I know, but it would be nice to not have the drain visuals all the time. Whenever you plan on releasing a new update just something to keep in mind, I guess.

Will do :)

well the draining powers are not working, i tried to uninstall the mod and use a clean save, also with a new character still does not work

Too bad that it's not working for you, does it show up in the MCM menu? Got any papyrus logs? Do you have dawnguard? 

first yes it shows on mcm

second no i cant provide u with the papyrus log

third yes i hv dawnguard ... but it used to work fine untill i install 1.7, now the 1.66 also dont works

I know, but it would be nice to not have the drain visuals all the time. Whenever you plan on releasing a new update just something to keep in mind, I guess.

Will do :)

well the draining powers are not working, i tried to uninstall the mod and use a clean save, also with a new character still does not work

Too bad that it's not working for you, does it show up in the MCM menu? Got any papyrus logs? Do you have dawnguard? 

first yes it shows on mcm

second no i cant provide u with the papyrus log

third yes i hv dawnguard ... but it used to work fine untill i install 1.7, now the 1.66 also dont works

hey, after doing some search on my own i found the problem

first of all nothing at all wrong with ur mod ... sorry for doubting, the problem was that drain script conflicts with the unfinished mod angrim's apprentice. that mod uses a same kind of drain power so there is the conflict.

Angrim's apprentice is a fun mod but it is far from finish and provides bridge between SLDD and psq i think that was causing the problem 

Hi,

I don't think I use "Angrim's apprentice" mod (not sure if it's part of sexlab story mod) but I still have the problem with my current avatar. Sexlab drain no more drain since 1.7 and 1.6 either (clean save before). With 1.7 the new key are working but not the old one and nothing happens no drain, no physical, no kill.

With a new character the mod work but I wish I could save my current progress (not the first time I need to start from scratch).

Is there a way that i can configure this so that i can auto drain targets to death, without having that happen all the time? I don't necessarily want to kill everyone, but the manual drain seems inconsistent somehow.

Is there a way that i can configure this so that i can auto drain targets to death, without having that happen all the time? I don't necessarily want to kill everyone, but the manual drain seems inconsistent somehow.

Yeah, set the mod to automatically drain to death and use the hotkey to toggle it on or off.

When I first installed 1.7 I made a new character and everything worked fine but then I didn't use the mod much until I joined the dark brotherhood, so the mod is working fine but the command to kiss victim will not bind to a key and stay. It did work one time when I first made the character and tested it out but since it seems to always revert to a comma symbol, (but not the comma key, it is not a symbol I recognize on my keyboard) and will not bind to any key and stay. I have also made a couple of fresh characters and have the same problem. To me it seemed like there was a conflict with another mcm mod however I only have sexlab and the latest version of aroused redux that have key bindings, I have only a very few scripted mods.

Other than that the mod works great and mostly I wanted to say thanks for continuing this mod it's been one of my must haves since the start.

When I first installed 1.7 I made a new character and everything worked fine but then I didn't use the mod much until I joined the dark brotherhood, so the mod is working fine but the command to kiss victim will not bind to a key and stay. It did work one time when I first made the character and tested it out but since it seems to always revert to a comma symbol, (but not the comma key, it is not a symbol I recognize on my keyboard) and will not bind to any key and stay. I have also made a couple of fresh characters and have the same problem. To me it seemed like there was a conflict with another mcm mod however I only have sexlab and the latest version of aroused redux that have key bindings, I have only a very few scripted mods.

Other than that the mod works great and mostly I wanted to say thanks for continuing this mod it's been one of my must haves since the start.

I have the same problem with the kissing key always appearing as a comma but it still works if I press the key it was supposed to be. For example I set it to be the Num8 key and in the mcm shows as comma but when I press Num8 in game the kissing animation starts.

Hi, I have a problem, either I don't know how to setup the thing or my installation is bugged.

Basically, no matter what I try, hotkeys, manual drain, auto drain, auto drain on orgasm or anything, there's no drain. Kissing works, neck bites works, but I never see any drain effect and the enemies do not die or lose health.

Help ? (Should I try it again and post papyrus log ?)

EDIT : Fixed, had to enable "give drain powers", i thought this was related to the "hypnotize" spell we get.

Oh also, can you make this spell optional ? I don't like having it even though draining is enabled.

Great mod, I'm having fun with it and love it very much! I'm having an issue and I probably didn't set something up correctly in the MCM but, I haven't been able to get the "Drain to death, victim turns into a Draugr (sp?)" animation working. I have the Draugr option enabled and I have Drain to Death set on manual hotkey. When I choose to rape someone and use the hotkey to kill, the NPC dies and floats up and stays there naked about 5 feet off the ground. The same will happen if my PC is being raped and I hit the hotkey. Not once have any of my victims turned into Draugr.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Hi, I have a problem, either I don't know how to setup the thing or my installation is bugged.

Basically, no matter what I try, hotkeys, manual drain, auto drain, auto drain on orgasm or anything, there's no drain. Kissing works, neck bites works, but I never see any drain effect and the enemies do not die or lose health.

Help ? (Should I try it again and post papyrus log ?)

EDIT : Fixed, had to enable "give drain powers", i thought this was related to the "hypnotize" spell we get.

Oh also, can you make this spell optional ? I don't like having it even though draining is enabled.

It is already optional, if you unchecked the "Utility spells" thing it goes away. 

Great mod, I'm having fun with it and love it very much! I'm having an issue and I probably didn't set something up correctly in the MCM but, I haven't been able to get the "Drain to death, victim turns into a Draugr (sp?)" animation working. I have the Draugr option enabled and I have Drain to Death set on manual hotkey. When I choose to rape someone and use the hotkey to kill, the NPC dies and floats up and stays there naked about 5 feet off the ground. The same will happen if my PC is being raped and I hit the hotkey. Not once have any of my victims turned into Draugr.

Sometimes they get stuck in beds and stuff, but if the model dosn't change its usually because it has to be a unique NPC so a bandit or something wont work. Because if you did that to a bandit it would turn all the bandits in the game in to Draugr. So try with some unique NPCs. 

Sometimes they get stuck in beds and stuff, but if the model dosn't change its usually because it has to be a unique NPC so a bandit or something wont work. Because if you did that to a bandit it would turn all the bandits in the game in to Draugr. So try with some unique NPCs. 

Thanks for the info! That makes more sense.

can some one tell how i can kill npc using death drain function ?? coz its doesn't seem to be working for me ? i press right alt key during sex, message appears, i press left alt key nothing happens NPC doesn't die, i keep on pressing it nothing happens NPC stay alive. i can see effects though ( red aura around player but it goes away after few seconds ). i have set the mod on manual mod ( no automatic draining ). i'm also on 1.6.7 haven't upgraded to 1.7 coz it requires either a new game or clean save i don't wanna fuck up my game now. Is it not compatible with better vampire ?? mod is loaded before Better vampire mod by Loot.

Edit : Normal draining is also not working i don't gain any health if i press left alt. Not sure whats going on.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Hoenheim, I seem to be running into an issue where in some circumstances the PC drains themselves! It seems to be mainly if a mod triggers a masturbation scene or in some instances of threesomes.

Is there any way to exclude the PC as the victim of a drain?

Ta.

sorry. 

I'm not good at English.

I've a question.

The drain function does not work.

It will not work even if you press the hot key.

All DLC is installed.

It works when giving power to NPC.

I'm introducing PSQ.

Please help me.

PS.

Your MOD is also popular is Japan!

So I'm enjoying the hell out of this mod. At first I passed, it didn't seem like my thing. I however, recently installed defeat and this mod works wonders with it. I've even made a new play-through on one of my existing characters. All she does is pick fights with bandits and surrender, only to be gang raped. However, she has the last laugh with drain to death!

I do have some questions though, about the total amount drained? Am I supposed to get buffs at different amounts? Does it have to be in the thousands to do so? I've drained a bunch but nada. I figured there must be something, to have a tracker of your draining escapades.

sorry. 

I'm not good at English.

I've a question.

All DLC is installed.

I'm introducing PSQ.

Please help me.

PS.

I think you need to click the check box "Give Player Drain Powers" in the options menu :) I'm glad to hear it is popular in Japan!

So I'm enjoying the hell out of this mod. At first I passed, it didn't seem like my thing. I however, recently installed defeat and this mod works wonders with it. I've even made a new play-through on one of my existing characters. All she does is pick fights with bandits and surrender, only to be gang raped. However, she has the last laugh with drain to death! I do have some questions though, about the total amount drained? Am I supposed to get buffs at different amounts? Does it have to be in the thousands to do so? I've drained a bunch but nada. I figured there must be something, to have a tracker of your draining escapades.

The drain power is meant for other plugins to be able to add effects and buffs to you when you gain more of it. I have not added any such modifiers but the possibility is there for anyone to do, I can even give example scripts on how to get it working.

first hello and sorry for bad English  xD

well this mod is best and i love ..  :) <3

now question time xD don't be angry if someone else ask u this xD i don't read all ppl word so i ask  xD 

are this mod have limit time use ? it look like for me after 10 sex  or maybe bit more or less ( if mod is enable NO matter u use drain or not or kill or whatever.  just that "enable mod"  is check   ). mod auto turn off xD and nothing happen at all :) 

and when i save game and reload it is work again ... but it happen again xD so i must make new save and reload it again xD 

Hello, I'd like to say thanks for the mod and the hard work you've put into it.  Unfortunately I am experiencing a problem and I'm not to sure what's causing it, however it's giving me quite a bit of trouble and am not too skilled in these areas.  My problem is, during the climax animation, the absorb starts and my players body disappears then my game crashes.  If I've gone stupid somewhere, please let me know

Edit:  I've played a little in game and found that after enough absobs, my player's body disappears.  I'm guessing it has to do with the bodily change option.  Can you help me figure out what I'm missing?  Thanks for any help

Hello, I'd like to say thanks for the mod and the hard work you've put into it.  Unfortunately I am experiencing a problem and I'm not to sure what's causing it, however it's giving me quite a bit of trouble and am not too skilled in these areas.  My problem is, during the climax animation, the absorb starts and my players body disappears then my game crashes.  If I've gone stupid somewhere, please let me know

Edit:  I've played a little in game and found that after enough absobs, my player's body disappears.  I'm guessing it has to do with the bodily change option.  Can you help me figure out what I'm missing?  Thanks for any help

Run the DDedit configuration tool and remove weight from the list of things changed when you do a physical drain. That is what is causing your issue.

sorry. 

I'm not good at English.

I've a question.

All DLC is installed.

I'm introducing PSQ.

Please help me.

PS.

I face the same issue, I enabled the drain in the MCM but pressing L Alt during the animations does nothing. I'll have to investigate a bit more, my mod installation is quite heavy.

Edit : Fixed, it was due to the translated version of the mod I used.

Run the DDedit configuration tool and remove weight from the list of things changed when you do a physical drain. That is what is causing your issue.

Thanks for the help