Dunno if you have already seen it but this might be interesting for you:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49618-the-cans-cooperative-algebraic-node-sizing-framework/

It's a framework to solve the issue of multiple mods changing the size of the same node/bone. Doubt it's needed for the physical drain feature as the victims will be dead afterwards but said mod/framework might be of interest for changes in your own character, e.g. breast size.

... In my dreams DD would be a whole world of succubi, creatures and quests.

Add in humiliation, blackmail and other "horrible" scenarios where my Heroine can find herself neck deep in trouble with no escape and you have my dream world. Also my Succubus Leliana approves of this mod and cant wait for future updates.

DMYyHVV.jpg

Dunno if you have already seen it but this might be interesting for you:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49618-the-cans-cooperative-algebraic-node-sizing-framework/

It's a framework to solve the issue of multiple mods changing the size of the same node/bone. Doubt it's needed for the physical drain feature as the victims will be dead afterwards but said mod/framework might be of interest for changes in your own character, e.g. breast size.

Thanks, had a quick look looks nice but I think people will be alright without it for DD.

... In my dreams DD would be a whole world of succubi, creatures and quests.

Add in humiliation, blackmail and other "horrible" scenarios where my Heroine can find herself neck deep in trouble with no escape and you have my dream world. Also my Succubus Leliana approves of this mod and cant wait for future updates.

DMYyHVV.jpg

Haha, we will see what we can fill the dialog and fun stuff with :)

Leliana looks like shes been draining allot of bust of someone, pretty little thing ^^

This mod is Awesome  :P

It's really fun and works perfectly for me.

There's just one problem that's giving me headache...

I'm using the drain feature to scale breasts, and it worked well for a couple hours, but then it started giving me problems :

• every time there's a loading screen, the breasts get shrunk to the minimum size. after sleeping/draining again, they return they size they should. i tried setting minimun and maximum brests scale both to 1, but it didn't solve the problem. still got almost flat chest after every load.
  • sometimes along shrunk problem the breasts start going crazy and jiggling in all directions, and i have to load a save to fix it (i'm using HDT body)

is there any way to solve this?

I think the "SexLabHormones" mod does the same it scales the body on how much sex a players as I use it in the begining but stopped as the constant scaling fried my papyrus until it crashed the game.

Also the Succubus quest have scaling it but I have never played around with those.

but flat chest on each reload

that sounds like the skeleton have ben overidden

reinstall the skeleton and let i overide everything and reun FNIS afterward

Got a question... On mcm, the draining power on 3rd tab still remains after enabling the draining power.

And I have no mean to confirm the drain i actually working without combat.

Is there any other way to confirm the specific amount of drain in numbers somewhere?

Got a question... On mcm, the draining power on 3rd tab still remains after enabling the draining power.

Is there any other way to confirm the specific amount of drain in numbers somewhere?

If you five your PC draining powers you have to have sex with an NPC to gain "drain power" is just a dumb name for how much life energy you have sucked out of NPCs. So to gain drain powers you need to have sex with an NPC. What way you initiate that sex is up to you. If you want to test it out I know Ashal has made an example plugin that gives you two spells you can use to start having sex with the npc you cast it on.

If you five your PC draining powers you have to have sex with an NPC to gain "drain power" is just a dumb name for how much life energy you have sucked out of NPCs. So to gain drain powers you need to have sex with an NPC. What way you initiate that sex is up to you. If you want to test it out I know Ashal has made an example plugin that gives you two spells you can use to start having sex with the npc you cast it on.

Thank you for response Hoenheim.

My apologise first, I definetly sound like a 'noob' right now. I hope my question does not offend you...

The awkward thing is the drain power amount showed in 3rd mcm tab remains 0 wether I enable the drain power or not.

I just noticed this in the version of 1.4.

When I was using older version, (I recall 1.1, I think) I remember I had a number around 2000 after I enable the drain power on mcm.

post-174243-0-13546100-1438975261_thumb.jpg

Is it supposed to work like this? I'm afraid there is something wrong with this.

This value still remains 0 even if there is a sex after I enable the power.

The drain power only increases when you drain someone, and has no purpose at the moment. If the mod is working you should be able to press the Left Alt Key to manually steal life from the NPC you have sex with. And you should see a bunch of magic effects.

The drain power only increases when you drain someone, and has no purpose at the moment. If the mod is working you should be able to press the Left Alt Key to manually steal life from the NPC you have sex with. And you should see a bunch of magic effects.

Ah, magic effect is working as it should be.

I was wondering how effective the drain value was.

Appreciate your support Hoenheim!

One thing I could never get to work with this mod was hypnotize and make drain slave. Usually the enemy I use it on would just become hostile again and attack me.

Otherwise though this mod is legit :)

Don't use drain slave on an enemy wont do you any good. However hypnotize can be useful on enemies with it's calm effect.

If i remember correctly Hypnotize will make your target the highest relationship rank it can with anyone and an enemy is usually always hostile so it wont do you no good.

Drain slave will just make them feed you powers when they have sex.

Hi, has someone successfully used this with Sexlab Defeat? I ask because after defeating enemies, they seem to stay at very low health, so the drain is next to nothing, if anything at all.

It works fine for me though I usual use "drain to death" on those soo fun watching them turn into dried up husks :angel:

Drain slave will just make them feed you powers when they have sex.

What's the best mod for telling your followers to go forth and "harvest"?

I've been experimenting a bit with this mod combined with Succubus heart, and they work suprisingly well together - as long as Deadly Drain is lower in the load order and the Drain kill settings in Succubus Heart are turned off.  Also tried resurrecting victims using the spell from the Luxury Suite - if they've been turned to Husks it doesn't work, but if they've merely been physically withered they come back looking that way!  :D

Now that SexLab 1.6X will feature multiple orgasms during a single animations, do you have any plans to change how the mod reacts to orgasms? E.g. drain 30% of the victim's health for each orgasm they and/or the succubus has, and at the last stage of an animation (the orgasm stage) check if the victim has less than 30% health remaining; if so, start 'drain to death' event.

Yet another suggestion for an encounter with a feral succubus:

A OnBlackout from the mod Death Alternative places a succubus next to you that demands that you have sex with her (with the risk of being drained dry); if you refuse she will fight you. Dunno how you envision succubi, but for me that fit into theer "prey on the weak/attack when they are weak" credo.

So when I first download it work fine but now it does not work anymore it not even in the MCM anymore but in mod manger it show downloaded and it Click in the plugins. What  what am I doing wrong?

Edit:so I notice I have the skills like to give my follower drain, to enslave, etc But I cant do the drain itself or even do the setting

Hey, just a quick question but I'm using UNP body without HDT physics, the breast growth option works with that, right? I just have a hard time noticing any changes in breast size, I don't think it's working for me for some reason. I'm using physical drain too. Do I need certain levels of drain power?

Questions aside, I really enjoy this. Using it with SL Defeat. I use a lot of different magic themed mods to enjoy different styles/themes of mage/battlemage combat, and this is just what I was looking for draining the life from enemies that think they have the upper hand.

Now that SexLab 1.6X will feature multiple orgasms during a single animations, do you have any plans to change how the mod reacts to orgasms? E.g. drain 30% of the victim's health for each orgasm they and/or the succubus has, and at the last stage of an animation (the orgasm stage) check if the victim has less than 30% health remaining; if so, start 'drain to death' event.

Yet another suggestion for an encounter with a feral succubus:

A OnBlackout from the mod Death Alternative places a succubus next to you that demands that you have sex with her (with the risk of being drained dry); if you refuse she will fight you. Dunno how you envision succubi, but for me that fit into theer "prey on the weak/attack when they are weak" credo.

Auto drain will kick in during orgasms and might hook on some smaller effect when an orgasm that is not the last one occurs and then let the last orgasm be the big one.

Yeah the succubus AI i have written sort of works like that, they have a hunger level and if there hunger level gets above x they start seeking out the player. When/if they find the player they will try to make the player fuck them willingly and if refused they will attack and try to weaken the player enough to rape the player and drain whatever she wants.

Hey, just a quick question but I'm using UNP body without HDT physics, the breast growth option works with that, right? I just have a hard time noticing any changes in breast size, I don't think it's working for me for some reason. I'm using physical drain too. Do I need certain levels of drain power?

Questions aside, I really enjoy this. Using it with SL Defeat. I use a lot of different magic themed mods to enjoy different styles/themes of mage/battlemage combat, and this is just what I was looking for draining the life from enemies that think they have the upper hand.

It should work, check that you don't have breast scale set to 0 in race menu because it will cause the breasts never to grow larger than 0. Drain power has nothing to do with it.

Thanks.

So when I first download it work fine but now it does not work anymore it not even in the MCM anymore but in mod manger it show downloaded and it Click in the plugins. What  what am I doing wrong?

Edit:so I notice I have the skills like to give my follower drain, to enslave, etc But I cant do the drain itself or even do the setting

Try unchecking the box where it says give player drain powers (off and on).

Guest bearodactyl

First of all I am really sorry if this was suggested before XD, but I'm gonna suggest it anyway. It would be awesome if you put and option "Seduce and feed" next to "Feed" in the message box when activating a sleeping NPC as a PC vampire. Then you could add a sex scene with feeding, tgere was one ready feeding missionary anim, but I can't remember where :/. I'm sorry if this sounds too hard/complicated, but... Just my suggestion. Great work!

First of all I am really sorry if this was suggested before XD, but I'm gonna suggest it anyway. It would be awesome if you put and option "Seduce and feed" next to "Feed" in the message box when activating a sleeping NPC as a PC vampire. Then you could add a sex scene with feeding, tgere was one ready feeding missionary anim, but I can't remember where :/. I'm sorry if this sounds too hard/complicated, but... Just my suggestion. Great work!

Yeah I have some stuff along those lines in mind, but not exactly like when you feed on sleeping ones ^^ Some dialog and stuff but because I split the mods up I got more in the RPG part of it.

Might as well put a status message in, currently the mods are still in a bit of a disarray but DD soon has SL 1.6 support and then it's just a few more touch ups in the menus and at least one bug to fix ^^

You properly saw that animation in FunnyBizness' Animations:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod/

Pretty sweet ^^