After being tied up by the guard and then humiliated, is the stripper supposed to disappear forever? If so, that's kind of disappointing. :[

Yes, all of the strippers disappear after you complete story mode for respective cities. Some of them might come back in v3 though.

Crossing my fingers, then! I enjoyed the story but was sad to see them go afterwards.

Yeah, those are fair points. I didn't notice most of them, good job listing them :) I went with Imperial route last time, joined Dawnguard and killed the assassins because of that annoing Jester. My world is a bit different. 

I find random vampire attacks annoying, they can kill shop owners. This was the main reason why events are taking place in day time.

You can recruit Mjoll to Blades? I wasn't aware of that. During the testing of v2, I hated Mjoll, she and Aerin were occasinally coming near my PC while coin scene was playing and making random greetings like "Hello friend" etc.

There's a mod, Timing is Everything, in which you can set up when those happen.  Reduce (or stop) random dragon attacks, what level vamps start attacking, when dawnguard fires up etc.

Just fyi if you want fewer restrictions, but want a handy solution.

I can add a few NPCs to the cities, it shouldn't be that hard. Just need to add AI packages to illustrate an everyday life. I can even name them after some of the voluntary users from here to make things more interesting. 

There is actually a Mod that spawns many random citiziens somewhere on the nexus. It's called Populated Cities.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9201/?

And I think there was also another one which had an additional light version but I forgot it's name.

Just link that under recommended Mods in your description. Why add more NPC's when another Mod can do that for you?

And after all it is not even necessary for most players.

There's a mod, Timing is Everything, in which you can set up when those happen.  Reduce (or stop) random dragon attacks, what level vamps start attacking, when dawnguard fires up etc.

There is also a Mod that stops Vampire attacks to begin with.

I can add a few NPCs to the cities, it shouldn't be that hard. Just need to add AI packages to illustrate an everyday life. I can even name them after some of the voluntary users from here to make things more interesting. 

There is actually a Mod that spawns many random citiziens somewhere on the nexus. It's called Populated Cities.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9201/?

And I think there was also another one which had an additional light version but I forgot it's name.

Just link that under recommended Mods in your description. Why add more NPC's when another Mod can do that for you?

And after all it is not even necessary for most players.

It does that also (just set Dawnguard start to level 99 etc.).  I just like the above though as it does pretty much all the level triggered events.  Nice if you're using console commands to level up in a new game, you don't get hit with 5+ quest threads at the first city you arrive at heh.

Yes, but Timing is Everything is much more elegant in its approach.  It allows you to set the parameters for almost any event tied to level.

For DawnGuard specifically, you can set:

Vampire Attacks (Level 101 is where I set it)

Dawnguard Recruitment -- Keeps that stupid orc from showing up in every city

Disguised Vampier Chance 

Scouting Party Chance

Min/Max Days Between Attacks (if you still want Vampire attacks)

You can set the level requirement for all of the Daedric Quests.

You can set at what stage of the main quest Dragonborn Cultists show up

You can set min Days between Dragon attacks.

You can set the level requirement for 8 of the misc quests like "The Wolf Queen Awakened"

You can set  world encounters like Werewolves, Thalmor Squads, when Hired Thugs/Assassins, and Bounty collectors spawn.

It is one of my go to mods and I would recommend giving it a look.

Oh i should probably mention this i dont know if this happend to anyone else but when i was messing around with the mod i noticed that none of the scenes would start if i had equipment on in the extra slots. Scarfs, Belts, Arm straps and such. And until i unequiped them none of the stipping would start.

Yeah, I know there are several other mods that add random NPCs into cities and mods that stop vampire/dragon attacks, but named NPCs still die/move from the markets at one point. And a popular ai mod makes some of them go on dates outside the city, or on other errands. That is why I thought that maybe having an option (optional of course) to add, let's say, 5 random NPCs into the affected city for the duration of this mod would make it more lifelike. For example, on my highest lvl character Whiterun market only has 3 grown-ups: Carlotta, Nazeem and that annoying guard that stands by the column. I can't imagine how an event like the coin event in Riften would look like in that empty market. I would probably have to wait half an hour for the jarl and the Companions to waddle down from the Cloud District to have a crowd big enought to start. While on my low lvl character, the market has all 3 merchants, Janessa, Uthgerd, Ysolda, Nazeem, Guard Captain Caius and Saadia. Clearly you can see which is more humiliating to be stripped at. :D

Also, I am not entirely sure, but the Riften coin event seem to gather roughly the same people as crowd every time I try it (they just usually stand in a different order). Mjoll, Aerin, the Blacksmith and a Dark Elf male are always in the front row (maybe they are close?), so at least some of them always get to spank me. If I didn't have them in Riften, who would take their places? Does the mod affects every non-guard NPC that happens to be in Riften at the time? Would Couriers or mod NPCs be gathered in the crowd and get to spank me? If not, then an option to add a few that would be affected is a good idea. If yes, then we can install other mods to have enough people, but having this mod adding them is still a better idea than relying on other mods.

But it's not like I want it specifically for myself. I usually test mods on my low lvl character, where the cities are still full. It was just an easy-to-do idea that could be implemented with little effort.

Yeah, I know there are several other mods that add random NPCs into cities and mods that stop vampire/dragon attacks, but named NPCs still die/move from the markets at one point. And a popular ai mod makes some of them go on dates outside the city, or on other errands. That is why I thought that maybe having an option (optional of course) to add, let's say, 5 random NPCs into the affected city for the duration of this mod would make it more lifelike. For example, on my highest lvl character Whiterun market only has 3 grown-ups: Carlotta, Nazeem and that annoying guard that stands by the column. I can't imagine how an event like the coin event in Riften would look like in that empty market. I would probably have to wait half an hour for the jarl and the Companions to waddle down from the Cloud District to have a crowd big enought to start. While on my low lvl character, the market has all 3 merchants, Janessa, Uthgerd, Ysolda, Nazeem, Guard Captain Caius and Saadia. Clearly you can see which is more humiliating to be stripped at. :D

Also, I am not entirely sure, but the Riften coin event seem to gather roughly the same people as crowd every time I try it (they just usually stand in a different order). Mjoll, Aerin, the Blacksmith and a Dark Elf male are always in the front row (maybe they are close?), so at least some of them always get to spank me. If I didn't have them in Riften, who would take their places? Does the mod affects every non-guard NPC that happens to be in Riften at the time? Would Couriers or mod NPCs be gathered in the crowd and get to spank me? If not, then an option to add a few that would be affected is a good idea. If yes, then we can install other mods to have enough people, but having this mod adding them is still a better idea than relying on other mods.

But it's not like I want it specifically for myself. I usually test mods on my low lvl character, where the cities are still full. It was just an easy-to-do idea that could be implemented with little effort.

I use the full Populated series of mods and some others as well. My cities are popping full of NPCs and feel like real cities instead of tiny villages but it does take a heftier machine and you absolutely have to use the SKSE and ENB/ENBOOST memory patches to keep the game from CTDing or doing the infinite loading screen crap.

At the same time I also use a trick I heard of, by exiting out of the forced conversation started by the Redguards in Whiterun they'll stay there just past the bridge in the perfect place to intercept vampire attacks and will often make short work of those vampire attacks greatly reducing the chance that other NPCs will get involved and or killed. Hold off on talking to them until after you complete the Dawnguard quest and you have a pair of additional and quite capable guards against vampire attacks in Whiterun.

I LOVE this mod. I'm just a little sad that "Get Touchy" doesn't seem to work. I also started the game in that house in Riften.

Have you ticked it in the MCM menu?  If so be aware you have to have whatever bits aren't covered up facing the NPC for them to grab.

If you don't see the Touchy in the MCM menu, double check you got the 2.1 version.  There's a 2.0 version that looks like 2.7 due to the 7zip naming convention.

well i know you said that you want the character to like being humiliated because people thought it was evil if the character didn't like it,but i like it if the character doesn't want it to happen.

this mod is great i love it although i think that i haven't seen everything in it,i found this mod when you linked it in that spanking mod thread so if you can add more spanking it would be great maybe the PC can get spanked,also it would be great if you can make the butt turn red.

If you have Get Touchy enabled, and are standing naked close to adult NPCs, there will be messages in the upper left corner like "Ysolda is checking you out". If you see those, wait a few seconds. Eventually they should get touchy with you. Sometimes you go through all the cover animations by the time you get touched, but if they jumped on you immediately it would be ridiculous. I think it takes a while only because they are checking you out but at the same time, they are doing the mocking animations which interferes with them doing anything else. And they are still turning around after each mock, for some reason. If it is the case, once an NPC is "checking you out" he should be excluded from the mocking NPCs list until you are close to him. So that he could prepare the "assault".

Yes, but Timing is Everything is much more elegant in its approach.  It allows you to set the parameters for almost any event tied to level.

For DawnGuard specifically, you can set:

Vampire Attacks (Level 101 is where I set it)

Dawnguard Recruitment -- Keeps that stupid orc from showing up in every city

Disguised Vampier Chance 

Scouting Party Chance

Min/Max Days Between Attacks (if you still want Vampire attacks)

You can set the level requirement for all of the Daedric Quests.

You can set at what stage of the main quest Dragonborn Cultists show up

You can set min Days between Dragon attacks.

You can set the level requirement for 8 of the misc quests like "The Wolf Queen Awakened"

You can set  world encounters like Werewolves, Thalmor Squads, when Hired Thugs/Assassins, and Bounty collectors spawn.

It is one of my go to mods and I would recommend giving it a look.

That sounds actually pretty great. Definitly something I'll take a look at as soon as I have a PC that doesn't start to burn when I try to start any game.

I got it working and love it!!! Thanks for making this epic mod!

What I would change:

- Start Get Touchy animations immediately without "NPC is checking you out" message, because right now there is no chance to get groped unless you want that to happen by provoking this scenario. In reality one would run away and cover, but that makes the Get Touchy part impossible to happen.

- Disable redressing for like 15 seconds.

- Slow player for the first 10 seconds or make him trip randomly.

- Keep the blush effect on for as long as the player is naked.

• 1 month later...

So before the wipe, I saw that the grabby pose is dependent on which part of yourself you're covering.

It seems like my character will never stop covering boobs + crotch, and she stops covering herself pretty much as soon as the pink "blush" effect ends.

I think this mod is incompatible with the new versions of break undies plus (which aren't on the site right now due to the wipe).  As both mods feature stripping and ENF, is there any chance for a compatibility patch between the two?

So before the wipe, I saw that the grabby pose is dependent on which part of yourself you're covering.

It seems like my character will never stop covering boobs + crotch, and she stops covering herself pretty much as soon as the pink "blush" effect ends.

I think this mod is incompatible with the new versions of break undies plus (which aren't on the site right now due to the wipe).  As both mods feature stripping and ENF, is there any chance for a compatibility patch between the two?

Both mods have an optional "cover" feature. Apparently, you can't have both enabled at the same time. Turn one of them off. There is absolutely no need to patch a mod for an OPTIONAL feature.

I got it working and love it!!! Thanks for making this epic mod!

What I would change:

- Disable redressing for like 15 seconds.

I'm pretty certain this is already in place, it's easy to extend the time frame in CK if you want it to be longer but the moment you have a cover animation change it's reset.

- Keep the blush effect on for as long as the player is naked.

Blush When Aroused has this option

I recall somewhere seeing that you may remove the cover animation as it was done by other mods, now, although this is true none of them do it as well as yours. I would prefer you to make it so the animation played whenever your character ends up unclothed. I love the first moment of shock as your PC tries to hide her modesty. I keep hoping someone will ask to use some of you animations in their mods as I would love to see them used else where.

Also, had you thought about adding an MCM option to determine which clothing slots are detected and removed?

Some custom armour use slots other than just 32 and then there are the removable underwear pieces (normally slots 52 and 56) that remain behind.

Idea for a stripping NPC (As if you've not got enough already) would be a dirty old mage that, rather than physically removing your clothing/armour he casts as spell that blasts it off you. DLC has flash/bang effect that does something similar, I was looking for away to attach that to the fireball spell then realised it would make fighting hagravens a real PITA. Of course this bears the risk of losing pieces in the terrain unless add the option of unequip rather than strip.

Would still like you to turn on the steal clothing option in MCM. Just add a warning that it is used at the player's own risk. I installed version 1 just to use to see this in action and thought it was much better. Yes, once my armour was lost but those are the breaks.

Looking forward to the next release :)

So before the wipe someone said something about a mod that handles everything from dragon attacks, to vampire attacks and more.

Can somebody tell me the Name of that Mod again? Would be great as I am about to actually get back into skyrim.

And I can so not wait to finally get my girl stripped with this Mod right here x)

So before the wipe someone said something about a mod that handles everything from dragon attacks, to vampire attacks and more.

Can somebody tell me the Name of that Mod again? Would be great as I am about to actually get back into skyrim.

And I can so not wait to finally get my girl stripped with this Mod right here x)

Run for you lives 

&

When Vampires Attack

Run for you lives 

&

When Vampires Attack

or timing is everything.

Run for you lives 

&

When Vampires Attack

Thanks but...

or timing is everything.

... it was that one.

Found the other ones by myself. x)

Sooo, I finally got back to skyrim and immediately checked this Mod.

That being said: It's awesome.

But I kinda can't get Get Touchy to work, nor do I find an MCM option for it. That makes me sad but the Mod kicks ass anyway. Tried the player-victim scenario in whiterun so far and I am planning on checking out the alternate path + riften soon.

Really a great mod my friend!

Sooo, I finally got back to skyrim and immediately checked this Mod.

That being said: It's awesome.

But I kinda can't get Get Touchy to work, nor do I find an MCM option for it. That makes me sad but the Mod kicks ass anyway. Tried the player-victim scenario in whiterun so far and I am planning on checking out the alternate path + riften soon.

Really a great mod my friend!

get touchy will only work  if you are very near the npc like your both clinging to each other