first of all thanks for answering...  :)

now to "business" :P

well, i certainly have many mods adding rape chances, but i would understand they interfering during the coin scene when i'm naked and helpless, not making the mod replaying the coin scene, the day after, with the difference that i'm now alone (without the 2 girls and no audience) and clothed...  i thought that this kind of repetition was the mage scene (that i have never seen yet) that he was using magic to recreate something i admitted i had liked and that the mage would show up later...  but if it is not why it happens ? 

and also, if that is not the scene that should happen what should i do to trigger the mage scene besides getting through the coin game and collecting the lucky coin ? should i go in a specific place ? wait a specific amount of time ? or what else ??

about Mjoll, i hardly know who she is... i've played Skyrim for some 1.900 hours and never even talked to her...  so certainly i didn't install anything specific regarding her... i have a few mods making the female NPC better, including her, but also all the other women that took regularly part in the mod without breaking it...

i never succeeded in making a clean save, too many mods depending one on another and when i try i always end up having CTDs...  if nobody else comes up with a solution i might try starting a new game without activating the other mods...  but at the moment i think i'll continue playing even if i can't get the mage scene...  (but i'll keep the saved game i did just after ending the coin scene in case someone as some idea about how i can get it ! :P )

thanks again

The Mage scene happens at the Plaza. Once you are dropped in the canals, you go back and pick up the Lucky Coin from the ground. It is only there if you picked the right dialogues during the coin scene, but you said you followed that path, so it has to be there. Then the Mage will appear and lock you in converation and scenes within seconds.

That "second coin scene" is a bug. Never seen it mentioned before, but the scripts clearly try to do the coin scene again, just the conditions are not met. You are dressed because you should have been undressed in the basement. Your boots are removed because those are the only things you should be wearing at the Plaza. And your hands are bound behind your back because that's how it supposed to happen the first time around. And the scene stops because the other actors are no longer in the game.

As for Mjoll, Brunette Girl gathers a crowd of random NPCs from Riften to be your audience, but only the ones that are available. So it wouldn't pick Mjoll if she was not present or dead when the Brunette Girl gathered the crowd.

A clean save doesn't mean you have to uninstall every mod. Just the one you want to refresh. Uninstall Get Stripped, load a save, make a new save, exit game, reinstall Get Stripped, and use the new save that is "clean" of this mod. It doesn't solve conflicts that happen from other mods, but it is not affected by older files or a faulty installation.

The Mage scene happens at the Plaza. Once you are dropped in the canals, you go back and pick up the Lucky Coin from the ground. It is only there if you picked the right dialogues during the coin scene, but you said you followed that path, so it has to be there. Then the Mage will appear and lock you in converation and scenes within seconds.

well, i think i followed the right path, but since i never got that scene i don't know if i really did...  i kicked the soldier, got the longer coin scene, admitted i was liking the coin game, got the 7th coin telling that my lucky number is 7, got dropped in the canal, picked up all the coins including the lucky coin, but nothing happened...

That "second coin scene" is a bug. Never seen it mentioned before, but the scripts clearly try to do the coin scene again, just the conditions are not met. You are dressed because you should have been undressed in the basement. Your boots are removed because those are the only things you should be wearing at the Plaza. And your hands are bound behind your back because that's how it supposed to happen the first time around. And the scene stops because the other actors are no longer in the game.

that's the conclusion i had reached too...

As for Mjoll, Brunette Girl gathers a crowd of random NPCs from Riften to be your audience, but only the ones that are available. So it wouldn't pick Mjoll if she was not present or dead when the Brunette Girl gathered the crowd.

that's what i imagined, but i have taken many screenshots of the coin scene, i checked and Mjoll isn't there, she's never been there...  Yet, when the 2 coins were inserted, i saw the message from Mjoll in which she asked to be the next...  but she wasn't there and never arrived.

A clean save doesn't mean you have to uninstall every mod. Just the one you want to refresh. Uninstall Get Stripped, load a save, make a new save, exit game, reinstall Get Stripped, and use the new save that is "clean" of this mod. It doesn't solve conflicts that happen from other mods, but it is not affected by older files or a faulty installation.

yes, of course...  but since the suggestion was to deactivate/remove all the mods that might interfere, with possible rape scene and similar...  i have some 6-8 of them and other that depends on them...  i would end up having to remove at least some 10 mods and i would expect a lot of problem to reload a saved game with all those missing plugins...

anyway, i'm now trying to get the "good" ending reloading an older saved game and maybe that after that i'll try again to get the mage scene...  if i don't succeed, the next time i start a game i'll deactivate some mods that could conflict with the scene and see what happens.

thanks for the clarifications :)

hi... i love this mod and still i don't know if i found all the possible ending :P

what follows should be in a spoiler but couldn't find a way to add it...  so WARNING SPOILER AHEAD  :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SPOILER---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway i have a few problems in Riften, i don't know if they are bugs or what...

1) after the basement scene, when i'm taken to the plaza, i'm wearing the prisoner cuffs and i can't access my inventory as if my hands were tied, but they aren't...  i simply walk to the market with my hands free and wearing the cuffs as some kind of weird bracelets.

2) during the coin scene, when some random NPC gets selected for the coin game, if Mjoll the Lioness is selected she never shows up and we all stay there for ever waiting for her... (the only thing i can do is reloading a previous save and hope she won't get selected again)

3) after the scene is finished following the path that should take to the mage scene, when i try entering Haelga BH i lose control of my PC and get taken to the plaza again and the coin scene repeats but with a few differences... 1. while going to the market my hands are blocked beind my back (as if tied) but this time i'm not wearing any cuffs (intended this way ?)  when i get to the plaze and i get "into position" my boots get removed but my clothes do not (again, intended this way ?)  3. the coin scene starts, but when i get the 2nd coin nobody comes to spank me and i stay there forever (maybe waiting for Mjoll ?)

4) i never finished the "good" ending because i always got CTD or freeze at some point...  But this isn't probably due to this specific mod so i'll try again ! :P

added papyrus in case someone understands anything in it ;)

thanks

About 2) I had this problem too, but as mentioned before, it's not supposed to play this scene again. The mage should appear right after picking up the coin, so 3) should never happen anyways. 

About 2) I had this problem too, but as mentioned before, it's not supposed to play this scene again. The mage should appear right after picking up the coin, so 3) should never happen anyways. 

i tried reloading a saved game preceding the picking up of coins (just after getting out of the canal) and picked them up again (three more times) yet nothing happened...  either i missed something before or at that point the quest was already broken :(

i tried reloading a saved game preceding the picking up of coins (just after getting out of the canal) and picked them up again (three more times) yet nothing happened...  either i missed something before or at that point the quest was already broken :(

It's not really a quest, just scripts. Some said that dropping and picking up the Lucky Coin will summon her again and again for the same scenes. If you see the Lucky Coin, then you did the right path for the Mage scene. If the Mage doesn't appear after picking it up, maybe try spawning her with console commands. (find her ID with 'help "Mysterious Girl"', then use 'player.placeatme ID')

By the way, I just checked. She will only spawn if you are dressed when you pick up the coin. And she spawns at the woodcutting station near the forge.

As for Mjoll speaking but not being there, maybe she has fallen under the textures. So she is basically in Riften to be eligible for the coin scene, but can't get up to the place. I don't know what could be done to solve this. Try spawning her as well with console commands before going to the basement to meet the Girls. That should set her on her daily routine by the time you return for the coin scene.

It's not really a quest, just scripts. Some said that dropping and picking up the Lucky Coin will summon her again and again for the same scenes. If you see the Lucky Coin, then you did the right path for the Mage scene. If the Mage doesn't appear after picking it up, maybe try spawning her with console commands. (find her ID with 'help "Mysterious Girl"', then use 'player.placeatme ID')

By the way, I just checked. She will only spawn if you are dressed when you pick up the coin. And she spawns at the woodcutting station near the forge.

As for Mjoll speaking but not being there, maybe she has fallen under the textures. So she is basically in Riften to be eligible for the coin scene, but can't get up to the place. I don't know what could be done to solve this. Try spawning her as well with console commands before going to the basement to meet the Girls. That should set her on her daily routine by the time you return for the coin scene.

Sounds like a good advice except one point: instead of "player.placeatme ID" i'd try "ID moveto player" first. placeatme creates a copy of the NPC, moveto moves the NPC to the player. It might be no difference for the elf girl, but the copy of Mjoll might break her quest and follower abilities.

Sounds like a good advice except one point: instead of "player.placeatme ID" i'd try "ID moveto player" first. placeatme creates a copy of the NPC, moveto moves the NPC to the player. It might be no difference for the elf girl, but the copy of Mjoll might break her quest and follower abilities.

hi...  thanks to both of you for your answers :)  for some inexplicable reason when i reloaded that same saved game (5th time) and i went to pick up the coins i had the mage scene without needing to spawn/move the mysterious girl to me... also, now, if i get back to Haelga BH i don't get that strange repetition of the coin scene...  so everything's fine now :D

thanks everybody for helping :D

ps: when the dunmer girl left and i picked up my clothes and things, the lucky coin was still there so i picked it up again :P ...  i would have expected that the mysterious girl would have taken it...  another strange bug of my game or is it intended to be that way ?

yes, of course...  but since the suggestion was to deactivate/remove all the mods that might interfere, with possible rape scene and similar...  i have some 6-8 of them and other that depends on them...  i would end up having to remove at least some 10 mods and i would expect a lot of problem to reload a saved game with all those missing plugins...

Yeah that was on me and the way Is aid it. I was actually suggesting deactivating the sex attack functions which for mods like Lovers Victim or Cursed Loot can be done by using MCM. Deinstalling would have been the option when nothing else works out.

But glad to hear you made it. x)

Yeah that was on me and the way Is aid it. I was actually suggesting deactivating the sex attack functions which for mods like Lovers Victim or Cursed Loot can be done by using MCM. Deinstalling would have been the option when nothing else works out.

But glad to hear you made it. x)

yeah, i got it, but not all the mods can be deactivated like DCur :) and i really have too many of them...  :P i think i'll remove a few for the next game since strange things happened... such as NCP trying to mock me (by Get Stripped) and to rape me (by Deviously Enslaved) at the same time, with an animations mix ! LOL ! :D

anyway, for the 1st time i could get all the possible endings (normal coin, extended coin, "positive" ending) and the 2 bonus scene (Haelga and Mage)...  well, at least i think that they are all the possible ending...  or there's still something else i need to find out ? well, i'll try different dialog combinations in my next game ;)

thanks again, there are really a lot of nice people in this community !  :)

yeah, i got it, but not all the mods can be deactivated like DCur :) and i really have too many of them...  :P i think i'll remove a few for the next game since strange things happened... such as NCP trying to mock me (by Get Stripped) and to rape me (by Deviously Enslaved) at the same time, with an animations mix ! LOL ! :D

anyway, for the 1st time i could get all the possible endings (normal coin, extended coin, "positive" ending) and the 2 bonus scene (Haelga and Mage)...  well, at least i think that they are all the possible ending...  or there's still something else i need to find out ? well, i'll try different dialog combinations in my next game ;)

Happened to me too. I decided to only use Cursed Loot, Deviously Helpless and Lovers Victim for Non Combat and non quest rape Mods.

I also got rid of Deviously Enslaved because my Game started crashing too often with it's constant checks for very little gain. I only ever got randomly enslaved once in my current playthrough which is around the 200 hours mark or so.

Furthermore all the mods I mentioned can be turned off temporarily which helped a lot during my time playing Get Stripped.

I know right? I've been in all sorts of forums but nowhere else were people as eager to help one another as they are here.

And you are welcome of course x)

Happened to me too. I decided to only use Cursed Loot, Deviously Helpless and Lovers Victim for Non Combat and non quest rape Mods.

I also got rid of Deviously Enslaved because my Game started crashing too often with it's constant checks for very little gain. I only ever got randomly enslaved once in my current playthrough which is around the 200 hours mark or so.

i didn't have CTDs but had to reload the game twice because i got assaulted and then enslaved twice while running around naked in Riften after the two girl undressed me ! LOL ! :D

Furthermore all the mods I mentioned can be turned off temporarily which helped a lot during my time playing Get Stripped.

thanks for the suggestions, i think i'll do something similar for my next game :)

I know right? I've been in all sorts of forums but nowhere else were people as eager to help one another as they are here.

And you are welcome of course x)

yeah... i've been in several forums too, for Skyrim and other games, and i've been lucky enough to always find at least one for each game where people were kind, helpful and knew what they were talking about... and for Skyrim my favorite is LoversLab :) on Nexus too i always got an answer when i asked something, but being a naughty girl i like the mods of this site more then the Nexus ones ! LOL ! ;) i'd rather stop playing Skyrim then playing it without the mods i downloaded from here ! :D

Played this for the first time in a few months last night and I forgot how absolutely awesome it was. Still can't wait to see what happens in the new version. Work  faster Bahow!!!!!! And thank you for all the hard work!

Hi

I'm fairly new to lovers lab, but I have to say this is one of my favourite mods so far :)

Unfortunately I'm having a lot of problems when it comes to the scenes following from the initial stripping - it doesn't matter which options I choose when talking to the guard, everytime I follow him into the BH I have problems. One time ill walk down to the basement and the guard will vanish, another time player controls will turn off too far away from the guard to do anything, another time he didn't even enter the building... can anyone suggest a possible cause/fix for this?

Hi

I'm fairly new to lovers lab, but I have to say this is one of my favourite mods so far :)

Unfortunately I'm having a lot of problems when it comes to the scenes following from the initial stripping - it doesn't matter which options I choose when talking to the guard, everytime I follow him into the BH I have problems. One time ill walk down to the basement and the guard will vanish, another time player controls will turn off too far away from the guard to do anything, another time he didn't even enter the building... can anyone suggest a possible cause/fix for this?

if it just gets stuck, wait for one hour. If there really are bugs however, reload an earlier save, or if it does it too much, make sure your load order isn't too script heavy (mods like Frostfall and needs mods tend to take a LOT on their own)

Hi

if it just gets stuck, wait for one hour. If there really are bugs however, reload an earlier save, or if it does it too much, make sure your load order isn't too script heavy (mods like Frostfall and needs mods tend to take a LOT on their own)

Thanks, I emptied my load order and made a clean save, and managed to get through the whole scene :)

Hi

Thanks, I emptied my load order and made a clean save, and managed to get through the whole scene :)

"Emptied my load..." Lol

Hi. I'm super new here but I just had a question. I'm confused about the walkthrough feature and how to use it. I don't see anything about it in game or the MCM. I'm sorry if it's already been discussed earlier in the forum. If it was I missed it. Thanks for the help!

Hi. I'm super new here but I just had a question. I'm confused about the walkthrough feature and how to use it. I don't see anything about it in game or the MCM. I'm sorry if it's already been discussed earlier in the forum. If it was I missed it. Thanks for the help!

It's only like a teaser for the next update of the mod, just don't worry about it.

It's only like a teaser for the next update of the mod, just don't worry about it.
I was mostly worried that I installed the mod incorrectly or something. The mod description talked about a experimental walkthrough feature and I didn't see it in the game anywhere. I'll just ignore it then. Thanks for the help.

How do you start the scene in Riften? I got stripped about 5 times, and then... nothing. They girls walked around like nothing was going on. Nothing else happened. It was still around 3pm. I did Whiterun with no problems btw. So... what am I missing?

How do you start the scene in Riften? I got stripped about 5 times, and then... nothing. They girls walked around like nothing was going on. Nothing else happened. It was still around 3pm. I did Whiterun with no problems btw. So... what am I missing?

A guard npc should approach you if you head towards the Jarl's keep.

I've encountered a bug i'd reported before, but nobody including me could reproduce it. Now i think i know how it's triggered.

The bug: after the scenes and entering the bunkhouse, my character immediatly leaves and walkes away with hands bound.

Trigger: seems that happens when the lucky coin is spawned, but not the elf. Not sure if i actually took the coin the first time, the second time i had it in my inventory for some (long) time and still could even make the elf appear with dropping it in the area and taking it again, but she didn't do anything more.

Since you mentioned that you're not an animator (nevertheless i love your animations :)), you might ask somebody to do some for you. Although Funnybizness said he'll do less, he's still doing some stuff and made requested animations before. Anub might be willing to help either. Just wanted to mention it in case you'd be happy with some support, no critics at all.

I remember reading that before. There’re some hitboxes in the bunkhouse. Functions trigger when you collide with them. One of them teleports you and strippers to the entrance of the bunkhouse before you walk to the market place. It also sends the animation event of the hands bound idle. In other terms, makes you exit the building during the coin scene. It should get disabled when you trigger the script once. If it doesn’t for some reason, when you enter the building, if you touch the hitbox, that would make you exit the building. I’m sure that’s the reason, I don’t know why it happens though.

About the animations; I’m pretty efficient as of now in terms of producing animations. But, since the mod requires many animations done, I’m going with quantity over quality path. It would be very nice to have some animations from actual animation artists you have mentioned. But, I can see it going like that:

Me: Hello, thanks for your help in creating animations, here’s what I want…

Animator: You want whaat?!

:)

Bahow,

Even if it is not Skyrim related, I'm sure nobody would be upset if you linked us to your SFM work... :)

Thanks for your interest. They’re not very special really and not that nsfw oriented.

I post them on my Deviantart profile, if you’re wondering: http://bahow.deviantart.com

Hey master Bahow,

Once you posted a few teaser screenshots from the upcoming V3, but it got lost among the numerous pages here. Why don't you put those to the other pictures on the main page? I remember the Riften teaser was there way back in V1. And having some teaser of V3 where people could actually see it, would maybe stop them asking whether the mod is abandoned or not.

Keep up the good work.

I posted 8 of them, I think. First four got lost when the site changed back to its old layout. Others should be somewhere buried in the thread. There’s also a link I shared to the artwork of v3, like the one from v2.

The teaser image was to let you know, I had been working on new content and that it’ll be in Riften. By now, it’s known that v3 will take place in Windhelm (or is it) and being developed, so there’s no need for a teaser I guess.

I want to go a bit further in development before posting any new screenshots. I’ll also share a very good looking illustration of                 Dragonborn regarding the mod, done by serpientesmile. Another user from LoversLab. 

I recommend this mod to everyone that loves humiliation!

The endings are wonderfully made, and personally, I love it how you, despite being the victim, can get even more publicly humiliated! Dont want to say anything more, due to spoilers.

But, honestly, its really short, if there was some sort of a story, something like the strippers blackmailing you and making you do some nasty work for them; that would make this mod really unique and absolute!

Cheers to the creator of this mod, hella fine work.

9/10

-lack of additional content

Spoiler and bug:

I found a bug? While having this mod active, equipping and unequipping armor, will force an animation where the PC is pushed and 'bowed over a fence(?)', similar to the ending with the coins, where you hang over the fence. It happens all the time and only stops by disabling the mod. If more info is needed, request it.

I wouldn’t say it’s very short. I know it doesn’t take long before a playthrough is completed, but you get to see something new every time. I’m unaware of what other modders doing lately, but I hope it’ll still be something fresh.

About the bug; that’s because of a script I forgot to remove that was helping me during testing. I fixed it however. You sure you’re           using the latest version, v2.1?

I am having a bug where after being stripped and then putting clothes back on, everyone still mocks me and my character still covers herself as if she isn't wearing any clothes.

Try updating the references via MCM. Have a look at post #1298.

hi... i love this mod and still i don't know if i found all the possible ending :P

what follows should be in a spoiler but couldn't find a way to add it...  so WARNING SPOILER AHEAD  :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SPOILER---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway i have a few problems in Riften, i don't know if they are bugs or what...

1) after the basement scene, when i'm taken to the plaza, i'm wearing the prisoner cuffs and i can't access my inventory as if my hands were tied, but they aren't...  i simply walk to the market with my hands free and wearing the cuffs as some kind of weird bracelets.

2) during the coin scene, when some random NPC gets selected for the coin game, if Mjoll the Lioness is selected she never shows up and we all stay there for ever waiting for her... (the only thing i can do is reloading a previous save and hope she won't get selected again)

3) after the scene is finished following the path that should take to the mage scene, when i try entering Haelga BH i lose control of my PC and get taken to the plaza again and the coin scene repeats but with a few differences... 1. while going to the market my hands are blocked beind my back (as if tied) but this time i'm not wearing any cuffs (intended this way ?)  when i get to the plaze and i get "into position" my boots get removed but my clothes do not (again, intended this way ?)  3. the coin scene starts, but when i get the 2nd coin nobody comes to spank me and i stay there forever (maybe waiting for Mjoll ?)

4) i never finished the "good" ending because i always got CTD or freeze at some point...  But this isn't probably due to this specific mod so i'll try again ! :P

added papyrus in case someone understands anything in it ;)

thanks

Hands bound animation is an offset animation. It only animates your hands and arms. They’re easily broken. When you exit the bulding, your previous animation doesn’t carry over. I send another animation event to the player as soon as you leave the bunkhouse. If another mod interrupts, if you jump or fall from an elevation, you turn back to the default idle pose.

Actually, NPC selection is not random. When you exit the bunkhouse, brunette rushes to the market place. You do a fast walk and blonde just walks behind you. While the brunette is running, she picks the nearest NPCs to her within a radius. Some NPCs like guards or children are filtered during the process. I remember Mjoll participating the events, didn’t encountered any problem. The scene does not proceed before all selected NPCs take their places. Sometimes they get stuck or do weird things. You can use console command “tfc” and look what’s she doing.

I read that before. There’s a hitbox in bunkhouse, in front of the main door. It triggers the scene where you walk to the market place. It should only get triggered once, though. Yeah, your hands should be bound behind your back, you should also wear vanilla rope handcuffs. Brunette ties your hands, when she sneaks behind you earlier. Other things you mentioned don’t sound right, but since that scene is supposed to be triggered only once, anything might happen really. If you save/load midscene, that might cause the scene to repeat itself too.

CTD may be caused by anything. I can’t say anything about that without knowing when it happens. Will try to look up to your logs.

hi...  thanks to both of you for your answers :)  for some inexplicable reason when i reloaded that same saved game (5th time) and i went to pick up the coins i had the mage scene without needing to spawn/move the mysterious girl to me... also, now, if i get back to Haelga BH i don't get that strange repetition of the coin scene...  so everything's fine now :D

thanks everybody for helping :D

ps: when the dunmer girl left and i picked up my clothes and things, the lucky coin was still there so i picked it up again :P ...  i would have expected that the mysterious girl would have taken it...  another strange bug of my game or is it intended to be that way ?

I’m aware of that. I’ve written the script for that coin to disappear after the mage scene, but it doesn’t work. That was the last                   scripting I did before releasing v2. I           noticed it’s not working, but didn’t bother to fix it honestly. That being said, coin part won’t       be important in v3. My original plan for v3 was to have a monster like girl,       with dark skin and horns etc. You were supposed to           summon her by performing a ritual. The coin was one of the ingredients, stolen from Aldmari Dominion. There       is even some             foreshadowing about that. Afterwards, I decided to replace her with the girl from v2.1.

There’re still things you can find out. 

Be sure to have the latest version, v2.1. Also, walkthrough is only enabled when the story mod is not started. 

It's funny, even google suggests me "the walkthrough" when I type in mod's name :)

Hands bound animation is an offset animation. It only animates your hands and arms. They’re easily broken. When you exit the bulding, your previous animation doesn’t carry over. I send another animation event to the player as soon as you leave the bunkhouse. If another mod interrupts, if you jump or fall from an elevation, you turn back to the default idle pose.

Actually it happened before...  as soon as the scene in the basement ends, when i get told to exit the building and the control of PC is returned to me, my hands get free...  before going upstairs and exiting the building...  and this happened all the times i played...  so i always walked to the plaza with my hands free...

Actually, NPC selection is not random. When you exit the bunkhouse, brunette rushes to the market place. You do a fast walk and blonde just walks behind you. While the brunette is running, she picks the nearest NPCs to her within a radius. Some NPCs like guards or children are filtered during the process. I remember Mjoll participating the events, didn’t encountered any problem. The scene does not proceed before all selected NPCs take their places. Sometimes they get stuck or do weird things. You can use console command “tfc” and look what’s she doing.

if it happens again the next time i'll have a look :) this time i tried the scene some 3 or 4 times, it always worked when Mjoll wasn't selected, it always broke when she was selected (since she wasn't there)

I read that before. There’s a hitbox in bunkhouse, in front of the main door. It triggers the scene where you walk to the market place. It should only get triggered once, though. Yeah, your hands should be bound behind your back, you should also wear vanilla rope handcuffs. Brunette ties your hands, when she sneaks behind you earlier. Other things you mentioned don’t sound right, but since that scene is supposed to be triggered only once, anything might happen really. If you save/load midscene, that might cause the scene to repeat itself too.

yes, i actually had to save and close the game during the scene... but what puzzled me was that this time (when the animation shouldn't play) my hands where behind my back as they should have been, while all the other times they were not :P

I’m aware of that. I’ve written the script for that coin to disappear after the mage scene, but it doesn’t work. That was the last                   scripting I did before releasing v2. I           noticed it’s not working, but didn’t bother to fix it honestly. That being said, coin part won’t       be important in v3. My original plan for v3 was to have a monster like girl,       with dark skin and horns etc. You were supposed to           summon her by performing a ritual. The coin was one of the ingredients, stolen from Aldmari Dominion. There       is even some             foreshadowing about that. Afterwards, I decided to replace her with the girl from v2.1.

No problem here ;)  just curiosity.

There’re still things you can find out. 

Wow ! as i already told...  i love this mod !!

thanks a lot for everything !  (creating it, sharing, helping, answering questions, etc.) love you almost as much as your mod ! :P (almost !) ;)

Not sure if anyone else have the same problem. Can't finish all those 70-page replies.

I have the problem that "get touchy" animation is either missing or not played.

The characters are standing like dummies when "get touchy" is triggered.