I have a problem at the moment. After the guard finds the two strippers, he takes me down to the basement and I follow him. At that point my follower is dismissed and im just stuck there in first person and nothing happens. Also no dialogue starts, I'm just stuck there watching the guard.

I have a problem at the moment. After the guard finds the two strippers, he takes me down to the basement and I follow him. At that point my follower is dismissed and im just stuck there in first person and nothing happens. Also no dialogue starts, I'm just stuck there watching the guard.

If you have a Problem you should always post the PapyrusLog (with Spoiler tag of course because it can be so long) so people who know how to read them can help you.

Did you edit the dialogue to account for male characters as well? If so will you *eventually) share it as a patch?

I don't think editing the dialogue is enough. Men just don't have enough holes in that area.

Who cares? a hole is a hole, is a great scene also with the Dragonborn as a male, you only need to change '' she '' '' her ''  by  '' he '' '' him '' with the CK.  :P

A hole may be a hole, but if you annoy Brunette Girl during the coin scene, she ends up abusing your "other" hole. That would be problematic if there's only one hole and that is the one used for coins.

But, whatever generates your mass effect field. :D

just make a transgender player      peace  :D  :D

I actually said it in an earlier post: the mod just doesn't work for me; it adds the mcm menu and npcs, but they just walk around, doing absolutely nothing.
It is in the correct load order, i used FNIS, i have all the requirements, and i tried to make a clean save to see if it worked. It didn't.

I actually said it in an earlier post: the mod just doesn't work for me; it adds the mcm menu and npcs, but they just walk around, doing absolutely nothing.

It is in the correct load order, i used FNIS, i have all the requirements, and i tried to make a clean save to see if it worked. It didn't.

what clothes/armor are you wearing?

I tried both with those from mods, and with default ones, nothing changed

what clothes/armor are you wearing?

I tried both with those from mods, and with default ones, nothing changed

hmmm. only thing i can think of then is....

if going for whiterun scene's entered the bannerd mare first, this will make the random girl follow you when you leave it usually,

same thing for Riften enter the tavern then walk out.

the strippers and random girl will only target you from 9:00am till 5:00pm though.

Yeah, i already activated endless mode...

Have you tried using the mod with different characters- both fresh save and existing (one of my existing saves it never worked, one of them never had any problems so guessing some previous mod files were hidden somewhere messing with things) Also can try leaving the area, waiting a long time- multiple 24 hours and returning. Also try running around and past them at different distances, I know it sounds strange but sometimes that kicks it into gear. Apart from all that I'm not sure, as mods go I find it relatively trouble free.

In the MCM is an option to update references.  Make sure that you are trying the mod at the correct time of day.  My recommendation is to enter WR and then use the Update references.  Go inside a building and wait an hour, then leave.  The mod usually works for me at that point.

The same applies to Riften.

If neither of these work, you should look at reducing the number of script heavy mods you have running.  If you have DCUR running, in the debug section of the MCM you can disable it there.  DCUR is the mod that usually causes other mods to have troubles since it is very script heavy.

The Stripping part is only a fraction of this mod. You can test some other features of the mod to see whether only the Strippers are stuck or something else is wrong. Try enabling the General Cover, Comments and Get Touchy options and get naked to see what happens. Or click the Walkthrough option and see whether you get the appropriate scene or not.

If these features don't work either, you have installed the mod incorrectly. Or some other mod conflicts with it, though I have yet to see one mentioned in the comments here.

If everything else works fine and only the Strippers don't work, you may try to scare the Strippers out of their passiveness. It worked for me when some vanilla npcs stopped doing what they were supposed to. Just spawn a wolf, or any hostile enemy that does't kill them immediately, next to them. They will respond (fight or flee, however they were programmed) and then you can simply kill the wolf and they should get back on track.

Other than these, there is little else any of us could offer. Check that you have latest updates of requirements, do another clean save, try another character, try the earlier version of this mod and see whether that works or not, wait in game, wait a bit for the MCM menu to load, get in and out of some building to "reload" the city, check the ingame time of day, check whether you wear armors in the vanilla armor slots or not, try it with a vanilla race character.

Did you edit the dialogue to account for male characters as well? If so will you *eventually) share it as a patch?

I don't think editing the dialogue is enough. Men just don't have enough holes in that area.

Who cares? a hole is a hole, is a great scene also with the Dragonborn as a male, you only need to change '' she '' '' her ''  by  '' he '' '' him '' with the CK.  :P

A hole may be a hole, but if you annoy Brunette Girl during the coin scene, she ends up abusing your "other" hole. That would be problematic if there's only one hole and that is the one used for coins.

But, whatever generates your mass effect field. :D

Nah, she use the same hole, the same stinky hole, men only have one, yes, but is useful for everything.  ;)