequency set in MCM?).

Anyway, thanks again and absolutely great mod - really looking forward to any updates.