I finally found a new ending in Riften (where the brunette Girl is carrying the blonde girl through the city), but i couldn't finish it because after i left Helgas Bunkhouse the blonde girl dissapeared (i saw her for a few seconds, but then she faded away).

If that is what I think it is, as soon as you exit the Bunkhouse you should be in a scene where you see Brunette Girl (with Blonde over her shoulder) talking to a villager on the other side of the canal. Then the Guard walks up to you and your character turns away from the Strippers. Bahow said before that this was a way for him to teleport them to the Plaza while you weren't looking. Once the conversation with the Guard is done, you should be able to walk to the Plaza and witness scenes there, where you can pick two answers which lead to Friend Abuser or Spreader titles.

If the conversation doesn't start as you exit the Bunkhouse, try it again or on a different save/toon.

Yes that was it and they were teleported to the plaza, but the blonde girl was invisible.So i loaded a the quick save where i left the bunkhouse and i guess that broke the scene.

It may have just been that she was actually invisible if you are using HDT bouncy females.  Riften at least for me has a habit of causing female followers and NPC physics to freak out a bit, and if the game can't figure out what to do with them they will simply not be rendered (but still be where they should be).  

A way to fix this normally is to go into console and click on the invisible female, then use "disable" followed immediately by "enable".  No clue if that would be a safe fix mid-scene however.

Loved the mod. But I have a problem. My character won't stop covering when naked. Not stripped by force. Just unequip. And it clashes when equipping armbinder/cuffs. I tried uninstalling and load the clean save. But it doesn't work. The mod seemed to be disabled but the character still covers up when naked.

How do I fix this?

Loved the mod. But I have a problem. My character won't stop covering when naked. Not stripped by force. Just unequip. And it clashes when equipping armbinder/cuffs. I tried uninstalling and load the clean save. But it doesn't work. The mod seemed to be disabled but the character still covers up when naked.

How do I fix this?

There are other mods which have a cover funtion, cursed loot for example. Make sure it's not caused by those.

Is this mod still  being developed?

A few weeks ago the creator answered a bunch of questions, and he still used the term "upcoming version" for what he was still working on. It seems he just has less time to read the forum or not enough new information to share with us just yet. And I don't blame him, as every second post in the last couple of months have been about the same issues answered coutless times already. There is literally nothing new to talk about until V3 comes.

Before that post awhile ago, bahow also said that he was goanna be pretty busy in the real world. And it sounded like he had changed some story stuff which probably set things back a bit.

In the mean time, take a look at Adventures of Tara. Similar feel to this mod. There is a demo floating around somewhere if you google it.

How do I fix this?

There are other mods which have a cover funtion, cursed loot for example. Make sure it's not caused by those.

I checked and you were right. It never even occurred to me to check other mods before. Thanks for your help

So I finished the Riften and Whiterun "story" but I never met the girl with the feathers you're supposed to meet when using the "Start Walk through" feature or whatever is called. Are there more cities with strippers or any content in general that  I'm missing? :o 

So I finished the Riften and Whiterun "story" but I never met the girl with the feathers you're supposed to meet when using the "Start Walk through" feature or whatever is called. Are there more cities with strippers or any content in general that  I'm missing? :o

If you click Walkthrough in the Mod Menu, you'll be instantly teleported to a special place and will watch the events with Mysterious Girl. It was added in v2.1. Make sure you didn't mistake the .7 as a v2.7 version.

Apart from that, she cannot be found anywhere else. Yet. She is just a teaser for the upcoming Windhelm content. She even tells you that she just wanted to get to know you better before her "mission". Bahow posted a few pictures of the Windhelm content, and said that Mysterious Girl will be one of the main characters there.

Did she have feathers in her hair? I thought her hair was just painted in a unique fashion. But then again, I couldn't really move to take a closer look at her. That shall be remedied in v3.

so i have had spreader and wet dream idealist but havent maanged to find the mage scene.

So how do i get the lucky sub title and mage scene ?

While go through the public scene in Riften the Blonde asks if you liked it, say yes.

I don't remember exactly how the scene then plays out but there is a part where either say your lucky number is 7 or you ask for another coin.

When complete go back and pick the coins up, one will be a different, that will start the scene.

so i have had spreader and wet dream idealist but havent maanged to find the mage scene.

While go through the public scene in Riften the Blonde asks if you liked it, say yes.

I don't remember exactly how the scene then plays out but there is a part where either say your lucky number is 7 or you ask for another coin.

When complete go back and pick the coins up, one will be a different, that will start the scene.

Also, if you only got Idealist before, you need to kick the guard at the beginning, so that he would not "save" you too early from the Plaza scene. Only then can you get Lucky Sub, Burned Ass, or Finger Lover (or something like that)

Also, where did the spoiler button go? It worked months ago, but I can no longer see it while commenting. I thought it was removed alltogether, but apparently it still works.

Also, if you only got Idealist before, you need to kick the guard at the beginning, so that he would not "save" you too early from the Plaza scene. Only then can you get Lucky Sub, Burned Ass, or Finger Lover (or something like that)

Also, where did the spoiler button go? It worked months ago, but I can no longer see it while commenting. I thought it was removed alltogether, but apparently it still works.

Oh yeah, you need to Test steel or something like that to get the second stage of the punishment/humiliation

No idea where the button went, haven't seen it in a while, just tag the text with spoiler in square brackets at the start and /spoiler in square brackets at the end.

Ah Brilliant cheers

I really do love the depth and branches in Riften never sure you have found them all. Thanks for the Help

On a side note to the author the mod is probably the most technically impressive mod, not the largest but definitely the neatest I've seen period.

The coin scene I really enjoyed so please don't avoid darker scenes as yours are the most original in a long time. Also i realy liked the drawn markings in the coin scene that was good (prorbably tricky to do aswell) and has a lot of potential both in dark and light scenes,

Lastly an idea for Whiterun if you ever plan to revisit and bring up to the high bar you set in Riften, i liked how the other two descriptions you could give describe two other citizens of Whiterun and they probably wouldn't like someone accusing and ruining their good names and may feel the need to do something to the false accuser. ;)

Looking forward to v3

Got Elf Toyed Lucky Sub (is there any others with the mage?)

On a side note potential bug : Seems Whiterun doesn't think I'm dressed after the first initial strip. This may be a conflict with immersive armours the only armour mod I have installed since. Cant see what's causing it but if I put on civilian clothes not affected by the mod it resumes. Don't know if anyone else has this issue or just me. Easily worked around I just run a knew game and using death alternative become a home owner but if this mod grows to be a story across cities i'd love to be able to play it with my true proud dragon born to see her embarrassed :)

I had 2 problems, first, there was no animation, no voice etc... Now, they didn't even strip me, just look at me and then walk away :/

Took me a few goes.

Try the following

Reinstall it

Make a new game and try it (had issues making it work with existing saves)

Update FNIS

Dont have any mods on that change the two cities

Apologies if this was already discussed in the previous 66 pages...is there a way to increase to the amount of time you are blocked from inventory?  Just thinking about a natural streamlining with Lover's Victim or Dangerously Nude...speaking of which, any compatibility issues with the Dangerously Nude?

On a side note potential bug : Seems Whiterun doesn't think I'm dressed after the first initial strip. This may be a conflict with immersive armours the only armour mod I have installed since. Cant see what's causing it but if I put on civilian clothes not affected by the mod it resumes. Don't know if anyone else has this issue or just me. Easily worked around I just run a knew game and using death alternative become a home owner but if this mod grows to be a story across cities i'd love to be able to play it with my true proud dragon born to see her embarrassed :)

I had 2 problems, first, there was no animation, no voice etc... Now, they didn't even strip me, just look at me and then walk away :/

Took me a few goes.

Try the following

Reinstall it

Update FNIS

I've done it in a new game, I've downloaded the last version of FNIS and I don't have any mod that change those cities. But nothing happens, and same with the mod Defeat, no animations :/

Had the same problem, but reinstall fixed it. Seems installation can be buggy sometimes.

Took me a few goes.

Try the following

Reinstall it

Update FNIS

I've done it in a new game, I've downloaded the last version of FNIS and I don't have any mod that change those cities. But nothing happens, and same with the mod Defeat, no animations :/

Run FNIS and watch for errors there.

Had the same problem, but reinstall fixed it. Seems installation can be buggy sometimes.

Took me a few goes.

Try the following

Reinstall it

Update FNIS

Run FNIS and watch for errors there.

Definitely recheck FNIS if its multiple mods. Check Toggle Animations in S*xlab to see if there is an installation error on it.

Also be aware of any mods that effect nudity or armours. I found that Bathing in Skyrim can sometime leave something that makes you think your not dressed and some armours in IA don't get check something either I had to un-enable bathing in the MCM and wear some not IA armour to get it to work on another and used the "force an equip status update" from SLFame (really useful debug tool in that) other then that defiantly work at it, took me several attempts to get it working

Copied from Cursed Loot because it fits here as well, and it's quite funny imho:

I'd like to report a mild incompatibility, just so you can put it on the download page.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64769 this mod, and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71829/? this mod are the two versions of Real Flying from Skyrim Nexus.

The 'cover' animation from being nude makes you drop out of flight and plummet like a stone, because the flying animation stops. This can be fatal. Obviously you can turn off cover animations to fix this, but users can be very oblivious sometimes and not figure things out.

Just trying to be helpful. <3

Become the Dragonstone! :D

I guess someone need to make this ugly brunette and blonde girls become prettier a bit, this mod really promising hope the next update become more sluttier stuff and more exhibitionist stuff

Ugly? Compared to what? The follower mods that look nothing like people living in a harsh, medieval north?

The Strippers have personalities. Something many other followers/NPCs lack. It is much better. I'd rather Bahow worked on making the new Girls like that as well, instead of making them into supermodels.

But if it bothers you, you can turn them into whatever you want. I've seen someone turn them into men. I turned Brunette Girl into a flatty to fit her scenes.

I guess someone need to make this ugly brunette and blonde girls become prettier a bit, this mod really promising hope the next update become more sluttier stuff and more exhibitionist stuff

Ugly? Compared to what? The follower mods that look nothing like people living in a harsh, medieval north?

The Strippers have personalities. Something many other followers/NPCs lack. It is much better. I'd rather Bahow worked on making the new Girls like that as well, instead of making them into supermodels.

But if it bothers you, you can turn them into whatever you want. I've seen someone turn them into men. I turned Brunette Girl into a flatty to fit her scenes.

ACK, but i'm not sure if it's because of my body mod that i'd definitly date the brunette. Of course only because of her character. :D

I have a question though: how do i change the sex from NPCs? i know there is a console command, but it doesn't changes faces/voice, so it's pretty useless imho. Is there a mod for that or did they/you use CK?