I guess someone need to make this ugly brunette and blonde girls become prettier a bit, this mod really promising hope the next update become more sluttier stuff and more exhibitionist stuff

Ugly? Compared to what? The follower mods that look nothing like people living in a harsh, medieval north?

The Strippers have personalities. Something many other followers/NPCs lack. It is much better. I'd rather Bahow worked on making the new Girls like that as well, instead of making them into supermodels.

But if it bothers you, you can turn them into whatever you want. I've seen someone turn them into men. I turned Brunette Girl into a flatty to fit her scenes.

I think he means that they look ugly, because they only use vanilla resources, like the vanilla hair wich is ugly.

They don't have to look like supermodels but other textures and hair would make them look better.

I've only had this mod trigger once. The Random Girl in Whiterun. Since then it's been several days ingame time and nothing else. I've brazenly walked the streets of Whiterun and Riften between the hours of 9 and 5 tempting fate trying to get another scene but nothing.

I use a mod manager to install and have uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it to see if that was it.

I just want to make sure I'm using this mod right because I want to experience it. Please advice. What do I need to do differently?

I finally figured it out. In order to get anything to trigger I have to leave from a building inside the town.

I've only had this mod trigger once. The Random Girl in Whiterun. Since then it's been several days ingame time and nothing else. I've brazenly walked the streets of Whiterun and Riften between the hours of 9 and 5 tempting fate trying to get another scene but nothing.

I use a mod manager to install and have uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it to see if that was it.

I just want to make sure I'm using this mod right because I want to experience it. Please advice. What do I need to do differently?

I finally figured it out. In order to get anything to trigger I have to leave from a building inside the town.

If you have any further issues, try "Update Quest References" in the MCM. That's solved a few problems for me.

After stripping you once, does Random Girl disappear from Whiterun completely or does she walk around and just ignores you?

How it should work:

Whiterun: Random Girl strips you 3 times, then Guard approaches you and further events happen.

Riften: Blonde and Brunette Girls strip you 5 times, then Guard waits for you at market and further events happen.

Obviously by further events I mean the bulk of the mod and just try to avoid spoilers.

this mod is amazing i really wish someone could take it over and add some more strippers to different holds

It hasn't been abandoned yet.

Bahow has said he has a lot RL things on his plate and the next update sounds like it will be quite a big one.

this mod is amazing i really wish someone could take it over and add some more strippers to different holds

Bahow has said he has a lot RL things on his plate and the next update sounds like it will be quite a big one.

Honestly Bahow has done such a great job with v1 and v2.. I'd hate to see someone else do something half ass with this great mod.

And as Mez said, Bahow hasn't abandoned this. As far as his last post said, he still fully intends to finish v3. 

I'm having a bug in the Plaza scene right now. The girls take me out of the bunkhouse but then I get walked to just outside the main Plaza (still in the middle circle but outside the stone circled area with the stalls) and the two girls just stare at me. Can I progress it like a regular quest with setstage or is there anything I can do to fix this.

Thanks for the mod, it might be my favourite one so far. Got tired of difficulty increasing stuff this was a nice find

Edit:after waiting like 5 minutes it worked. I don't have much free personal time unfortunately so if anyone could spoonfeed me what else there is to do with this mod and how to do it. Thanks!

Ah Brilliant cheers

I really do love the depth and branches in Riften never sure you have found them all. Thanks for the Help

On a side note to the author the mod is probably the most technically impressive mod, not the largest but definitely the neatest I've seen period.

The coin scene I really enjoyed so please don't avoid darker scenes as yours are the most original in a long time. Also i realy liked the drawn markings in the coin scene that was good (prorbably tricky to do aswell) and has a lot of potential both in dark and light scenes,

Lastly an idea for Whiterun if you ever plan to revisit and bring up to the high bar you set in Riften, i liked how the other two descriptions you could give describe two other citizens of Whiterun and they probably wouldn't like someone accusing and ruining their good names and may feel the need to do something to the false accuser. ;)

Looking forward to v3

Actually, in v1.1, giving the right description was harder to do. During the development of v2, something went wrong and Whiterun lost some of the upgrades from the previous release. Now, that part of the mod is very messy. Adding new content to Whiterun or modifying part of it seems unlikely as of now. Also, if she falsely accused someone, I think she already paid for it, for good :)

Apologies if this was already discussed in the previous 66 pages...is there a way to increase to the amount of time you are blocked from inventory?  Just thinking about a natural streamlining with Lover's Victim or Dangerously Nude...speaking of which, any compatibility issues with the Dangerously Nude?

My current setup does not allow me to control the duration of the inventory block. Timing starts as soon as your PC’s stripped (when your armor is unequipped). If the stripping animation is a long one, you get a shorter time left after the initial covering. 

I guess someone need to make this ugly brunette and blonde girls become prettier a bit, this mod really promising hope the next update become more sluttier stuff and more exhibitionist stuff

Ugly? Compared to what? The follower mods that look nothing like people living in a harsh, medieval north?

The Strippers have personalities. Something many other followers/NPCs lack. It is much better. I'd rather Bahow worked on making the new Girls like that as well, instead of making them into supermodels.

But if it bothers you, you can turn them into whatever you want. I've seen someone turn them into men. I turned Brunette Girl into a flatty to fit her scenes.

I think they look decent enough. Usually, my main concern, while editing their faces using the character editor is making them different from each other. And, creationkit’s face editor is very limited compared to RaceMenu or ECE. I know there’re ways around, but I don’t think that’s necessary. 

As an interesting note, most of the characters in the mod are heavily inspired by my own PCs, like brunette girl, seductive girl, one of the guards etc. That makes them easier to write. 

ACK, but i'm not sure if it's because of my body mod that i'd definitly date the brunette. Of course only because of her character. :D

I have a question though: how do i change the sex from NPCs? i know there is a console command, but it doesn't changes faces/voice, so it's pretty useless imho. Is there a mod for that or did they/you use CK?

Originally she was a Breton. But I changed that to align her animations with the blonde girl easier. There’s also a story related reason why I changed her race. There is a scene involving her you might get in the next version. I wouldn’t call it a date though :)

Honestly Bahow has done such a great job with v1 and v2.. I'd hate to see someone else do something half ass with this great mod.

And as Mez said, Bahow hasn't abandoned this. As far as his last post said, he still fully intends to finish v3. 

Yeah, I’m still here. Support thread looks fine. People are doing a very good job answering the questions, I don’t see it necessary to write down the same things. Next version is still in development. It’s just, the progress is not as fast as before. Currently, I reviewed the content I’ve made so far, and didn’t like some of the animations. But that’s probably because of my eye getting used to the short animation loops I’ve made using sourcefilmmaker.

Other than that, I'll keep the thread informed as I progress further.

I'm having a bug in the Plaza scene right now. The girls take me out of the bunkhouse but then I get walked to just outside the main Plaza (still in the middle circle but outside the stone circled area with the stalls) and the two girls just stare at me. Can I progress it like a regular quest with setstage or is there anything I can do to fix this.

Thanks for the mod, it might be my favourite one so far. Got tired of difficulty increasing stuff this was a nice find

Edit:after waiting like 5 minutes it worked. I don't have much free personal time unfortunately so if anyone could spoonfeed me what else there is to do with this mod and how to do it. Thanks!

That sounds like a path finding issue. It happens a lot. Sometimes, AI behaves weird. There’s a walkthrough feature that comes with v2.1. You can try that, or have a look at the previous 3 pages.

I've encountered a bug i'd reported before, but nobody including me could reproduce it. Now i think i know how it's triggered.

The bug: after the scenes and entering the bunkhouse, my character immediatly leaves and walkes away with hands bound.

Trigger: seems that happens when the lucky coin is spawned, but not the elf. Not sure if i actually took the coin the first time, the second time i had it in my inventory for some (long) time and still could even make the elf appear with dropping it in the area and taking it again, but she didn't do anything more.

Since you mentioned that you're not an animator (nevertheless i love your animations :)), you might ask somebody to do some for you. Although Funnybizness said he'll do less, he's still doing some stuff and made requested animations before. Anub might be willing to help either. Just wanted to mention it in case you'd be happy with some support, no critics at all.

Yeah, I’m still here. Support thread looks fine. People are doing a very good job answering the questions, I don’t see it necessary to write down the same things. Next version is still in development. It’s just, the progress is not as fast as before. Currently, I reviewed the content I’ve made so far, and didn’t like some of the animations. But that’s probably because of my eye getting used to the short animation loops I’ve made using sourcefilmmaker.

Bahow,

Even if it is not Skyrim related, I'm sure nobody would be upset if you linked us to your SFM work... :)

Ah Brilliant cheers

I really do love the depth and branches in Riften never sure you have found them all. Thanks for the Help

On a side note to the author the mod is probably the most technically impressive mod, not the largest but definitely the neatest I've seen period.

The coin scene I really enjoyed so please don't avoid darker scenes as yours are the most original in a long time. Also i realy liked the drawn markings in the coin scene that was good (prorbably tricky to do aswell) and has a lot of potential both in dark and light scenes,

Lastly an idea for Whiterun if you ever plan to revisit and bring up to the high bar you set in Riften, i liked how the other two descriptions you could give describe two other citizens of Whiterun and they probably wouldn't like someone accusing and ruining their good names and may feel the need to do something to the false accuser. ;)

Looking forward to v3

Actually, in v1.1, giving the right description was harder to do. During the development of v2, something went wrong and Whiterun lost some of the upgrades from the previous release. Now, that part of the mod is very messy. Adding new content to Whiterun or modifying part of it seems unlikely as of now. Also, if she falsely accused someone, I think she already paid for it, for good :)

Apologies if this was already discussed in the previous 66 pages...is there a way to increase to the amount of time you are blocked from inventory?  Just thinking about a natural streamlining with Lover's Victim or Dangerously Nude...speaking of which, any compatibility issues with the Dangerously Nude?

My current setup does not allow me to control the duration of the inventory block. Timing starts as soon as your PC’s stripped (when your armor is unequipped). If the stripping animation is a long one, you get a shorter time left after the initial covering. 

I think they look decent enough. Usually, my main concern, while editing their faces using the character editor is making them different from each other. And, creationkit’s face editor is very limited compared to RaceMenu or ECE. I know there’re ways around, but I don’t think that’s necessary. 

As an interesting note, most of the characters in the mod are heavily inspired by my own PCs, like brunette girl, seductive girl, one of the guards etc. That makes them easier to write. 

ACK, but i'm not sure if it's because of my body mod that i'd definitly date the brunette. Of course only because of her character. :D

I have a question though: how do i change the sex from NPCs? i know there is a console command, but it doesn't changes faces/voice, so it's pretty useless imho. Is there a mod for that or did they/you use CK?

Originally she was a Breton. But I changed that to align her animations with the blonde girl easier. There’s also a story related reason why I changed her race. There is a scene involving her you might get in the next version. I wouldn’t call it a date though :)

Other than that, I'll keep the thread informed as I progress further.

That sounds like a path finding issue. It happens a lot. Sometimes, AI behaves weird. There’s a walkthrough feature that comes with v2.1. You can try that, or have a look at the previous 3 pages.

Glad to hear your still on it :) and yes the white run punishment was definitely enough ;)

Hey master Bahow,

Once you posted a few teaser screenshots from the upcoming V3, but it got lost among the numerous pages here. Why don't you put those to the other pictures on the main page? I remember the Riften teaser was there way back in V1. And having some teaser of V3 where people could actually see it, would maybe stop them asking whether the mod is abandoned or not.

Keep up the good work.

I recommend this mod to everyone that loves humiliation!

The endings are wonderfully made, and personally, I love it how you, despite being the victim, can get even more publicly humiliated! Dont want to say anything more, due to spoilers.

But, honestly, its really short, if there was some sort of a story, something like the strippers blackmailing you and making you do some nasty work for them; that would make this mod really unique and absolute!

Cheers to the creator of this mod, hella fine work.

9/10

-lack of additional content

Spoiler and bug:

I found a bug? While having this mod active, equipping and unequipping armor, will force an animation where the PC is pushed and 'bowed over a fence(?)', similar to the ending with the coins, where you hang over the fence. It happens all the time and only stops by disabling the mod. If more info is needed, request it.

Is there a way to post the scenes and how to get them, even with a spoiler?

I've gotten a few scenes like the basement and the coin one for riften. And the tied to a chair in whiterun. I understand that there is more however. What different steps do you need to take?

Is there a way to post the scenes and how to get them, even with a spoiler?

I've gotten a few scenes like the basement and the coin one for riften. And the tied to a chair in whiterun. I understand that there is more however. What different steps do you need to take?

I think it's pretty straightforward. You admit to enjoying it or not. You pay the guard or not. You start with the Brunette or with the Blonde. You give a good description to the guard or not. You play the tough girl or not.

Whenever you have a choice that seem important, it affects the outcome. I won't write all the paths down. Not because of spoilers, but because it has been done COUNTLESS times already. By several different people. We gladly help those in need of technical issues, but we just can't be bothered with spoonfeeding lazy people who can't try for themselves or search the forum for what they need.

Question>

What do i have to do to trigger the stripping? I installed this in the middle of my previous save, and it worked fine. now i started a new save with this installed. now when i see the blonde/brunette girl in riften they just walk by me, the girl in whiterun wont strip me either. do i need to be at a certain point in the main quest for the stripping to begin? cause i haven't done much of the main quests yet, im at the point after reaching the greybeards.

Thanks. and i enjoyed the mod in my previous playthrough!

Question>

What do i have to do to trigger the stripping? I installed this in the middle of my previous save, and it worked fine. now i started a new save with this installed. now when i see the blonde/brunette girl in riften they just walk by me, the girl in whiterun wont strip me either. do i need to be at a certain point in the main quest for the stripping to begin? cause i haven't done much of the main quests yet, im at the point after reaching the greybeards.

no you dont have to be at a certian point im guessing the scripts messed up i also noticed that when i install new mods the get stripped mcm sometimes doesnt work it just stays blank and when trying to use a diffrent mcm after picking get stripped it locks the mcm have to exit mcm to go back to game to use mcm thing for other mods

i dont know how thats happening but its a pain when installing new mods somehow blocks get stripped mcm

Question>

Check that you don't have "pause events" ticked on the new character's mod menu.

Reload the City by entering/exiting a building. If the new character was originally in Riften, the strippers won't act until the city is "entered" again.

Check whether you are wearing armors in the appropriate armor slots (ie. something that counts as chest armor).

By the way, I did every possible outcome of both Riften and Whiterun with a lvl 1 character, literally straight out of Helgen. That is why I am hoping the Serial Killer questline won't conflict with the upcoming Windhelm content, because that character haven't been in Windhelm yet. Not to mention mangled corpses tend to kill the ENF mood.

I recommend this mod to everyone that loves humiliation!

The endings are wonderfully made, and personally, I love it how you, despite being the victim, can get even more publicly humiliated! Dont want to say anything more, due to spoilers.

But, honestly, its really short, if there was some sort of a story, something like the strippers blackmailing you and making you do some nasty work for them; that would make this mod really unique and absolute!

Cheers to the creator of this mod, hella fine work.

9/10

-lack of additional content

Spoiler and bug:

I found a bug? While having this mod active, equipping and unequipping armor, will force an animation where the PC is pushed and 'bowed over a fence(?)', similar to the ending with the coins, where you hang over the fence. It happens all the time and only stops by disabling the mod. If more info is needed, request it.

I agree and disagree at once ;) Yes, it's short, but it has so many possible endings that it actually doesn't lack content, it's just that you can't see all of it in one playthrough. The replay factor is very high though, wouldn't say it's bad in general. Considering that bahow is alone, making scripts + unique animations and everything i'd say it's pretty much, but that doesn't mean i'm not looking forward to a time where a single playthrough takes as much time as every ending right now :D No clue about your bug, sounds funny and annoying, but never heard of something similar.

I am having a bug where after being stripped and then putting clothes back on, everyone still mocks me and my character still covers herself as if she isn't wearing any clothes.

I had this bug either. What worked for me was uninstalling and reinstalling. I've read that the amount of (script)mods you can load at once when starting a new game is limited, makes sense for me and maybe that's the problem.

I am having a bug where after being stripped and then putting clothes back on, everyone still mocks me and my character still covers herself as if she isn't wearing any clothes.

I had this bug either. What worked for me was uninstalling and reinstalling. I've read that the amount of (script)mods you can load at once when starting a new game is limited, makes sense for me and maybe that's the problem.

when i have this problem i enter a building, remove my clothes, go to MCM and update reference, then equip clothes again and when i exit the building the problem is usually fixed...

hi... i love this mod and still i don't know if i found all the possible ending :P

what follows should be in a spoiler but couldn't find a way to add it...  so WARNING SPOILER AHEAD  :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SPOILER---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway i have a few problems in Riften, i don't know if they are bugs or what...

1) after the basement scene, when i'm taken to the plaza, i'm wearing the prisoner cuffs and i can't access my inventory as if my hands were tied, but they aren't...  i simply walk to the market with my hands free and wearing the cuffs as some kind of weird bracelets.

2) during the coin scene, when some random NPC gets selected for the coin game, if Mjoll the Lioness is selected she never shows up and we all stay there for ever waiting for her... (the only thing i can do is reloading a previous save and hope she won't get selected again)

3) after the scene is finished following the path that should take to the mage scene, when i try entering Haelga BH i lose control of my PC and get taken to the plaza again and the coin scene repeats but with a few differences... 1. while going to the market my hands are blocked beind my back (as if tied) but this time i'm not wearing any cuffs (intended this way ?)  when i get to the plaze and i get "into position" my boots get removed but my clothes do not (again, intended this way ?)  3. the coin scene starts, but when i get the 2nd coin nobody comes to spank me and i stay there forever (maybe waiting for Mjoll ?)

4) i never finished the "good" ending because i always got CTD or freeze at some point...  But this isn't probably due to this specific mod so i'll try again ! :P

added papyrus in case someone understands anything in it ;)

thanks

Papyrus.0.7z

hi... i love this mod and still i don't know if i found all the possible ending :P

what follows should be in a spoiler but couldn't find a way to add it...  so WARNING SPOILER AHEAD  :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SPOILER---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway i have a few problems in Riften, i don't know if they are bugs or what...

1) after the basement scene, when i'm taken to the plaza, i'm wearing the prisoner cuffs and i can't access my inventory as if my hands were tied, but they aren't...  i simply walk to the market with my hands free and wearing the cuffs as some kind of weird bracelets.

2) during the coin scene, when some random NPC gets selected for the coin game, if Mjoll the Lioness is selected she never shows up and we all stay there for ever waiting for her... (the only thing i can do is reloading a previous save and hope she won't get selected again)

3) after the scene is finished following the path that should take to the mage scene, when i try entering Haelga BH i lose control of my PC and get taken to the plaza again and the coin scene repeats but with a few differences... 1. while going to the market my hands are blocked beind my back (as if tied) but this time i'm not wearing any cuffs (intended this way ?)  when i get to the plaze and i get "into position" my boots get removed but my clothes do not (again, intended this way ?)  3. the coin scene starts, but when i get the 2nd coin nobody comes to spank me and i stay there forever (maybe waiting for Mjoll ?)

4) i never finished the "good" ending because i always got CTD or freeze at some point...  But this isn't probably due to this specific mod so i'll try again ! :P

added papyrus in case someone understands anything in it ;)

thanks

Wow that is a LOT of problems at once. Might I suggest deinstalling the mod, making a clean save and using the save script cleaner as well as turning off all the mods that could interfere with this?

For example: Every Mod that adds a rape-chance when you are naked and/ or tied up. You can also just turn off the function instead of the whole mod.

Obviously afterwards you should install the mod again. Maybe even a redownloaded version just in case.

As for Mjoll, have you installed a Mod that adds a clone of Mjoll? Some questmod maybe?

Or is she maybe stuck somewhere?

You can always try to move her to the plaza due console commands.

And for your question as to wether there should be a second coin scene or not, there shouldn't as far as I am aware.

Compared to the other Users here I am a filthy casual myself but I'd wager that those steps might help you.

Wow that is a LOT of problems at once. Might I suggest deinstalling the mod, making a clean save and using the save script cleaner as well as turning off all the mods that could interfere with this?

For example: Every Mod that adds a rape-chance when you are naked and/ or tied up. You can also just turn off the function instead of the whole mod.

Obviously afterwards you should install the mod again. Maybe even a redownloaded version just in case.

As for Mjoll, have you installed a Mod that adds a clone of Mjoll? Some questmod maybe?

Or is she maybe stuck somewhere?

You can always try to move her to the plaza due console commands.

And for your question as to wether there should be a second coin scene or not, there shouldn't as far as I am aware.

Compared to the other Users here I am a filthy casual myself but I'd wager that those steps might help you.

first of all thanks for answering...  :)

now to "business" :P

well, i certainly have many mods adding rape chances, but i would understand they interfering during the coin scene when i'm naked and helpless, not making the mod replaying the coin scene, the day after, with the difference that i'm now alone (without the 2 girls and no audience) and clothed...  i thought that this kind of repetition was the mage scene (that i have never seen yet) that he was using magic to recreate something i admitted i had liked and that the mage would show up later...  but if it is not why it happens ? 

and also, if that is not the scene that should happen what should i do to trigger the mage scene besides getting through the coin game and collecting the lucky coin ? should i go in a specific place ? wait a specific amount of time ? or what else ??

about Mjoll, i hardly know who she is... i've played Skyrim for some 1.900 hours and never even talked to her...  so certainly i didn't install anything specific regarding her... i have a few mods making the female NPC better, including her, but also all the other women that took regularly part in the mod without breaking it...

i never succeeded in making a clean save, too many mods depending one on another and when i try i always end up having CTDs...  if nobody else comes up with a solution i might try starting a new game without activating the other mods...  but at the moment i think i'll continue playing even if i can't get the mage scene...  (but i'll keep the saved game i did just after ending the coin scene in case someone as some idea about how i can get it ! :P )

thanks again