Is there any scene where the 2 girls or haelga try the strapon on pc or even the guard join the fun?

already have alot of titles but didn´t see any scene like that, just asking if there is.

No, not currently, doesn't mean it won't happen

Is there scene where the pc can punish both females outside ??

No one betrays the other in both scenarios that you have the upper hand

Awesome mod) Very simple, yet very interesting plot. And very stable too, no ctd or bugs so far,(but I only managed to get 2 titles in riften, 

Sink Opener and Idealist

, would like some hints to others)

Did you pay the guard, try not paying the guard and testing his steel

Oh, there is actually a "second round" if you punish the guard. Awesome)

Hi,

For some reason I'm not getting Forced Greet by the guard.

Instead of which I can talk to him and I have a conversation topic called "Force Greet" which allows me to follow the quest but then at any animation, I cannot proceed again.

Whenever the need to advance the stage by conversation it sticks since I have no forced greet.

Any Idea?

Noticed that when looking around the Bee and the Barb both the blonde and brunette are invisible inside. They can be found before you are striped once, but doesn't do anything.

Does this mod have a conflict with the new ZaZ animations pack? After getting stripped once npcs constantly mock and after that animations are locked out.

Edit: Newest ZaZ seems bugged, but still constantly covering oneself even clothed when stripped in Whiterun. Reinstalling the script files in case one got overwrote somehow.

i just cant find the lucky coin dialogue path...plz any tips?

Don't pay the Guard and remember to Test his Steel.. Tell them you enjoy it... Your lucky number 7... Back to the scene of the crime to pick up the coins

i just cant find the lucky coin dialogue path...plz any tips?

Don't pay the Guard and remember to Test his Steel.. Tell them you enjoy it... Your lucky number 7... Back to the scene of the crime to pick up the coins

hey thanx! i finally got it! :P pretty nice work here

How do I get more titles? Do I have to wait a certain amount of times to restart the quest line or load a previous save all together?

From what I can tell, yes. I saved at points before pivotal decisions in the end.

I haven't found anyway to get the events to replay on a save where I have completed a quest.

Hey, I'm very busy with my job nowadays, so I can't be replying the posts on here. On the other hand, I saw people dealing with user problems here, thanks to them, I wasn't needed anyway :)

I'l try to reply some of the things pointed out by using golden colored text. 

Coming up with new stripping animations is not that neccessary. There are many great ones already. And the most important thing is what usually happens after being stripped a few times, and the different story branches we can achieve. I doubt anyone would complain about seeing the same stripping animation twice, in a mod with over 7 possible outcomes and even more animations for after the stripping scenes.

I agree with you, but main concept is about stripping. So, I cannot release a new version without new stripping animations. Also, some people just use endless mode and aren't interested in story mode much. 

I could come up with a few possible ideas:

Nice suggestions, thanks. Don't worry about the logic behind animations, I assume that every armor can be stripped in any way. 

I tried to keep them as simple as possible, as I don't know how animation works. And I tried to keep them as magic or script free as possible. And while I don't want to bore you with my ideas for the story, as you are clearly creative enough, maybe you should consider a Female Guard in the future. I mean, about half of them are females in most towns. And maybe later they could "join the fun" as well.

I want to create an image where you can trust the guards and make them an authority of sorts. That's why they're not directly involved in scenes.

Love the mod, great fun, but a little sad that after the questline everyone runs off and stops playing.  Also, why doesn't the dragonborn have the option to strip the aggressors at any point?

Yeah, after you're done with the story, you can get back to your normal routine. If the events keep happening, it could bore you anyway. You can't strip them at any point, because when you finally do that in story mode, it has a bigger impact. 

A suggestion for more new content:

How about a town where there's already girls being stripped repeatedly.  This would give the dragonborn the ability to see the events as an observer for a bit, before letting her get involved, being given choices of the aggressor and joining in stripping the victim, or offering herself up as a new victim.  This could also allow for new stripping animations by requiring specific outfits to be worn (using some examples from above that don't really work on many outfits).

Storyline for this could evolve simply from the girls being stripped having different reactions to it.  One girl who hates it and asks for help getting it to stop, another who secretly likes it and begs for more, and the stripper(s) who may have more motivation than just "because it's fun" this time.

This requires a major overhaul which is beyond my limitations. I like the idea of you being an observer though.

I really like those Suggestiosn!

A weapon based stripping, ok then, I'll look into it.

As for DA:

Yeah I wasn't so excited about the Dog Path either but since I was one of the people who tested the Version prior to the actual Release I gave it a go. I don't mind Bestiality per se (as long as it stays fictional) but I'd prefer if the Beasts are Humanoid, Mutants, Aliens or Tentacle Monsters. You know, stuff that doesn't actually exist.

As for the Bad End you were speaking of:  Yes I kind of agree. It would have been better if they would go to sleep and you have the option to sneak out or murder them. If you wanted you could still get in a fight with them by attacking their sleeping bodys in a not so sneaky way but the way it ended now you either had to be powerful enough to survive (around level 40 I guess) or run the fuck away ooor have a Slavery/defeat rape/submit mod installed. I guess he was counting on the latter.

As for me: I'd have loved to have an option to get some Lesbian Action without the Bad End happening. Don't get me wrong I loved the Bad End too. And another wish I'd have had was that the Orcs make a move on you too when you take away their plaything. xD

Speaking of which: The Author of DA said that he'd be cool with someone else taking over as long as it would be highlighted that it's someone else who does Chapter 2. if you ever feel bored of making (awesome) stripping Mods you should ask him about that. You'd make a lot of people happy :D

I think the opposite, I must be the last person who should take over the mod :) I think most people enjoyed it would want darker scenes in it which rules me out.

I understand that Bahow tries to make this mod pleasurable for everybody, but it has a main genre, and it is nudity/embarrassment. For instance, **POSSIBLE SPOILER** I didn't like the fingering scene on wet dreamer (there are people who like)**SPOILER ENDS HERE**,

Really? Was that dark? 

but bahow still focuses on embarrassment related additions, this means, only light content. And in my opinion, this mod should stay as light as possible, no dark humiliation/hardcore scenes (yeah, I also didn't like the coin scene). 

I admit the coin scene was a bit extreme. But it was a lot of fun for me to make it :)

honestly i love the dark/hardcore parts, just my opinion. I feel as though get stripped can have a light side and a dark side to it, (with the dark side being hidden and you need to delve in for it). Bahow whatever you feel you want to include in your mod you do it don't let others tell you otherwise. taking feedback is great but changing the entire aspect of the mod to fit a niche of people isn't, You do whatever you want and keep on doing it! Also thanks again for making such a well thought out mod for us to enjoy. :D

This thread might have more light - dark side conflict than Star Wars :)

PS. maybe in v3 if you ever start with it you could add a few more secret ending *wink* *wink* (if you need any help with plots don't mind asking)

Yeah, probably there will be some secret scenes. It seems I need to hide them better next time. All of the scenes are found within a week! And no more hint in description too :)

I saw the 4 stripping animations in Riften! no doubt the one with both strippers involved is the best of all! 

About the stripping animations, well, I do not think there are so many ways so different to undress a person, but ...

1. A basic animation that lack in the ones you have is without doubt the stripping using a weapon, either a sword or dagger, might work with two girls, one holding the character and the other cuts the clothes, I do not know if it will remove the spirit of '' steal clothes '' but would be a good animation!

Another request for weapon based stripping? Fine, I'll look into it.

2. Maybe I'm dreaming too much, but you could add an animation for when an enemy is defeated you can undress him before killing for a final humiliation, that would be simply sweet! I know that Defeated do a similar thing but it not approaches even a little to your great mod!

I don't want to create conflicts with existing mods. That's why I can't implement it.

3. I think you should add more dialogues during the time of shame, some become very repetitive, I have a very dirty mind, if you have no more ideas for dirty dialogues, I can give you many.   :P

There are a bunch of comments you can get. Yeah, they can get repetitive, even more so since they're random. It's very easy for me to add new NPC comments. Feel free to share your ideas or sending a PM. 

4. Request -- You think you could add an option in the MCM menu for any of the animations of shame can be permanent and used when the player decides? it would add an immensity of realism to the game! 

Yes.

5. I think I can not speak more about  stripping animations because I have not seen all, I made a video with a page of my Femdom Manga, I hope it give you some ideas.   :P

Cool, thanks for sharing. Maybe you should draw an artwork for the next version :)

I love your mod, it's fun and wrong at the same time... Perfect example of what an LL mod should be :D

HAHAHA!

Looking forward to you adding further events and cities... But I understand that you (like many others, including myself) are probably playing a lot of Witcher 3.

Sadly I don't have much time to play games nowadays. Actually when I have time, I'm playing Saints Row 4 which I was keep delaying for a long time. 

Really hope to this can be integrated to other Sexlab mods such as SD+, Defeat, Prison overhaul. Just the stripping animation alone would make it worth while for the creators of those mods to look at what you have done.

Your animations are brilliant, the double team strip is awesome, shame it's rare and Healga's scenes with the PC are superb.

Thank you for your work

Thanks

Firstly, I do love that the lighthearted tone of the mod has been maintained from the first episode, while still offering lots of variety of outcomes.  As others have said, there really aren't many mods on LL that offer these type of fun low-impact scenarios.  I enjoy serious mods as well but this mod and its writing are pretty unique.

Being unique is the biggest compliment I can get. 

The characters in this version were better than random girl as they had fairly well fleshed out personalities and have much more interaction with the PC.  

Glad to hear that was my goal. They also have names this time. 

For critiques, I honestly have very few.  

There were a few minor grammar issues in the dialogue, but not enough to break my immersion or cause confusion.  Being lazy I didn't even bother noting them, sorry!

In some of the longer scenes I think it may benefit to have a small gap for people to save(scum) if they want to repeat scenes for dialogue trees over and over without worrying about breaking a script.  I didn't have a problem sneaking a few quicksaves in myself but some may like a small period of player control where it is safe to drop a save.

I think it would be interesting, at least for Episode: Riften, to have a small introductory scene with the characters to instigate the whole affair.  Possibly the PC could be recognized or cause some sort of problem for the strippers to lead to them coming up with their public shaming plan.  It's a bit of a stretch that they do it on a whim in a town full of jerkfaces deserving the same treatment (minor gripe as again, the mod isn't exactly about being serious if it gets in the way of being fun).

I'm leaving why they're doing it to you. If you want an explanation here is a bit of lore:

- You're not actually their biggest concern, they're after something else. 

- Brunette girl must be jealous of you. Think how many times your heard the word "jealousy". Why is she jealous? Your name, your success, your reputation, something else... it's up to you.

- Blonde one must have a crush on you. Think about her eagerness during the scenes. Also she has no intention to hurt you unlike her friend. 

Various ideas:

A lightweight version of this mod to carry on the random stripping funtimes in cities around the world, or simply an option in the main mod to add a chance an NPC will sneakily strip the PC if you aren't paying attention.  It could be fun to be trying to sell junk in the marketplace only to notice an NPC has decided to pull a joke on you.

A follower-type mod where the follower would instigate a stripping/humiliation scene while in a city.  No clue how the story would work for such a mod, but basically thinking something like random girl blackmails you into letting her come along as a follower and gets up to no good if you ignore her.

As another has posted, somehow tying in humiliation scenes into the vanilla game crime system would be fun.  The scene in Whiterun already pretty much fills that slot perfectly, and random townies could take the place of random girl in a shorter version.

I'm not a fan of altering the vanilla mechanics. Also if you get a bounty by wandering around naked this can lead up to some conflicts. A real guard might approach you while you're in the middle of a scene and initiate vanilla crime quest.

A magical based episode could be really fun, especially in terms of the animations is would allow (per a certain NPC in this episode). I fully support this hinted at direction.

Yeah, this is where I'll be going in v3. Not all magic though.

Thanks for the great mod!

To Bahow

As in an interim update, how about other mages as  "random" NPC in cities or on the road (like replacing the "What's a Milk Drinker like you... NPC) also looking for the coin.

If the player hadn't gone the route of Elf Toy ending then the Mages could just be looking for the coin, thinking the PC has it.

If you don't have the coin, she can just pick it up from the ground herself. After coin scene, lucky coin will be vanished eventually, implying that she got it. 

I say interim as I am hoping the Windhelm quest is on the table, so to speak.

Yeah, I won't be adding new scenes to Riften or Whiterun from now on. New story will be about one of the biggest conflicts going on in Skyrim. If you had examined the lucky coin closely, I bet you have a good idea already.

I've also been looking for a mod that makes public nudity a crime (albeit a minor one) but haven't been able to find one, I read that WaxenFigure was looking into this at one point, to add an extra consequence to being stripped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far, I think the biggest discussion going on in here is the dark/light debate. It’s very confusing for me. Should it be a bit lighter/darker in the future, is it currently a bit light/dark? Everyone has a different opinion. Another topic I’m curious about is; which title or scene is people’s favorite. I’ll probably end up making a poll out of it to ask these questions.

I’ll upload v2.01 at some point which will include more stable mocking, an option to play cover animations when you unequip your body armor with mocking and NPC comments, an experimental walkthrough, fixes from the previous patches. 

Lastly, hurray for Fallout 4!

Personally, I think you've managed to walk the thin line between too light and too dark very well, I think a big part of this is the wide range of dialogue options, no matter how humiliating/dark some of the scenes might be, you've given the players options to either have the dragonborn begging for mercy, making it darker, or angry and sarcastic, which I think lightens the tone since she doesn't seem as affected by it or is enjoying it. I reckon as long as you keep giving players so many options on how their character responds to the er....situations, people can choose for themselves the overall tone of the mod.

Because I like the 'arogant dragonborn' side of things, seeing her remain aloof and confident until she's finally forced to lose control, my favourite title was probably the ones involving the Brunette Girl, 'Burned Ass' was brilliant just because I loved the animations for that branch and the dialogue was funny. To be honest thought, I had fun with most of the titles, I liked seeing the dragonborn encounter a magic user for the first time in 'Elf Toyed' too, since my dragonborn is a pure barbarian warrior and thinks magic is beneath her, that added a nice dynamic.

yes a walkthrought will be awesome soon...to check is we missed anything

btw... my 2 small suggestions for future patch are...

1) can you implement TFC when animations play?

2) can we get a red bottom when there is lots of spanking?

3)maybe some more sounds like Moaning?

Light or dark side? Well, you can give the player a choice. Depending on the options dialog. If you are rude or insulting women. They can do you a lot tougher. Different types of punishments.

The ability to choose how cruel punishment. It must pools overlook many people. But significantly increase the amount of work on the mod. Since the need to come up with and implement more scenes.

And by the way. What about the use Devious Devices? Any plans for the future?

Dark or light? In my opinion Dark AND light, according to your actions and choices (were you an asshole and did you rip the poor guy's nuts off? well you "deserve" the dark side ending!).

My favourite scene? The lucky sub ending and the blonde girl public punishment.

Thanks for your work for this funny great mod.

For votes on Lighter or Darker

well...

I don't mind the way it is at the moment but would probably choose darker over lighter if you asked me which direction would I prefer it to go since I have already made some of the dialogue darker.

I don't seem to be able to look at your scripts in CK, doubt I would actually know what I was doing if I didn't error every time.

I made the player effect spell last 2mins to give more of a penalty

I know you were having issues with stealing items, not sure how easy it is to look at another's mod and burrow code but Defeat handles stealing items well but you probably knew that

Think someone already mentioned the option of choosing what items were stripped. A second animation to remove underwear if 51 or 52 is equipped would be pretty awesome but maybe a lot to ask.

Also, player clothing left as useless rags (if not enchanted) and maybe an percent chance to happen to armour (if not enchanted) as well would be a nice touch but these sort of things should final tweaks, what we all really want is the next update.

:)

Is anyone having problems with the blonde girl public punishment scene? My character would run outside the bunkhouse, then run to the Riften main gate, then (LOL) run all the way to Windhelm. I tried some console commands and the only one that seems to be doing anything is COC back to the other side of Riften, where she would run past the guard which will start a dialog but nothing happen after that.

That's the only crash I had. This mod is GREAT. I love it and hope to see more.

I hope I've just overlooked the solution to this problem, and it's a relatively easy fix. But, if not, that's a shame, because this mod looks to be all kinds of fun.

I'm running the latest version of FNIS, and I've updated. My SKSE is up-to-date. I have the XPMSE skeleton and CBBE HDT. I'm running SL 1.59C, and  Zaz at 6.00 with the 6.04 patch. I'm pretty sure those are installed correctly, as well.

I'm also running the Devious Devices suite. Assets, Expansion, Integration, as well as a couple other bits. I've got a zillion other mods installed, but I'm not sure if any of them are relevant or not.

I installed GetStripped 2.0. When that wasn't responding, I downloaded the 2.2 patch, and installed that earlier today. So far, I've tried both with and without the patch and gotten the same problem each time.

My character isn't wearing any devices. However, none of the strippers react to either my current character, or a newly created character, even during the 9:00-to-5:00 window, unless I check the 'ignore devices' option in the MCM. When I do that, the strippers start to interact. However, my character begins to play one of the stripping animations -the one where the character backs up, appears to be pushed against something, and then is slung over a shoulder, I suppose?- whenever I change a zone, or whenever I try to re-equip something. Another animation, such as a cover animation, will allow my character to recover and move again, but unless that happens, my character is stuck static unless I reload to a point before I toggled the 'ignore devices' option on.

Additionally, my character will play that same stripping animation when it should be playing other animations. I'm currently running Milk Mod Economy and testing with a milking machine, and my character enters the machine, and then immediately stands up and goes into the same stripping animation.

So, if this is a recurring problem with other users, did anyone come across a solution? If not, what other information, if any, can I provide you?

EDIT: I haven't had time to test in full, but another clean re-install and re-patch seems to have fixed the initial animation problems. Odd, but welcome.

FINAL EDIT: I've played through several different endings without difficulty. I have no complaints, and will content myself to conclude that I installed something incorrectly. It wouldn't be the first time.

Edited by funstuffofdoom

oops, i posted this in the wrong thread intially, how embaressing!!!

i'm really impressed by this mod, thanks for your hard work. I'm impressed by the animations.

i was a little confused at first why the mod thought i was wearing any devices when i wasn't and then i realized it was just checking those item slots and a peice of clothing from a mod was in the same spot. so that solved that problem pretty quick at least, and makes managing around the bug with 'ignore devices' prompting the over the railing animation to keep place a lot easier to work around. if that's spelled out somewhere on the info page, my apologies for missing it.

I will usually choose to lean towards the darker side of things, but I haven't seen all the outcome of this mod yet to say for sure how dark or light this mod goes.

Piggyback on that, maybe for the next version it is worthwhile to go deeper rather than wide in terms of choices and outcome. Having less number of outcomes but longer narrative might be worth exploring.