If you put this in endless mode, does it repeat the guard scenes too? Or just have the strippers keep stripping you?

Just the strippers I think, it means the quest doesn't advance from what I could tell

Tickle?

Can anyone confirm if it's related to skills or to conversation options?

If you mean the Whiterun event, I couldn't see any dialogue trigger between tickling and spanking. One of my characters started spanking Random Girl and her hand started hurting which led to tickling, while my other character simply went on with the spanking until Random Girl submitted. Every time.

I think when my character's hand started hurting, Random Girl said something about "I'm tough. Weak magic users like you can't hurt me." That led to tickling. Though it wasn't a mage character, it could have been less of a warrior or lower level than my other character.

Tickle?

Can anyone confirm if it's related to skills or to conversation options?

If you mean the Whiterun event, I couldn't see any dialogue trigger between tickling and spanking. One of my characters started spanking Random Girl and her hand started hurting which led to tickling, while my other character simply went on with the spanking until Random Girl submitted. Every time.

I think when my character's hand started hurting, Random Girl said something about "I'm tough. Weak magic users like you can't hurt me." That led to tickling. Though it wasn't a mage character, it could have been less of a warrior or lower level than my other character.

Ok I did some experimenting with older saves and characters

If you don't want to see how, don't click the spoiler box

It does seem to be entirely dependant on your magic skills being higher than melee ones I bumped mine up using the console and advskill command and then I got the hurt hand and tickle option on a character in plate armour and that previously hadn't had that option

To Bahow

As in an interim update, how about other mages as  "random" NPC in cities or on the road (like replacing the "What's a Milk Drinker like you... NPC) also looking for the coin.

If the player hadn't gone the route of Elf Toy ending then the Mages could just be looking for the coin, thinking the PC has it.

I say interim as I am hoping the Windhelm quest is on the table, so to speak.

I've also been looking for a mod that makes public nudity a crime (albeit a minor one) but haven't been able to find one, I read that WaxenFigure was looking into this at one point, to add an extra consequence to being stripped.

To Bahow

As in an interim update, how about other mages as  "random" NPC in cities or on the road (like replacing the "What's a Milk Drinker like you... NPC) also looking for the coin.

If the player hadn't gone the route of Elf Toy ending then the Mages could just be looking for the coin, thinking the PC has it.

I say interim as I am hoping the Windhelm quest is on the table, so to speak.

I've also been looking for a mod that makes public nudity a crime (albeit a minor one) but haven't been able to find one, I read that WaxenFigure was looking into this at one point, to add an extra consequence to being stripped.

Nope, I was talking about extending the functionality of the Slaverun Enforcer mod to enforce hold-wide and city-wide unique (per hold and/or city) laws that could include forced nudity.

What you are asking for is already built into Sexlab Submit and you could install and enable that functionality without adding the other functionality it has.

Add in Prison-Overhaul and things could get really complicated.

After looking around for ages after getting the lucky coin, I just cannot get the Elf Toyed title.

Do you have any other mods that affect nudity or comments on the NPC?

I think may DD-MDQ conflicts as with that active I didn't get the Elf turn up, started again from the final part of humiliation event, with DD-MDQ disabled and she was there the moment I collected up the coin. Gonna test that a couple more times to make sure it wasn't just a fluke but I given that DD-MDQ was conflicting with this in other ways (both have method for handling nudity and DD-MDQ seems to win even if Get Stripped is later in the load order) I reckon this was the culprit for me.

Edit:

Tried again with DD_MDQ installed and she appeared fine so that sort of rules that out

:(

What you are asking for is already built into Sexlab Submit and you could install and enable that functionality without adding the other functionality it has.

Add in Prison-Overhaul and things could get really complicated.

Doh! Didn't know that, will give that a try.

Never used submit as I always used Defeat and was under the impression the did similar things

Thanks.

Already have xPO :)

How do you start the questing for this mod.  I just get stripped, chase blonde or brunette, and they run to a random location.  Am I missing something (I can't help feeling like an idiot, but I searched the post and forums.)

After they've done it a few times, they'll eventually stop even if they're close enough. At that point in Riften you can be stopped by something, look around a bit.

If you still can't find it and worried that there's a problem.

A guard without a helmet will spawn on the same ground level as the Marketplace on the end area of the bridge towards Mistveil Keep, but before it, to be as exact as possible. From there you'll be able to start the quest!

Going a bit off topic here, but:-

In Submit I can only find the option for guards to interfere with consensual sex acts in public, is there another version since dkatryl released the last one in September?

Found what I was looking for

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1203-sexcrime/

How I missed it with all my searches I don't know :/

Anyway, would make an interesting addition to this mod... I think. Gonna test it to see if it causes any interference with the player as victim scenes

How do you start the questing for this mod.  I just get stripped, chase blonde or brunette, and they run to a random location.  Am I missing something (I can't help feeling like an idiot, but I searched the post and forums.)

After they've done it a few times, they'll eventually stop even if they're close enough. At that point in Riften you can be stopped by something, look around a bit.

If you still can't find it and worried that there's a problem.

A guard without a helmet will spawn on the same ground level as the Marketplace on the end area of the bridge towards Mistveil Keep, but before it, to be as exact as possible. From there you'll be able to start the quest!

You you make my emoticons happy :)

Anyone know how to restart the quests just to keep the stripping NPC's active in Riften?

I've tried to edit the scripts in CK but it just throws an error, not that I would likely have a clue what to do with the script if I could view it but I thought it was worth a look.

Question, where is the dialogue for NPC's commenting on your nudity in the creation kit?

can't seem to find it

awesome mod btw thank you so much!

Comes under topic xRSB01

I just used Edit > Find Text option and searched for Lucky, should be straight forward after that, all the Topics will start xRS

Question, where is the dialogue for NPC's commenting on your nudity in the creation kit?

can't seem to find it

awesome mod btw thank you so much!

Comes under topic xRSB01

I just used Edit > Find Text option and searched for Lucky, should be straight forward after that, all the Topics will start xRS

Ahh thank you!!

Awesome mod) Very simple, yet very interesting plot. And very stable too, no ctd or bugs so far,(but I only managed to get 2 titles in riften, 

Sink Opener and Idealist

, would like some hints to others)

Did you pay the guard, try not paying the guard and testing his steel