Would it be possible to make the breast expansion/contraction more granular? Currently it can be increased/decreased by multiples of their normal size. I have mine set to two which is the minimum, but this still badly distorts the shape. I know this maybe the idea behind the expansion, but if you could increase and decrease the size by say half (0.5,1.0,1.5,2.0,2,5 etc..), it would be better IMHO and provide more scope for physical drain. This would also apply to other such effects too.

So... submit. Not a good mod. Very crashy. Definitely going back to defeat, though I'll sort of miss the seduction stuff. But even that is problematic since it raises the relationship rank outside of the normal path, which from my experience is a sure way to break things. Tends to cause NPCs to offer/do things before the rest of the requirements have been met. I guess if you don't actually still play and just want to talk around seducing NPCs it'd be ok, but that's all I can see submit being any good for. Defeat + matchmaker seems a much better, and less game breaky way to do it.

Might have to see if I can work up the motivation to write a mod with some non-game breaking seduction plus the best parts of defeat. That would seem to be the ideal.

Guest Honkblarg

Do you have a save file for your succubus, or a racemenu file for the face? Just starting a new playthrough and wanted to do a succubus, your's looks amazing and im just wondering if you could share the face file and what mods you used. Curious if its a PSQ transformation texture or not?

Just not too good with character creation, looking to make a good succubus and i don't really know many mods to do that, or how to.

Quick question has the better vampire feeding issue been fixed yet?

No, not unless there was an update that wasn't posted in the change log.

Also, I have a suggestion, what about an optional spell book feature that teaches the player how to drain victims? It just seems kind of odd that the player character can automatically drain people.

Also, I have a suggestion, what about an optional spell book feature that teaches the player how to drain victims? It just seems kind of odd that the player character can automatically drain people.

I got contacted by a guy wanting to make a mod that has an RP way of enabling DD so that might be solved in the future. Anyway probably going to be a small update this weekend, tonnes of stuff to deal with at the moment so updates will be a tad bit slower then usual. 

So.... lot's of people using submit, but even with patches, that's a crashy POS on my box. However, I noticed that sexlab romance is abandoned with open permissions to use any part of it for whatever. What I was thinking/wondering is, would it make sense to add just the seduction parts (with improvements) to DD? A fully integrated mod would seem to make more sense. Romance also increases speech skills, but doesn't mess with relationship ranks, which is another huge beef I have with submit. I've already got several NPCs offering to be followers and giving dialog options that shouldn't occur for a long time yet due to initiating sex through submit.

And if not, well, maybe I'll pick up romance and build it with an eye towards replacing submit for the uses people seem to want it for in this thread.

I got contacted by a guy wanting to make a mod that has an RP way of enabling DD so that might be solved in the future. Anyway probably going to be a small update this weekend, tonnes of stuff to deal with at the moment so updates will be a tad bit slower then usual. 

Would this be a mod that has been talked about on here yet, or is it still in the concept stage off of LL?

Would this be a mod that has been talked about on here yet, or is it still in the concept stage off of LL?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1756-become-the-daedras-bitch-dibellas-recruit-molag-bals-minion/  ^^

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1756-become-the-daedras-bitch-dibellas-recruit-molag-bals-minion/  ^^

I see, thank you :)

I'll have to keep an eye on that mod then, it sounds interesting from what I've read.

Just wanted to give you guys a status update, I'm currently re writing the core of the mod to support multiple sex threads, faction support and mod events.

All of the above will make it possible to create succubus enemies and allow your dear companions to become deadly sex machines too.

This also means that other modders will be able to (with relative ease) implement SLDD in to their mods as either a hard dependency or as an optional one.

I'm planing to add mod support for changing some settings in the mod and to control the visual effects and drain stages to begin with.

All of this is probably going to take a little while. 

Just wanted to give you guys a status update, I'm currently re writing the core of the mod to support multiple sex threads, faction support and mod events.

All of the above will make it possible to create succubus enemies and allow your dear companions to become deadly sex machines too.

This also means that other modders will be able to (with relative ease) implement SLDD in to their mods as either a hard dependency or as an optional one.

I'm planing to add mod support for changing some settings in the mod and to control the visual effects and drain stages to begin with.

:)

That's more than outstanding, it'll definitely be worth it :D

Although it's tagged as a Succubus/vampire thing I love using this in combination with the X-men Mutant Races mod on Steam Workshop so I can play a character like rogue you drains your life on skin to skin contact. XD

Oh yeah, that's a good idea! ^^ 

The world needs more life drain! xD

I read that you are looking at making succubus enemies that modders can use, please do!

If you get that far, can you make a succubus non enemy as well, so mod builders can use them too in their mods. With the same abilities in attack if they are attacked or go aggressive.

This would be a great gift for modders :) thank you for your work.

I read that you are looking at making succubus enemies that modders can use, please do!

If you get that far, can you make a succubus non enemy as well, so mod builders can use them too in their mods. With the same abilities in attack if they are attacked or go aggressive.

This would be a great gift for modders :) thank you for your work.

It's a faction, not NPCs, so you can have hostile or non-hostile NPCs that are part of the faction. Or both.

Correct Foreveralone. That means modders will be able to add any actor and give it draining powers.

Btw I made the faction ranks decide how deadly their powers are, so 0 is drain not kill, 1 is drain and can kill (50/50 random), and 2 absolutely super deadly. ^^

Would love to see support for BV. Tried vampiric thirst a couple of times and its not the same as BV yet. And for me I allways play Vampire more or less and cant play vanilla vampire so BV is a must for me so i will sadly have to wait to try out deadly drain till a fix for it is in=(  Have been wanting a mod for this since I found sexlab.

On the support for vampire mods thing- how would one go about adding a patch for Vampiric Thirst? I've never done anything with SKSE before but I figure I can handle a short tutorial essentially telling me how to have arousal trigger off the feed spell it uses as well as adding the spell to drain.

Because the whole getting aroused of feeding thing is cool- and it works just fine off sleeping people and I wanted to extend that functionality and figured it might get done faster if I asked how and then did it instead of waiting with baited breath as I have before. Besides a small patch like that would be great for getting my feet wet on the whole modding thing.