Bahow.

Since my previous posts were ignored, i hope you see this..

I'm not getting forced greeting by the guard in Riften.

After 4 or 5 stripping events, the guard appears but does not engage in dialogue unless spoken to.

In his dialogue options I find "Force greet".

If i choose this option I can begin the quest, yet things stick once I reach any animation scene and  I must "epc" so that I can engage in dialogue again...

The "test if steel" branch will just loop once I reach the "trample eggs part" and no matter what I do the quest doesn't advance even after him repeating the dialogue to stop..

Please help.

Strangely, the mod seems to re-register in MCM after saving every once in a while. After I got the message "Registered 1 new Menu(s)" the DD equip options on the right hand side are gone, and the girl wouldn't get stripped. BTW I can't choose anything from these DD options, but I guess that is normal and randomly picked?

Edit: Definitely used a clean save; started via MO with all the other mods I usally use.

Papyrus.0.log

With a new game I was finally able to enjoy the new version of getting stripped :D  The new animations are great!

One suggestion might be to alter the stealing of clothes script. At the moment, when your clothes are stolen, you cannot enter your inventory. I think it would be more fun if you would not be able to enter your inventory again after just a couple of seconds, but are given two options:

- Either wait for a quarter of a hour till the inventory unlocks automatically/

- Or search for a knapsack with your belongings. Grabbing the knapsack will allow you to enter your inventory again.

This way you are forced to run naked through the city without your clothes disappearing in a well or something. The knapsack can appear at a couple of different places, preferably not too hidden. "Activate" the knapsack on which it will disappear and you have access again. You might even add a reward or punishment when not finding the knapsack in time.

(it could be that I have mentioned this idea before)

fuck me, i am going to do it. there's too many issues. i can't take it anymore

What does it even mean, I don't get it?

So from your previous post this is what I get;

-You couldn't start the mod properly

-You looked up to the description and tried to do a clean save

-When you load your "clean save" game crashes.

-You haven't read the part from description where it says do not use it on your main save. You also don't have a save where mod is not loaded.

-You also didn't use a mod manager to install like I recommended.

I assume when you were doing a clean save, you just deactivated the esp and left the scripts in your game folder. That can lead up to your game crashing when you try to load the save after you deactivated the mod.

Post your log before the crash and we can see which function or script is causing your game to crash. Then we can try to solve this issue.

Lastly, did you install the patch before doing a clean save to see if it works?

How about a scenario in what of the outlying villages i.e Riverwood. A wolf/bear runs out of nowhere and strips the character. After several times a 'hunter' offers to help the character by setting traps. If you trust the hunter you end up walking into one of the traps, if you follow the hunter as they go to set the trap up you spot the hunter talking to the animal and mentioning how you will walk into the trap. Obviously you reset the trap and watch them suffer instead.

A bear is stripping you? Wow, you have a creative mind! I don't think I can do an animation where a bear strips you, even if it sounds hilarious :)

Also I don't like the idea of involvement of animals as a sexual way. I don't judge people's tastes, this is just what I don't like. (I know this is not what you meant)

However, I want to try to use the FNIS Creature Pack and its features. Not on a creature though.

I have a problem with the events in Riften.

The girls just keep stripping my character, but the guard never shows up. In Whiterun the guard appeared after the second stripping, while in Riften my character has been stripped about a dozen times over three days. I talked to the girls in the bee and barb at nights, hopeing this would advance the story, but to no avail.

What am I missing? is just being stripped not enough? Does my character need to remain naked or be at a special place or time to get the guard to show up?

It sounds like endless mode is active. If it is, disable it to progress through the story mode.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a lot of posts mentioning problems which I addressed in description. So, please, read the description. If you still get the same problems I'll look into them when I have time. 

Something like this would be nice: "I tried the latest patch, it didn't work, I'm having .... issue" , "Patch works, but now I get ... issue" , "Doing ... seems to fix it for me"  

I haven't read all the posts since I'm missing. I'll try to respond them as well. 

Also thanks again for people who are looking into the problems and giving quick answers to users :) I would like to return the favor, but I don't know how. 

as for the bear if someone could convert the estrus hands from oblivion to skyrim you could rig up a haunted house type of thing where the player walks through a town or something then ghosthands come out of no where and strip the player only problem is the ghost hands for oblivion might not work on skyrim unless it gets converted somehow

What's with all the bestiality requests? You sick bastards. I would find even an orc touching me disgusting.

As for any upcoming content, I do hope you keep in mind that the Mysterious Girl (Elf Toyed) is a dark elf wearing Thalmor robes and heading to Windhelm, the infamously racist city of nords. At this rate, she might not even need the player to punish her. :D

What's with all the bestiality requests? You sick bastards. I would find even an orc touching me disgusting.

As for any upcoming content, I do hope you keep in mind that the Mysterious Girl (Elf Toyed) is a dark elf wearing Thalmor robes and heading to Windhelm, the infamously racist city of nords. At this rate, she might not even need the player to punish her. :D

maybe you'd like a snow troll then???

ok seriusly...we dont care if u dont like it...there are lots of people who love it cause as u said is the sickest!!

You are registered in a forum full of Rape, Slavery, Humiliation, Incest and Gore Mods and call someone a sick bastard because s/he likes different things than you?

I mean I am not a huge fan of bestiality either but come on. There is something called 'Self-reflection'.

Plottwist: You were actually kidding and I am the one who looks like an Idiot now!

Great Mod, and very very funny!!!! Really enjoying this, thanks for this mod!! :D  Is there any way to keep it going after you got your title other than reloading an older save?

Not as yet, no. I've been playing with CK on this mod but it's all a bit beyond me... Actually, that's a lie, it's all a LOT beyond me.

One day I may work out how to view/use and edit the scripts but if that day ever comes it will likely be the day after the release of TESVI.

For now we will just need to be patient and wait for the next update :)

There's a mod called Deviously Cursed Loot that has a nice strip effect via a flash/bang trap. Explodes and all your clothes go flying, would make a great spell effect for a certain female Dunmer.

Would love to see the likes of Defeat and DDi mods using some of Bahow's animation (with his permission, of course) as well as the Serial Strip animations.

I've seen a lot of comments regarding this "elf toyed" thing, how can I get this end?

Basic hints, don't pay the guard anything and "test his steel"

When asked if you enjoy it, say yes

Your lucky number is 7, let them know that.

Pick up all the coins after the event, one will be "Lucky"

The mage should spawn after that

When I use tool,    i find something        02048bob : "I also wonder what she got "inside".

or   02048aff : "You remind me of my sister. I don't like her much. Always thinks she is more valuable than others. Even her name..."

i think find all ending..but..  I never seen this before....   Where is find this?

When I use tool,    i find something        02048bob : "I also wonder what she got "inside".

or   02048aff : "You remind me of my sister. I don't like her much. Always thinks she is more valuable than others. Even her name..."

i think find all ending..but..  I never seen this before....   Where is find this?

02048bob : talk to the Blonde at night in the Bee and Barb about the Brunette

I've seen a lot of comments regarding this "elf toyed" thing, how can I get this end?

Basic hints, don't pay the guard anything and "test his steel"

When asked if you enjoy it, say yes

Your lucky number is 7, let them know that.

Pick up all the coins after the event, one will be "Lucky"

The mage should spawn after that

it will be amazing a scenario like this involving rieklings...maybe in  a riekling town?

I didn't even know what a riekling was. Yes, I didn't play Dragonborn, everytime I test the mod I'm killing those Dragonborn cultists :)

Bahow.

Since my previous posts were ignored, i hope you see this..

I'm not getting forced greeting by the guard in Riften.

After 4 or 5 stripping events, the guard appears but does not engage in dialogue unless spoken to.

In his dialogue options I find "Force greet".

If i choose this option I can begin the quest, yet things stick once I reach any animation scene and  I must "epc" so that I can engage in dialogue again...

The "test if steel" branch will just loop once I reach the "trample eggs part" and no matter what I do the quest doesn't advance even after him repeating the dialogue to stop..

Please help.

I can see the problem, but not the cause. Ok, when you get stripped 5 times, guard is getting enabled and a scene starts. First stage of the scene has a package on guard alias which force greets you when you have a certain distance to him. At the last stage of the scene there is a function which opens the story mode and eventually other scenes.

So, if the scene fails to start you can't get those. Script to start the scene is sent at the same time when he gets enabled. So, if you can see him, scene start script should be sent as well. 

This can be caused by an unfilled alias too, which I think your case. You can check it by typing "sqv xrsquestriften" on console and looking for an alias named xrsguardal. It shouldn't be "none".

However, current patch fixes these problems. It updates the aliases before a scene starts. Also there it adds an option to do this manually.

Do you installed the patch?  

As for any upcoming content, I do hope you keep in mind that the Mysterious Girl (Elf Toyed) is a dark elf wearing Thalmor robes and heading to Windhelm, the infamously racist city of nords. At this rate, she might not even need the player to punish her.  :D

Yeah, that's why I chose Windhelm. I thought it might be interesting. There'll probably some Riften scenes too. 

Second one is a relatively important dialogue for version 3. In the next update (2.01), I'll attach a script to that dialogue to catch it later on.

anyone got a walkthrough to get tickle scene ?

This is so ironic :)

Anyway, in the next update (2.01) I'll try to include a walkthrough. You can find it easily by using that. 

i got some pronelm with the riften content. i get to the point were i didnt bribe the guard and they walk me to the plaza, then the blond one walks into me and keeps walking into the wall and nothing happens

She is gathering a crowd. The crowd have to come to you at that point. People in the crowd are selected randomly when you're walking from bunkhouse to the plaza (It's called plaza in the creationkit, so that's why I'm calling it that.) Sometimes some aliases are far to you, it may take some time before they arrive. But they should reach to you eventually, they have packages flagged as "must complete". 

In short, scene is waiting for crowd aliases to go to their spots to progress. If NPC AI gets stuck somewhere, that's a bug.

Lol, I didn't even know I can talk to the girls at night in the tavern. Such bitches. Now I want to punish the Brunette even more. Even with Sink Opener she gets away too easily. I hope it wasn't not the last we saw of her.

I'll use them again in v3. They won't be in a major scene, but you'll get to see them again :) At least one of them.