View File

Sex gives you Sanguine's Favor which you can use to increase some of your combat stats. This should make a "dominant" playthrough a little bit more interesting.

This mod includes:

Assault & Surrender
Very basic version of SexLab Defeat, totally optional, turned off by default.
+Assault: Press a button and rape the enemy if their health is below the threshold. Also works with creatures.
+Surrender: You get instantly raped if your health gets below the threshold.
How to make it work with SexLab Defeat:
SexLab Leveling settings:
Surrender - Disabled
How to make it work with Death Alternative:
Surrender - Disabled
(DA) Blackout after sex - Enabled (If you want to see Death Alternative events, instead of just standing up like nothing happened)
Death Alternative settings:
OnBleedout Event Settings - SexLab Leveling Surrender - Enabled
How to make it work with both Death Alternative and SexLab Defeat:
Surrender - Disabled
Death Alternative settings:
OnBleedout Event Settings - SexLab Leveling Surrender - Disabled

Stats
Stats you can increase.
+Armor Rating
+Attack and Spell Damage
+Reduced Spell Cost
+Resists to Fire
+Resists to Frost
+Resists to Shock
+Resists to Poison

Spells and Perks
+Sex with enemies kills them
Can turn it on/off. It doesn't care if it's your ally, which is useful for some combat mods that don't set aggressive flag. Use the button in debug menu if you can't cast spells but need to turn it off (bound, in armbinder, etc).
+Sex with enemies kills them AND fills one of your soul gems
+Masturbate to heal
+"Cum armor"
Similar to Oakflesh, but applies SexLab's cum shader. Increases armor and resistances.
+Being naked increases Speech
+Unlock spell with 5 levels

Achievements
Another way to increase stats/get points/perks. Not much there yet. In the future I'll try to cover some events from SexLab Solutions.
To make it work with SexLab Solutions unpack Solutions.7z and replace files.
To make it work with Creatures just enable creature animations in SexLab.

Settings
+Option to go first person after sex
+Turn sex victims into ashes (when sex damage is turned on) (might be very slow after group sex)

Requirements
SexLab 1.59c

Compatible mods
SexLab Solutions >3.1.2
Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

Compatibility
Base mod (stats and abilities) shouldn't conflict with anything, unless there is a mod that removes every single spell from your character.
If you enable "Surrender" in the options, it will make your character essential. Assault shouldn't conflict with anything.
Read about compatibility with Death Alternative and SexLab Defeat in "Assault & Surrender" section above.

Known bugs
Surrendering near allies might lead to your character getting raped by them instead of enemies.
Surrender doesn't work if your character was damaged by damage over time effects (poison/burning).
Assaulting sleeping draugr is a bad idea.
You don't get attacked during the Assault (that's intentional).

For modders
Available favor is stored in global variable "SexLabLeveling_XP", total favor in "SexLabLeveling_XP_Total".
So if you want to know what current favor is, do something like this:

GlobalVariable Property SexLabLeveling_XP Autoint CurrentFavor = SexLabLeveling_XP.GetValueInt()

If you want to increase favor:

GlobalVariable Property SexLabLeveling_XP AutoGlobalVariable Property SexLabLeveling_XP_TOTAL Autofloat Increment = 5.0SexLabLeveling_XP.Mod(Increment)SexLabLeveling_XP_Total.Mod(Increment)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/05/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab 1.59c
  • Special Edition Compatible

Well killing stuff turning them to ashes with sex isnt a very good idea but other all things are just awesome :D

Well, you don't lose any loot, if that's what you concerned about. After sex it just replaces body with ashpile, like Disintegrate perk.

with ur mod we dont need sexlab simple rape or sexlab first person view?

Only SexLab Framework and its requirements.

So you need to disable Defeat if you have it installed?  Then add this?  Or this just takes away some of the features?  I don't mind starting a new game, but I'd rather not reinstall.  This seems like a really cool mod.  I like the essential aspect and love the added stats.  Always feel like stats come along too slowly.  Thank you.

OMG I WISH THERE WAS AN ENDORSE BUTTON. I love you man keep developing this. Been waiting along time for someone to touch this kind of thing. It syncs well with many mods just tried it on a pure beastess setup. Love you long time. As I have only played it for a few minutes as you just released it. I will let you know if and what kind of bugs I find with detailed descriptions.

So you need to disable Defeat if you have it installed?  Then add this?  Or this just takes away some of the features?

They should work together, just don't enable both "Player as Victim" from Sexlab Defeat and this mod's "Defeat" module.

My implementation is very basic, you don't have to use it if you don't have any problems with SexLab Defeat.

OMG I WISH THERE WAS AN ENDORSE BUTTON. I love you man keep developing this. Been waiting along time for someone to touch this kind of thing. It syncs well with many mods just tried it on a pure beastess setup. Love you long time. As I have only played it for a few minutes as you just released it. I will let you know if and what kind of bugs I find with detailed descriptions.

Thanks!

If you want to give an endorsement, just go to the first page under the title are the stars more stars. most popular.

"If you want to give an endorsement, just go to the first page under the title are the stars more stars. most popular." 

...yeah I know that. I guess it's as close to an endorsement as you can get. Thanks for reminding me though. I actually totally forgot to do that lol.

Any chance of adding a MCM toggle for essential status as Death Alternative already handles that.

Or perhaps implementing this to work with DA like defeat does.

So that both mods could have their "on defeats" active.

Death Alternative has a very descriptive "for modders" read me on how to incorporate it "Without" making DA a required master.

Defeat is already built that way if you want to look closely at a completed project.

----------

Regardless, this is a great mod and thank you for making it.

Do you see that green Up Arrow button on the lower right corner of every post? Go to the original post in this thread an press that button.

One possible achievement: Yarl's Playtoy for doing the Yarl or a member of the Yarl's household in each hold (I think by including the whole household you should be able to avoid same sex acts if you don't care for them and do all same sex acts if that's the way you swing).

Thank you for this mod, I love it! Fits for my current playthrough perfectly.

I've found a bug though :)

The Sanguines's Charisma doesn't work for me. I got the message that the spell was added, ability is listed in the active effects, but my actual Speech value is unchanged.

And if I might make a suggestion. Could you please add favor points on OrgasmEnd instead?

Also, spells and perks could require certain arousal level to use / be active. This would make things more interesting. ^_^ (But at the cost of additional requirement...)

Since you can basically fuck your enemies to death, any chance of a soultrap option so I can play a soul stealing succubus? I've seen other mods that do it but this one seems like it might suit me better. The other ones have too much extra stuff that makes them really complicated to use, not that they aren't good in their own right mind you :)

Any chance of adding a MCM toggle for essential status as Death Alternative already handles that.

Or perhaps implementing this to work with DA like defeat does.

So that both mods could have their "on defeats" active.

Death Alternative has a very descriptive "for modders" read me on how to incorporate it "Without" making DA a required master.

Defeat is already built that way if you want to look closely at a completed project.

Thanks for reminding, completely forgot about DA!

I've found a bug though  :)

The Sanguines's Charisma doesn't work for me. I got the message that the spell was added, ability is listed in the active effects, but my actual Speech value is unchanged:

And if I might make a suggestion. Could you please add favor points on OrgasmEnd instead?

Also, spells and perks could require certain arousal level to use / be active. This would make things more interesting.  ^_^ (But at the cost of additional requirement...)

Fixed in 0.11, it was giving better prices instead of increased Speech.

I'll probably add OrgasmEnd and vaginal-only options later.

I don't use Arrousal myself, it probably never goes up if you have sex all the time.

One possible achievement: Yarl's Playtoy for doing the Yarl or a member of the Yarl's household in each hold (I think by including the whole household you should be able to avoid same sex acts if you don't care for them and do all same sex acts if that's the way you swing).

Are you looking for possible achievement advices? I can list some   :D

Yeah, you can post suggestions. I already have a little list going.

Since you can basically fuck your enemies to death, any chance of a soultrap option so I can play a soul stealing succubus? I've seen other mods that do it but this one seems like it might suit me better. The other ones have too much extra stuff that makes them really complicated to use, not that they aren't good in their own right mind you  :)

Yep, it's in "design document" :). Don't know about soultrap yet, but giving character a charged soul gem after sex with Sanguine's Rage on should be easy to do.

For the buff it would be better if it increases depending on how many time you had sex ( for example if you had sex once you get the default buff, if you have said again the buff increases by little) ofc that would be that you have to reduce the points the buff gives by quite alot.

Or just go with what cxsora said which is pretty valid option.

Currently i find your (excellent) mod a bit too powerfull.

I think making the advancement difficulty more exponential is better.  Ex : the first upgrade only need 1 favor, the second 2, the third 3...

So you have to choose more carefully than now.

Also any rape could be decrease the favor, with a negative count option.

(sorry if i make mistakes in english, it's not my usual language)

It does seem quite powerful, but I love the idea overall! Maybe a bit of balancing is in order, and it would be very cool if there was an option to change it so that, while assaulting your enemies made you powerful, getting raped stole some of your power (maybe not at the same level, or maybe it could be configurable). A soul steal option would also be fantastic... maybe as one of the powers you can get through leveling? ^_^

Cool mod,but my character can't sneak anymore,might be related to your mod...anyone else have this?

Well there is 1 way to make sure, disable the mod and try sneaking if it works then either this mod cause some kind of problem or its incompatible with another mod.

Best way to find out if this mod overwrites something is to use Mod Organizer.

Cool mod,but my character can't sneak anymore,might be related to your mod...anyone else have this?

Looks like my fault, will be fixed in the next version.

Right before the upload I halved the difficulty, maybe that was too much :)

Open "Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\SexLabLeveling.json" in notepad and change the variables:

Guardian_XPRequirementIncrease

Ice_Guardian_XPRequirementIncrease

Spell_Cost_XPRequirementIncrease

etc...

For example changing it from

"fire_guardian_xprequirementincrease" : 10,

to

"fire_guardian_xprequirementincrease" : 5,

will increase cost of leveling up fire res from every 10 points to 5.

Right before the upload I halved the difficulty, maybe that was too much :)

Open "Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\SexLabLeveling.json" in notepad and change the variables:

Guardian_XPRequirementIncrease

Ice_Guardian_XPRequirementIncrease

Spell_Cost_XPRequirementIncrease

etc...

For example changing it from

"fire_guardian_xprequirementincrease" : 10,

to

"fire_guardian_xprequirementincrease" : 5,

will increase cost of leveling up fire res from every 10 points to 5.

Ok but it's still a linear system, where i think an exponential system is better.

With your variables change the system doesn't change when you've low or high lvl stats, you can still upgrade your stats at the same rate.

With an exponential system, more you have already upgrade your stats more difficult it's to continue to do it.

Ex : Spell casting : with your system you need only to use 100 favors to max it.  So you can quickly gain a free manapool.

With an exponential system : each stage in that stats need more and more favor to progress.  Like every 5% you need one more favor (1-5 (stage 1) 1 favor to progress - 5-10 (stage 2) 2 favors - 10-15 (stage 3) 3 favors)  So to get the lvl 100 you must use a lot more than 100 favors, and then you must make a choice use your favor for a minor stat or saving them for a more usefull upgrade.

N.B. : There's also the possibility you're already using a system like this one, if it's the case all my apologies.  (I did'nt play a lot with your mod, i had again to play a new game after a crash)