View File

What does this mod do?
This mod adds small, conditions-based dialog choices to female NPC's throughout Skyrim that the Dragonborn can attempt to seduce, feed, and then have sex with using.

post-71110-0-32395200-1430989198.gif

The dialog is voiced using vanilla assets on MOST of the NPC's. Most meaning that NPC's that use unique voices, such as Delphine, will not be voiced and have silent dialog.

This mod was heavily inspired by FoxFinger's Amorous Adventures and by the blood doll seduction in the game Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

How do you seduce NPC's?

Conditions for seducing NPC's varies on several factors:

First, you must obviously be a vampire.

Second, you must be indoors or outside from the hours of 7pm to 5am. I did this for personal lore reasons. Some people may overlook a couple getting a little nookie out in public and others may pretend that your little nip on the neck was just a playful kiss, but naked feeding and fucking in broad daylight was a bit too much for my tastes.

Third, you must seduce the target by passing a speech check. The difficulty of the check depends on whom you are trying to seduce. A commoner will be an easy check requiring a speech between 18 and 25 (depending on perks). Trying to feed on another vampire will be a bit harder, 35 - 50. The Thalmor aren't exactly the most forgiving of people, so feeding on one of them is hard, between 53 and 75 speech required. Trying to feed on a Dawnguard woman will be the hardest challenge for your vampire, between 70 and 100.

Commoner NPC's will also require you to have some form of trust between the NPC and your character, so a relationship level of 2 (confidant) is required. Dawnguard characters must have a relationship level of 1 (friend) before you can ask to feed upon them. You achieve these through normal questing and favors throughout the game (or console it in.)

Each group also has slightly different dialog. Be warned, if you fail to seduce a commoner or vampire, you can always try again later, but failing to seduce a Thalmor or Dawnguard will cause them to attack you!

After you successfully seduce a woman, she will be added to a new faction of seduced victims, giving new dialog (based on faction) that does not require a speech check. You can only ask every couple of hours.

Be careful on feeding too much on non-essential NPC's, just like normal vampire feeding, they can possibly die from overfeeding.

What's new in 1.4?

Finally more animations! Special thanks to AnubiSs2167, SirNibbles, Funnybizness, and Leito86 for not only creating the amazing animations, but also for giving me permission to use them in my mod. Please be sure to thank them if you enjoy the new animations. Also special thanks to Orxx for SexLab Animation Loader

SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL) and the Sexual Vampire Feed SLAL pack in the download section are now a requirement for all vampire animations to play. While the feed script will still sate your vampire's thirst, you will not be able to play any of the new animations without my pack and only a generic sex animation will play instead. But why would you want that?

New animations finally include three dedicated lesbian animations and two more male vampire/female animations for ten total, with more possibilities in the future! No more females wearing a strap-on using male animations!

Also, Sexual Vampire Feed now allows players to feed upon NPCs outside, but only between the hours of 7pm and 5am for more role playing goodness.

Lastly, the script has been updated so that only context appropriate animations will play. Tired of non-vampire NPC's using the feeding on your vampire? Well that's no longer a problem! All this was done while keeping the script increasingly light, just as before, since it only activates during specific dialog and directly to the animation hook. No worries about script lag here!

What's new in 1.3?

Finally some variation in animations!

Sexual Vampire Feeding's script used to use the key word "Xandero" so that only the feeding animation would play, which was only the same one. 1.3 has had a small script change to allow any animation with the tags with either "Vampire" or "Feeding" to play instead. With the release of SexLab Animation Loader, NSAP is no longer needed, but you can still use it and will not interfere in any way. Any animation pack that is released that has those tags will be able to be used.

Simply follow the instructions of SLAL and then head over to here to get some preloaded packs that already have animations that have vampire feeding and properly tagged! I recommend Anubs', FunnyBizness', and Xandero's packs.

You can even easily edit the packs to allow any pack to sate your thirst when seducing.

Now, you get to pick which sex animations will sate thirst!

What's new in 1.2a?

1.2a has no new content, but comes with one change. I was tired of every normal indoor female having the option to reveal yourself and I prefer some RP when I play. You wouldn't just come out to every person on the street that you are a secret vampire, so some trust between the NPC and player is needed. So I made it a requirement for normal NPC's to have a relationship level of 3 with the player. This will come normally over time as you do quests.

Only normal NPC's were changed. Vampires, Dawnguard, Thalmor, Delphine, and the Prostitute are unaffected with this change since they have their own difficulty.

Also added an Omnisexual version so you can seduce both men and women. The relationship change is also in affect. Pronouns were fixed to apply no specific sex to your target.

1.2 will be left up for people that do not want the relationship change, but it will be a part of every update going forward.

Pick only one version to install.

New NPC in 1.2!

I kinda made her while messing around, don't click if you want to be suprised

There's a new voiced and custom appearance prostitute in Skyrim that can be found in either the Bee and Barb in Riften, the Bannered Mare in Whiterun, the Winking Skeever in Solitude, or traveling in between those locations. She is very expensive and the speech check to seduce her is very hard. You do not need to be a vampire to have sex with her, but you do in order to feed. Since she's a whore, you can have sex with her outside.

Do not piss her off.

Previous NPC in 1.1

To seduce Delphine, you must complete Alduin's Wall in the main quest. You do not have to be inside to seduce her.

Are there any bugs/issues?

I have only tested this with Better Vampires and Vampiric Thirst, since I'd be hard pressed to find a person that doesn't use one of them.

I have no intention for adding support for vanilla Skyrim. Dawnguard is a hard requirement for this mod.

Sometimes upon first starting a new game, the dialog will not show up until you reload/restart the Skyrim. This is only an issue on brand new games.

This is my very first time scripting, but I took efforts to make the script as simple as possible.

There seems to be a small issue with Vampiric Thirst if you are using blood points. That script is independent of mine and I will change Miss Leeches script. Better Vampires has no issue with blood points.

Will this mod be expanded?

It was much easier than I thought to add more and more dialog options once I got used to it. I've also had some practice editing voice files. That means I may possibly emulate Amorous Adventures by giving unique dialog to NPC's and even making small quest requirements for them to allow you to feed upon them.

One thing I will NOT do is add rape options into feeding/sex. There's plenty of rape mods here and it is not my fetish. Never gonna happen.

Requirements and installation

1. Download the main file for male characters seducing female NPCs and female characters seducing male and female NPCs. Download the SLAL pack as well.

(Optional) The Omnisexual file to allow males characters (or anyone with a male flag) to seduce both men and woman. Download and overwrite the main file.

2. You'll need Dawnguard, SexLab, Sexlab Animation Load and anything those mods require to function. Fuz Ro D-oh is not a hard requirement for the mod to work, but any unique voiced NPC will skip their dialog without it, but the sex should still work fine. I recommend installing it.

3. To install, I highly recommend using Mod Organizer. Just install it like a regular mod. There should be no issues installing through Nexus Mod Manager.

4. Place the Sexual Vampire Feed esp below any vampire mods you have, such as Better Vampires or Vampiric Thirst. Shouldn't be required as it doesn't edit any of their stuff, but it can't hurt either.

5. Follow instructions of SLAL and the packs. Be sure to

6. Go to SLAL in the Skyrim MCM and find the Sexual Vampire Feed pack. Pick the animations you want and register them.

7. Become a vampire, make sure your speech is high enough (or not), go find a woman indoors (or outdoors during the proper time) that you have the required relationship level with, and ask her about vampires.

Please enjoy this mod and give me feedback and suggestions. The better the feedback the better I can make it, assuming it is within my ability.

Special Thanks and Credits

Xandero for his animation that gave me the idea.
AnubiSs2167 for his vampire animations and permission to use them. Excellent work.
SirNibbles for letting me use his fantastic animations.
Funnybizness for always making more animations and giving me permissions to use them.
Leito86 for all the loving sex animations and permission.
I really appreciate all the hard work that animators put into their work. Without it, there'd be nothing here.
Miss Leeches for helping me with the vampire script and Vampiric Thirst.
Ashal for SexLab and making my script better.
KS Hairdos

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/15/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dawnguard, SexLab, SLAL
  • Special Edition Compatible

Well the seducing option isn't that rape in and of itself?

tumblr_n76c3wBZPp1qk84mgo3_1280.jpg

lol just messing with you this sounds like an amazing mod I wonder if it could be implemented for succubus characters as well and yes on the male seducing :)

Well the seducing option isn't that rape in and of itself?

lol just messing with you this sounds like an amazing mod I wonder if it could be implemented for succubus characters as well and yes on the male seducing :)

I am not sure if succubus characters would need anything else special, since they usually have a spell or power that will activate during sex.  Usually any of the dialog sex mods work fine for that.

Having used the mod, I can say it is really nice for friendly vampires that would rather nibble and suck with pleasure, rather than drain in pain.

All we need are some missionary or girl riding animations, and we can have girls on guys.

I am not sure if succubus characters would need anything else special, since they usually have a spell or power that will activate during sex.  Usually any of the dialog sex mods work fine for that.

Having used the mod, I can say it is really nice for friendly vampires that would rather nibble and suck with pleasure, rather than drain in pain.

All we need are some missionary or girl riding animations, and we can have girls on guys.

Well the requirement for the dialogue requires you to be vampire it would be nice to have a check for succubus characters as well.

Xandero mentioned he's interested in making more feed animations.

I'd personally like a few to choose from. Maybe a legish type bite going into some oral sex. A cowgirl and missionary style bite/feeding too. And I'd love a replica of the Vampire the Masquerade feeding animation as something simple without sex involved. I'd use something like that to make a non-sex version for use outdoors. 

But let's take things one at a time.

I think I'll work on some dialog for Delphine tonight as a test for future expanding the mod. It shouldn't be too difficult. Probably tie it into her quest a bit.

Ah very nice to see that animation used like that! Great idea for a mod, certainly adds some depth to playing a pervy vampire.

Just a small question, does it work with the PC being a female vampire on female victims?

Cheers

[edit]: oh if xandero ponders new anims, some F-F would be nice too (actually leg -> oral could be used in both X-F contexts).

Well the requirement for the dialogue requires you to be vampire it would be nice to have a check for succubus characters as well.

I'd have to make it so my mod is not dependent on any succubus mod since I need to reference to a succubus faction or keyword in the Creation Kit. That would make a succubus mod a hard requirement for this mod to work and I really don't want to add more requirements than I need.

I know it can be done, but I'm not that skilled at scripting yet as to implement else's and if's without fucking up the main script.

Ah very nice to see that animation used like that! Great idea for a mod, certainly adds some depth to playing a pervy vampire.

Just a small question, does it work with the PC being a female vampire on female victims?

Cheers

I haven't tested it personally, but there's no requirement in the quest or script for the Dragonborn to be a male.

I'd imagine SexLab would just put a female Dragonborn into the male context automatically.

I'd have to make it so my mod is not dependent on any succubus mod since I need to reference to a succubus faction or keyword in the Creation Kit. That would make a succubus mod a hard requirement for this mod to work and I really don't want to add more requirements than I need.

I know it can be done, but I'm not that skilled at scripting yet as to implement else's and if's without fucking up the main script.

I see hmm I understand maybe add an override toggle?

Oh one more thing is there any plans to maybe make someone your thrall? I am not sure i've seen another mod do this I think it would be kinda cool :)

I am not trying to bombard you with suggestions haha I'm just throwing out ideas dont feel like you need to accept them xD

Cheers

[edit]: oh if xandero ponders new anims, some F-F would be nice too (actually leg -> oral could be used in both X-F contexts).

works just fine, only depends on SoS settings / strapon use as a female or the gender change spell / Eager NPCs option.

I see hmm I understand maybe add an override toggle?

Oh one more thing is there any plans to maybe make someone your thrall? I am not sure i've seen another mod do this I think it would be kinda cool :)

I am not trying to bombard you with suggestions haha I'm just throwing out ideas dont feel like you need to accept them xD

Better Vampires 7.1 allready has an option to turn your victim into a thrall (disabled by default)

IIRC you can find it under General Options right column

Is there any mod that does the opposite, that lets NPC vampires seduce the player and feed on them?

Not exactly. Sexlab Solutions has a dialog option that will result in a vampire having sex with your character. NPC Vampires Can Feed will cause friendly vampires to sometimes feed on your character and enemy vampires to bite. Amorous Adventures will give Serana some excellent feeding related dialog.

Interesting mod. But i have some suggestions:

1. Make please the dialogue option to ask npc follow the player, to be able to lead her away from the public to some safe place first, and only then feed on her (same as in SexLab Romance for example, it has such option).

2. It would be nice to have some bloody visual effects while feeding, the npc's body starts bleeding in neck area while sex and becomes covered with blood after sex. Also some bloody splatters remains around the place where feeding takes place (like Enhanced blood textures mod does for example). Also the blood remains on vampire's mouth after feeding (like in DVA mod). And two marks from teeths remains on npc's neck after sex.

3. As a continuation of 1, the optional chance to cause aggression of surrounding npc's - if they see the feeding scene, then they can attack the vampire with some chance (other vampires and npc's on which you have already fed not attacks you, your followers not attacks you, city guards and npc's which are in dawnguard faction have 100% chance to attack, other npc can attack with some random chance). So a vampire will need to do his bloody-sexy deeds in some conspiration and privacy, this will add the realism.

4. An optional chance to infect npc with vampirism while feeding on her.

5. An optional feature, that npc really loses her health points while feeding, and if you feed her when her health is low, she can die in the end of sex scene.

6. And of course the MCM menu to be able to disable separately each of features described above.

Covered in blood might work, could use normal combat blood spatter or appropriate Sexlab's cum textures and paint them red. You don't need Enhanced Blood Textures (and really, really shouldn't use it either if you know what's good for your game, or any blood mod) they're in base Skyrim, just smaller and less quality. However bite marks on the victim would likely put reliance on something like SlaveTats that you're probably not going to want, however nice it would be. Same goes with blood on the vampire's mouth, I*m not sure how DVA does it.  Infecting NPC with vampirism is a really bad idea, I mean good in theory but horrible outcome, will first of all change the skin of the NPC so that'll ruin any overhaul looks mod you have, second can lead to bloat and dead savegame if you do these things.

Other ideas are good though. However note that the health loss is already in there if you're using Vampiric Thirst.

1. Make please the dialogue option to ask npc follow the player, to be able to lead her away from the public to some safe place first, and only then feed on her (same as in SexLab Romance for example, it has such option).

2. It would be nice to have some bloody visual effects while feeding, the npc's body starts bleeding in neck area while sex and becomes covered with blood after sex. Also some bloody splatters remains around the place where feeding takes place (like Enhanced blood textures mod does for example). Also the blood remains on vampire's mouth after feeding (like in DVA mod). And two marks from teeths remains on npc's neck after sex.

3. As a continuation of 1, the optional chance to cause aggression of surrounding npc's - if they see the feeding scene, then they can attack the vampire with some chance (other vampires and npc's on which you have already fed not attacks you, your followers not attacks you, city guards and npc's which are in dawnguard faction have 100% chance to attack, other npc can attack with some random chance). So a vampire will need to do his bloody-sexy deeds in some conspiration and privacy, this will add the realism.

5. An optional feature, that npc really loses her health points while feeding, and if you feed her when her health is low, she can die in the end of sex scene.

6. And of course the MCM menu to be able to disable separately each of features described above.

I think that 5 is done, its just hard to see unless you check the NPC through the console.

Infecting an NPC is probably best handled through a follower or other vampire mod (I think I remember seeing Better Vampires having something that can do that... I never was interested).

3 I already asked about, and it might be an option, depending on how hard it is to do. On the other hand, if it is too hard to get away with, *I* would rather we not have crime elements, as its hard enough finding a sleeping NPC, sneaking up on them, and not getting caught by someone else in the house to feed the vanilla way. (I like my BV options to sneak attack someone and kill them with a bite/feed).

Great stuff here, but were you able to let Vampiric Thirst characters get feed points to their blood pool? I know Submit's rape feeding (so that exists so yeah no need to add it) only works with vanilla/Better Vampires style feeding for example.

I believe it does. When I tested Vampiric Thirst and used 'B' to check the blood pool, it went up after each seduction.

1. If I can learn how to script it, I don't see why not. I just opt to use the automatic bed option that SexLab provides for privacy since it accomplishes the same thing without extra scripts.

2. I know Better Vampires has a bite effect, but I'd have to reference it in the script, which I don't want to do because I want this mod to be compatible with other vampire mods. I really don't want a lot of blood. This is a consensual act the NPC is giving to the PC, it's supposed to be clean. Forcing a feed is already done by several mods and they provide gushing blood.

3. No, only failing a speech check will result in any hostile action. I did this to reflect a consensual feeding. Force feeding will still result in a crime though.

4. Other mods can do this and I don't want to conflict with those mods.

5. This already happens with both Better Vampires and Vampiric Thirst, it's just minor effect. Having sex will actually reduce their health.

6. I have no idea how to do an MCM. Not that I'm not willing to learn, but this is my first time making a scripted mod and it's one step at a time.

My next update will have unique dialog for Delphine (as a test for later NPC's) and and possibly an updated script. I'll have an optional update for those who want to seduce men as well.

Great idea

I would love to see an option to seduce men as well, and the opposite as well getting seduced by vampire NPCs (both men and women)

You can already seduce vampire NPC's.

A couple of Lesbian vampire feeding would be nice.

Lesbian animations depends on someone making one first and then it being added to either SexLab or NSAP. As far as I know, this is the only sex and feeding animation there is. I mean, I could technically use any animation, but it wouldn't fit thematically. I'd love to get more animations though.

I got my Delphine dialog completed. Fully voiced. I should release it later on tonight. It's also got an improved script that Ashal helped me with.

alright so fixed my animation problem.
got 2 more tho.

first, very few NPC's are compatible with this it seems.

second, i am not getting any Blood from it, dunno why...

i am using better vampire if that makes a difference....and succubus custom race (i can feed normally and better vampire tells me i have undead tags and everything)

the animation problem i had was about were to put the files as nobody bothered to write it anywhere as far as i could see x).

ps.

i have a talent for running into bugs and problems :D...

Edited by tlo_backup

alright so fixed my animation problem.

got 2 more tho.

first, very few NPC's are compatible with this it seems.

second, i am not getting any Blood from it, dunno why...

i am using better vampire if that makes a difference....and succubus custom race (i can feed normally and better vampire tells me i have undead tags and everything)

the animation problem i had was about were to put the files as nobody bothered to write it anywhere as far as i could see x).

ps.

i have a talent for running into bugs and problems :D...

Seducing NPC's is conditional. Every female can be seduced depending on a few things.

1. You must be indoors.

2. Your custom race must be able to get flagged with the keyword: Vampire. If that doesn't happen, the dialog won't come up. Undead is a separate flag.

I'll be releasing a new build very soon with more actors to seduce and an updated script.

Uploaded a new version.

- 1.1 has new dialog for Delphine, which is conditioned on the main quest.

- A  much better script provided by Ashal, which will make the feeding effects play during the sex instead of before it. This means no more waiting a few seconds for the animations to play!

- Dialog files for the next seduced NPC.