Well, I'm not sure about other towns, but I had an idea about Riften. If you pay the guard to find the strippers, then you might get an option to ask them to meet every, say, week to have some more "fun" with them. Naturally, if you do not pay the guard, then you wouldn't be able to ask them that, for blatantly obvious reasons.

well for the sub end where you enjoyed it you can make regular visits with them and for not enjoying it that they make shows where you been forced to do more tasks, like gangbang, blowbang, and other stuff. With this end the mod could run like forever, and you can adjust via options when your new dommes will start them , the coin thing was awesome anyway hope there will be a plug mod with coins soon :P. Well to get Riften start without bugs is hard, since there are many mods that alter riften like slaverun etc.

Maybe a stupid question but... how do you remove the Mock player spell? it's causing enemie NPC's to mock me during combat, stopping them from attacking me. putting clothes back on didn't help!

You'll have the toggle option in the MCM but the mock player spell should only happen when you are naked after being stripped.

Just being naked won't or at least should not trigger so if you have NPC's outside of whiterun and riften mocking you then something isn't working.

i got the mod to work at last. :D but not really sure how to start the mentioned story or quest. a little guidance please?

Make a save, you might want to go back to it later to try other options out

Get stripped by antagonists, three times. A guard will appear and talk to you about this. Depending on your answers depends on how the story proceeds from there, whether or not you get some revenge or whether things get a whole lot worse for you.

If things seem to not be progressing, remember that often things will only happen at certain times of the day and there is an MCM option to reset the quest parameters (or something like that) which will often Kickstart things.

Also custom armour that uses are locations than just 32 won't be recognised by the stripping trio

Nice mod. like the idea of it :D

But everytime i stripping event happens. Every npc's close by breaks. This is with the settings mocking and naked comments turned off.

Like npc's sits in chairs in reverse or just moonwalks standing still its like their entire AI breaks.

It happens everytime a npc see the stripping event.

Its like they are trying to use mocking but they cant since its turned off. Npc hit by it are perma broken on the save unless you reload.

Reason i turned mocking off is because enemies try to use mocking instead of attacking ya. So enemies just freeze up.

Sorry i could not provide more info right now.

Either way keep up the good work on the mod :D

I had to use the console to dispel the mocking spell to stop npc's from mocking me. it seems that after getting stripped and putting clothes back on the spell isn't automatically removed, not on my game at least. 

I'm also not able to toggle the mocking spell in MCM, maybe that has something to do with it? can't turn it off at all atm, is there a console command for it?

Edit:

Updated to the latestes patch (missed it) now I can turn it off.

On a new save the stripping events doesn't happen no matter what time it is. Wonder if I need to do a reinstall since it seems a script is getting hung up.

There is an MCM in which you can click "Update aliases" to try clearing everything up. If that doesn't help, then I don't know what will, aside from a complete reinstall.

hiho, is there any list of possible events in riften and ways to get there? i got the one were the two strippers are in the basement so you can punish them and the one were you get spanked in ront of the market people

I believe that there is. So far I have been able to get 4 titles, and there are more than that.

hiho, is there any list of possible events in riften and ways to get there? i got the one were the two strippers are in the basement so you can punish them and the one were you get spanked in ront of the market people

First 2 choices - Pay the Guard or Don't. If you don't then make sure you test his steel (you don't need to but it opens other options later if you do)

If you have paid the guard, the choice is whether you let the blonde do her thing or make the brunette suck off your strap on. Either of these will open up a choice to humiliate them further.

If you didn't pay the guard and tested his "steel" you will be asked if you were enjoying the torment, if yes, your lucky number is 7. Remember to go collect the coins afterwards.

If no, go have a chat with Helga, she has some explaining to do.

On a new save the stripping events doesn't happen no matter what time it is. Wonder if I need to do a reinstall since it seems a script is getting hung up.

There is an MCM in which you can click "Update aliases" to try clearing everything up. If that doesn't help, then I don't know what will, aside from a complete reinstall.

I believe that there is. So far I have been able to get 4 titles, and there are more than that.

The update reference work for me, previously I'd uninstalled and reinstalled several times and nothing would make it trigger but using it the stripping got triggered almost immediately.

I had a problem with the test his steel option on the guard because my skill levels are too high I didn't get the option and only received the don't pay or persuade. Either I missed something else but in the run through I couldn't get the elf toy? ending.

The other problem I had is that with the sisters of dibella where after doing the bunk house extra scene from this upon entering the bunk house again I got sent back outside and couldn't move.

I had a problem with the test his steel option on the guard because my skill levels are too high I didn't get the option and only received the don't pay or persuade. Either I missed something else but in the run through I couldn't get the elf toy? ending.

What do you mean, "my skill levels are too high"? And what skills are you referring?

Very fun little mod!  Absolutely loved it.   I can only make two suggestions. 

1.  Put in a adjustable timer for the PC to be able to get dressed.

2.  As mentioned by others, add more strippers in different cities and towns

Possibly add the option for the strippers to strip followers occasionally.  

Thanks for the fun mod!

I saw the 4 stripping animations in Riften! no doubt the one with both strippers involved is the best of all! 

About the stripping animations, well, I do not think there are so many ways so different to undress a person, but ...

1. A basic animation that lack in the ones you have is without doubt the stripping using a weapon, either a sword or dagger, might work with two girls, one holding the character and the other cuts the clothes, I do not know if it will remove the spirit of '' steal clothes '' but would be a good animation!

Another request for weapon based stripping? Fine, I'll look into it.

2. Maybe I'm dreaming too much, but you could add an animation for when an enemy is defeated you can undress him before killing for a final humiliation, that would be simply sweet! I know that Defeated do a similar thing but it not approaches even a little to your great mod!

I don't want to create conflicts with existing mods. That's why I can't implement it.

3. I think you should add more dialogues during the time of shame, some become very repetitive, I have a very dirty mind, if you have no more ideas for dirty dialogues, I can give you many.   :P

There are a bunch of comments you can get. Yeah, they can get repetitive, even more so since they're random. It's very easy for me to add new NPC comments. Feel free to share your ideas or sending a PM. 

4. Request -- You think you could add an option in the MCM menu for any of the animations of shame can be permanent and used when the player decides? it would add an immensity of realism to the game! 

Yes.

5. I think I can not speak more about  stripping animations because I have not seen all, I made a video with a page of my Femdom Manga, I hope it give you some ideas.   :P

Cool, thanks for sharing. Maybe you should draw an artwork for the next version :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far, I think the biggest discussion going on in here is the dark/light debate. It’s very confusing for me. Should it be a bit lighter/darker in the future, is it currently a bit light/dark? Everyone has a different opinion. Another topic I’m curious about is; which title or scene is people’s favorite. I’ll probably end up making a poll out of it to ask these questions.

I’ll upload v2.01 at some point which will include more stable mocking, an option to play cover animations when you unequip your body armor with mocking and NPC comments, an experimental walkthrough, fixes from the previous patches. 

Lastly, hurray for Fallout 4!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool! about stripping with weapon :) 

About other animations, comes to my mind also the possibility that a girl distract the character and the other girl undress her by surprise, I think it would be sexy.  :) 

About stripping an enemy before kill him, you have tried the nude spell from this mod?  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D33102%26preview%3D&pUp=1  looks like it do the job really good and is very sweet for use before kill an enemy but if it look more like your mod it would be great!  :)  

Are you sure there are a bunch of comments? I only get 2 or 3 differents and is very rare get some new one. I think you need the help of my dirty mind.  :P 

Oh! YES! YES! to my 4 question! that's great! thanks! yum!  :)  

Sure, I can do some artwork for the new version, talk me about what is in your mind by PM. 

If you like my artwork check this:  WARNING STRONG FEMDOM SO IF THAT MAKE BLEED YOUR EYES BETTER DO NOT WATCH IT:  https://plus.google.com/+KarlaPerezSneaksmile/posts/3QCBikCZG1V

About your questions, my favorite scene is when the stripper girls win, over of all when I play with a male character, do not like me very much when the player win, I lose on purpose  :P  about that ... this mod is meant to be played as a woman? because when I play as a male character the dialogues remain representative of woman.

Could be an option to return and repeat the mission and become it infinite? it is very sad when it ends.   :(

Greetings!

What do you mean, "my skill levels are too high"? And what skills are you referring?

I think it's the speech skill as I can always persuade him rather than get any other option. I'm playing with a level 86 character and speech is 100.

I get the pay him option and a free [persuade] option that for me always works and I'm assuming that there's a third option but I don't see it. With either of the options we both go to the bunk house cellar and then it continues with the blonde and brunette.

I think it's the speech skill as I can always persuade him rather than get any other option. I'm playing with a level 86 character and speech is 100.

I get the pay him option and a free [persuade] option that for me always works and I'm assuming that there's a third option but I don't see it. With either of the options we both go to the bunk house cellar and then it continues with the blonde and brunette.

No, skill levels do not matter here. I have a 326th level char with 300+ speech (I think) and I have no problem with anything of the sort. However, to get the "test his steel" option you must be rude to the guard; that way you will get it.

No, skill levels do not matter here. I have a 326th level char with 300+ speech (I think) and I have no problem with anything of the sort. However, to get the "test his steel" option you must be rude to the guard; that way you will get it.

326th level? O_o

To have even a 80th level character means one thing to me.

You don't mod enough ;)

326th level? O_o

To have even a 80th level character means one thing to me.

You don't mod enough ;)

Errrrr... well, you see, I have Leveler's Tower. That's how I can have such a high level char. And, to be honest, God bless WillieSea for making such a great mod. Cheat, yes, but still a great mod. Many things I can do simply wouldn't be possible without his mod. But we've sidetracked. And the best thing I can do is mod a mod.

bahow, have you given some thought about implementing my Riften idea? About having some fun with the girls after the primary event?

Errrrr... well, you see, I have Leveler's Tower. That's how I can have such a high level char. And, to be honest, God bless WillieSea for making such a great mod. Cheat, yes, but still a great mod. Many things I can do simply wouldn't be possible without his mod. But we've sidetracked. And the best thing I can do is mod a mod.

bahow, have you given some thought about implementing my Riften idea? About having some fun with the girls after the primary event?

I wasn't judging, it's a singly player game, you play it how you like.

I was just sort of making a joke at how things often go when you start modding your game, a lot.

I had a character at 68th once then I started modding and since then I'm lucky to get one to 40 before I end up trying a mod that will either break my save or require a new game to work correctly :)

I was just sort of making a joke at how things often go when you start modding your game, a lot.

I had a character at 68th once then I started modding and since then I'm lucky to get one to 40 before I end up trying a mod that will either break my save or require a new game to work correctly :)

LOL I feel your pain brother.  Thats the reason why I have Leveller's Tower as well.

LOL I feel your pain brother.  Thats the reason why I have Leveller's Tower as well.

Good to know that I am not the only cheater here.  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:

Good to know that I am not the only cheater here.  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:

Cheating? Not when you're playing for yourself, that's just exploring other options.

I have the Unlimited Rings and Amulets mod plus ASAP Automatic Perks loaded so I'm running a level one character who just handily whipped Mirrak's ass. She can really dish it out but she does have a somewhat glass jaw even with all dual-enchanted armor and load of amulets and rings to get her health and stamina points up from being a one shot and she's down person.

The last time I checked, she could level up to about level 60.

It's all part of the game, to see how changing certain parameters affects the game play.