hmmmm good job there.!..i also thought about changing the females to males... if you could share your work i bet there are going a lot of people who would apreciate! :)

It's not very stable, although that could be just my game as I am generally of the mindset of "Mod it 'til it breaks" so I am not sure if it's the changing the gender that is the issue or something else. I have a feeling that the NPC short name has to remain as "Random Girl" as it they don't seem to follow the script if that is changed.

I'll see about installing it clean, on my laptop and then doing it. If it causes issues on a clean install then it's not something I would want to share and have people asking how to fix things :)

@ bahow

So far, I think the biggest discussion going on in here is the dark/light debate. It’s very confusing for me. Should it be a bit lighter/darker in the future, is it currently a bit light/dark? Everyone has a different opinion. Another topic I’m curious about is; which title or scene is people’s favorite. I’ll probably end up making a poll out of it to ask these questions.

Although I haven't gotten the current version/patch to work yet, I did play the very first version you released back in February (iirc) and it was wonderful! You've created something unique here. Just follow your inclinations and vision. Personally I tend to the darker side, but you're doing the lighter side so very well that I'm eager to see whatever you come up with next!

EDIT:

Title: The Sink Opener! :lol:

ok i try my chances here too. how can i do an "clean save" safely? the mod won't update right without it :(

Disable the mod from the MCM, in this case the closest thing is to pause it I think, then I do the following

Wait

Save Game

Exit

Uninstall mod (don't forget to run FNIS after uninstall)

Load game

Wait

Save game

Exit

Use something like Clean Save Tool to clean up any scripts

Load game

Wait

Save game <- This is your clean save

Hey I love ur mod and I think its great but after I got my character stripped from a random girl or anyone for that matter the mod works fine and my character cover herself with people mocking her with animations and making comments about it but...... They still keep playing the animations even after my character put some clothes back on and I waited 24 hours and all the NPCs are still doing mocking animations. I travel to riften, windhelm, any big city or town and some reason all the NPCs are still doing their mocking animations. I have the latest required files including FNIS. So how do I get these people to stop doing these animations or rather how long does this go on for? 

Edited:   Nm, I fixed it. It was an error on my part for having two esp files in check. :P 

ok i followed the steps and got to the first Load game. it crashed right at the end of my save load

i think i :s need a better explanation. please note that i install all my mods manually.

the mod manager is only there for activation(wrye bash)

Normally I actually wait, about 5mins should do it rather than using the Wait command.

Other than that, I don't know. I've not tried uninstalling as I found this mod after the last expansion but that is the method I use for making a clean save.

Normally I actually wait, about 5mins should do it rather than using the Wait command.

Other than that, I don't know. I've not tried uninstalling as I found this mod after the last expansion but that is the method I use for making a clean save.

no you were right. the steps really go like that. the problem is that they are not safe for this mod specifically because unlike most it does not feature a proper uninstall option. without it after performing the first full phase skyrim will still look for it since it can only be paused and not completely disabled right away. this flaw now prevents me from doing anything with the mod. it's just there now taking up space,broken.

update - While in Whiterun/Riften save your game and quit.

- Deactivate the mod, wait a few ingame hours and create a new save. Quit the game again.

- Activate the mod, load your latest save.

- Test again.

i read through the description further down. something about deactivating and re activating only i.e no deletion involved.

going to make another backup now and test

nope i always crash after deactivating the mod. out of ideas 

no you were right. the steps really go like that. the problem is that they are not safe for this mod specifically because unlike most it does not feature a proper uninstall option. without it after performing the first full phase skyrim will still look for it since it can only be paused and not completely disabled right away. this flaw now prevents me from doing anything with the mod. it's just there now taking up space,broken.

update - While in Whiterun/Riften save your game and quit.

- Deactivate the mod, wait a few ingame hours and create a new save. Quit the game again.

- Activate the mod, load your latest save.

- Test again.

i read through the description further down. something about deactivating and re activating only i.e no deletion involved.

going to make another backup now and test

nope i always crash after deactivating the mod. out of ideas 

I solved a similar problem, when loading the last saved game crashed. It helped me to run an old savegame before installing the mod. After running the old saved game, I loaded the last saved game. The game already not falling and saved game is normally loaded.

I solved a similar problem, when loading the last saved game crashed. It helped me to run an old savegame before installing the mod. After running the old saved game, I loaded the last saved game. The game already not falling and saved game is normally loaded.

thank you for sharing your solution. sadly i don't have any valid saves of that kind left . is probably better if i wait for the author to help me fix this. :/

what i really really need right now is a highly in depth explained tutorial on how to safely uninstall,update and finally install the mod without any risks in between like CTD. otherwise i would have to start a new game again and this time it's something i can't afford D:

thank you for sharing your solution. sadly i don't have any valid saves of that kind left . is probably better if i wait for the author to help me fix this. :/

what i really really need right now is a highly in depth explained tutorial on how to safely uninstall,update and finally install the mod without any risks in between like CTD. otherwise i would have to start a new game again and this time it's something i can't afford D:

Do you use Save game cleaner?  And I always make a save before installing/running a new mod. What you can do is creat a new folder within your Saves one and toss your older saves in there except the one Base Save you have with working mods wtih no problems.  Will save you trouble later on.

Do you use Save game cleaner?  And I always make a save before installing/running a new mod. What you can do is creat a new folder within your Saves one and toss your older saves in there except the one Base Save you have with working mods wtih no problems.  Will save you trouble later on.

i have save game cleaner but don't know how to use it well or when. I do make backups very often too. this was just a bad accident(overwritten the other save by mistake) :(

How about a scenario in what of the outlying villages i.e Riverwood. A wolf/bear runs out of nowhere and strips the character. After several times a 'hunter' offers to help the character by setting traps. If you trust the hunter you end up walking into one of the traps, if you follow the hunter as they go to set the trap up you spot the hunter talking to the animal and mentioning how you will walk into the trap. Obviously you reset the trap and watch them suffer instead.

I have a problem with the events in Riften.

The girls just keep stripping my character, but the guard never shows up. In Whiterun the guard appeared after the second stripping, while in Riften my character has been stripped about a dozen times over three days. I talked to the girls in the bee and barb at nights, hopeing this would advance the story, but to no avail.

What am I missing? is just being stripped not enough? Does my character need to remain naked or be at a special place or time to get the guard to show up?

fuck me, i am going to do it. there's too many issues. i can't take it anymore

What does it even mean, I don't get it?

So from your previous post this is what I get;

-You couldn't start the mod properly

-You looked up to the description and tried to do a clean save

-When you load your "clean save" game crashes.

-You haven't read the part from description where it says do not use it on your main save. You also don't have a save where mod is not loaded.

-You also didn't use a mod manager to install like I recommended.

I assume when you were doing a clean save, you just deactivated the esp and left the scripts in your game folder. That can lead up to your game crashing when you try to load the save after you deactivated the mod.

Post your log before the crash and we can see which function or script is causing your game to crash. Then we can try to solve this issue.

Lastly, did you install the patch before doing a clean save to see if it works?

How about a scenario in what of the outlying villages i.e Riverwood. A wolf/bear runs out of nowhere and strips the character. After several times a 'hunter' offers to help the character by setting traps. If you trust the hunter you end up walking into one of the traps, if you follow the hunter as they go to set the trap up you spot the hunter talking to the animal and mentioning how you will walk into the trap. Obviously you reset the trap and watch them suffer instead.

A bear is stripping you? Wow, you have a creative mind! I don't think I can do an animation where a bear strips you, even if it sounds hilarious :) 

Also I don't like the idea of involvement of animals as a sexual way. I don't judge people's tastes, this is just what I don't like. (I know this is not what you meant)

However, I want to try to use the FNIS Creature Pack and its features. Not on a creature though.

The girls just keep stripping my character, but the guard never shows up. In Whiterun the guard appeared after the second stripping, while in Riften my character has been stripped about a dozen times over three days. I talked to the girls in the bee and barb at nights, hopeing this would advance the story, but to no avail.

What am I missing? is just being stripped not enough? Does my character need to remain naked or be at a special place or time to get the guard to show up?

It sounds like endless mode is active. If it is, disable it to progress through the story mode.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a lot of posts mentioning problems which I addressed in description. So, please, read the description. If you still get the same problems I'll look into them when I have time. 

Something like this would be nice: "I tried the latest patch, it didn't work, I'm having .... issue" , "Patch works, but now I get ... issue" , "Doing ... seems to fix it for me"  

I haven't read all the posts since I'm missing. I'll try to respond them as well. 

Also thanks again for people who are looking into the problems and giving quick answers to users :) I would like to return the favor, but I don't know how. 

The guard didn't find me I had find him across the bridge opposite the Bee & Barb at the market close to the back gate

Also for those who still can't get it to start, I couldn't either but I found that using the 'Update references' it started almost immediately on closing the ui.

As an idea to further this, why not make this the start and then have the blonde in Whiterun as a follow up where you decide to take your revenge and hunt down them both or just the brunette depending on the outcome at Whiterun with Estrus Chaurus+ or Egg factory as the finale.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1033-estrus-chaurus/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45176-beta-release-egg-factory/

fuck me, i am going to do it. there's too many issues. i can't take it anymore

What does it even mean, I don't get it?

So from your previous post this is what I get;

-You couldn't start the mod properly

-You looked up to the description and tried to do a clean save

-When you load your "clean save" game crashes.

-You haven't read the part from description where it says do not use it on your main save. You also don't have a save where mod is not loaded.

-You also didn't use a mod manager to install like I recommended.

I assume when you were doing a clean save, you just deactivated the esp and left the scripts in your game folder. That can lead up to your game crashing when you try to load the save after you deactivated the mod.

Post your log before the crash and we can see which function or script is causing your game to crash. Then we can try to solve this issue.

Lastly, did you install the patch before doing a clean save to see if it works?

the last post i made meaning was i had quit trying to do a clean save.i ended up removing all of my assumed unusable saves and started a new game. 

the only good thing about this loss is that it was inevitable. there were just too many problems showing up (and not just with your mod). 

Now everything's working fine :) only thing remaining is to learn for future how clean saves are done right. 

p.s  no i tried multiple variations of removal. first one being:I assume when you were doing a clean save, you just deactivated the esp and left the scripts in your game folder. That can lead up to your game crashing when you try to load the save after you deactivated the mod.   

then a few other like removing the scripts first and then deactivating the mod in the end etc. but every time i would either get crash on load or the mod not installing right and then ends up producing glitches.

Ran into some problems. I get either not stripped, or only once and then not again, I don't have any options with the guards either. Did use a clean save, and use MO to install. Then I followed the troubleshooting procedure on page one (save, exit, disable, load, wait, save, exit, enable). I think something is missing. Installed both the main and the patch file from the download. Papyrus extract of what I think might be relevant:

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Loading game...
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRSStripper02Script", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRSStripper02Script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGatherFolks02_2_0202B566", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGatherFolks02_2_0202B566 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRSGuardScript", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRSGuardScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRSTestScript", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRSTestScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGGatherFolks03_0202CB4E", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGGatherFolks03_0202CB4E referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRS2BunkHouse02_020307FA", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRS2BunkHouse02_020307FA referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xrsscriptr_3", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xrsscriptr_3 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xrsconfigscript", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xrsconfigscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSTickle_010121DA", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSTickle_010121DA referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRS2StripperMEScript", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRS2StripperMEScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRS2TriggerBoxScript01", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRS2TriggerBoxScript01 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSWScene01_0203C70D", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSWScene01_0203C70D referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRS2TopicScript06", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRS2TopicScript06 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRS2TriggerBoxScript02", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRS2TriggerBoxScript02 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGReleaseG_02041E7A", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGReleaseG_02041E7A referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRS3StripperMEScript", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRS3StripperMEScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Variable _SOS on script slh_fctbodyshape has an invalid type SOS_API loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRS2TopicScript03", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRS2TopicScript03 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRS2RobeScript", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRS2RobeScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSStripperatMarket2_01008F83", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSStripperatMarket2_01008F83 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRS2BunkHouse02_2_02033929", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRS2BunkHouse02_2_02033929 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSStripperatMarket_0100697F", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSStripperatMarket_0100697F referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSBScene02_02043EF2", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSBScene02_02043EF2 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRS2BunkHouse01_0201FAD7", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRS2BunkHouse01_0201FAD7 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGReleaseW_020307D5", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGReleaseW_020307D5 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRS2GoGoldSceneMarker_02020BF8", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRS2GoGoldSceneMarker_02020BF8 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSWScene01_2_02044496", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSWScene01_2_02044496 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRSGuard2Script", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRSGuard2Script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRSStripper03Script", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRSStripper03Script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRS2GuardGreet_0201F004", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRS2GuardGreet_0201F004 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSReleaseStripper_0101380D", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSReleaseStripper_0101380D referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSReleasePlayer_010137F6", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSReleasePlayer_010137F6 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGoMarketPlaceGood_0100B00B", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGoMarketPlaceGood_0100B00B referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRSStripperScript01", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRSStripperScript01 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGGatherFolks03_2_0202F74E", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGGatherFolks03_2_0202F74E referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGoMarketPlace_010063CF", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGoMarketPlace_010063CF referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGGatherFolks_02021161", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGGatherFolks_02021161 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGGatherFolks02_0202798E", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGGatherFolks02_0202798E referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSBScene01_0203E28E", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSBScene01_0203E28E referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xrsscript", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xrsscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xrsscriptr", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xrsscriptr referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xrsscriptr_2", missing file?
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xrsscriptr_2 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRS2TriggerBoxScript02 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRS2TopicScript06 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRS2GuardGreet_0201F004 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRSStripper03Script in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRS2GoGoldSceneMarker_02020BF8 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRSStripper02Script in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRSTestScript in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xrsscriptr_2 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xrsscriptr in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xrsscriptr_3 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRS2TopicScript03 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRSGuard2Script in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRS2BunkHouse01_0201FAD7 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xrsscript in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSWScene01_0203C70D in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSWScene01_2_02044496 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGGatherFolks02_0202798E in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGGatherFolks03_0202CB4E in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRS3StripperMEScript in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRS2StripperMEScript in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSStripperatMarket_0100697F in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGoMarketPlace_010063CF in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGGatherFolks_02021161 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGatherFolks02_2_0202B566 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRSGuardScript in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xrsconfigscript in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGGatherFolks03_2_0202F74E in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRS2BunkHouse02_020307FA in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSBScene01_0203E28E in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGoMarketPlaceGood_0100B00B in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSReleasePlayer_010137F6 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGReleaseG_02041E7A in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSReleaseStripper_0101380D in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGReleaseW_020307D5 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSTickle_010121DA in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRS2TriggerBoxScript01 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRS2BunkHouse02_2_02033929 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSStripperatMarket2_01008F83 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRS2RobeScript in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSBScene02_02043EF2 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRSStripperScript01 in the type table in save
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Loaded update offset for object zadNPC (1102F6AC) is too negative for the current time - forcing to 1 second. (Offset: -66441, Current: 0)
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Loaded update offset for object DialogueFalkreath (0004D78E) is too negative for the current time - forcing to 1 second. (Offset: -63273, Current: 0)
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Loaded update offset for object alias Jarl on quest BYOHHouseHjaalmarch (0500BE09) is too negative for the current time - forcing to 1 second. (Offset: -64557, Current: 0)
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Loaded update offset for object  (0001AA5C) is too negative for the current time - forcing to 1 second. (Offset: -64364, Current: 0)
[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Loaded update offset for object alias Steward on quest BYOHHouseHjaalmarch (0500BE09) is too negative for the current time - forcing to 1 second. (Offset: -80222, Current: 0)

Thanks for your time and a great mod!

Ran into some problems. I get either not stripped, or only once and then not again, I don't have any options with the guards either. Did use a clean save, and use MO to install. Then I followed the troubleshooting procedure on page one (save, exit, disable, load, wait, save, exit, enable). I think something is missing. Installed both the main and the patch file from the download. Papyrus extract of what I think might be relevant:

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Loading game...

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRSStripper02Script", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRSStripper02Script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGatherFolks02_2_0202B566", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGatherFolks02_2_0202B566 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRSGuardScript", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRSGuardScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRSTestScript", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRSTestScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGGatherFolks03_0202CB4E", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGGatherFolks03_0202CB4E referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRS2BunkHouse02_020307FA", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRS2BunkHouse02_020307FA referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xrsscriptr_3", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xrsscriptr_3 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xrsconfigscript", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xrsconfigscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSTickle_010121DA", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSTickle_010121DA referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRS2StripperMEScript", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRS2StripperMEScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRS2TriggerBoxScript01", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRS2TriggerBoxScript01 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSWScene01_0203C70D", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSWScene01_0203C70D referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRS2TopicScript06", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRS2TopicScript06 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRS2TriggerBoxScript02", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRS2TriggerBoxScript02 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGReleaseG_02041E7A", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGReleaseG_02041E7A referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRS3StripperMEScript", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRS3StripperMEScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Variable _SOS on script slh_fctbodyshape has an invalid type SOS_API loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRS2TopicScript03", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRS2TopicScript03 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRS2RobeScript", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRS2RobeScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSStripperatMarket2_01008F83", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSStripperatMarket2_01008F83 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRS2BunkHouse02_2_02033929", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRS2BunkHouse02_2_02033929 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSStripperatMarket_0100697F", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSStripperatMarket_0100697F referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSBScene02_02043EF2", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSBScene02_02043EF2 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRS2BunkHouse01_0201FAD7", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRS2BunkHouse01_0201FAD7 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGReleaseW_020307D5", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGReleaseW_020307D5 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRS2GoGoldSceneMarker_02020BF8", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRS2GoGoldSceneMarker_02020BF8 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSWScene01_2_02044496", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSWScene01_2_02044496 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRSGuard2Script", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRSGuard2Script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRSStripper03Script", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRSStripper03Script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRS2GuardGreet_0201F004", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRS2GuardGreet_0201F004 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSReleaseStripper_0101380D", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSReleaseStripper_0101380D referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSReleasePlayer_010137F6", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSReleasePlayer_010137F6 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGoMarketPlaceGood_0100B00B", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGoMarketPlaceGood_0100B00B referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xRSStripperScript01", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xRSStripperScript01 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGGatherFolks03_2_0202F74E", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGGatherFolks03_2_0202F74E referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGoMarketPlace_010063CF", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGoMarketPlace_010063CF referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGGatherFolks_02021161", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGGatherFolks_02021161 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSGGatherFolks02_0202798E", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSGGatherFolks02_0202798E referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_xRSBScene01_0203E28E", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_xRSBScene01_0203E28E referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xrsscript", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xrsscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xrsscriptr", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xrsscriptr referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] Cannot open store for class "xrsscriptr_2", missing file?

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Unable to get type xrsscriptr_2 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRS2TriggerBoxScript02 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRS2TopicScript06 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRS2GuardGreet_0201F004 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRSStripper03Script in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRS2GoGoldSceneMarker_02020BF8 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRSStripper02Script in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRSTestScript in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xrsscriptr_2 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xrsscriptr in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xrsscriptr_3 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRS2TopicScript03 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRSGuard2Script in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRS2BunkHouse01_0201FAD7 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xrsscript in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSWScene01_0203C70D in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSWScene01_2_02044496 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGGatherFolks02_0202798E in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGGatherFolks03_0202CB4E in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRS3StripperMEScript in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRS2StripperMEScript in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSStripperatMarket_0100697F in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGoMarketPlace_010063CF in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGGatherFolks_02021161 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGatherFolks02_2_0202B566 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRSGuardScript in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xrsconfigscript in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGGatherFolks03_2_0202F74E in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRS2BunkHouse02_020307FA in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSBScene01_0203E28E in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGoMarketPlaceGood_0100B00B in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSReleasePlayer_010137F6 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGReleaseG_02041E7A in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSReleaseStripper_0101380D in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSGReleaseW_020307D5 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSTickle_010121DA in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRS2TriggerBoxScript01 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRS2BunkHouse02_2_02033929 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSStripperatMarket2_01008F83 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRS2RobeScript in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type SF_xRSBScene02_02043EF2 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Could not find type xRSStripperScript01 in the type table in save

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Loaded update offset for object zadNPC (1102F6AC) is too negative for the current time - forcing to 1 second. (Offset: -66441, Current: 0)

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Loaded update offset for object DialogueFalkreath (0004D78E) is too negative for the current time - forcing to 1 second. (Offset: -63273, Current: 0)

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Loaded update offset for object alias Jarl on quest BYOHHouseHjaalmarch (0500BE09) is too negative for the current time - forcing to 1 second. (Offset: -64557, Current: 0)

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Loaded update offset for object  (0001AA5C) is too negative for the current time - forcing to 1 second. (Offset: -64364, Current: 0)

[06/16/2015 - 12:11:12PM] warning: Loaded update offset for object alias Steward on quest BYOHHouseHjaalmarch (0500BE09) is too negative for the current time - forcing to 1 second. (Offset: -80222, Current: 0)

Thanks for your time and a great mod!

What were you doing (or what did the game do to you) when this log was generated? It's not clear from your post. You should post the whole log, not just what you think is relevant. Having said that, this is not a clean save. You need to use a save cleaner such as Savegame script scalpel.

Also, there is an option in the MCM to reset properties (refresh properties, variables ... something like that, I can't remember right now). Use it when you think you may be stuck.