How does the breast expansion from drain work?

My player character uses a body weight of 1 and I thought this might be the reason why I couldn't see any change in size after sex. However, I changed the body to a weight of 0 and it didn't make any difference.  The help comment does say ( only physical drain). I tried with physical drain also selected in the MCM and nothing. I realise these features are currently experimental, but shouldn't the effect be visible?

I'm beginning to shy away from using Defeat with this mod/type character.  I've used this mod with both Defeat and Submit.  I tried surrendering to a group of baddies with Defeat, after the first one died from the drain all the others became hostile again.  When I surrendered with Submit the baddies just stood waiting for their turn, even as they're buddies dropped like flies.  The results were the same when using PSQ Succubus drain instead.

Defeat is a cool mod, but some of it's functions don't seem ideal for use with this type mod/character.  Honestly, Sexlab Submit seems to work better with sex draining succubus/vampires from what I've experienced. 

You're assuming the character isn't a psychotic succubus vampire bent on raining destruction and misery across the land. Submit also does a lot of things I don't want, and especially seems a lot heavier in terms of scripts. I also don't like that the scripts are hidden away in a bsa, which makes things harder for me, not easier.

In any event, I'm perfectly happy with defeat. Maybe I'll give submit a shot if I ever start any new characters.

My player character uses a body weight of 1 and I thought this might be the reason why I couldn't see any change in size after sex. However, I changed the body to a weight of 0 and it didn't make any difference. The help comment does say ( only physical drain). I tried with physical drain also selected in the MCM and nothing. I realise these features are currently experimental, but shouldn't the effect be visible?

It should just scale the breast size slider from racemenu.

My player character uses a body weight of 1 and I thought this might be the reason why I couldn't see any change in size after sex. However, I changed the body to a weight of 0 and it didn't make any difference. The help comment does say ( only physical drain). I tried with physical drain also selected in the MCM and nothing. I realise these features are currently experimental, but shouldn't the effect be visible?

It should just scale the breast size slider from racemenu.

I have checked racemenu and all the sliders are set to 1. Should the breast scale exceed 1? and should the breast expansion be visible on the character?

EDIT: After disabling and then re-enabling the mod, breast expansion is suddenly working as expected. Oh, I'm a happy chappy :)

I tried it. It worked great for me. I had a suggestion, perhaps the ability to nourish the npc, healing them, restoring their magicka and stamina, maybe even making their cock bigger. For when you have sex with someone like a follower.

I will add that to the suggestions, I like the idea ^^

I will add that to the suggestions, I like the idea ^^

Maybe a blue or green particle effect for it? Anyway, its awesome to see someone keeping up with their mod so much.  :D

Yeah was thinking it would have another color! Probably blue :3

I try my best, don't have much time this weekend so might not be such a big update this time.

Why not just repurpose the healing spell effect? If magika, then use the equilibrium effect?

Looks a bit too holy to be the power of a succubus being used. Succubus are demonic after all. I think if it's ares simple as changing the color of the effect, it would look better. However I am not knowledgeable about skyrim nodding, and I wouldn't mind that effect being used if it would be a lot of unnecessary hard worK just to make an effect blue.

The mod sounds cool. Does it work with "vampiric thirst"?

At this point, it only affects vanilla vampire feeding.

Well that was interesting.  I finally got this mod working (forgot to turn ending effects on), and so I summoned a farmer using the console and then offered my services via the Solicitation part of Deviously Cursed Loot.  He looked at me funny, so I decided to drain him to death.  Long story short, after he croaked and turned into a Draugr, his corpse popped back up, raped me, refused to pay me, and walked away (still a Draugr labeled as a farmer).  I'm guessing there may be a slight, though a bit entertaining, incompatibility between the Solicitation part of Deviously Cursed Loot and draining to death (probably because there is supposed to be a conversation about payment, lack of payment, or going another round after the initial act).

I wonder how he'll explain his state to the other farmhands... :lol:

Not sure if this is intended but.

When other NPC's are making sexytime and one cums the orgasm visual plays as if my char is affected?

(nothing actually happens to my char just a visual)

Then Better Vampires works but the load order has to be changed like was mention in OP. (which works for the most part)

However, when feeding for arousal it locks my char in one spot.

All you can do turn around and sheath/unsheathe (oh and crouch)

When other NPC's are making sexytime and one cums the orgasm visual plays as if my char is affected?

Then Better Vampires works but the load order has to be changed like was mention in OP. (which works for the most part)

Yeah, the first thing is a bug, awaiting time to rewrite the system.

And BV has some issues, so i'm thinking of making a "no interfere" version without some of the features.

Yeah, the first thing is a bug, awaiting time to rewrite the system.

And BV has some issues, so i'm thinking of making a "no interfere" version without some of the features.

Allot of people run BV, I would go so far as to say it's practically a staple mod for anyone who prefers to play as a vampire. That being said, what kinds of things would have to be removed from this mod in order to allow BV and this mod to function together as intended?

I'm still having great fun with your excellent mod :)

I'm sure you're aware of these papyrus errors, but I'm getting tons. Interestingly the mod tried to physically drain an npc who was masturbating on the side lines. The result was a CTD. I notice in the MCM that there are physical drain options for all orifices, but none for masturbation. This maybe contributing to the papyrus spam. I assume you will need to include traps for all invalid objects to avoid NULL pointer errors (please note that I include the following log snippet as an example of errors generally occuring in my log. They aren't specifically due to the masturbation CTD issue)

[02/22/2015 - 04:04:20PM] ERROR: Unable to call
- no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].HoPhysicalDrain.UnregisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?
[None].HoPhysicalDrain.OnEffectFinish() - "HoPhysicalDrain.psc" Line 120
[02/22/2015 - 04:04:20PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnd
[02/22/2015 - 04:04:20PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].HoPhysicalDrain.RegisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?
[None].HoPhysicalDrain.OnUpdate() - "HoPhysicalDrain.psc" Line 57
[02/22/2015 - 04:04:20PM] [slainternalscr ]: Gaia got -40 exposure for External Modify Exposure Event
[02/22/2015 - 04:04:20PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/22/2015 - 04:04:22PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/22/2015 - 04:04:23PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:

Thanks again for your fantastic work.

I'm still having great fun with your excellent mod :)

I'm sure you're aware of these papyrus errors, but I'm getting tons. Interestingly the mod tried to physically drain an npc who was masturbating on the side lines. The result was a CTD. I notice in the MCM that there are physical drain options for all orifices, but none for masturbation. This maybe contributing to the papyrus spam. I assume you will need to include traps for all invalid objects to avoid NULL pointer errors (please note that I include the following log snippet as an example of errors generally occuring in my log. They aren't specifically due to the masturbation CTD issue)

[02/22/2015 - 04:04:20PM] ERROR: Unable to call

- no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].HoPhysicalDrain.UnregisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?

[None].HoPhysicalDrain.OnEffectFinish() - "HoPhysicalDrain.psc" Line 120

[02/22/2015 - 04:04:20PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnd

stack:

[02/22/2015 - 04:04:20PM] [slainternalscr ]: Gaia got -40 exposure for External Modify Exposure Event

stack:

[02/22/2015 - 04:04:22PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[02/22/2015 - 04:04:23PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

Thanks again for your fantastic work.

Good logs, i see what is wrong :) Thanks!

So nehoo... I looked at submit... it does have some seduction stuff, but I don't see that as fitting in with vampires all that well, since vampires tend to look at humans as inferior and/or just food, or at least so most movies would have you believe. Succubus, maybe. Succubi/demons aren't necessarily all that gentle either though, except for maybe manga/hentai succubi. I mean, they're demons: not the nicest creatures to never walk the earth. So for me, defeat seems a better fit than submit. So I would request that support for one not be given over support for the other. I'm using submit right now, but will likely switch back to defeat pretty soon. Submit is just too passive and, well, nice, for my tastes. My characters tend more towards the "rain great misery and sorrow upon all those who would oppose me" style of play. Also, it's great watching my followers constantly raping bandits. Can't seem to get submit to be as aggressive.

Arousal feeding, is probably the only thing it interferes with. And drain blood can't really be used with BV unless I include it as a dependency which could work if enough people think it's worth having as a dependency. 

Damn.. basically the very two things I was hoping WOULDN'T have to be removed.. What about making two versions of the mod? You would still be able to make one patch that could update both versions  right?

Or would you basically have to start from scratch on a dependency version and update the two versions separately as needed?

Better Vampires is no longer being supported or updated. I'm switching to vampiric thirst for that very reason. Plus, the VP author has stated that they have a goal of integrating with sex lab.

I tried Vampiric Thirst a while back and didn't like it too much, it was too easy to die as a vampire not to mention I still felt weak and I didn't like the fact that it basically forced you to be a blood thirsty blood sucking maniac in order to be the opposite, granted the last time I tried Vampiric Thirst was about a year or so ago, so allot may have changed since then. My biggest gripe with that mod was the fact that I could never get it to work properly. in fact, I could never seem to get ANY of the mods that I tried by that mod author to work as intended, or without serious issues of some kind, so I have since stopped using mods by that author all together.

I'm not sure if I'm alone, but those were my gripes with Vampiric Thirst. But even if I am alone in my issues with Vampiric Thirst, I still think allot of other people use Better Vampires simply for the fact that it is a really good mod, even though it isn't being updated anymore.

Arousal feeding, is probably the only thing it interferes with. And drain blood can't really be used with BV unless I include it as a dependency which could work if enough people think it's worth having as a dependency. 

Damn.. basically the very two things I was hoping WOULDN'T have to be removed.. What about making two versions of the mod? You would still be able to make one patch that could update both versions  right?

Or would you basically have to start from scratch on a dependency version and update the two versions separately as needed?

There's always the option of checking for another mod via the scripts, then activating the other functions if that mod is present, and skipping them if it's not. That's assuming that the needed functions from the other mod can be accessed via scripts.

Better Vampires is no longer being supported or updated. I'm switching to vampiric thirst for that very reason. Plus, the VP author has stated that they have a goal of integrating with sex lab.

I tried Vampiric Thirst a while back and didn't like it too much, it was too easy to die as a vampire not to mention I still felt weak and I didn't like the fact that it basically forced you to be a blood thirsty blood sucking maniac in order to be the opposite, granted the last time I tried Vampiric Thirst was about a year or so ago, so allot may have changed since then. My biggest gripe with that mod was the fact that I could never get it to work properly. in fact, I could never seem to get ANY of the mods that I tried by that mod author to work as intended, or without serious issues of some kind, so I have since stopped using mods by that author all together.

I'm not sure if I'm alone, but those were my gripes with Vampiric Thirst. But even if I am alone in my issues with Vampiric Thirst, I still think allot of other people use Better Vampires simply for the fact that it is a really good mod, even though it isn't being updated anymore.

Last update was about 8 months ago. I'll see how it plays. If nothing else, using VP and then making requests  based on whatever shortcomings I see will probably be the only way to get any updates to a vampirism mod. BV is basically dead, and I don't like using dead mods.

There's always the option of checking for another mod via the scripts, then activating the other functions if that mod is present, and skipping them if it's not. That's assuming that the needed functions from the other mod can be accessed via scripts.

Last update was about 8 months ago. I'll see how it plays. If nothing else, using VP and then making requests  based on whatever shortcomings I see will probably be the only way to get any updates to a vampirism mod. BV is basically dead, and I don't like using dead mods.

I'll use whatever works, and is in a format that I like. It is unfortunate that BV is a dead mod, but it still works without issue so far, and it's allot better than playing as a vanilla vampire, so I can't complain too much there.