Anyone else try this in 1.6 Beta 1? I can't seem to get the draining and killing to work in this or Sexlab Leveling, so I assume similar techniques are being used that somehow aren't working right in the new SL release.

When i tried using it with SL 1.6 beta i remember the "drain on orgasm" would not work automatically. I would have to manual drain killing or otherwise.

1.59 SL works fine through.

Hello people, real sorry about the lag and grief I caused you all and that it took me so long to get an update to you.
For all the people who had their saves destroyed I added a "Clean Laggy Player" button that should resolve your issues.

Again, sorry hope you still have your saves around.

And no it wont work with the beta build of sexlab, when it becomes the primary I will patch it.

Hello people, real sorry about the lag and grief I caused you all and that it took me so long to get an update to you.

For all the people who had their saves destroyed I added a "Clean Laggy Player" button that should resolve your issues.

And no it wont work with the beta build of sexlab, when it becomes the primary I will patch it.

Thanks i really loved this mod glad i can come back to it and no need to be sorry we know what we get into when modding and I had backups just in case just glad you managed to solve the issue and very grateful :)

Ashal has stated his goal is 100% compatibility with 1.59c, so if this mod isn't working, it should be reported in the beta thread.

So I got this weird ass bug where all of my resource bars (health, stam, magic) have quick spurts of recharge. So imagine that my health regens at 0.7% per second... then it jumps up to something like 3% then back down to 0.7%. I thought it was another mod so I deleted everything and reinstalledall my mods but what I thought was giving me the problem. So I come back and see it's still happening. I turn off Deadly Drain and it regens at my normal rate (0.7% or whatever) so I'm guessing that whatever this is, it's on my save file for this add on.

Any help?

First I wanted to say thanks for the mod and thanks for the fix that gave me back all my fps :D Back to 60 again! YAY! 

Small question though. I currently use Requiem, Better Vampires and Deadly Drain together, so I patched them all and now I get the arousal that's supposed to occur with deadly drain but no feeding works for better vamps. I remember reading in the OP that one should put Deadly Drain above Better Vampires in the load order, I imagine if I had not patched deadly drain into requiem, the feeding for better vampires would work, but the arousal and such with Deadly Drain when feeding would not. Is there some kind of patch that could be made, or is there a way for me to make it myself so that they can interact with each other? Would it only be one script or something?

Small questions, thank you again :) 

-C

First I wanted to say thanks for the mod and thanks for the fix that gave me back all my fps :D Back to 60 again! YAY! 

Small question though. I currently use Requiem, Better Vampires and Deadly Drain together, so I patched them all and now I get the arousal that's supposed to occur with deadly drain but no feeding works for better vamps. I remember reading in the OP that one should put Deadly Drain above Better Vampires in the load order, I imagine if I had not patched deadly drain into requiem, the feeding for better vampires would work, but the arousal and such with Deadly Drain when feeding would not. Is there some kind of patch that could be made, or is there a way for me to make it myself so that they can interact with each other? Would it only be one script or something?

Small questions, thank you again :) 

This mod has mod events that trigger on differet actions in the mod so if one made a pretty simple script mod to BV for listening to them you could make it work. Its not that high on my prio list atm but it could be a thing for the future.

strange problem.  the breast expansion perk happens after my character sleeps - not on orgasm

Well your boobs shrink when you sleep unless you keep feeding :) the spell effect gets applied as you sleep.

strange problem.  the breast expansion perk happens after my character sleeps - not on orgasm

Well your boobs shrink when you sleep unless you keep feeding :) the spell effect gets applied as you sleep.

I don't recall the page nor the MCM saying anything of the sort.  I think it should

I have started working a bit on more Immersion features in particular dialog that lets you do things like hypnotize them and so on.

I think I'm going to let the mod widen a little bit to include more role play things and maybe even some new systems and enemies.

Is there something you followers of this thread would like to see in a new update?

So as far as suggestions go... Anything that could be a nice complement or new feature!

Guard says hai...

post-676057-0-97859500-1437659725_thumb.jpg

The last gif new kill timers + drain to dragur...where is that animation came from? is it include in Sexlab? because i don't recall if i ever saw it before...maybe i been careless so if anyone can tell me would be great...

"DI Blowjob" ^^

I have started working a bit on more Immersion features in particular dialog that lets you do things like hypnotize them and so on.

I think I'm going to let the mod widen a little bit to include more role play things and maybe even some new systems and enemies.

Is there something you followers of this thread would like to see in a new update?

So as far as suggestions go... Anything that could be a nice complement or new feature!

Guard says hai...

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-07-23 14-54-04-01.jpg

Awesome :). I would just be reiterating my desire for succubus enemies, also that have the drain effect as a passive ability without you having to give them it. What I would absolutely LOVE is a sort of defeat scenario as a victim with these succubus enemies with dialogue and shmexyness, like how defeat does it's bandits robbed scene + a debuff or weakness to further resistance of the succubi desire. Or maybe a death alternative variant like with vampires but instead with succubi and not bloodsucking but...other sucking/draining. And even a basic corruption/lust mechanic to make you less able to resist/escape the scenario as time progresses. (still including a way to escape/be rescued). Or all of the above! BUT.....you are a human and not a god, and you have to enjoy producing whatever you do and this would take quite a bit of effort to pull off all of these things.

In terms of the hypnotize side, it would maybe be nice to see a progressive thralling effect showcased in the dialogue responses from npcs, from suspicious to reserved to willing to lustful to.....slave. Or make it a crime to cast it on someone if others are watching, or you can rob them, or make the actual draining a crime, or add some way to fail that has a chance you are reported for a crime, so yeah, consequences.

Thanks for the Ideas! ^^

I want succubus enemies too with some cool encounters! Was thinking it might be a cool idea if any Humanoid NPC in the game has the chance of being a "Hidden" succubus/incubus.

And then add some demonic creatures in to the world that do sexy bad stuff to you! ^^

Guard says hai...

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-07-23 14-54-04-01.jpg

Well, I'll throw in my coin for succubus, incubus enemies as well. And as I asked before, add the ability to gain/lose weight depending on the frequency of your feeding. I'd also like to see the breast expansion and weight change extended to followers that you give drain powers.