Thanks for your reply, I'll look in racemenu for more details.

I've played around with DDEdit, but I still don't understand what Max, Min and Change speed means. I have added a "NPC GenitalBase" node with Max to 1.5 and change speed to 2 and before I knew it my character had a schlong as large as a thigh and I didn't even drained a lot of npc (2, maybe 3). I would really like the schlong to grow in longer but not get too fat.

Are the Max and Min parameters for each drain or the maximal size one node can ever get? What does the Change Speed means?

Also, during the animation and after an orgasm, I usually get those errors:

[10/06/2016 - 08:52:03PM] Error: Cannot call Stop() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HoSLDDThread00 (8A00B46F)].hoslddthread.StartManualDrain() - "HoSLDDThread.psc" Line 660
    [HoSLDDMain (8A00B46E)].HoSLDDMain.OnKeyDown() - "HoSLDDMain.psc" Line 165
[10/06/2016 - 08:52:03PM] Error: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HoSLDDThread00 (8A00B46F)].hoslddthread.StartManualDrain() - "HoSLDDThread.psc" Line 661
    [HoSLDDMain (8A00B46E)].HoSLDDMain.OnKeyDown() - "HoSLDDMain.psc" Line 165

[10/06/2016 - 08:52:43PM] Error: Cannot call Stop() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HoSLDDThread00 (8A00B46F)].hoslddthread.StartDrainingVictims() - "HoSLDDThread.psc" Line 374
    [HoSLDDThread00 (8A00B46F)].hoslddthread.OrgasmDone() - "HoSLDDThread.psc" Line 247
    [HoSLDDThread00 (8A00B46F)].hoslddthread.ThreadActorsHadOrgasm() - "HoSLDDThread.psc" Line 277
[10/06/2016 - 08:52:43PM] Error: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HoSLDDThread00 (8A00B46F)].hoslddthread.StartDrainingVictims() - "HoSLDDThread.psc" Line 375
    [HoSLDDThread00 (8A00B46F)].hoslddthread.OrgasmDone() - "HoSLDDThread.psc" Line 247
    [HoSLDDThread00 (8A00B46F)].hoslddthread.ThreadActorsHadOrgasm() - "HoSLDDThread.psc" Line 277

[10/06/2016 - 08:52:48PM] Error: Cannot call Stop() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HoSLDDThread00 (8A00B46F)].hoslddthread.OnUpdate() - "HoSLDDThread.psc" Line 848
[10/06/2016 - 08:52:48PM] Error: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HoSLDDThread00 (8A00B46F)].hoslddthread.OnUpdate() - "HoSLDDThread.psc" Line 849
[10/06/2016 - 08:52:48PM] Error: Cannot call Stop() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HoSLDDThread00 (8A00B46F)].hoslddthread.OnUpdate() - "HoSLDDThread.psc" Line 851
[10/06/2016 - 08:52:48PM] Error: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HoSLDDThread00 (8A00B46F)].hoslddthread.OnUpdate() - "HoSLDDThread.psc" Line 852

I'm not sure what is intended, should the animation stop after the deadly drain or continue until every stage finishes?

And lastly, I can't seem to be able to rebind the "kiss" hotkey. The key shown in the MCM menu is always the same, yet if I try to use the key I assigned the mod throw "Array index 12 is out of range (0-9)" errors:

[10/06/2016 - 09:59:11PM] HOTKEY BOUND: 10
[10/06/2016 - 09:59:11PM] [DD] Registering hotkeys: (Drain): 56 (Death):184
[10/06/2016 - 09:59:11PM] [DD] OnInit Runs. (Thread): 0
[10/06/2016 - 09:59:11PM] [DD] OnInit Runs. (Thread): 1
[10/06/2016 - 09:59:11PM] [DD] OnInit Runs. (Thread): 2
[10/06/2016 - 09:59:20PM] [SGO] UpdateLoop:Done
[10/06/2016 - 09:59:24PM] [DD] Hotkey pushed: 10 Player in thread: -1
[10/06/2016 - 09:59:24PM] [DD] HOTKEYS: (Drain): 56 (Death):184
[10/06/2016 - 09:59:24PM] Error: Array index 12 is out of range (0-9)
stack:
    [HoSLDDMain (8A00B46E)].HoSLDDMain.GetClosestActor() - "HoSLDDMain.psc" Line 196
    [HoSLDDMain (8A00B46E)].HoSLDDMain.StartKissing() - "HoSLDDMain.psc" Line 219
    [HoSLDDMain (8A00B46E)].HoSLDDMain.OnKeyDown() - "HoSLDDMain.psc" Line 154
[10/06/2016 - 09:59:24PM] Error: Array index 12 is out of range (0-9)
stack:
    [HoSLDDMain (8A00B46E)].HoSLDDMain.GetClosestActor() - "HoSLDDMain.psc" Line 196
[10/06/2016 - 09:59:24PM] Error: Array index 11 is out of range (0-9)
stack:
[10/06/2016 - 09:59:24PM] Error: Array index 11 is out of range (0-9)
stack:
[10/06/2016 - 09:59:24PM] Error: Array index 10 is out of range (0-9)
stack:
[10/06/2016 - 09:59:24PM] Error: Array index 10 is out of range (0-9)
stack:

I need to signal that the trigger for the kiss thingy is happening while in the MCM menu. I assume the mod tries to run the kiss animation while I'm configuring the hotkey?

post-914471-0-45283300-1475784289_thumb.png

Thanks for your reply, I'll look in racemenu for more details.

I need to signal that the trigger for the kiss thingy is happening while in the MCM menu. I assume the mod tries to run the kiss animation while I'm configuring the hotkey?

Drain speed is a multiplier of how much size you gain per drain each drain. 
The physical draining is something that is persistent, the more you drain the bigger you get.

As for binding that key, did you make a clean save from the previous DD version? (1. Uncheck DD, 2. launch game, 3. Load savegame, 4. save save game, 5. Check DD again) 

(The Play/Stop errors are for spells and effects) 

This is a new game, that behavior happened in the LAL cell... And I do have the 1.7 version.

So, the gain is decided by (Min <= n <= Max) * Change speed? For technical stuff like this I usually try to look at the code to understand, since it's purely logical, but no sources were provided :P

The issue I'm facing is the find the maximum value for each node (thus finding them in racemenu), then understanding the math to setup an incremental gain that will not make the body part double in size for each drain.

-*-*-

Edit: I checked racemenu and I observed that the genitals have way more nodes that what is proposed by DDEdit. Some nodes have a length value, which is of interest to me. Otherwise, if I take the base node, everything increase or decrease (length and width), which produce ridiculous outcomes. In my case, draining NPC greatly increases the size of the different nodes, to the point of ludicrousness. Could it be possible to get a cap or quotas by node, or even get the different nodes to loose "weight" overtime?

This is a new game, that behavior happened in the LAL cell... And I do have the 1.7 version.

Edit: I checked racemenu and I observed that the genitals have way more nodes that what is proposed by DDEdit. Some nodes have a length value, which is of interest to me. Otherwise, if I take the base node, everything increase or decrease (length and width), which produce ridiculous outcomes. In my case, draining NPC greatly increases the size of the different nodes, to the point of ludicrousness. Could it be possible to get a cap or quotas by node, or even get the different nodes to loose "weight" overtime?

You can type any node name in the list, I grabbed the nodes from most common skeletons and put them in as default.

Just type it in to the box and click add. :)

In my game, Deadly Drain not showup in the mcm menu and power, animation not work.

Hmm, do you have dawnguard? 

1.6.7 and 1.7 not working at all but 1.6 work great  with the same config and save

mcm ok option check in mcm and do multiple test no thing happend !!! in 1.67->1.7.xx

I have Dawnguard installed. This make an incompatible ?

Have you cleaned your save files? Try with a completely new character and see if it works. 

1.6.7 and 1.7 not working at all but 1.6 work great  with the same config and save

mcm ok option check in mcm and do multiple test no thing happend !!! in 1.67->1.7.xx

I have Dawnguard installed. This make an incompatible ?

Have you cleaned your save files? Try with a completely new character and see if it works. 

try it  with new and old and not working with 1.67 -> 1.7.xx

and 1.6 < work great ???????

Have you tried with a new character? A new save? :) And see if it works. 

If it dosn't work I would advice you to Unload the mod, go in skyrim and save, then load the mod again.  :)

Have you tried with a new character? A new save? :) And see if it works. 

If it dosn't work I would advice you to Unload the mod, go in skyrim and save, then load the mod again.   :)

yes i have try new save new char

i have all dlc with skyrim unofficial legendary patch

Is there an option to make it that after a certain amount of time the amount your drained from them goes back to normal?

Meaning that when you drain them and your breasts get bigger that after say 12 hours you go back to your normal body?

Or a way to spend that drained energy somewhere or for a set purpose. Like fueling the hypnosis spell?

Sort of, any mod that hooks in to DD can use that energy. But nothing in DD actually uses it up. Sadly my RPG version/mod is so far from complete that it has nothing done for that yet. 

Is there an option to make it that after a certain amount of time the amount your drained from them goes back to normal?

Meaning that when you drain them and your breasts get bigger that after say 12 hours you go back to your normal body?

Sadly not, the only thing that resets them is the reset option. 

before every time you slept you would go back to normal, but not added that back in yet with the new functions. 

Will add it back in the future. 

Okay I am getting an issue here when the visual effects are on it will sometimes make my body completely disappear and then crash sometime after do you know any reason why that would happen?

What does the hotkeys do because they seem to work independent of anything

Death hotkey- If you decided to spare their life and auto death drain is on they still die does this only effect manual drain?

Physical drain hotkey- does toggling this off make it so you don't  drain their size? Because it seems my character still gets a size increase even when I decide not to physical drain.

I am just so confused xD

I wanted to make it so that I can toggle autodrain to death during orgasm off/on so that during sex I can toggle for it to kill them during orgasm or to spare them.

Okay I am getting an issue here when the visual effects are on it will sometimes make my body completely disappear and then crash sometime after do you know any reason why that would happen?

Death hotkey- If you decided to spare their life and auto death drain is on they still die does this only effect manual drain?

Physical drain hotkey- does toggling this off make it so you don't  drain their size? Because it seems my character still gets a size increase even when I decide not to physical drain.

I am just so confused xD

I wanted to make it so that I can toggle autodrain to death during orgasm off/on so that during sex I can toggle for it to kill them during orgasm or to spare them.

Yeah I would advice you to remove the Weight node if you are having issues. (Using DDEdit on the Physical drain config file) 

I know it's a bit confusing with all the settings, it's mostly due to me allowing you to edit almost every aspect, the hints help a bit but yes don't change too many of them. 

Yeah set up the Death hotkey, I think the default settings already do what you describe. So when you orgasm the hotkey will decide if you spare them or not. 

I am just so confused xD

Yeah I would advice you to remove the Weight node if you are having issues. (Using DDEdit on the Physical drain config file) 

I know it's a bit confusing with all the settings, it's mostly due to me allowing you to edit almost every aspect, the hints help a bit but yes don't change too many of them. 

Yeah set up the Death hotkey, I think the default settings already do what you describe. So when you orgasm the hotkey will decide if you spare them or not. 

Yeah that did the trick!! thank you!

Also I was wondering if maybe you can add an option that visual effects on orgasm only happen when drain to death is enabled? 

I am shit at explaining basically when I have sex and not press anything no draining will occur watsoever (or at least not visually) but when I press the hotkey to allow death this then will allow them to die on orgasm showing the effect.

As draining is a crime I want to turn on and off the effect at will and using the manual drain kills the target too soon before orgasm I want them to finish before they die.

Hi,

My Girl (my avatar) have done something stupid. She was thinking of courage but the frontier is small between courage and stupidity. She enter a mine full of bandit an surrender herself. Enslaved by one of them, she hopes to kill all with her succubus power.

But thing goes wrong here, her power disappear (only the new key are working Kiss, feed in front or in back, not drain, death drain or physical drain) and the drain on orgasm don't work either.

I have tried to enable/disable, reload the plugin, clean the form/scrip from the save, remapped the key but without luck. Can you help me to save my avatar from this bandits, they rape her without mercy.

Please save her

Below the papyrus log

Papyrus.0.log

Hi,

My Girl (my avatar) have done something stupid. She was thinking of courage but the frontier is small between courage and stupidity. She enter a mine full of bandit an surrender herself. Enslaved by one of them, she hopes to kill all with her succubus power.

But thing goes wrong here, her power disappear (only the new key are working Kiss, feed in front or in back, not drain, death drain or physical drain) and the drain on orgasm don't work either.

I have tried to enable/disable, reload the plugin, clean the form/scrip from the save, remapped the key but without luck. Can you help me to save my avatar from this bandits, they rape her without mercy.

Please save her

Below the papyrus log

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

It looks like you have a fault in your save file, make sure to unload the plugin, save the safe file, and then load in the plugin again. 

(You also have a lot of mods throwing errors that look similar... How many mods do you have? Are you perhaps reaching the max quest limit?)

As draining is a crime I want to turn on and off the effect at will and using the manual drain kills the target too soon before orgasm I want them to finish before they die.

Is it possible to set up a hotkey to turn on/off ''auto drain on orgasm'' during sex scenes? I don't always want to auto drain my partner on orgasm.

Sounds like you two want the same thing. For now the effects will show up but you wont kill them/physical drain them unless you push the toggle hotkey.

What does the hypnotism skill actually do? Enemy NPC just stands there and do nothing  ?. ?

It's a calming spell essentially. It's there because it will eventually be tied in to a specific dialog option. Enslave will do similar things but also set the target to be the best relationship rank they can. 

I know, but it would be nice to not have the drain visuals all the time. Whenever you plan on releasing a new update just something to keep in mind, I guess.

Will do :)

well the draining powers are not working, i tried to uninstall the mod and use a clean save, also with a new character still does not work

Too bad that it's not working for you, does it show up in the MCM menu? Got any papyrus logs? Do you have dawnguard?