Really cool mod, Hoenheim. Makes playing my vampire characters all the more interesting!

I have a question regarding some of the utility spells however. Hypnotize seems to function as a calm spell but the Enslave, Give Drain Powers and Drain Slave spells don't seem to have any effect. Are they dependent on having another mod installed or am I missing something?

Thanks! Yeah it's loads of fun :3 

All those spells have scripted effects, Hypnotize makes your victims more likely to want to have sex with you using dialog options.

Enslave will make any NPC that has the ability to be your follower instantly set to be the highest relationship rank and act as a follower. 

Give drain powers will make any npc able to drain by having sex just like you are able to if you have given your character that power. 

Drain slave will make npcs that can drain power feed you with the lifefoce they absorb so you can use npcs as minions. It also keeps the npc from draining from you if you enslave it. 

I think half the fun of this mod is to play around with those utility spells ;)

So this is weird... I had to reset sexlab, and now only automatic drain is working. I can't drain manually, and I can't drain to death. I tried reloading the mod, but nada.

That sounds really bad, could it have something to do with the latest Sexlab version? I remember I had some stuff to upgrade for it to work properly. 

Sorry about not being around much, work keeps me occupied about 12 hours a day 6 days a week.  :(

So this is weird... I had to reset sexlab, and now only automatic drain is working. I can't drain manually, and I can't drain to death. I tried reloading the mod, but nada.

That sounds really bad, could it have something to do with the latest Sexlab version? I remember I had some stuff to upgrade for it to work properly. 

Sorry about not being around much, work keeps me occupied about 12 hours a day 6 days a week.   :(

I'm still on 1.59c. I'll probably just end up doing a full reset via savetool/script scalpel. Pretty sure that'll fix it, but something to note. All the other mods seem to have survived the reset.

Been wanting a mod like this for a long time :3

Semi-unrelated question. Could anyone tell me what would have to be done to make my vampire lord transformation into that succubus/dranei type character? I feel like that would be a pretty awesome substitute since the vanilla vampire lord for females is lacking and the overhauls are just pretty much "keep your appearance but with wings."

Semi-unrelated question. Could anyone tell me what would have to be done to make my vampire lord transformation into that succubus/dranei type character? I feel like that would be a pretty awesome substitute since the vanilla vampire lord for females is lacking and the overhauls are just pretty much "keep your appearance but with wings."

If you find what models are used for the female vampire lord you can just rename some drenai character model you find and it will be the model used by all female vampire lords :)

Way to go Hoenheim & Vivi! You make quite a mean team.... Nice work

Thanks! I will tell Vivi you like it ^^

Really cool mod, Hoenheim. Makes playing my vampire characters all the more interesting!

I have a question regarding some of the utility spells however. Hypnotize seems to function as a calm spell but the Enslave, Give Drain Powers and Drain Slave spells don't seem to have any effect. Are they dependent on having another mod installed or am I missing something?

All those spells have scripted effects, Hypnotize makes your victims more likely to want to have sex with you using dialog options.

Enslave will make any NPC that has the ability to be your follower instantly set to be the highest relationship rank and act as a follower. 

Give drain powers will make any npc able to drain by having sex just like you are able to if you have given your character that power. 

Drain slave will make npcs that can drain power feed you with the lifefoce they absorb so you can use npcs as minions. It also keeps the npc from draining from you if you enslave it. 

I see, thanks for clearing that up! To follow up on that, do you have any recommendations for a mod that adds dialogue options to compliment your mod?

Thanks! I will tell Vivi you like it ^^

Yes! Tell her pls....

Paladin and warrior are the ony classes I roleplay    ;)

post-58324-0-09519900-1433116939_thumb.jpgpost-58324-0-95085100-1433116949_thumb.jpgpost-58324-0-12661500-1433116960_thumb.jpg

But your mod is a real turn on... I have never rolled a succubus or anything alike ever before... seems Im going to have a lot of fun!

If you find what models are used for the female vampire lord you can just rename some drenai character model you find and it will be the model used by all female vampire lords :)

I see :) Thank you, I'll probably do that for now, but if I wanted like the animated dragon wings, horse cock, and hooves like in the gifs on the front page, is there a way to consolidate them into one character model? 

I CANT DRAIN FOR SOME REASON 

For some reason your icon and name... give me the impression you are trying to insult some people...

given the fact that I can read your icon.

Finally an elective class turned out to be useful...

I see :) Thank you, I'll probably do that for now, but if I wanted like the animated dragon wings, horse cock, and hooves like in the gifs on the front page, is there a way to consolidate them into one character model?

Everything but the hooves are available, but only piecemeal. Some assembly required. ;)

Everything but the hooves are available, but only piecemeal. Some assembly required. ;)

So basically I have to learn how to take all of those pieces, and make one vampirelordfemale(dot)nif out of it? Can you point me to where I might learn this? :)

hi sry for bothering you but i have a lil proplem with the drain mod i cant drain for some reason thanks in advance 

Weird, It worked fine for me since the beggining with no problem at all.. Make sure to read the description again and mark the checkboxes as it is  intended to work, for there are options that either make the spell effective or not

I wanted to ask you guys what you complement Hypnotize spell with?? I read that Hoenheim would  implement utils to make it non dependant with other mods.... But meanwhile what are you complementing hypnotize with??

I use Sexlab Submit... but besides it is bugged as fck nothing seems to happen after the dialog as well..

I get a dialog on a hypnotised npc ''Hey, Stud'' '' I need a fuck'' ... He takes off his clothes but after that nothing happens....

hi sry for bothering you but i have a lil proplem with the drain mod i cant drain for some reason thanks in advance 

Weird, It worked fine for me since the beggining with no problem at all.. Make sure to read the description again and mark the checkboxes as it is  intended to work, for there are options that either make the spell effective or not

I wanted to ask you guys what you complement Hypnotize spell with?? I read that Hoenheim would  implement utils to make it non dependant with other mods.... But meanwhile what are you complementing hypnotize with??

I use Sexlab Submit... but besides it is bugged as fck nothing seems to happen after the dialog as well..

I get a dialog on a hypnotised npc ''Hey, Stud'' '' I need a fuck'' ... He takes off his clothes but after that nothing happens....

If you have a prostitution mod or any other dialog sex mod, the hypnotize spell is handy for that.

can also be used to calm several npcs so you can cast matchmaker or one of the other similar spell sex spells, so they're not beating on you while doing your thing.

The dialog Hey Stud I am pretty sure comes from the Schlongs of skyrim mod, and does nothing but remove clothes, presumably to test the schlongification part of the mod.  I suppose it could lead to some interesting results with mods that increase the chance of sex between nude npcs.

I see, thanks for clearing that up! To follow up on that, do you have any recommendations for a mod that adds dialogue options to compliment your mod?

Not really, I mean the hypnotize is supposed to work with submit and other mods that use speechcraft as a modifyer for sex.

If your quest log was full when you installed the mod it wont activate.

Submit should be alright, but the convo is pretty boring, I always wanted to make an RPG mod for this mod but I dont have time at the moment :<

Hii!

My character is also not draining too :(

Do I have to be an vampire in order to drain?

I toggled the 'Drain to Death' key, saw the notification appear but after it finish my partner is still alive :o

This could be as i mentioned before the quest log being full when you installed it. Also make sure you gave yourself draining powers. Try to toggle the option on and off.

What version of sexlab are you using?

Not really, I mean the hypnotize is supposed to work with submit and other mods that use speechcraft as a modifyer for sex.

I've been using Defeat, will give Submit a try. Thanks for the reply!

Hi,

You're probably aware of issues with the forthcoming SexLab 1.60. Power drain works fine for SexLab 1.59c, but does not do anything for 1.60 alpha 3. I have ensured that the SexLab settings are correct (e.g. "play ending orgasm effects") you get the visual animations, but the victims toggled for death (Right Alt key)  live to fight another day. There is nothing in the papyrus log to suggest a problem.

[06/08/2015 - 11:49:15AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:15AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:15AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:15AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:34AM] Cannot open store for class "MagicDrain", missing file?
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property pSoulGemBlack on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property HoFeedTransitionSpell on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property HoSuccubusDrain on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property HoSuccubusDrainGlow on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property Vampire on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property ActorTypeNPC on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property pSoulGemBlackFilled on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property HoSoulAbrosb on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property HoSLDDPowers on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property MAGDragonPowerAbsorbEffect on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property MAGDragonPowerAbsorbManEffect on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property DragonPowerAbsorbFXS on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property HoSuccubusDrainGlowVicSpell on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property DraugrRace on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:42AM] warning: Property HoDrainFeaturesSpell on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (2D00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:43AM] VM is freezing...
[06/08/2015 - 11:49:43AM] VM is frozen

I realise that I'm testing Deadly Drain on an alpha release of SexLab, but I thought you might be interested in the feedback. Great mod :D  by the way

@EDIT I'm running Deadly Drain 1.3 with the following (LOOT 0.7.0) load order

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLab.esm