I'm currently working on the Sisters of Dibella plotline, and one of the characters has a giant arm! I'm assuming this was a drain issue. But how do I reset people's physical stats to normal? I don't want these characters in particular to be deformed. And how do I prevent this from happening again?

Manual draining isn't working for me.

I've been running some test with most of the possible option combinations regarding the drains and only death by Auto-Drain (automatic or via button) is currently working for me.

While trying to manually drain the spell effect seems to dissipate after a several seconds - way less than the option to extend the draining dictates.

Even when spaming the manual drain button it wouldn't kill the NPC.

I'm using the version 1.6.6, together with PSQ (PSQ drain disabled).

I don't know if it has been answered, but how did you get the succubus look in your game? Is it a mod or something you through together? I am referring to the pic on the front page.

have you ever thought of uploading a character preset? those blue eyes and the blush are really cute

That's Vivi work. She's really good, I mean absolutely amazing at making incredibly unique characters that are just beyond gorgeous. I mean, you should really check out her profile page, she's got some of her stuff up there. Mind blowing. My favorite is Anesthesia. I've spoken with her about presets and the such, but since they are her own very artistic works she doesn't put them out for download, which I don't blame her one bit. Seriously though, check out her stuff, it's beautiful, in a monster and dead chick kinda way.

I'm not quite getting it. Am I supposed to keep pressing the drain button, or is once all I need? And when I press the hotkey to kill them, a message comes up that says I'm going to kill them, but nothing happens.

I'm playing as a man, if that makes a difference.

is it just me or when u drain people it only works on boobs ?

guess it is, anyone managed to add more nioverrides ? i mean i tried to but after a while it loses the shape so if someone managed to add correct ones :D maybe can share ? :D

I have. The default settings gave me some odd results, in addition to shrinking boobs and dicks it was making their arms and legs scrawny and small as well. As funny as that was (especially with Fill Her Up, they wound up looking like California Raisins). Switching the breasts out for body (and rebuilding my bodyslide to be flat chested at 0 weight) fixed that.

As a side note setting up a head node is great if you want to fulfill your witchdoctor fantasies or just get some chuckles.

That's Vivi work. She's really good, I mean absolutely amazing at making incredibly unique characters that are just beyond gorgeous. I mean, you should really check out her profile page, she's got some of her stuff up there. Mind blowing. My favorite is Anesthesia. I've spoken with her about presets and the such, but since they are her own very artistic works she doesn't put them out for download, which I don't blame her one bit. Seriously though, check out her stuff, it's beautiful, in a monster and dead chick kinda way.

Oh my I am flattered ^^

Hoenheim is quite busy irl lately, that's why he is not around much.

I'm not quite getting it. Am I supposed to keep pressing the drain button, or is once all I need? And when I press the hotkey to kill them, a message comes up that says I'm going to kill them, but nothing happens.

If you have manual drain enabled then yes you have to press and hold the manual drain key and you start draining without killing them. If you enable drain to death then you can manual drain them to death ^^

Is it compatible with better vampires ? Looks awsome!

The only problem is that Feeding Ecstasy won't give you arousal with regular vampire feedings, but Hoenheim added a 2nd feeding option that will pop up when you start feeding on a sleeping NPC. That will give you arousal but no blood, shouldn't matter, that option was originally my idea because I wanted to get a boner from feedings XD

Anyway, I played my little vampire alot some weeks ago and I had no issues apart from what I mentioned.

Oh my I am flattered ^^

I speak only the truth. ;) Well, maybe not only but this time I did.

Oh my I am flattered ^^

I just found this mod, looked at all the stuff on Vivi's profile page, and agree with BrimstoneOmega - I am *totally* awed!  The characters are absolutely fabulous, totally unlike anything else I've ever seen.   And apart from them, the gothic atmosphere you have in your pics is impressive all by itself.  Well done!

While I understand your reluctance to share your creations widely (though I'd happily negotiate terms to get private copies, especially of Yuria's and Vivi's magnificently undead bods), might you be willing to share, say, a list of mods and ENB settings you use, so I can start making my game look even half as sexy as yours? 

-- Galen

I just found this mod, looked at all the stuff on Vivi's profile page, and agree with BrimstoneOmega - I am *totally* awed!  The characters are absolutely fabulous, totally unlike anything else I've ever seen.   And apart from them, the gothic atmosphere you have in your pics is impressive all by itself.  Well done!

Thanks ^^

While I understand your reluctance to share your creations widely (though I'd happily negotiate terms to get private copies, especially of Yuria's and Vivi's magnificently undead bods), might you be willing to share, say, a list of mods and ENB settings you use, so I can start making my game look even half as sexy as yours?

I use an old ENB called Somber3 with it's default preset since 3 years or so. Tried the newer Sombers and some other ENBs over the years, but always went back to S3.

About the mod list, I am not going to post it here because I am not interested in comments like "omg why are you using that instead of this" or "omg use loot/boss to sort out that mess", but if you send me a PM I can send it to you ^^

:o ...wow...thank you so much for this mod. Like THANK YOU. I love...this mod. :wub:

Here are some previews of the animations I'm creating specifically for this sweet mod.

Ohhh that looks really awesome ~ 

On a side note, sorry I have been away a lot and stuff, but I'm still around.