sorry. 

I'm not good at English.

I've a question.

The drain function does not work.

It will not work even if you press the hot key.

All DLC is installed.

It works when giving power to NPC.

I'm introducing PSQ.

Please help me.

PS.

Your MOD is also popular is Japan!

I face the same issue, I enabled the drain in the MCM but pressing L Alt during the animations does nothing. I'll have to investigate a bit more, my mod installation is quite heavy.

Edit : Fixed, it was due to the translated version of the mod I used.

Oh, I see, yeah I guess the options are what needs translations. 

When I install this mod, Skyrim keeps crashing after the Bethesda Logo.

Something wrong with your load order perhaps ? Did you use LOOT ?

Yeah likely to be the load order or that you are missing an expansion :3 

I'm not sure if it were the options that caused this, maybe a script name that was translated where it shouldn't have been or something like that. Those translators do a great job overall but sometimes this happens.

Anyway, your mod doesn't add anything visible in english in game, so I'm fine with your english version smile.png

File Name: Sexlab Deadly Drain

File Submitter: Hoenheim

File Submitted: 08 Feb 2015

File Category: Sex Effects

Requires: Sexlab 1.6 (Hotfix 2) +, Racemenu (Latest)

Main.png

hey cool mod but for some reason the NPCs i drain to death dosent die or turn into draugr..i have manual drain on n allow death by manual drain also on, when i press RAlt it say u decided to drain ur victim to death bt after the animations they dont die...non essential or essential what so ever..

Deadly drain adds sexy life draining abilities to Skyrim, they will allow you to feed during sex scenes with effects and a physical draining ability that allows you to drain your victims features to gain them yourself.

Main_Screen_Shot.jpg

PcSyvX1p.jpgo7W6d0d3.jpg

1Xn2tFe9.jpgSyMZJskN.jpg

GvOolk7v.jpgmUGaprlM.jpg

Bi1H6mlV.jpg

INSTALLATION

(Latest version is: "SL Deadly Drain 1.7.7z")

• Download and install Sexlab, preferably 1.6+ (AND ALL DEPENDENCIES)
  • Use a mod manager of your choice to install Deadly Drain
  • Open MCM and check the "Give Player Drain Power" Checkbox under the settings tab.
  • (Optional:)
  • Play with the rest of the settings until you find something you like.
  • Edit Physical Draining config and add more Ni Nodes using DDEdit
  • Make a Body Slide config and use "Weight" in DD edit

FEATURE LIST

[...] = Configurable

• Allows you to life drain during sex animations by pressing [Left Alt].
  • Physical draining, this degrades your victims body when you feed from them. (Updates live with over a configurable amount of time)
  • Physical gaining, it allows you to absorb whatever you drain from your victim. (Cock size, bust size and weight)
  • Life energy drained away consists of Health+Magika+Stamina and will replenish you if you run out (Especially helpful for vampires in the sun)
  • Different levels of magic effects applied to you and your victim when different things happen.
  • Large amount of customization options to be able to adapt the mod to many different play styles.
  • Can turn your drained victims in to lifeless Draugr.
MISC:
  • Utility spells
  • Spell: Make Drain slave, will make them your energy slaves and will feed you when they have sex and drain a victim.
  • Spell: Enslave, will make you the highest relation rank with whatever you cast it on.
  • Spell: GIve Drain # (1. Gives drain powers to target but they care unable to kill with drain, 2. 50% chance of draining to death, 3. Deadly drain powers.)
  • Hypnotize will effect how certain mods that start sex to make it easier.

FAQ

Q: Can I make a suggestion?

A: YES! Is it a good idea and we have time for it we will make it happen.

Q: I found a bug what do I do?

A: Make a post in the support thread and provide an accurate description

so we can replicate it and fix it

Q: Can I re-upload this?

A: Please don't re-upload or copy this mod to other websites.

Q: What is a succubus?

A: A mythological creature that enjoys feeding from there sex partners.

Q: That's some sweet artwork, who made it?

A: Vivi made all of the art.

Q: Why lifedrain?

A: It happens to be Hoenheims favorite fetish.

Q:What's up with all the dicks?

A: It happens to be Vivis favorite fetish.

ART

All the nice art was done by Vivi

MODS USED

• SevNBase Bombshell Body

• A recolored mature skin

• A Hardcore Diesel abs normal map

• 4k textures from equippable wet textures

• TDN Equipable Horns.

• Wings are from "Animated Dragon Wings"

• Tail, Hoenheim HDT Draenei Tail Download

• SOS Horse Cock Download

• Hooves are from an oblivion mod.

Thanks Vivi!

download.png

Click here to download this file

Damn, I wish this was a part of PSQ. This drain seems to be alot better.

There are 2 bugs that I've found:

1. After draining essential NPC, he is still alive, but is changed into draugr :P

2. I can't change the kissing hotkey. No matter how many times I try to change it, it changes back after I quit the menu. Other hotkeys work fine.

This guy's mod works with BV using sex. If this is still being worked on and still doesn't work with Better Vampires or other mods like BV, it might not hurt to give the linked mod a look to see how he did it.

Unless this mod uses a completely different process to do what it does and the two methods are somehow incompatible.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52509-sexual-vampire-feeding/

This guy's mod works with BV using sex. If this is still being worked on and still doesn't work with Better Vampires or other mods like BV, it might not hurt to give the linked mod a look to see how he did it.

Unless this mod uses a completely different process to do what it does and the two methods are somehow incompatible.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52509-sexual-vampire-feeding/

Nope, this mod is for sex effects, and succubus life drain stuff. Besides... It does work with BV the only thing not compatible is the blood feeding option.

Hello, and thank you for creating this mod. While I do hope one day to find a succubus mod that might better fit my imagination, I have to say this one currently holds the apple of my eye, (although I wouldn't hate a "drain on rape" option! Wink wink! :D) I'm afraid I'm not posting here just to send praise, however. I seem to have stumbled over a.... glitch? The mod itself seems to work fine. I followed the instructions, downloaded and did everything except the physical edit because, quite frankly, I don't need it... So while playing I had my little halfbreed "aggressively romance" a passerby in the same area, and he eagerly... enjoyed her company *bouncy eyebrows*. And continued to enjoy her... and continued... and... continued some more... In fact, the only thing that stopped his endless enjoyment of the mildly pudgy bewitching woman was my forcing sexlab to move to the next animation, or in this case, the end of it. For some reason it loops at the last animation and never ends without interference. I can't tell why, and I've picked through my mods until I'm sure this is the mod that's doing it. Is there some known mod that might make this happen? Did I put something in wrong? Load order issue maybe? Any idea what's kinking the system? Any help would be awesome. Again, a great mod. Absolutely love it.

Hello, and thank you for creating this mod. While I do hope one day to find a succubus mod that might better fit my imagination, I have to say this one currently holds the apple of my eye, (although I wouldn't hate a "drain on rape" option! Wink wink! :D) I'm afraid I'm not posting here just to send praise, however. I seem to have stumbled over a.... glitch? The mod itself seems to work fine. I followed the instructions, downloaded and did everything except the physical edit because, quite frankly, I don't need it... So while playing I had my little halfbreed "aggressively romance" a passerby in the same area, and he eagerly... enjoyed her company *bouncy eyebrows*. And continued to enjoy her... and continued... and... continued some more... In fact, the only thing that stopped his endless enjoyment of the mildly pudgy bewitching woman was my forcing sexlab to move to the next animation, or in this case, the end of it. For some reason it loops at the last animation and never ends without interference. I can't tell why, and I've picked through my mods until I'm sure this is the mod that's doing it. Is there some known mod that might make this happen? Did I put something in wrong? Load order issue maybe? Any idea what's kinking the system? Any help would be awesome. Again, a great mod. Absolutely love it.

Is it possible that it's a setting in Sexlab that did this? Because the only thing DD can do is make the last position a bit longer but unless that's set to be like an infinite number I think you are more likely to want to look in to what Sexlab settings you are using. 

Is it possible that it's a setting in Sexlab that did this? Because the only thing DD can do is make the last position a bit longer but unless that's set to be like an infinite number I think you are more likely to want to look in to what Sexlab settings you are using. 

I wondered that too so I set it to default, but it still did the endless loop on the last scene. If I remove DD, it will work normally. Defeat also seemed to be stalling from time to time while it's installed. That's why I started to wonder if there's some mod that might have a habit of interrupting DD or getting in the way of it and other mods like sexlab or defeat. After picking at Sexlab for two forevers, I'm basically at the point where I no longer have any idea what I'm doing anymore. Just tweaking things in various connected mods to see if something changes.

Hello there can i get a bit of help please,i installed all required mods like DD,sexlab defeat,zaz animations etc, but ingame none of animations actually work,when i start to drain someone they just stand infront of me and its playing sounds/the drain animation,also tying up makes them unable to run but they just stand like nothing.....I dont get what i did wrong?

Hello there can i get a bit of help please,i installed all required mods like DD,sexlab defeat,zaz animations etc, but ingame none of animations actually work,when i start to drain someone they just stand infront of me and its playing sounds/the drain animation,also tying up makes them unable to run but they just stand like nothing.....I dont get what i did wrong?

Sounds like you didn't follow the instructions. Did you tick the box that says "Give DD powers"?

For some reason I'm not getting any drain effects. The mod shows up fine in MCM and everything looks like it's working, I have auto drain on orgasm enabled but nothing, no visual effect, no actual drain or anything. Another test when enabling death on orgasm and same results, they didn't die at the end either, then another trying to press the hotkey to manual drain, and still nothing.

Thanks for the 1.7 update. Not sure now I missed it. Anywho, I saw that weight is a default now. Is that working for NPCs as well, or do the neck seams still show on them? And I also noticed that the integration with SLIF only seems to work for breast/belly/butt, but SLIF supports a lot more. When you can find a minute, would you check and see if it looks like I did something wrong? I just added the l/r npc thigh and l/r npc calf bones to the config, and those were scaling with niooveride, not bodymorphs. 

Hey guys i have been having issues with deadly drain and a mod called "improved artifacts - complete collection". It seems to be throwing fits everywhere. Have a look if you want. The numbers starting with 47 (improved artifacts) and 55 (deadly drain) are the bad guys here. It hasn't caused any ctd's yet but the log it spits out is already a couple of pages long just from the first few minutes initializing all the mods in a new game!

Papyrus.0.log

OK I really need some help understanding my issue with this Mod...

I have posted here...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54049-psq-transformpackage-for-playersuccubusquest/page-7?do=findComment&comment=1802564

post-136583-0-24569700-1485749598_thumb.jpg

She is cool but upon the Drain effects and orgasm the game just CTD...

I tried everything like taking the visual effects of but still the game CTD...

IT is weird and need some ideas on how to fix this...

I have posted here...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54049-psq-transformpackage-for-playersuccubusquest/page-7?do=findComment&comment=1802564

OK found what was causing the CTD on the drain effects and drain during sex...

This bloody damn MOD....

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

Its called Crash Fix the damn thing...Uninstalled it and now everything runs fine !

I have posted here...

This bloody damn MOD....

Its called Crash Fix the damn thing...Uninstalled it and now everything runs fine !

LMAO - don't mean to laugh man, but the irony...  :lol:    I've found that DD is a pretty good mod, so I was scratching my head as to what could be causing your CTD's.  Glad you got it resolved!  

Curious as to how you determined it was that mod doing it...

I have posted here...

This bloody damn MOD....

LMAO - don't mean to laugh man, but the irony...  :lol:    I've found that DD is a pretty good mod, so I was scratching my head as to what could be causing your CTD's.  Glad you got it resolved!  

Curious as to how you determined it was that mod doing it...

I was testing..you know the old trial and error uninstall test reinstall...

And tried that one cause really wanted to see the impact of not having it...but the main reason was that if you read that Mods info the mod just skips the bad errors that make CTD , so instead of the old CTD with a game error with this CTD Fix it makes the game skip the error not fix it really but skip it so you do not get a CTD but the game continues ...in this case the game CTD on animation what is a part of this Mod as whell in animations it CTD due to a overload of animations at the same time...

This what made me uninstalling this CTD Fix mod... 

I don't know if it has been proposed before, but wouldn't it be interesting to have follower support? Having a follower being able to make use of it too? You roam around dungeons, with your friend raping all the creatures she kills?

you can if you mix it with sexlab defeat or submit :)