When you go back to Haelga she says something like "Of course I know what happened. The whole town talks about it.". And one of the Strippers says that you would need to work hard to clean your name. These got me thinking how great it was to actually have townsfolk remember the events at the Plaza. Of course if it was forced on you whenever you talked to someone it would be annoying. So considering what I have seen of dialogues, I could imagine it something like this:

You talk to a random Riften townsman (after the Plaza event)

Every normal dialogue option is present, so you can do whatever else you want with the NPC (shop, quests, etc)

But there is a bonus Dialogue option like "What are you smiling at?"

This leads to them saying something like "Oh, I just remembered the Plaza event." or "Do you happen to know where I could store a few coins?"

Then a reply from you, like "Haha... very funny..." or "Oh, shut up..." or just a simple "Gulp"

There could actually be several reply options (shy, angry, etc.) but all leading to the same result

Then the conversation leads back to the beginning where you can do whatever else you want with the NPC (shop, quests, etc)

This way it is not annoying but is not forgotten either. And I don't think it would be hard to add this. While the Haelga conversation is animated and part of the story, this would just be a recurring conversation, and maybe a Blush effect during.

Yeah, those sound like something I would write. You're not alone on this subject. I got a few messages saying "There should be more consequences." One of you even wrote a nice story of the events from the mod by a third person's perspective.

I want to add random dialogues related to what happened in Whiterun and Riften. I just couldn't find a clever way to do so. I have some ideas though.

Look at how comments about being bound etc were added to the "Deviously Cursed Loot" mod for an example you can learn from.

a bit of groping would be nice too , since they are 2 of them it could turn out quite interesting , really liked the little story .

Would like to restart it too , or keep both girls in riften active would be nice ( making it a stripping / groping war)

Just  LOVE this mod and so much possibility in the future , thank you for sharing your creation

Today I seemed to go through many of the problems people say they've had in v2, from the strippers not stripping, problems with events, that I never had before. I did all the troubleshooting and was trying to see if I could intentionally cause problems in hope it may help you figure out some of it, but the problems kept happening out of random. The ones I could not fix no matter what I tried were;

With the Patch enabled, the strippers would not stop stripping, as if Endless Mode was enabled.

Before the MCM Menu registers, stripping would occur but end after the register message appears.

With the patch only, if I entered the Bee and Barb looking for the girls after they stopped showing up, then the Brunette would be reading a book floating upside down (Might be unrelated to this mod though) with dialogue options about looking at the pictures. Haven't seen this before, disabling the patch had this no longer happen.

I really can't figure this one out at all, they tend to disappear between entering/leaving the Bee and Barb especially, and sometimes the Shrine building. Rare after stripping, more often than not with the Inn.

I've been playing around with it for the last 2-3 hours and cannot for the life of me get the Guard to show up anymore. I did not try spawning him, which would have likely worked, but rather I mean through the regular means like normal.

**EDIT: By enabling Endless Mode, then Disabling it, I was able to get the strippers to strip me twice more (After they did it the first 3), and then the guard appeared properly. Weird.**

If it helps at all, I constantly received this in the Papyrus logs-

Warning:  (F201DF35): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..
stack:
    [ (F201EA01)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (F201DF35)].xRSStripper02Script.OnPackageEnd() - "xRSStripper02Script.psc" Line 63
[07/23/2015 - 04:00:43AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].xRSMockMEScript.Dispel() - "<native>"

Among many other errors and warnings, those happened the most.

would it be possible to integrate this somehow with slavetats so that the charcoal drawings stay there afterwards? as a little reminder  :)

thanks for the great mod! I really enjoyed this

When you're thrown into the water, it wears off. 

It's a shader effect, not a tattoo or a permanent texture. I don't know how to do those. You may need to ask it to the author of slavetats. 

But I think, strippers leaving a permanent mark on you is a bit harsh.  

a bit of groping would be nice too , 

Yeah it was fun to implement that ;) 

Today I seemed to go through many of the problems people say they've had in v2, from the strippers not stripping, problems with events, that I never had before. I did all the troubleshooting and was trying to see if I could intentionally cause problems in hope it may help you figure out some of it, but the problems kept happening out of random. The ones I could not fix no matter what I tried were;

With the Patch enabled, the strippers would not stop stripping, as if Endless Mode was enabled.

Before the MCM Menu registers, stripping would occur but end after the register message appears.

With the patch only, if I entered the Bee and Barb looking for the girls after they stopped showing up, then the Brunette would be reading a book floating upside down (Might be unrelated to this mod though) with dialogue options about looking at the pictures. Haven't seen this before, disabling the patch had this no longer happen.

I really can't figure this one out at all, they tend to disappear between entering/leaving the Bee and Barb especially, and sometimes the Shrine building. Rare after stripping, more often than not with the Inn.

I've been playing around with it for the last 2-3 hours and cannot for the life of me get the Guard to show up anymore. I did not try spawning him, which would have likely worked, but rather I mean through the regular means like normal.

**EDIT: By enabling Endless Mode, then Disabling it, I was able to get the strippers to strip me twice more (After they did it the first 3), and then the guard appeared properly. Weird.**

stack:
    [ (F201DF35)].xRSStripper02Script.OnPackageEnd() - "xRSStripper02Script.psc" Line 63
[07/23/2015 - 04:00:43AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:

For the story mod to kick in: (Riften)

- You need to get stripped 5 times.

- Endless mode needs to be toggled off.

- Strippers will only strip you during day time.

During night time, they will rest in the inn.

Brunette girl should be lying on a chair with her feet on the table. Though, sometimes they push each other and can get out of alignment. But, if they're traveling around like that, that's an ai package problem I'm not aware of. 

Do not use console commands to respawn someone or proceed, it will only make things worse.

So you're basically saying the patch makes things worse? If that's true I'll push the next update, v2.1, forward, but I doubt it.

"Today I seemed to go through many of the problems people say they've had in v2"

Which people? From another site? Because those problems are not new and discussed here before. 

About the log:

Strippers need to be under a spell so they can strip you. That spell is cast when you reload Riften and when they complete a package, "run away package" after they strip you. There is a limitation in Skyrim engine for ai packages, if you didn't see something happening, it didn't happen. This is what's happening:

- They strip you and ran away to their destination (inn or temple),

- When they reach it, script waits for a few seconds for them to exit their respective buildings and casts the spell. 

- If there is lag and they are still in an interior when the spell is cast, you get that error. But mod have other cast spell scripts in case one of them fails, so it's ok. If all of them fails, they just walk around, in that case, you can reload Riften by entering exiting any building and it should be ok.

Thanks for the feedback.

would it be possible to integrate this somehow with slavetats so that the charcoal drawings stay there afterwards? as a little reminder  :)

thanks for the great mod! I really enjoyed this

When you're thrown into the water, it wears off. 

It's a shader effect, not a tattoo or a permanent texture. I don't know how to do those. You may need to ask it to the author of slavetats. 

But I think, strippers leaving a permanent mark on you is a bit harsh.  

a bit of groping would be nice too , 

Yeah it was fun to implement that ;)

stack:
stack:

For the story mod to kick in: (Riften)

- You need to get stripped 5 times.

- Endless mode needs to be toggled off.

- Strippers will only strip you during day time.

During night time, they will rest in the inn.

Brunette girl should be lying on a chair with her feet on the table. Though, sometimes they push each other and can get out of alignment. But, if they're traveling around like that, that's an ai package problem I'm not aware of. 

Do not use console commands to respawn someone or proceed, it will only make things worse.

So you're basically saying the patch makes things worse? If that's true I'll push the next update, v2.1, forward, but I doubt it.

"Today I seemed to go through many of the problems people say they've had in v2"

Which people? From another site? Because those problems are not new and discussed here before. 

About the log:

Strippers need to be under a spell so they can strip you. That spell is cast when you reload Riften and when they complete a package, "run away package" after they strip you. There is a limitation in Skyrim engine for ai packages, if you didn't see something happening, it didn't happen. This is what's happening:

- They strip you and ran away to their destination (inn or temple),

- When they reach it, script waits for a few seconds for them to exit their respective buildings and casts the spell. 

- If there is lag and they are still in an interior when the spell is cast, you get that error. But mod have other cast spell scripts in case one of them fails, so it's ok. If all of them fails, they just walk around, in that case, you can reload Riften by entering exiting any building and it should be ok.

Thanks for the feedback.

-For the the 5 times thing, really? Wow I'm silly, I would have swore it was 3 when I was getting the titles on release.

-The problems I meant were the basic strippers not stripping and whatnot, everything that is in the "Note" section of the forum that you said normally happens on a manual installation, the fix normally helps it, just not when I was testing last night.

-The brunette thing was weird, I should have taken a screenshot but she was just floating around slowly at a normal NPC's neck height.

-The update alias thing in the patch did help as it should, it just caused the other problems. But aside from the last time I've been able to play v2 fine without it.

Thanks for the reply.

You want to tell more interesting facts, as you already did :)?! 

You got any ideas for 3.0 ? did you already start :D ?

Sure, there are many of them

- There was a bug in v1.0 which I fixed just before the release. It was causing the cow from Gildergreen area to initiate mocking dialogues.

- There is a rare bug in v2.0. After you leave the bunkhouse to go to the "plaza", your character may swim as if she is in water and travel to coin scene area in that way. (This is not fixed, but you need to be really unlucky to see that.)

- I call it "Plaza", because that area is labeled so in creationkit.

- Before the coin scene, in Bunkhouse, one of the strippers says "Don't you forgot something" and other replies "Oh, yes!" and strips you. This dialogue is there, because I forget to add the strip event before you go out of building. 

- There was going to be a subplot involving the Guard abusing Svana (Haelga's niece) opening a new scene with the Guard. But it didn't made it into the mod.

- Your "lucky coin" has some markings on it and values more than "1".

That's it for now :)

I haven't started it yet. I have ideas about the storyline, but haven't decided on what'll happen in the scenes or stripping events. Most people commented that the coin scene was a bit dark, so, scenes will be lighter I guess, like Haelga's scene. 

I'll probably upload an updated version within this weak though, which will include two new mechanics named "General Cover" and "Get Touchy!". 

- There was a bug in v1.0 which I fixed just before the release. It was causing the cow from Gildergreen area to initiate mocking dialogues.

- There is a rare bug in v2.0. After you leave the bunkhouse to go to the "plaza", your character may swim as if she is in water and travel to coin scene area in that way. (This is not fixed, but you need to be really unlucky to see that.)

- Before the coin scene, in Bunkhouse, one of the strippers says "Don't you forgot something" and other replies "Oh, yes!" and strips you. This dialogue is there, because I forget to add the strip event before you go out of building. 

- There was going to be a subplot involving the Guard abusing Svana (Haelga's niece) opening a new scene with the Guard. But it didn't made it into the mod.

I haven't started it yet. I have ideas about the storyline, but haven't decided on what'll happen in the scenes or stripping events. Most people commented that the coin scene was a bit dark, so, scenes will be lighter I guess, like Haelga's scene. 

I'll probably upload an updated version within this weak though, which will include two new mechanics named "General Cover" and "Get Touchy!". 

healgas scene ? whats that i only had the spread and worship so far not to mention theres a glitch after coin if you use console command to kill the 2 girls before they get away you get stuck and cant move

for third version just a idea if you used like whiterun but a diffrent place where player gets tied up the stripper could say ill be back in a sec and she goes to get a crowed of males the stripper and males show up the stripper would egg them on while the males either fuck the player or be rub there cocks on the player like footjob rubbing the cock on her leg and so on with a jizz effect so when the guard comes the gaurd asks what happened when the player is covered in cum maybe even a gag the player can keep as a reminder where the discreption says a hollow penis gag the males could force the gag on the player saying its full of cum to give the player a taster either before or after the event if before she cant reply other than gag moans  afterwards the guard comes to the player and asks her whats she doing with that gag like a noob would when the players reply would be gulp as in the cum got swalled the guard frees her then the gag goes in the players inventory if only there was a penisgag mesh for gags

doesnt have to be this design the gag but this is what im on about in a way could be a basic strap not a harness

post-8300-0-96121400-1437951732_thumb.jpg

healgas scene ? whats that i only had the spread and worship so far not to mention theres a glitch after coin if you use console command to kill the 2 girls before they get away you get stuck and cant move

for third version just a idea if you used like whiterun but a diffrent place where player gets tied up the stripper could say ill be back in a sec and she goes to get a crowed of males the stripper and males show up the stripper would egg them on while the males either fuck the player or be rub there cocks on the player like footjob rubbing the cock on her leg and so on with a jizz effect so when the guard comes the gaurd asks what happened when the player is covered in cum maybe even a gag the player can keep as a reminder where the discreption says a hollow penis gag the males could force the gag on the player saying its full of cum to give the player a taster either before or after the event if before she cant reply other than gag moans  afterwards the guard comes to the player and asks her whats she doing with that gag like a noob would when the players reply would be gulp as in the cum got swalled the guard frees her then the gag goes in the players inventory if only there was a penisgag mesh for gags

doesnt have to be this design the gag but this is what im on about in a way could be a basic strap not a harness

i would love to see this. But i dont think this is the direction this mod will be heading towards as most people would rather keep it light.

Okay, I hate to report another bug, but maybe there's a fix I haven't tried yet. I know you're working very hard, so thank you. But I have this problem. When the guard in whiterun goes to punish me, nothing happens.

So, I tried to ignore that for a while and go ahead and go to the riften side of things. Alright progress, until I get to the plaza and that brunette girl gathers everyone together. Everyone (almost) comes in and just stands there like zombies while Brunette girl stands like an idiot in front of the dark elf merchant's booth. If there hasn't been a fix yet that someone has tried in game, what is the trigger for the next phase of that scene? Maybe I can hash out a console command that'll trigger it.

I'm running with the latest updated version 2 with the patch. 

While the Brunette gathers the crowd, you may be waiting for a long time. There are specific npcs that need to arrive and stand in one of the designated spots. The longest for me was when the Black Briar daughter moved her ass from the Alchemy shop to the Plaza in a casual stroll. And while the furthest npc is still coming, the scene could look like it is broken but it isn't. The Brunette will continue once everyone is there. I never really counted, but at least 8 npcs need to arrive, 4 near you and 4 behind the fence. Also, some said before that saving during scenes broke some scripts and that may also cause the next stage to not start. This never happened to me.

Hey, new version is up. Check the first post to see the new additions. As always, don't forget to backup your save in case something goes wrong. I'll reply to the other posts and messages later on. Bye.

So I got the new update but I got an error when I ran Fnis, anyway to fix this? 

Reading GetStrippedERROR(2010): OLD FNIS version? Bad option in Animation List, line:  1132 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\GetStripped\FNIS_GetStripped_List.txt):  ac1

I do have the latest fnis version

Edit: Nope, I'm a dumbass, Got the new fnis version,

i would love to see this. But i dont think this is the direction this mod will be heading towards as most people would rather keep it light.

he could do both in 1 esp all he has to do is put in mcm to toggle lightmode on or off lightmode = doesnt have that stuff being used unticking lightmode = allows things like that to happen that way both sides are happy those who arent into that stuff can use lightmode while those who are can turn lightmode off

While the Brunette gathers the crowd, you may be waiting for a long time. There are specific npcs that need to arrive and stand in one of the designated spots. The longest for me was when the Black Briar daughter moved her ass from the Alchemy shop to the Plaza in a casual stroll. And while the furthest npc is still coming, the scene could look like it is broken but it isn't. The Brunette will continue once everyone is there. I never really counted, but at least 8 npcs need to arrive, 4 near you and 4 behind the fence. Also, some said before that saving during scenes broke some scripts and that may also cause the next stage to not start. This never happened to me.

Thank you. That does make a lot of difference. I actually went back and kept trying it, and finally what happened was I waited until 4 pm outside Riften while the guard was standing by the bunkhouse, came back, and went through the sequence. Then I finally did get all 8 people showing up, and I realized exactly who and what I was waiting for. Now that I know that it *is* certain individuals and not just random npcs, I can use tfc to look for them and watch their progress while I wait XD. 

As for the above, with the guard in whiterun not working, I restarted my skyrim game without SD+ and without any devious devices and there was no issue. I received the full scene. 

You know, this is a really great mod. I mean, there's a whole lot "Ah! I'm being raped!" mods out there, or "Haha! I get to rape you!" mods out there, or even just sex...but this fills a much needed niche that's just quite in between. I'm quite impressed with it, especially the animations. It's all really well done. I very much look forward to the next installment :D.