Does anyone have the same bug ?

Sometimes after the climax the partners of my PC are pushed away, far away like a rocket on orbit.  This happens with any kind of sex act (consensual or not) but not all times.

If i use the manual drain, this may sometimes happens too during the sex act.

If it's fun to see, it's a little annoying because this can kill someone with the falling damages.

So too if my PC has sex with an important NPC inside a city but outside any building, this NPC can be ejected outside the walls of the city...

Does anyone known how to fix it ?

If you go back a few pages (5-10) foreveralone guy had this issue and fixed it, I don't remember what he did.

Hi everyone, does someone here use Vampiric Thirst with this mod? I noticed that while the draining animations work just like the GIFs on the first page no blood is actually sucked, and my blood pool stays the same even when draining an NPC to death. Could this be solved with a different placement of the mods in the load order? I have Deadly Drain after Vampiric Thirst in my order right now. Thanks!!

The mods do not interact at any level so the VT blood pool will not be affected when using Deadly Drain functionality.

Does anyone have the same bug ?

Sometimes after the climax the partners of my PC are pushed away, far away like a rocket on orbit.  This happens with any kind of sex act (consensual or not) but not all times.

If i use the manual drain, this may sometimes happens too during the sex act.

If it's fun to see, it's a little annoying because this can kill someone with the falling damages.

So too if my PC has sex with an important NPC inside a city but outside any building, this NPC can be ejected outside the walls of the city...

Does anyone known how to fix it ?

If you go back a few pages (5-10) foreveralone guy had this issue and fixed it, I don't remember what he did.

Indeed thanks a lot, this fix my problem.

Maybe an upgrade on the front page can help further players.  It's (not exactly) a bug with the mod Defeat.  It happens when you set the General Scene Option -> Interrupt Scene on All or Stop Scene.  Setting it on the Stop Combat fix the problem

Draining NPCs doesn't seem to actually harm or kill them. Could it have anything to do with my Draining Power being 0? 

I'm playing a male character and running Sexlab Leveling.

It should work, might be some other mod interfering? Depending on what options you have it differs. However some NPCs cant be drained or killed. 

Draining NPCs doesn't seem to actually harm or kill them. Could it have anything to do with my Draining Power being 0? 

It should work, might be some other mod interfering? Depending on what options you have it differs. However some NPCs cant be drained or killed. 

Seems like Leveling and Solutions should be the only ones that could interfere. Guess I'll have to start disabling stuff...

I was trying to drain one of those generic huntsmen in a cabin in the middle of nowhere.

What about Draining Power? Should that be at 0?

Seems like Leveling and Solutions should be the only ones that could interfere. Guess I'll have to start disabling stuff...

I was trying to drain one of those generic huntsmen in a cabin in the middle of nowhere.

What about Draining Power? Should that be at 0?

Have you enabled player drain powers in the mcm menu? I had same problem as you and found out I had forgotten to check that box. Then after your first sex session I think your drain power will update.

Then after your first sex session I think your drain power will update.

That seems to have been the key. I think I reloaded my latest save after every failed attempt. It works now.

EDIT: Actually, it turns out that she died, didn't draugrify, and had the red drain effect coming from her corpse for the five minutes or so that I bothered waiting. Could be because the only way I could get it working was by spamming the manual drain button a dozen times in the same act. 

Then I tried reloading a save to see if I could get it working properly, and now I can't get the kill to work at all.

EDIT 2: Looks like the changes to the Sexlab settings (as detailed in the installation instructions) were reset after a crash forced me to reload a save (long before I even tried to use the Drain functionality for the first time). Everything seems to work now. Thanks for the help.

Sorry if this has already been asked or something but what mod did the hooves from. I've already spent like an hour searching but I've only found some brown goat legs ones that stop at the knee and I really don't like the look of them. If u could just link me to the ones in the pictures or just attach the file I would really appreciate it, thanks. Sorry again if this has already been asked.

There's something I noticed the other day.

I've been avoiding using the Feed DD option as I thought it wasn't compatible with BV.

Then by accident I picked picked Feed DD.

Which as expected made my controls all weird and you cant move or do anything. (Other than rotate in place)

I tried EPC and other random button bashing to maybe restore control... and nothing.

Once again by chance my cursor was over my sleeping victim and the feed option comes up.

I select "Feed" the normal one... and boom! control restored.

So now I can feed 2x on one NPC with getting the arousal boost.

Awesome.

Sorry if this has already been asked or something but what mod did the hooves from. I've already spent like an hour searching but I've only found some brown goat legs ones that stop at the knee and I really don't like the look of them. If u could just link me to the ones in the pictures or just attach the file I would really appreciate it, thanks. Sorry again if this has already been asked.

​Sorry if this sounds passive aggressive. 

If you would have spent an extra minute reading the mod description you would have found "Hooves are from a Draenei oblivion mod (manually ported and not available)" then if you would have spent a few more minutes quickly checking the pages in this thread you would have found a link to said oblivion mod. 

There's something I noticed the other day.

I've been avoiding using the Feed DD option as I thought it wasn't compatible with BV.

Then by accident I picked picked Feed DD.

Which as expected made my controls all weird and you cant move or do anything. (Other than rotate in place)

I tried EPC and other random button bashing to maybe restore control... and nothing.

Once again by chance my cursor was over my sleeping victim and the feed option comes up.

I select "Feed" the normal one... and boom! control restored.

So now I can feed 2x on one NPC with getting the arousal boost.

Awesome.

That is the weirdest thing ever, I have never had that happen to me when I tried out BV with it. And that it can be fixed by moving the cursor is also a baller xD 

Anyway good job ^^

The v1.3 is not attractive to me, I still use v1.2.

What do you mean? 1.3 is pretty much the same as 1.2 visually, 1.3 just has more features less bugs and more customization xD 

I had the same expression. That didn't seem right. XD

Please put a spoiler tag on your signature :)

So im about to start a Mage Character (she's still on the Abadoned Prision, waiting to start), decided to use this mod to give her  bit of a succubus touch, and found about the enslave option...im really bad at modding so i want to know what im exactly doing before messing this up, what does the enslave option do?? Using it on a npc i spawned didn't seem to do anything...how does it work? Do i need another mod to make it work? If that's the case...is it really submit? I've been reading some comments and i know for a fact that Submit can screw a game pretty hard since it hasn't been updated in a long while...any suggestion? The idea of enslaving npc to turn them into...playthings, seems a bit fun, specially since i want her to be a deceiver...help :3?

I don't even know how i missed that. I looked at the mods used about 5 times just to check. I think I need my eyes checking. Thanks anyway for the quick response and sorry for being dumb, great mod btw.

No probs! ^^ Good to hear.

So im about to start a Mage Character (she's still on the Abadoned Prision, waiting to start), decided to use this mod to give her  bit of a succubus touch, and found about the enslave option...im really bad at modding so i want to know what im exactly doing before messing this up, what does the enslave option do?? Using it on a npc i spawned didn't seem to do anything...how does it work? Do i need another mod to make it work? If that's the case...is it really submit? I've been reading some comments and i know for a fact that Submit can screw a game pretty hard since it hasn't been updated in a long while...any suggestion? The idea of enslaving npc to turn them into...playthings, seems a bit fun, specially since i want her to be a deceiver...help :3?

I'm not sure what you are talking about really, but I assume you are talking about the enslave spell. It will make you the highest relationship rank you can be with any targeted npc. l use it as a cheat to increase relationship ranks to gain friend perks or make them available as followers. 

The "Is crime" option in the mcm menu, is it working as intended? Because I don't get a bounty or get attacked from killing people with sex, even when someone is right next to me.

Yeah, the only feature I know isn't working is the enable mod hotkey. Me and other users have reported it working, maybe something is interfering? try to re enable the mod option or something. 

I moved it as far as I could, only bashed patch and requiem skyproccer patch after. Didn't work. I turned off your mod and just use PSQ and I got a bounty upon death.

So I'm guessing the skyproccer patch from requiem interferes with your mod somehow. And I think it works with PSQ because it is a master file.

I'm no modder though so it's just a guess.

Everything else is working great.

I don't even know how i missed that. I looked at the mods used about 5 times just to check. I think I need my eyes checking. Thanks anyway for the quick response and sorry for being dumb, great mod btw.

No probs! ^^ Good to hear.

I'm not sure what you are talking about really, but I assume you are talking about the enslave spell. It will make you the highest relationship rank you can be with any targeted npc. l use it as a cheat to increase relationship ranks to gain friend perks or make them available as followers. 

The "Is crime" option in the mcm menu, is it working as intended? Because I don't get a bounty or get attacked from killing people with sex, even when someone is right next to me.

Yeah, the only feature I know isn't working is the enable mod hotkey. Me and other users have reported it working, maybe something is interfering? try to re enable the mod option or something. 

Yeah, that's what im talking about, so it makes people have the best relation rank with my character to make them even followers? If that's the thing, does it work on any npc? or it have restrictions?

Yeah, that's what im talking about, so it makes people have the best relation rank with my character to make them even followers? If that's the thing, does it work on any npc? or it have restrictions?

Sadly not every npc has the follower capabilities. But for npcs that do you can use it. I think it makes evil things friendly too sometimes.

Sadly not every npc has the follower capabilities. But for npcs that do you can use it. I think it makes evil things friendly too sometimes.

Good enough :3

I just searched for "thirst" in the thread caus i was pretty sure it's been answered before. In fact it was answered 4 days ago:

notmordin, on 08 Apr 2015 - 4:54 PM, said:snapback.png

Hi everyone, does someone here use Vampiric Thirst with this mod? I noticed that while the draining animations work just like the GIFs on the first page no blood is actually sucked, and my blood pool stays the same even when draining an NPC to death. Could this be solved with a different placement of the mods in the load order? I have Deadly Drain after Vampiric Thirst in my order right now. Thanks!!

The mods do not interact at any level so the VT blood pool will not be affected when using Deadly Drain functionality.

@Hoenheim Sorry if this sounds a little pushy but are you still working on the mod? It's great where it is so far but i can't wait for some of the possible mentioned future features (or maybe i just about can hence the question) or are you taking a little break for a while? The trello hasn't been updated for quite a bit but that might not mean there hasn't been progress.