Requests for next update:-

MCM Option to reset Quest (once completed) and start it again or, continue stripping events by random npc's.

MCM Option to continue to have the naked cover animations (and comments) to remain in game any time the PC is naked and commented on. There are already mods that do something similar but your animations and script are better than any others I have seen so far.

The elf mage script involves your gear being hurled off your body, could this be added to future NPC's stripping you, so instead of unequippin your clothing they throw it away?

1- There are many variables in the mod and almost all of the dialogue is flagged to said once. I need to make a major overhaul to reset the quest. I don't think I can do that. Even if I do, you'll probably play it a few times more and get bored of it. 

Stripping events are seperate from story scenes. If I change one variable from strippers and one from the guard they can keep playing, but I see it like this: Once you completed the story, one way or another, you're ending with a resolution with the stripping problem in the city. Afterwards, there is no reason for you to keep getting stripped. (Storywise).

2- I've already implemented this, you'll get an option for it in the next update. When you strip yourself; covering, mocking and commenting will start. There are still things I want to solve and I'm currently submitting some pics on my devart profile in my free time, so update needs to wait a bit.

3- Originally, my plan was this; stripper strips you and takes your armor, she runs one of the marked locations of five, she throws away your armor and runs away.

I did this in v1.1. Only, there was one location and there was a bug where your armor can clip through the map when thrown. 

Actually I implemented it in v2 too. But there were some AI Package problems and script lagging. Because of that, I disabled this mechanic from the mod. I'll try it again when the mod is stable enough. Maybe in another update.

1- There are many variables in the mod and almost all of the dialogue is flagged to said once. I need to make a major overhaul to reset the quest. I don't think I can do that. Even if I do, you'll probably play it a few times more and get bored of it. 

Stripping events are seperate from story scenes. If I change one variable from strippers and one from the guard they can keep playing, but I see it like this: Once you completed the story, one way or another, you're ending with a resolution with the stripping problem in the city. Afterwards, there is no reason for you to keep getting stripped. (Storywise).

2- I've already implemented this, you'll get an option for it in the next update. When you strip yourself; covering, mocking and commenting will start. There are still things I want to solve and I'm currently submitting some pics on my devart profile in my free time, so update needs to wait a bit.

3- Originally, my plan was this; stripper strips you and takes your armor, she runs one of the marked locations of five, she throws away your armor and runs away.

I did this in v1.1. Only, there was one location and there was a bug where your armor can clip through the map when thrown. 

Actually I implemented it in v2 too. But there were some AI Package problems and script lagging. Because of that, I disabled this mechanic from the mod. I'll try it again when the mod is stable enough. Maybe in another update.

1. That's fair enough, thank you for explaining why it can't easily be done.

2. Awesome, look forward to that.

3. Yes, you said there were issues with it being buggy, I didn't realise it was items going missing. Can I just say, having used other mods that have an unequip/drop feature, losing the item is ALWAYS a danger. It's happened with Defeat and with DCL. The player either has to reload or suck it up... Or just don't turn the option on. I don't know how serious the problem was that you had in testing but if it's an occasional thing don't sweat it too much, the issue is with the game world not your mod. Items dropped are sometimes lost, shit happens, etc. As long as there is an option to turn the feature off then that is fine I think it's fine. I accept the risk with other mods that do something similar.

Thanks for the reply :)

When you try this again, have them "hide" the armor in a container of some sort rather than drop it on the ground. Best to use an existing container than to add one so you don't end up conflicting with any "enhanced" town mods and if someone doesn't get their clothes within the respawn time it means they didn't really care to hunt for those clothes.

1. ...
  2. ...
  3. Originally, my plan was this; stripper strips you and takes your armor, she runs one of the marked locations of five, she throws away your armor and runs away.

I did this in v1.1. Only, there was one location and there was a bug where your armor can clip through the map when thrown. Actually I implemented it in v2 too. But there were some AI Package problems and script lagging. Because of that, I disabled this mechanic from the mod. I'll try it again when the mod is stable enough. Maybe in another update.

Suggestion:

Not sure if you have read my suggestion earlier as this is a hot-topic (congratulations on that btw). Anyway, my suggestion:

When you are stripped, somewhere in Whiterun or Riften a knapsack with your belongings will show up. Your inventory will be locked away till you have 'activated' the knapsack. This way, the player is forced to run around in town (naked).

Alternative escape (as insurance), wait a (long) time to be able to access your inventory again, a lot longer then the 10 seconds it takes now. Thus should you not be able to find the knapsack, you won't be locked out of your inventory forever. The time should be long enough to stimulate the player to search for that (damn) knapsack. It also works as insurance should other active mods have altered the city appearance too much.

In Riften, one of the locations that the knapsack might appear could be on on top of the entry wall to the hall of the dead. I would suggest locations that are not too hard to find as the player might be running through town a lot anyway.

Should you take it one step further, you might even add a guard arresting the player for indecent behavior when he/she does not find the knapsack in time and perhaps alter the story-line accordingly.

General tip:

Shift + Enter ---> new line

Enter ---> New Line and New Paragraph

Ctrl + Enter ---> New Line and New Paragraph and New Page (in Word)

The bullets and numbering goes by paragraph. When you have a bullet-list, each paragraph will start with a new bullet. When you do "Shift + Enter", you start a new line, but not a new paragraph. In the quote I used "Shift + Enter", starting a new line but not a new paragraph. The result is that the whole text is considered to be one and the same paragraph with just one bullet (number 3).

Note: There are additional effects that can occur when pressing "Enter" and thus starting a new paragraph. In Word (and other programs or websites), the default setting is to add additional spacing between paragraphs for easier reading.

So what I'm hearing now I that whatever items are stripped from the player are lost? Is that about right?

No, your inventory is just locked away for a couple of seconds. Your clothes are still in your inventory, but as you can't access your inventory, you can't put your clothes back on right away.

In version 1.1, clothes could actually be stolen and placed by the stripper near the well in Whiterun (a menu setting). Unfortunately, sometimes the clothes would move through the surface and disappear. It is kind of like clipping with the ground or well, but worse. That is because this kind of clipping meant the possibility of total loss of the (possible precious) clothes and armor.

Suggestion:

When you are stripped, somewhere in Whiterun or Riften a knapsack with your belongings will show up. Your inventory will be locked away till you have 'activated' the knapsack. This way, the player is forced to run around in town (naked).

Alternative escape (as insurance), wait a (long) time to be able to access your inventory again, a lot longer then the 10 seconds it takes now. Thus should you not be able to find the knapsack, you won't be locked out of your inventory forever. The time should be long enough to stimulate the player to search for that (damn) knapsack. It also works as insurance should other active mods have altered the city appearance too much.

I would, personally, prefer they took items than use an extended lock out but I can see why others might see this as safer option.

Also, the lock out can be circumvented. I extended it to 2mins in CK but the moment you get a cover animation change (you need people to be making comments to instigate this, running and hiding won't work) your inventory is unlocked... Which I found really useful as a 2min lockout gets old, quickly :D

Another option may be to have them sell the gear to some dodgy vendor. That way you can at lest go home and change your clothes before you go looking for the old ones.

Also doubles as a useful money sink at higher levels and you may be able to persuade, intimidate or do an extra quest for the vendor(s) to get your gear back.

I would, personally, prefer they took items than use an extended lock out but I can see why others might see this as safer option.

Also, the lock out can be circumvented. I extended it to 2mins in CK but the moment you get a cover animation change (you need people to be making comments to instigate this, running and hiding won't work) your inventory is unlocked... Which I found really useful as a 2min lockout gets old, quickly :D

Another option may be to have them sell the gear to some dodgy vendor. That way you can at lest go home and change your clothes before you go looking for the old ones.

Also doubles as a useful money sink at higher levels and you may be able to persuade, intimidate or do an extra quest for the vendor(s) to get your gear back.

I did not knew you could extend the time being locked out of your inventory... will try that out sometime.

Anyway, I often have a second set of clothes in my inventory. Thus as soon as I can get into my inventory, I can dress myself. No need to run around at all. To make stealing work, the stripper should take all items in your inventory marked as either "armor" or "clothes".

I must admit, I personally would like it if the character is forced to run naked through the city in search for her clothes. That is part of the reason I suggested the option that with the guard when you do not find your clothes in time. Of course you will get a 5 gold piece bounty you'll have to pay. But perhaps other (better) negative effects could be added as well as incentive to search for your clothes (like being forced to wear dull powerless clothes for a day).

I have absolutely no problem with the way they are handling "stolen" clothes. Or the way they will be handling them in the final version. As in, they just drop it somewhere in the city (like the Whiterun one). If you feel like roleplaying, you can still run home naked to get some alternate clothing before going after the stolen items. But it doesn't need to be involved in the mod itself. Same with unequipped items. Why steal them as well? Once you are stripped, you are naked, even if you have 5 sets of Daedric Armor in your inventory. There is no point making things any more complicated unless they actually change things significantly.

As for changing things significantly, I could think of these scenarios:

1) Stripper takes your clothes and runs into the inn. What is more embarrassing than being naked in the middle of town? Entering the inn naked. Earning a few wolf calls from the local drunkards. There you will find your clothes on a bed in an empty room (maybe the innkeeper can point you in the right direction). Maybe even a cheeky note on them from the Stripper. She's left through the window already. And of course she left the bill for the room for you. I could definitely imagine the Riften Strippers being so cheeky.

2) Stripper takes your clothes and throws them away, but by the time you get there, some random kids find it first (Solitude has the neccessary amount of children running around). And they have other things in mind (No, not those things, you perv). You didn't want to play tag with them earlier? Well, it sucks for you. Now they have your clothes and you have to chase them around town for a while. Still naked. And they are just kids, so you would still want to punish the Stripper and not them once it's done. They could maybe earn a spanking but that is as far as I would be willing to go with children, even in a game.

Any less than these is just pointless complication. Why bother with containers of knapsacks? Considering this is a mod for fun and not meant for the main save, the clothes could be removed completely or destroyed for all I care. What happens next, is the bulk of the mod and the part the creator should focus on. And the grammar. :P

Is it possible to selectively remove items from PC inventory? Say remove only body clothing/armor or only armor items, so you can selectively have the stripper remove all clothing equipment. 

The knapsack idea isn't a "real" container that actually contains PC's items, but rather a gameplay locking mechanism for preventing opening the menu.

So the flow is, get strip, lock menu therefore can't re-equip, find and activate knapsack, unlock menu. There's actually no item removal in reality.

Although...I wonder if SkyUI quick equip can circumvent that.

Is it possible to selectively remove items from PC inventory? Say remove only body clothing/armor or only armor items, so you can selectively have the stripper remove all clothing equipment. 

Yes, it's possible. Defeat has the option of unequip, strip (remove/descard) and steal as well as selective item locations.

How easy/hard/time consuming it would be to implement into this mod I couldn't tell but it is possible.

So what I'm hearing now I that whatever items are stripped from the player are lost? Is that about right?

No, your inventory is just locked away for a couple of seconds. Your clothes are still in your inventory, but as you can't access your inventory, you can't put your clothes back on right away.

In version 1.1, clothes could actually be stolen and placed by the stripper near the well in Whiterun (a menu setting). Unfortunately, sometimes the clothes would move through the surface and disappear. It is kind of like clipping with the ground or well, but worse. That is because this kind of clipping meant the possibility of total loss of the (possible precious) clothes and armor.

Ah, okay. Just a suggestion in the future (when theft occurs) the player might have additional clothing in the inventory so it might be a good idea to have those stolen. Alternatively, you could have the get stripped ladies equip a collar (or whatever) that prevents the player from wearing clothes after stripping and hide away the key with the stolen goods. Just a thought. Thanks for the reply!

[EDIT] Saw the other posts. I like the one where the stripper leaves your stuff in the inn and takes off, leaving a note. That might work better than a collar and it seems more "fun" than the "malicious" a collar might imply.

Yes, it's possible. Defeat has the option of unequip, strip (remove/descard) and steal as well as selective item locations.

How easy/hard/time consuming it would be to implement into this mod I couldn't tell but it is possible.

I thought Defeat only deal with unequip, remove and steal of currently equipped items.

What I meant is if there is a way to remove ALL armor/clothing from the PC's inventory even the ones not being equip.

I have only seen mods that remove all non quest items, vanilla game remove stolen items, but is it possible to filter it base on all same slots (32) or all same type (armor/clothing).

hi, I stumbled on this Sat. Quite fun.

I got the blonde humiliated, the brunette humiliated, my character humiliated, had some other entertainment with the bunkhouse. Yea the coin scene is a tad harsh. Is there any scenes in Whitrun, cause I don't see anyone extra.

Suggestions: In Riften when the thieves approach you the fallowing dialogs could be used

Face to face scene - Player "can I help you" thief steps on foot " Yea I want this" strips player

From behind scene - Player "What the . . " Strips player, thief "I'm selling this to the highest bidder" as she runs away

Grab scene - Player "What are you two . . hey no . . don't" Strips player, thief 1 "Bail" Thief 2 "See ya" runs away

Knock down scene - Player "HEY, what was that for" Thief, strips player "To do this" Runs off, or player "HEY", thief "Yoink" strips player, runs off

I feel those scene's lack that bit of something. great animations. waiting for more.

I would like it if the humiliation scenes of the player and the thieves were linked. They humiliate you by stripping you, you humiliate them (by either means) they humiliate you with the coin scene. Of course certain time apart between scenes (a day or two). that humiliation timer or whatever it was called under your effects should remain active for 10 in-game minutes before ending once you dawn your clothes/armor.

Random npc (humanoid) anywhere in skyrim that you are (town, city ect. non hostile or wilderness), comes up strips you, gives you a spank, then tosses your clothes/armor somewhere close as they run away laughing. This would be a random time or day, and would be rather annoying otherwise.

A falling forward striping scene. (As if they tripped or pushed you). on hands and knees, your stripped again.

Hey! First of all, the mod looks really fun and I really look forward to try it out. However, I'm not really sure if it's working properly - the blonde and brunette in Riften don't strip the PC. They wander randomly and just walk past me without doing anything. I also can't talk to them but I gather this is intentional. I installed my mod with NMM, then re-installed with a clean save just to be sure, but nothing helps. Does anybody have any tips?

I got the blonde humiliated, the brunette humiliated, my character humiliated, had some other entertainment with the bunkhouse. Yea the coin scene is a tad harsh. Is there any scenes in Whitrun, cause I don't see anyone extra.

Suggestions: In Riften when the thieves approach you the fallowing dialogs could be used

Face to face scene - Player "can I help you" thief steps on foot " Yea I want this" strips player

From behind scene - Player "What the . . " Strips player, thief "I'm selling this to the highest bidder" as she runs away

Grab scene - Player "What are you two . . hey no . . don't" Strips player, thief 1 "Bail" Thief 2 "See ya" runs away

Knock down scene - Player "HEY, what was that for" Thief, strips player "To do this" Runs off, or player "HEY", thief "Yoink" strips player, runs off

I feel those scene's lack that bit of something. great animations. waiting for more.

I would like it if the humiliation scenes of the player and the thieves were linked. They humiliate you by stripping you, you humiliate them (by either means) they humiliate you with the coin scene. Of course certain time apart between scenes (a day or two). that humiliation timer or whatever it was called under your effects should remain active for 10 in-game minutes before ending once you dawn your clothes/armor.

Random npc (humanoid) anywhere in skyrim that you are (town, city ect. non hostile or wilderness), comes up strips you, gives you a spank, then tosses your clothes/armor somewhere close as they run away laughing. This would be a random time or day, and would be rather annoying otherwise.

A falling forward striping scene. (As if they tripped or pushed you). on hands and knees, your stripped again.

The biggest problem with that is that we never see the Player speak anywhere throughout the entire game unless we choose the dialogue options in a forced conversation. So in order to talk to the Stripper while she strips us, we would need to be forced into a conversation which takes away all spontaneity, as nothing would happen until we pick a dialogue option. NPCs can talk while doing other activities without being in a forced conversation (seen at any market in any city), but the Player can not.

So your first option, for example, would be something like this:

Stripper runs to the Player and conversation starts.

Nothing can happen until you pick "Can I help you?".

Then Stripper does her animation while saying "Yeah, I want this.".

Then conversation ends and she runs off.

The biggest problem with that is that we never see the Player speak anywhere throughout the entire game unless we choose the dialogue options in a forced conversation. So in order to talk to the Stripper while she strips us, we would need to be forced into a conversation which takes away all spontaneity, as nothing would happen until we pick a dialogue option. NPCs can talk while doing other activities without being in a forced conversation (seen at any market in any city), but the Player can not.

So your first option, for example, would be something like this:

Stripper runs to the Player and conversation starts.

Nothing can happen until you pick "Can I help you?".

Then Stripper does her animation while saying "Yeah, I want this.".

Then conversation ends and she runs off.

The dialogue I implied would function similar to the npc type dialog and not interactive (pop up dialogue window) like the player has originally, so it wouldn't slow or pause the scene, it would be just another subtitle, labeled player. I haven't yet seen a mod that tries to do such a thing.

However having that from the player is the hard part, npc dialogues indicate who is saying those set of words. character names varies from the player. When you buy a horse it goes from steal horse to <player name's> horse

When you eat an alchemy item you are notified of what effect it gave you when eating it.

The issue is having the subtitle indicate the player's name for those scenes. I have not yet seen a mod that does this.

There are mods like Captured dream shop and a few others have moments were the player has no control of their character. I've used a mod that allows me to build my own spells and name them. I just don't know how one could imply a subtitle dialogue that indicates the player.

I used the above examples to indicate something that works around, that bends the games functions.

I can not do something of this skill myself (don't ask).

Awesome mod!! I'm looking forward to finishing it. Unfortunately when I get to Helga's Bunkhouse, whether I've paid the guard or not, as soon as I get in the room with either the blonde alone, or both of them there, none of the animations work. My character is stuck with player controls disabled, and nothing happens :(

Another suggestion for a scenario, this time in Solitude.

As a member of the Bard's college you get asked to give a performance in the inn, and given a special outfit to wear for it. All you other gear and money gets stored in a chest for the duration. Then right in the middle of your performance your clothes disappear, cause they were conjured or illusional.

Now you have the choice to either run away, or keep playing and get payed for it at the end.

Either way, once you get outside you'll have to make your way back to the bard's college without getting caught by the guard. If you do get caught you then have the option to try to bribe him with the gold you got payed with if you have it, or get punished for streaking.

Quest ends when you reach the chest with your gear, possibly with a confrontation with the one who set you up?

Optionally, if you'd continued playing you might get more requests for the naked bard to play :)

That sounds like fun ! LOL !