Lol thanks guys! I will be creating animations that end with an animation that give the aggressor the chance to use Deadly Drain at the end. Heres what I have so far. I am really glad you guys like them. :blush:

I have to agree, those animations look really awesome, will you also create some from a female perspective? Just curious.

Lol thanks guys! I will be creating animations that end with an animation that give the aggressor the chance to use Deadly Drain at the end. Heres what I have so far. I am really glad you guys like them. :blush:

I have to agree, those animations look really awesome, will you also create some from a female perspective? Just curious.
Oh man yes of course I will create them today actually lol and thank you :)

Hi,

Can someone please explain what exactly this mod does and what should I press and when. I tried it with a non-vampire female main character with default settings and except the reddish clouds, I do not see any effect. RAlt seem to switch death mode as intended, but LAlt seem to do nothing. What does the effect drains? How to use manual drain? I am totally puzzled and appreciate any help.

Is this only for the the PC or is this also NPC vs NPC, or NPC vs PC?

There are spells that allow you to give differing levels of the drain ability to NPCs. They're called Give Drain 0 through 2. 0 will drain but never kill, 1 will sometimes kill, and 2 always kills. It's good for followers and unique NPCs, but random ones like bandits will never drain unless you tag them with the spell before or during a fight.

So I updated a few small things and added support for inflation framework. (Thanks  qotsafan!)

I also recompiled SKSE with a minor modification that you guys can play around with, it should make the Absorb Beauty spells work a bit better and flicker less. You can download the SKSE DLL from (skse_1_9_32.7z) in the downloads section. 

Also quickly updated it as I forgot to turn off some unnecessary logging. (About 5 minutes after initial update, sorry about that)

Have fun!

So I updated a few small things and added support for inflation framework. (Thanks  qotsafan!)

I also recompiled SKSE with a minor modification that you guys can play around with, it should make the Absorb Beauty spells work a bit better and flicker less. You can download the SKSE DLL from (skse_1_9_32.7z) in the downloads section. 

Also quickly updated it as I forgot to turn off some unnecessary logging. (About 5 minutes after initial update, sorry about that)

Have fun!

Is there supposed to be an esp with SL Deadly Drain_1.6.7?

Coz there aint one.

I dont know whether this goes here but I have an issue with Deadly Drain 1.66 & 1.67. No MCM appears during my game or new games. I did install using NMM and an MCM didn't appear so I uninstalled and tried to do it manually then again no MCM appears then I completely got rid of it again and ran a save game cleaner to remove any scripts/anything I missed the first two times. I tried moving Deadly Drain higher and lower into my load order and still no avail. I tried the two latest versions as well (1.66 & 1.67) but I really don't know why nothing is showing up. I've loaded other earlier saves of the same character, started a new character, and to the very end no MCM appears after waiting a few minutes.

As to my knowledge, my SKSE is up-to-date, I use NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) to install my mods, I do use Sexlab Framework 1.62 and FNIS + FNIS Creature pack, and few more Sexlab orientated mods, and I have verified game files in Steam.

Thank you for the help.

My Mod Load Order List from LOOT:

Modlist00.txt

I'm having some troubles.

SL, SOS, Defeat and Deadly Drain should be set up correctly (there are a few other mods like Aroused, which I haven't yet configured).

I'm in the Alternative-Start-Abandoned-Prison prior to choosing how the game starts.

PlaceAtMe a Bandit

He beats me below threshold (Defeat) and engages in rape.

While I can manual drain (and press Y or Z) to physically drain... The button for deathly-drain doesn't work. Besides "auto death on orgasm", everything is checked :(

Draining itself works, I guess... (don't know, but the effect is there).... Even spamming manual drain doesn't kill the enemy, and the message I used to get in my older install with something like "you decide to drain your victim to death" doesn't appear.

If you guys need anything to help me troubleshoot (logs, modlists, etc), please say so.

This is one of my favorite mods, but it doesn't work right now :(

I'm having some troubles.

SL, SOS, Defeat and Deadly Drain should be set up correctly (there are a few other mods like Aroused, which I haven't yet configured).

I'm in the Alternative-Start-Abandoned-Prison prior to choosing how the game starts.

PlaceAtMe a Bandit

He beats me below threshold (Defeat) and engages in rape.

While I can manual drain (and press Y or Z) to physically drain... The button for deathly-drain doesn't work. Besides "auto death on orgasm", everything is checked :(

Draining itself works, I guess... (don't know, but the effect is there).... Even spamming manual drain doesn't kill the enemy, and the message I used to get in my older install with something like "you decide to drain your victim to death" doesn't appear.

If you guys need anything to help me troubleshoot (logs, modlists, etc), please say so.

This is one of my favorite mods, but it doesn't work right now :(

Make sure to hold down the manual drain button, and also increase the drain speed, which will increase the damage. Also make sure that death by manual drain is allowed.  

Everything was the case, didn't help.

Buuut... I dindu nuting, but now it works... For some reason... No idea XD

Maybe the game loaded something "more" after I exited that Alternate-Start-Thing. But after Helgen, I kinda accidentally fucked... Whatshisface, that Stormcloak-guy... And there the button did work as expected.

Guest Honkblarg

Its cool using this mod again, theres a couple nice new things since the last version i used way back when it was first released, think im gonna try and do a new succubi playthrough, sadly i lost all my old succubus presets though otherwise i'd post them :/  The mods come far Hoenheim, keep up the good work!

Great mod with some very nice effects, I've had a lot fun playing with it. Had a thought while messing with settings though; would it be possible to set up the drain to increase skills? Drain a Bandit to death, and level up in One-Handed, something sort of like how SPERG gave a random skill up at quest completion? Being able to screw your way to higher levels seems like it'd be fun.

Hey people, made a little update :3

It adds a few hotkeys to start biting/kissing animations. (Requires Dawnguard) 

Enjoy <3

And the biting doesn't require you to be a vampire you can chew on people even if you are a boring living thing, and it still gives you arousal. Yes, some people are into neckbiting tongue.png

Succu-Bite.gif  Succu-Kiss.gif

The kissing animation is Leito's work ^^

Here is the webm for the first kissy https://gfycat.com/D...bleGroundbeetle

There's 1.7 and 1.7.7, did you guys change something else? I got the mod on the first update you dropped today.

Would it be possible to have this mod plug into PSQ? I'm thinking of writing a Unifying ESP these two mods.

There's just version 1.7, the second "7" comes from the .7z file type it's packed in.

Hello gents and lass. I plan to install this mod but I am a bit confused about the "drain" feature, I would be grateful if you could answer these simple questions. Do I have to manually configure the nodes this mod can modify or is there a default already included? Alternatively, is there a document somewhere that explain what each node modify (especially for the advanced node list)? For example, does my character need a schlong for this mod to have any effect on the "genital" nodes?

All these questions because I have a hard time visualizing what the nodes are actually affecting on the character. There are the self explanatory "L Breast", but also "Spine1" and "Spine2" along with "Genitals01" to "Genitals06". All those nodes confuses me greatly :unsure:

Hello gents and lass. I plan to install this mod but I am a bit confused about the "drain" feature, I would be grateful if you could answer these simple questions. Do I have to manually configure the nodes this mod can modify or is there a default already included? Alternatively, is there a document somewhere that explain what each node modify (especially for the advanced node list)? For example, does my character need a schlong for this mod to have any effect on the "genital" nodes?

All these questions because I have a hard time visualizing what the nodes are actually affecting on the character. There are the self explanatory "L Breast", but also "Spine1" and "Spine2" along with "Genitals01" to "Genitals06". All those nodes confuses me greatly :unsure:

The nodes correspond to values you can change in your racemenu, if you look around for a bit you will find the genitals parameters so you can see how they work and play with them. To my knowlage Genitals 01 - 06 are only used by schlongs. 

The mod comes with a default config located in the same folder as the tool itself. It contains Breasts and weight of the character. 

You can load it up to see the current settings and modify them with DDEdit. 

Have fun :)