Love the mod, great fun, but a little sad that after the questline everyone runs off and stops playing.  Also, why doesn't the dragonborn have the option to strip the aggressors at any point?

A suggestion for more new content:

How about a town where there's already girls being stripped repeatedly.  This would give the dragonborn the ability to see the events as an observer for a bit, before letting her get involved, being given choices of the aggressor and joining in stripping the victim, or offering herself up as a new victim.  This could also allow for new stripping animations by requiring specific outfits to be worn (using some examples from above that don't really work on many outfits).

Storyline for this could evolve simply from the girls being stripped having different reactions to it.  One girl who hates it and asks for help getting it to stop, another who secretly likes it and begs for more, and the stripper(s) who may have more motivation than just "because it's fun" this time.

Endings could include letting the strippers continue their fun (with you, or just on the other girls), chasing them out of town or getting them locked up, or even a twist where having become one, the dragonborn is the one who's caught and punished for it!

I had every NPC in the market place just get stuck and not move or walk backwards very very slowly.  My workaround was turn off auto save and just wait an hour.  they move to the correct places and continue.  One thing I had an issue with is that whenever you equip or un equip anything you float in the air like you are folded over a rail.  That being said damn good job.  

well on the THIRD TRY, I was finally able to download this mod without corruption. I wish whatever the problem is with upload/download on LL, it would get fixed. This is maddening. I had to create a Mega account to upload a couple of BodySlide armor conversions because they won't upload. And when they DO upload... people trying to download them are telling they're getting 0 byte files or corrupt files. 

GRrrrr.... 

sorry..... venting....

6) The girl strips the player with a sword. Stands in front of her and a few slices later, she is naked. Kind of like how Zorro stripped Zeta Jones in the movie. It would ruin the armor, but throwing it in the well ruins it as well. :D

6+1) This could work with other weapons as well. The girl sneaks up to the player, puts a knife/dagger to the back of her neck and simply slices down to the ground, ripping her outfit in two without harming her.

8) I know there are no other Dragonborns, but there are others able to use the Thu'um. Like Ulfric. It would be cheap and cartoonish, but maybe the girl could shout the clothes off of the player.

I really like those Suggestiosn!

@Bahow: I don't "mind" anything. It's your Mod I was just making suggestions because you said you would be out of ideas.

I had no intentions of making that a wishlist. ;)

As for DA:

Yeah I wasn't so excited about the Dog Path either but since I was one of the people who tested the Version prior to the actual Release I gave it a go. I don't mind Bestiality per se (as long as it stays fictional) but I'd prefer if the Beasts are Humanoid, Mutants, Aliens or Tentacle Monsters. You know, stuff that doesn't actually exist.

As for the Bad End you were speaking of:  Yes I kind of agree. It would have been better if they would go to sleep and you have the option to sneak out or murder them. If you wanted you could still get in a fight with them by attacking their sleeping bodys in a not so sneaky way but the way it ended now you either had to be powerful enough to survive (around level 40 I guess) or run the fuck away ooor have a Slavery/defeat rape/submit mod installed. I guess he was counting on the latter.

As for me: I'd have loved to have an option to get some Lesbian Action without the Bad End happening. Don't get me wrong I loved the Bad End too. And another wish I'd have had was that the Orcs make a move on you too when you take away their plaything. xD

Speaking of which: The Author of DA said that he'd be cool with someone else taking over as long as it would be highlighted that it's someone else who does Chapter 2. if you ever feel bored of making (awesome) stripping Mods you should ask him about that. You'd make a lot of people happy :D

THAT was a wishlist x)

I understand that Bahow tries to make this mod pleasurable for everybody, but it has a main genre, and it is nudity/embarrassment. For instance, **POSSIBLE SPOILER** I didn't like the fingering scene on wet dreamer (there are people who like)**SPOILER ENDS HERE**, but bahow still focuses on embarrassment related additions, this means, only light content. And in my opinion, this mod should stay as light as possible, no dark humiliation/hardcore scenes (yeah, I also didn't like the coin scene). This is what makes this mod so great

i cant get it to work unless i have to delete the old 1 the girl in whiterun strips me once then runs off then she is stuck in the center of the town glued to 1 spot not moving i use mcm spell to make her follow she follows when i dismiss she goes back to the spot and gets stuck standing there all the time the 2 girls in riften dont do anything other than 1 uses the anvil the other walks around i stand still with my back to them nothing i walk slowly nothing i move near them when there stood still nothing i dont know whats causing it

honestly i love the dark/hardcore parts, just my opinion. I feel as though get stripped can have a light side and a dark side to it, (with the dark side being hidden and you need to delve in for it). Bahow whatever you feel you want to include in your mod you do it don't let others tell you otherwise. taking feedback is great but changing the entire aspect of the mod to fit a niche of people isn't, You do whatever you want and keep on doing it! Also thanks again for making such a well thought out mod for us to enjoy. :D

PS. maybe in v3 if you ever start with it you could add a few more secret ending *wink* *wink* (if you need any help with plots don't mind asking)

Thanks.   :)

Right now I will try the patch and I tell you about it, I'm everything less a shy girl   :)   I've only got 2 strip animations in Riften, I mean I can see the 2 girls in the city but when my character is stripped only one do it, how many animations are?

The pause option is totally safe?

So, in and out from The Bee an Barb at night always reset the girls? 

Are you sure are 15 seconds? I have read comments that say are only 3, I also think it is too short time but it's your mod and your choice.

About the vision I thought it was a vision that changed of state, I mistook your images, I mean these. 

If you could start the mod and can play it regularly, that means you don't have the alias issue. There are some other minor fixes in the patch. So, there is no harm in installing it. In fact, I'm starting to think that there is no alias issue, just improper installation and I'm ghost hunting here. If that's the case, I'll be really pissed because I wasted my time all along! :)

There are 4 stripping animations in Riften prior to the story mode. You get a random one everytime. So you have a chance of 25% to see the one where both strippers are involved. There are 4 more in story mode. 5 if you count Whiterun and two more if you count the ones where the strippers are stripped. There is a reason the mod is called Get Stripped :)

Right now, I'm out of ideas for new stripping animations. If you have suggestion I can add a new one for the next update. 

No, I can't say it's totally safe. I never encountered any problems when I deactivated the mod, but that's me. 

Yeah, if they are not dead and you're not in story mode. They'll be chilling in there at night because of possible vampire attacks. Also that's the only time where you can speak with them out of scenes.

I've just checked it and it's 14 seconds. I can see why some thinks it's shorter than that. When you got stripped, the moment your armor is unequipped, a spell is cast on your character. In the beginning of the spell, your ability of opening your inventory gets disabled, at the end of the spell you gain all your controls back. And the spell lasts 14 seconds. But, stripping animation keeps playing a bit more after your armor is unequipped. So, some of the seconds pass there.

On the other hand, if you have a mod that causes that spell to dispell quicker than that, you may be right. You can do a quick test:

- After you got stripped open console and type "enableplayercontrols".

- Open your "menu" and go to "magic" -> Active Effects

- You should see an effect called "Ashamed".

- You can see the duration left in corner.

Ah, I understand why you got confused. No, you don't see those perspectives in mod, they're there for showcase. First one is to show that there are new mocking animations. 2nd was a tease without spoiling too much prior to the release. I just type "ctd 1" and "tm" in console to get those screenshots. 

No problem with the mod, always runs smoothly  :)  in fact ... are you sure the v2 is dangerous for the main save? I play with PO installed in my main save and that mod it is much more unstable than anyone I know. 

I saw the 4 stripping animations in Riften! no doubt the one with both strippers involved is the best of all! 

About the stripping animations, well, I do not think there are so many ways so different to undress a person, but ...

1. A basic animation that lack in the ones you have is without doubt the stripping using a weapon, either a sword or dagger, might work with two girls, one holding the character and the other cuts the clothes, I do not know if it will remove the spirit of '' steal clothes '' but would be a good animation!

2. Maybe I'm dreaming too much, but you could add an animation for when an enemy is defeated you can undress him before killing for a final humiliation, that would be simply sweet! I know that Defeated do a similar thing but it not approaches even a little to your great mod!

3. I think you should add more dialogues during the time of shame, some become very repetitive, I have a very dirty mind, if you have no more ideas for dirty dialogues, I can give you many.  :P 

4. Request -- You think you could add an option in the MCM menu for any of the animations of shame can be permanent and used when the player decides? it would add an immensity of realism to the game! 

5. I think I can not speak more about  stripping animations because I have not seen all, I made a video with a page of my Femdom Manga, I hope it give you some ideas.  :P 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHRac5Ru2oo&lc=z12bhxigzv3ryd24f04citrjxyuvdbrzdd0

What happens if one of the girls die?

Damn! I forgot to do the spell test! I tell you next time.  :) 

It would be great that these perspectives will be added for more immersion when the character was completely surrounded by people, sweet! but I think it's dreaming too much.  :P 

I love your mod! also is great that the strippers are all women, that's sexy!   :) 

Thanks by the mod and greetings.  :)  

honestly i love the dark/hardcore parts, just my opinion. I feel as though get stripped can have a light side and a dark side to it, (with the dark side being hidden and you need to delve in for it). Bahow whatever you feel you want to include in your mod you do it don't let others tell you otherwise. taking feedback is great but changing the entire aspect of the mod to fit a niche of people isn't, You do whatever you want and keep on doing it! Also thanks again for making such a well thought out mod for us to enjoy. :D

PS. maybe in v3 if you ever start with it you could add a few more secret ending *wink* *wink* (if you need any help with plots don't mind asking)

Yes, but I think he won't add dark things. I remember I discovered this mod by looking at hotgum's deviantart, I saw the image and the description "Skyrim mod". First thing I did was asking for the mod's name and after discovering I immediately went to the mod's site. I was like "BEST MOD EVER", because it was the first mod to be ENF related. Dark things wouldn't fit in this genre, and if bahow adds it (a thing that probably won't happen), the whole atmosphere of the mod would change (in my opinion, to bad, since i don't like dark things).

I'm just trying this out and it's fun, but.... I went to whiterun and stool scene played and... is that it for whiterun? (I don't THINK that's a spoiler...)

Then went to riften and only the brunette was there and she walked past me like a million times and ..... nothing....

Went to Solitude. Waited 2 days. Nothing.

I guess part of the fun is not knowing what to expect, but on the other hand, not knowing which cities are involved or if there's more than one ending for a city, or if a city can be played multiple times to see various endings (if there's more than one possibility)... It's hard to know if I have this working. :)

And going through and reading 27 pages of posts is not really a good method. :)

I thought in the very beginning, there was a list of what cities were operational. I'm not seeing that now. Maybe I'm wrong. (Wouldn't be the first time)

I'm just trying this out and it's fun, but.... I went to whiterun and stool scene played and... is that it for whiterun? (I don't THINK that's a spoiler...)

Then went to riften and only the brunette was there and she walked past me like a million times and ..... nothing....

Went to Solitude. Waited 2 days. Nothing.

I guess part of the fun is not knowing what to expect, but on the other hand, not knowing which cities are involved or if there's more than one ending for a city, or if a city can be played multiple times to see various endings (if there's more than one possibility)... It's hard to know if I have this working. :)

And going through and reading 27 pages of posts is not really a good method. :)

I thought in the very beginning, there was a list of what cities were operational. I'm not seeing that now. Maybe I'm wrong. (Wouldn't be the first time)

Active City: Whiterun, Riften.

And

Note:

If you have the following issues: I'm not getting stripped or I'm not getting stripped more than one time, NPCs keep mocking me even after I'm dressed, can't trigger the guard; probably you have an unproper installation. To fix this you need a clean save. You also need a clean save if you have v1.0 installed and want to pass to v1.1. Same with v2.0.

- While in Whiterun/Riften save your game and quit.

- Deactivate the mod, wait a few ingame hours and create a new save. Quit the game again.

- Activate the mod, load your latest save.

- Test again.

It should help.

During setup for punishment by the girls in riften, the brunette walks over to and then gets stuck on brand-shei in the marketplace. Anything I can do about this?

Look for mods that add additional NPCs to Riften. In my case it was "Hydra Slavegirls" causing this exact issue for me. After uninstalling it, she no longer got stuck at Brand-shei's booth.

Ok, so I'm obviously not very bright because there's one ending I just can't seem to find, so far I've got most of the others that have been mentioned in this thread but the Elf Toyed one I can't get;

I've followed the hint Shaggoth gave and chose the dialogue chain leading to the seventh coin, I've tried all the dialogue option after that and always just get Lucky Sub, so I'm assuming Elf Toyed is a seperate after-event like Wet Dreamer is? Is there somewhere specific I should look after the scene? I've spoken to every elf I can find in Riften with no luck.

Ok, so I'm obviously not very bright because there's one ending I just can't seem to find, so far I've got most of the others that have been mentioned in this thread but the Elf Toyed one I can't get;

I've followed the hint Shaggoth gave and chose the dialogue chain leading to the seventh coin, I've tried all the dialogue option after that and always just get Lucky Sub, so I'm assuming Elf Toyed is a seperate after-event like Wet Dreamer is? Is there somewhere specific I should look after the scene? I've spoken to every elf I can find in Riften with no luck.

Once you are thrown into the water. You must return to the place of action. And just collect all the coins. You have to find a happy coin (warning will be displayed in the upper left corner of the screen). This option is available if the dialogue with the blonde you chose seven.

Once you are thrown into the water. You must return to the place of action. And just collect all the coins. You have to find a happy coin (warning will be displayed in the upper left corner of the screen). This option is available if the dialogue with the blonde you chose seven.

Thanks! I never even thought to try that!

How can you get the "thrown in the water" scene?

You should choose [Test Whether Steel or Not]. And begin to trample on the eggs. The guard got angry and will not help you. And the scene of humiliation will continue.

If you do not understand. It is better to look at the last 10 pages.

You should choose [Test Whether Steel or Not]. And begin to trample on the eggs. The guard got angry and will not help you. And the scene of humiliation will continue.

If you do not understand. It is better to look at the last 10 pages.

Understood, thanks :D

I love your mod, it's fun and wrong at the same time... Perfect example of what an LL mod should be :D

Looking forward to you adding further events and cities... But I understand that you (like many others, including myself) are probably playing a lot of Witcher 3.

Really hope to this can be integrated to other Sexlab mods such as SD+, Defeat, Prison overhaul. Just the stripping animation alone would make it worth while for the creators of those mods to look at what you have done.

Your animations are brilliant, the double team strip is awesome, shame it's rare and Healga's scenes with the PC are superb.

I'm hoping that I might be able to use CK to call up your animations to replace the standard defeat one but my knowledge with CK is pretty limited so I suspect I will find it requires more work than I am willing to put in :)

Thank you for your work

for some reason the animations when the two girls the blonde and the brunette are tied in the basement of the bunkhouse won`t play i get the dialogue but no animations between the dialogue only the npc and my character move around a bit and new dialogue starts again.

As I have pretty much played through all the options most people have found in the mod so far and am getting ready to uninstall to continue my regular save file, I thought I'd leave some thoughts.  Wall of text inc.

Firstly, I do love that the lighthearted tone of the mod has been maintained from the first episode, while still offering lots of variety of outcomes.  As others have said, there really aren't many mods on LL that offer these type of fun low-impact scenarios.  I enjoy serious mods as well but this mod and its writing are pretty unique.

The characters in this version were better than random girl as they had fairly well fleshed out personalities and have much more interaction with the PC.  

Outside of the mod, I did want to mention that the attention to the support thread has been very solid to try to work out problems people have had getting things to work (and this is Skyrim, its a bit of a shock that anything complicated works).  That being said, other than the initial FNIS bug I have very few problems with this version at all, and that was running with my ancient main file with 200+ mods (several heavily script based).

For critiques, I honestly have very few.  

There were a few minor grammar issues in the dialogue, but not enough to break my immersion or cause confusion.  Being lazy I didn't even bother noting them, sorry!

In some of the longer scenes I think it may benefit to have a small gap for people to save(scum) if they want to repeat scenes for dialogue trees over and over without worrying about breaking a script.  I didn't have a problem sneaking a few quicksaves in myself but some may like a small period of player control where it is safe to drop a save.

I think it would be interesting, at least for Episode: Riften, to have a small introductory scene with the characters to instigate the whole affair.  Possibly the PC could be recognized or cause some sort of problem for the strippers to lead to them coming up with their public shaming plan.  It's a bit of a stretch that they do it on a whim in a town full of jerkfaces deserving the same treatment (minor gripe as again, the mod isn't exactly about being serious if it gets in the way of being fun).

Various ideas:

A lightweight version of this mod to carry on the random stripping funtimes in cities around the world, or simply an option in the main mod to add a chance an NPC will sneakily strip the PC if you aren't paying attention.  It could be fun to be trying to sell junk in the marketplace only to notice an NPC has decided to pull a joke on you.

A follower-type mod where the follower would instigate a stripping/humiliation scene while in a city.  No clue how the story would work for such a mod, but basically thinking something like random girl blackmails you into letting her come along as a follower and gets up to no good if you ignore her.

As another has posted, somehow tying in humiliation scenes into the vanilla game crime system would be fun.  The scene in Whiterun already pretty much fills that slot perfectly, and random townies could take the place of random girl in a shorter version.

A magical based episode could be really fun, especially in terms of the animations is would allow (per a certain NPC in this episode). I fully support this hinted at direction.

Thanks for the great mod!