I don't know if it has been proposed before, but wouldn't it be interesting to have follower support? Having a follower being able to make use of it too? You roam around dungeons, with your friend raping all the creatures she kills?

You can :3 

Just use the utility spells and give your follower draining powers :) 

Can someone please explain what the different settings inside the DD editor. Maybe a quite run down of what does what? It seems that when i grow my boobs grow very weird lol. I dont think I am doing a setting right. I also wanted to stop the growth at a certain point. 

Can someone please explain what the different settings inside the DD editor. Maybe a quite run down of what does what? It seems that when i grow my boobs grow very weird lol. I dont think I am doing a setting right. I also wanted to stop the growth at a certain point. 

Thanks for the 1.7 update. Not sure now I missed it. Anywho, I saw that weight is a default now. Is that working for NPCs as well, or do the neck seams still show on them? And I also noticed that the integration with SLIF only seems to work for breast/belly/butt, but SLIF supports a lot more. When you can find a minute, would you check and see if it looks like I did something wrong? I just added the l/r npc thigh and l/r npc calf bones to the config, and those were scaling with niooveride, not bodymorphs. 

After more testing, I'm not sure the bodymorphs are working for NPCs. On first load, things look correct. But after fast traveling or going through a load door, it appears that NPCs  are reverting to nio scaling or maybe the scaling from this mod isn't kicking in until after fast traveling/load doors.

Guest dancinMagic

I love this mod and giving drain 2 with physical to succubus npcs to get drained. Though, I have problems with body nodes gaining size on NPCs, only my character will drain but the NPC won't grow. I might test an earlier version and see if I can get that functionality to work. Is the manual drain key supposed to work for NPCs draining the PC or is it PC only? I can only get auto drain to work. 

Also, How difficult is it to add more node functionality like racemenu biceps or bodyslide sliders for physical drain?

dear Hoenheim, i want to tell you, that your mod stops working for me, when using this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3736-sexlab-separate-orgasm/ . you maybe take a look into this. i dont know if its on my side, that it stops working, but after uninstalling seperate orgasm yours start working again. i had no more optical and no drain was working anymore for me, when having seperate orgasm installed.

keep on your good work, your mod is on my playlist since beginning, great work.

I love this mod and giving drain 2 with physical to succubus npcs to get drained. Though, I have problems with body nodes gaining size on NPCs, only my character will drain but the NPC won't grow. I might test an earlier version and see if I can get that functionality to work. Is the manual drain key supposed to work for NPCs draining the PC or is it PC only? I can only get auto drain to work. 

Also, How difficult is it to add more node functionality like racemenu biceps or bodyslide sliders for physical drain?

You can add any body nodes in to the config file, I made a program that edits it for you. 

dear Hoenheim, i want to tell you, that your mod stops working for me, when using this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3736-sexlab-separate-orgasm/ . you maybe take a look into this. i dont know if its on my side, that it stops working, but after uninstalling seperate orgasm yours start working again. i had no more optical and no drain was working anymore for me, when having seperate orgasm installed.

keep on your good work, your mod is on my playlist since beginning, great work.

I thought Sexlab already had separate orgasms? Anyway it looks like it's hacking around in the sexlab code which isn't too great IMO and I cant do much about it. 

Thanks tho :)

Guest dancinMagic

You can add any body nodes in to the config file, I made a program that edits it for you. 

I'm trying to modify nodes that are not listed in your program already. Like CBBE Morphs for bodyslide (BigTorso) and additional Racemenu body scales. I tried just added the node name as it appears in racemenu but It doesn't seem to work. Some nodes have an additional bracket that contains a shortened name for the slider like NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]. So if I just add new nodes by typing them in, I'm probably not typing in the name correctly because nodes names in DDedit aren't the same as it appears in Racemenu.

Dunno if a fix has been posted yet, but apparently manual drain and physical drain aren't working for me at all? Like I hit the hotkeys but nothing works. I've tried switching them around a lot to see if it's the buttons, but sadly nothing is working. Any ideas?

Make sure "Player Drain Powers" is checked in the MCM and that the mod is enabled :)

I'm trying to modify nodes that are not listed in your program already. Like CBBE Morphs for bodyslide (BigTorso) and additional Racemenu body scales. I tried just added the node name as it appears in racemenu but It doesn't seem to work. Some nodes have an additional bracket that contains a shortened name for the slider like NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]. So if I just add new nodes by typing them in, I'm probably not typing in the name correctly because nodes names in DDedit aren't the same as it appears in Racemenu.

You can add anything in there as long as you type in the correct value, sometimes checking inside the skeleton or checking Body Slide will give you the correct names. 

• 2 weeks later...

Does this mod allow you to make a specific NPC, like lets say Xana the succubus follower have these traits? Couple this with scent of sex you youve got something big on your hands in my opinion.

Yes. Yes you can, just use the utility spells. 

little problem here when im using manual drain it doesnt actually drain health of the victim i have no idea how to fix this , and dont know if its been answered before but lets say i have 110 health when i started even at the end of scene out of all times i manually drained i still have 110 health how can i fix this

and also when i check victims health with console it stays same during all that manual drain

i get all of the visual effects and everything just doesnt seem to be able to drain health i scrooled in this topic quite a bit but whoever has same problem with me didnt seem to get any answer either or maybe i missed it but guys please help :P

i get all of the visual effects and everything just doesnt seem to be able to drain health i scrooled in this topic quite a bit but whoever has same problem with me didnt seem to get any answer either or maybe i missed it but guys please help :P

It drains health, but it doesn't change your max health. So if you got 10hp when you drain someone you will drain their health and replenish yours.

why 1.7 , and 1.67 not working but 1.65 work fine ?????

any help ?

Missing dawnguard?

It drains health, but it doesn't change your max health. So if you got 10hp when you drain someone you will drain their health and replenish yours.

why 1.7 , and 1.67 not working but 1.65 work fine ?????

any help ?

Missing dawnguard?

- i have all dlc with UUSP and all update and all mod is updated

-1.7 and 1.67 never work for me , the mcm ok but no loading message , or notification , the npc not get power , with new or old save

but 1.65 work fine with no issu

Does that mean i can't drain somebody when my health is full? I never played that much with this mod, but i'm still planning a succubus playthrough... would be helpful to know. ;)

-1.7 and 1.67 never work for me , the mcm ok but no loading message , or notification , the npc not get power , with new or old save

It's conflicting with something then, perhaps clean out your mod folder and start over? If you get this kind  of behavior I'm guessing you have a dirty mod folder or too many mods installed. 

Does that mean i can't drain somebody when my health is full? I never played that much with this mod, but i'm still planning a succubus playthrough... would be helpful to know. ;)

You can, but you won't gain any extra if you are already full. You should try it out :)

It's conflicting with something then, perhaps clean out your mod folder and start over? If you get this kind  of behavior I'm guessing you have a dirty mod folder or too many mods installed. 

You can, but you won't gain any extra if you are already full. You should try it out  :)

I will, thanks. :) But often i play weak characters with a lot of DD mods and to be able to kill anybody with sex wouldn't fit my role, i think, so it has to wait a bit longer.

Ok, love this mod but have been running into a persistent issue that is driving me nuts. I cannot seem to get this mod to properly kill someone lol. Every time the NPC dies they become this floating, broken NPC that is usually trapped in a standing animation, nude, floating horizontally, eyes blinking, breathing, but I am able to loot them as if they were dead. This is the outcome regardless of what I set the settings toward. Everything else seems to work fine. Thoughts>?

Ok, love this mod but have been running into a persistent issue that is driving me nuts. I cannot seem to get this mod to properly kill someone lol. Every time the NPC dies they become this floating, broken NPC that is usually trapped in a standing animation, nude, floating horizontally, eyes blinking, breathing, but I am able to loot them as if they were dead. This is the outcome regardless of what I set the settings toward. Everything else seems to work fine. Thoughts>?

Try turning off "Potential Startup CTD Fix" in Sexlab Animation Settings.

Hello! I'm having the same issue as two previous posters have had (but haven't gotten any solutions to) - Manual Drain does not drain any HP from the victim.

Auto Drain however does work, as I notice Mfg Console info showing their HP dropping. Boosting drain rate and enabling kill-on-drain also successfully slays my victims with Auto Drain.

Strangely, both Manual and Auto drain provide a buff (viewable from SkyUI) along the lines of "Drain 0 health per second. Only equippable in the left hand." Still, only Auto Drain works.

I'm trying to ascertain what might be the cause through some old school trial and error plugin list unchecking. I will return with my findings including if I give up trying.

EDIT: The aforementioned spell effect is called 'Orgasm'. Playing with *very* minimal mods still has got the issue.
EDIT 2: Turns out the reason why it was so strangely non-functional - was that it was functioning all awhile. I must have simply not held down the drain key long enough for the effect to kick in. Everything in order!